Rated R

kino incoming

thanks for this 4chan thread but no villenueve is a hack and it looks like shit, deakins is a meme too

Is there a bigger hack than Ridley Scott.

I like Ryan but I don't know why.

He's a very handsome man.

Nolan

(((BLUE)))
AND
RED

For us

(((BLUE)))
AND
(((ORANGE)))

Is WB the only studio that is still trying?

The soundtrack is good.

yea Denis Villenueve

((('''''Drumpf BTFO!!'''''

If this flops we might be spared the Dune remake.

Here's hoping it will be a massive flop.

(((CYAN)))
AND
PINK

It will be. Millenials will go watch the first one and fall asleep within 20 minutes. Older audiences will stay away after being burned by the two other shitty Ford franchise sequels. Will probably make its money back overseas but ultimately be considered a flop.

It's gotta have 50-100 million marketing as well

It'll be better than you expect, but not as good as you hope.

Comment on the 2 short films that were released recently

I think they're bretty gud tbqh

The original Blade Runner was a flop aswell, so this will be an ever bigger flop because it seems to be shit, will have no word-of-mouth and no hype behind it because qiuet frankly, it has always been a niche-movie.

I'm seeing it theaters with my mother but honestly there's nothing else playing in theaters and I haven't been to the theaters since before summer. It will probably have like 20-30 people.

Other than his farting soul, what else did he sell to cast so many high-profile roles?

yeah its weird. I feel the same way about Shia. Probably were good attendees in the jewish child sex parties they have

This board truly is just facefuckingly retarded. He's been playing a muscle role in this and the bond film because he and the rock would be the only muscle guys hired in hollywood now that he exists too. Hes hot because of Guardians and because he actually seems to be able to act differently unlike the Rock.

nice trips
please dont equate two retards with this entire board