Pagan priest arrested for demanding the removal of Kebabs and Jews

Germany arrests german pagan priest "Burgos of Burchonia" that demanded to fight back against the invaders and not giving a fuck about collateral damage anymore

archive.is/oTdct

Headline says: "The druid that wants to destroy the jews"

Godspeed based Miraculix!

He also made some really redpilled speeches about WW2

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/pag
vocaroo.com/i/s0cvIHvLzpHb
philosopher.eu/others-writings/essay-on-wotan-w-nietzsche-c-g-jung/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romuva_(religion)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_neopaganism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clerical_fascism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Faith_Movement
amerika.org/texts/against-the-neo-pagans-julius-evola/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mittelstand).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_B
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogham
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss25.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A WIZARD OVER HERE

This will end well.

Both are fine, provided they follow traditional solar paths.

BASED AS FUCK CHRISTCUCKS BTFO HOLY SHIT HOW CAN THEY EVEN RECOVER?

Come home white man

The High Druid has spoken!

Kill the Kebab!

Sacrifice their life to the wind and the water and earth and the fire and the sky up high!

Kill the Kike!

Don't destroy the churches though, you iconoclast fuckstick.

Why? Well, a lot of those old ones were pagan converted so maybe we should just convert them back

"My self-preservation instinct tells me that I have to destroy the Jews and Muslims before they destroy my clan or family"

from the article:

The Federal Prosecutor's Office investigated the suspected formation of a terrorist organization. Since spring 2016, the group allegedly planned armed attacks on policemen, asylum seekers and Jews. However, the authorities are currently not aware of any concrete attackplans. The purpose of the razzia is to obtain further evidence.
According to the SWR-Info, at least two men were arrested. It is still unclear as to whether or not warrants were applied The SWR confirmed that one of the suspects is around the Druid B. According to the federal prosecutor's office, about 200 police officers are involved in the operation.

BASED

Because they're some of the greatest pieces of architecture our race has ever created. Wiping away history isn't the fucking answer, even if you personally dislike it.

No but MUH CHRISTCUCK D&C

why is a Jew larping as a druid?

Checkked for Kek

Great Frog Lord of Repeating Digits, I bid thee, free this shaman, and add another to the gestalt.

The Emperor Protects.

Correct, we must preserve the great cathedrals somehow when christcuckoldry disappears, unlike what's happening right now as christcucks are excited to turn the churches over to mudslimes

It worked for Christians.

Christians cut down ancient trees and shit all over everything. Fuck their stone temples, we wont tear them down, we'll dig up the center of them and plant trees, then let time do the rest.

Top wew

So he's an American?

My spoilers have, instead, become some sort of auto-enlargers, today.

That's a big picture.

I can't. I'm too upset.

Currently there is no evidence to support the allegation that he is a Jew.

Do you have anything to go by? Are you good at measuring noses from photographs?

This.

Churches are beautiful and the gods are delighted by beauty!
We shall build our temples in other places and live in peace with them for the nameless god of the christians has already become part of the pantheon of gods. It's just the most common Main-deity by being worshipped so hard by the christians.

But Kebabs and Jews need to die. All of them. No exceptions, at least while they're on the territory of our ancestors.

If you ask me the early christians that destroyed our holy places were as decieved by the jews as most white nations were in WW2 fighting against their own survival

KEK BE WITH HIM
SHADILAY

I can agree to this so long as any Christian who starts spouting off about Israel and good Jews quickly gets his teeth knocked out.

Based druids tbh

Face To Bloodshed

kek. I knew you bongs would love that story.

Now we krauts even develop superior druids, you really need to step your game up lads.

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

reeeeee fucked that up, sorry lads. Try again

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS
sacred-texts.com/pag /idr/

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

I wonder who is behind this post

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

Nigger we're Kekites, we Pagan now.

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

They will need more police officers soon, when Pewdiepie starts fucking with the German thought police for real.

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

(check'em)
Eternal abrahamics strike again

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Real life Gandalf?

This get belongs to /sp/

ahaha get fucked nigger lover

If someone says something contrary to what those once did he stands for I think that means he learned his lesson.
accept if it's a jew. In that case just gas him to be sure.

Your puny memergy has no power here

*except.

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

should have brew the magic potion first

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Imagine how many rape apes they could have arrested if they were doing something productive with their time

(checked)
(full house check! Druids hate niggers)

The druids saw fit to bless your posts with portentious repeating digits lads

Nobody has an issue with proven Pagans in Holla Forums. Only kebabs and (((fedoras))) pretending being pagans to shittalk Christianity.

Based Saruman?

Illyrio, plz go. Bosnians are not White.

pagans did not have priests tho

Christians must die with the kebabs and spics they protect in their churches.

any heathens ITT feel free to head over to

>>>/asatru/

It's pretty fucking dead atm and could use more anons

Ok Pagans, time to show your force. They just arrested one of your high kinsmen. What will you fags do about it????

What are Druids? What are Gothar? What are Flamines?

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Thanks for what?? The fag just got arrested and the pagan larps won't do jack shit about it.

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Much of Europe was allied or indifferent to Germany. It was really just the Anglo countries and France and Russia.

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

c'mon, if you're going to mspaint, at least set the properties for a blank page small so you don't keep doing this

the anons of their time
they were fucking with the normies just like anons fuck with normies today with KEK

priests are degenerate homos and/or pedophiles that were too stupid to get a real job and wear skirts all the time

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

sorry lad. It is to my eternal shame tbh. Too eager & fast to click the 'post; button without checking

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Yeah, just like the Catholics who deposed their Pope after he slobbered all over immigrant feet!

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

I'm literally laughing out loud here. This guy is hilarious on so many levels.

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Gandalf the White Nationalist

Every single one of his videos for the past two weeks have had redpilled undertones. He will say something based and then walk it back with laughter and irony. It will be truly hilarious when he starts making "ironic" propaganda

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

White man embraces his actual culture and he's not a cuck. What a surprise.

Fuck collateral damage
t. Burgos von Burchonia

Those churches that exhibit the beauty and grandeur that architecture has to offer should be preserved, even if only as museums to show off that beauty. The toolsheds that protestants call churches don't qualify.

Technically, isn't he Vitki?

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

(portentious numeroaugery)
THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

I CAN FEEL IT BROTHERS
our lily allen test didnt work, but how the fuck do we explain this?

BASED DRUIDS DO IT AGAIN

He's not an anglic druid though, he's a germanic druid or a vitki

the druids work in mysterious ways tbh
they're just downright mysterious

makes no difference my lad, the Druids are awakening once again

was the vitki located in anywhere pink on this map?

I'm more than fine with that tbqh

Vitki is basically norse for druid tbh, I just want top start shit

Tyr was the best.

Confirmation from the druids that you had impure intentions.

thanks to based user for the phrase

In a way we're cyber druids we occupy and tend the untamed part of the internet and listen to it's wisdom.

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS
FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Anyone remember that whole "nithing stick" business where you put animal heads on a stick in front of people you target? I say pig heads need to line every Mosque door, and swine blood thrown in designated Shariah zones. Btw, some folks were talking about burning churches. I say burn the ugly Protestant churches, but leave the nice basilicas structurally intact. Just replace crosses with Ankhs/Swastikas/Whatever doesn't empower YHWH.

This is kinda how Ive always seen it tbh, Christ is just another pagan god at this point.

THANKS YOU BASED DRUIDS
FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE
DEHUMANIZE YOUIRSELF
ANCESTORS GUIDE ME

hes emulating the true druidic spirit tbh
being an ultimate shitlord

lad we have the Solar Cross
the Wheel of Taranis, the spokewhell of the Lightning Gods Thunder Chariot

I love Pa Vikingtog. I don't even know what they're saying but it sounds like such an awesome marching song.

its norwegian vikings singing about how they sail around and fuck everyone and everyone is scared of them and they doesnt afraid of anything

Christ =/= YHWH. You can keep Jesus, but throw the (((God))) of Abraham in the trash.

I love that first image what is it based on?

your pope is a pedophile spic who openly condones the destruction of europe through islam, I dont see any catholic poltards trying to assassinate him yet

Taranis
the Celtic Thor
the god all the wickerman sacrifices were for

The Celts were based. The only European head hunters.

Was there any legitimacy to those accounts about the Wickerman? If so, who were sacrificed? If it was like the Germanics bogging their gays, I'd be okay with portentious Druids burning their degenerates.

Vikings raid to foreign land
Men of the nordic lineage
On ships stood man to man
Of the hird ready to battle
To greenland, iceland and shetland
the journey with ships went west
in france, ireland and england
The norwegians were an uninvited guest

The enemies were forced to yield
even the pope lost his power
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
For the defense of the greater norwegian kindom
loyal hird stood there guard.

Thats at least the first verse and the chorus. Badass song. Its my favorite SS song by far.

this tbh famalam

Holla Forums Catholics should really pick someone to be a Holla Forums antipope or something.

Sam Hyde.

Fucking based

traditional Celtic greeting according to the Romans
invite you into their home to drink mead near the fire while they show you their enemy head collection preserved in beeswax

lot like Sparta tbh
criminals, the deformed/crippled and occasionally a chieftain if he was a coward or helped the Romans while the Druids were still around
Druids handled all the elaborate sacrifices, bog sacrifices were done by the Celts too, most of the bodies they've found from Celtic bog sacrifices were deformed in some way like midgets, spina bifida and the like
the healthy ones they've deduced were probably criminals

Filthy Francis is an ethnic jew and a flase idol, and certainly not my pope. He doesn't speak for any catholics anywhere.

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS
GAS THE KIKES
HANG SANDNIGGERS

That's cool tbh.

Reminds me that we should bring back public execution for criminals.

We should line prisons and ghettos with thug heads on pikes make them think twice.

No need to spread GRIDS blood everywhere. Public hanging sounds good enough.

or hear me out here
bring back gibbeting

traditional redneck greeting
talk loud, give a beer, and show weapons and or vehicles

>the healthy ones they've deduced were probably criminals fags
A bog is too ignominious for a most crimes.

heads on pikes are for borders or city walls, the prisons and ghettos will be gone. Coat them to keep from spreading disease

I'm Irish and even I don't kid myself that much

Hate to say it be it's true the celts were happy with their settlements and wilds they didn't need an empire.

lad I know its not an empire
just though it was a decent enough map to show which regions of Europe were historically dominated by Celtic tribes

A simple fixture with a body and a rope around their neck will do the trick for cheap.

Druids confirm Irish dont kid themselves

Druids also confirm Celts dont like empires, villages and forested woods are good enough for them

Who art thou
I am part of that spirit ,
which always wills evil
but always creatives good

Checking these dubs after we cleanse this world give me a small village in the woods communing with Kek and the trees.

BASED DRUIDS

Celts are pretty fucking based tbh

Top tier lads, those celts

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Don't forget the Celts also had the first functioning calendar in Europe the Celts knew what season it was while the Romans got so off track they were celebrating the beginning of Spring in August.

tbh lad it was the Romans who distinguished between Germanics and Celts
shrines to Camulus the Celtic god of the sky and war have been found as far into Germany as Mainz

Not to mention their shared tripartite structure of religion and society.

This is all Old English which is post-anglo/saxon arrival, but it was the closest language I could find that has recognizable structure

vocaroo.com/i/s0cvIHvLzpHb
Wyrgcweðan êower unr¯æd. âîeðan êower f¯ærsceaða. Steort s gên!

Fôr brægnlocaæg−hwanan synagoguen, mosquen hwæðre kebab-sceoppa. Fl¯æscmangere fremman ûser!

ôssen sý mid êow, Druid [Burgos un−l¯æd Burchonia!

His translated speech and a blessing on him.

Fucking love this dude. You know he's been fighting against mass immigration since the First Age? There are many historical accounts that demonstrate his committment to preserving the pure blood of Numenor and the white races in general, in the face of multiple invasions of Orcs (Turks), Easterlings (Chinks) and Southrons (shitskins). He even changed his name to "The White" ffs.

Top Kek lad, the original Druid.
JOHNNY FOREIGNER, OFF YOU TODDLE TBH

fun facts about being a Druid

really should make a 'this son of a bitch has been' memes for Gandalf tbh

Wew lad. They liked that praise.
We must protect the Indiginous facial hair styles and a future for Druidic beards

I remember nithing/pol/ lad. Construct nithing poles (cursed totems) outside the homes and workplaces of cucks and traitors. There was a good thread on it about a year ago but no one actually went out and did it as far as I know. It was one of the best psy op ideas iv ever heard too. I think we need to resurrect the idea. This time with the based druids behind us we may have more success in it gaining momentum.

I was trying to remember what they were called the other night. Can we ressurect a thread on them?

all for it tbh
the Druids might be reincarnating as we speak finally
ready to guide the Arthur's of the new world into a glorious age of national sovereignty and peaceful kingdoms/nations where foreigners arent allowed

Check'd

the old gods are true
paganism is based
cuckstianity is perma-cucked
hail victory

Lets revive Nithing/pol/ then

Anyone got horse heads ?

I dont think horse heads are entirely necessary
any head would do I imagine
goats, sheep and pigs heads would probably suffice and you can buy pigs heads from a butcher im sure
pigs definitely for mosques and synagogues tbh

Checked

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS
FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Ok, so I've reached a point in my life where I'm starting to consider more spiritual stuff and the concept of a higher power. I'm not going to jump off and become a druid but this at least gets me interested. Is it possible to be a real pagan in modern times without being a larpy faggot ? It's not a rhetorical or insult question, I'm genuinely interested. Also, on the left image it looks like the guy is wearing a cross. Why ?

I don't actually know anything about paganism, how do I learn ? Even if I don't end up becoming a pagan I will be able to talk about the subject without being ignorant.

That pagan wojak is giving me the right feels lad.
Intercontinental Druidic brotherhood is best brotherhood.

Sounds good. It could catch on as folk seem more energised and willing to go out and do irl stuff than they were a year ago (fairly black pilled times back then tbh, before both brexit and trump) Its certainly worth making a new thread on. The fact that the druids first made themselves known on LOYALIST UNCUCKED back in november and are now becoming popular the board over fills me with joy tbh. They are a powerful force and we will continue to meme them. Even now we are taking back druidry from the faggy new agers who cop opted it for so long and we are bringing it back to its original xenophobic, based incarnation. This has undoubtably pleased the ancestral druids who are now watching over our board, guiding us through memetic repeating numeromancy and effecting positive nationalist change across the white world.

Nithing/pol/ will be resurrected for the current year +2

thas the rune for Life lad

Kek seems to like the Druids. Check'd.

In brit/pol/ we established through numeroaugery that Kek and the Druids are complementary esoteric forces.

This, Any animal skull will do even a plastic one tbh. Its the intent behind the nithing pole rather than the precise ingredients for its construction that is important and also the psychological effect on the intended target.

damn straight
declaring eternal war on the foreigners/non-Celts and sacrificing the weak and gay to the gods
new age faggots bring shame to the
BASED DRUIDS

CHecked and Godspeed REAL POPE.

did you ever get the feeling, when we had to fight to stay on the board in threads 1 & 2, that there was an overarching purpose to it? I fucking did. Thank you based LOYAL UNCUCKED lads, look what this has become

fucking checked
time for some good old-fashioned ==BLOOD CLEANSING==

Not skulls. The whole head, with all the non-Kosher blood seeping out.

I just looked up deer skulls on ebay expecting them to be cheap as fuck but they aren't. Many are around a thousand dollars. There is one going for $73 right now.

neat song of the ancient Druid 'Big Knees'

So uh, anyone care to start a nithing pole thread?

Yes lad. It was our destiny. We were chosen to forsee the reermegence of the druids into the 21st century. Out of the UNCUCKED came A DRUIDIC NEW ORDER

tfw we digital-shamanic nationalist neo-druids now

feels fucking excellent tbh

The old thread suggented using sheep skulls found in the wild or getting pig/cow skulls off a butcher under cover of an "art project"

Im out and browsing on my phone at the moment but I can do one in a bit when I get home if theres not one up by then lad.

If you aren't trying to get attention, it looks exactly like being a normie but you'll inadvertently piss off christians and cucks (which you should already be doing). Go read the Havamal, see if the mindset resonates with you. Myths of the Norsemen by Guerber is a real simple intro into the stories.

I'm not into any spiritual crap besides innawoods, but it can stiffen your spine a bit. Avoid anything that sounds progressive or was written by a jew, obviously.

No need for a new thread

wasted

"Problem, kikes?"

OCTINUS PORTENTS, You have been chosen to do it lad.

the Druids have spoken tbh
get cracking lad

My perspective is that Druidry has much to do with kith, kin and land. Get to know your own heritage first. Learn where your ancestral homeland is, and look up its myths and legends. The Old Gods will reveal themselves, surely as the sun rises in the morning.

Counter-slide BUMP

Best timeline without a doubt.

just stick to historical sources (dont listen to christfags or wiccatru retards, there are plenty of pagan books preserved from ancient times and most of them seem accurate and genuine)

dont read any kind of second hand trash, guaranteed it will mostly be about racism in the asatru movement and why thor loves gays.

and the larping thing is more strong with the leftist elements of paganism. you dont have to dress in bearskins or some faggy robe to be pagan , just make a simple altar to the gods and give periodic sacrifices, uphold their values and honors and dont be a degenerate. not that hard really.

How unnerved must the traitors be to know that the Druids are back?

Will do lads. I cannot refuse those druidic trips tbh. Will be home in the next hour or so, so ill start it as soon as I get in.

look into carl jungs work

**quints i mean
wew

They weren't trips m88. They were QUADS

SAM HYDE
DATA PAGAN

Brother Nathaniel type Jew pagan edition?

how is this
BASED DRUID
a jew?

Come on Herschel.

I stand corrected and need to put my contacts in tbh lad

Stuff like this is why native European religions will always be better then kikestrianity.

No dice.
GAS GAS GAS GAS

this

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Thats a 'roman nose' lad not a jew-hooter. A based teutonic roman nose. Its not got the number six look to it, neither does the based druid have the hooded eyes or the fleshy bottom lip.
Not a jew imo.

the d&c shills are descending
the jew fears the Portentious Druid

(checked)
Clearly it is.

His eyes and lips are not jewish. He certainly has a prominent conk though.

Carl Jung on the wotan archetype in link below

philosopher.eu/others-writings/essay-on-wotan-w-nietzsche-c-g-jung/

I'm not claiming anything :DD

Hold fast lads, stiff upper lip.

Christianity is a jewish religion

Are you mentally deficient pal?

(checked)
The druids have spoken
Portentious numeromantic augery confirms the based druid is no semite

I fucking love being a white man.

Whatever you say Kamerad :DD

Are you implying Loki is a figure that 'pagans' look up to?

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

I had to check a dictionary what portentous means.
1. Of momentous or ominous significance.
2. Ominously prophetic.

4 u

I don't even believe in anything lmao
LARPagans are the easiest religion to troll.

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Hail to the Old Gods of the North
Praise Kek
Hail Victory!

Why not? Vast majority of Holla Forums are "pagans" (just an insult made up by Semite worshipers) after all, since Kek worship is the most common religion here.

"Israelites" were evil hooknoses too. Source: Your false Book of Exodus

Christianity is Jewish because it worships the Jewish demon YHWH. Now fuck off from the Kekite Druid Grove and go to >>>/christpol/ or >>>/christ/

HAIL BRUDER

I'm agnostic.

Then why did you Christcucks do it to Aryan history?

Confirmed for godless fool. Away with you, you detestable wretch.

Nice trips. The cult that worshipped that tree weren't real 'pagans' and thus they had to be removed anyway.

There's no proof for Odin.
There's a million times more evidence for the Christian God than your LARP fantasy but I don't believe in that either because I'm not retarded.

Druids approve of realistic depiction of a druid

also this, Jung probably had the best modernist view on the pagan religion that exists (essentially that the pagan gods represent archetypes and ideals that exist within all of mankind, and their power can be unlocked by imitating them and becoming them, he cited shamanic traditions as the main evidence since in those cultures, a shaman dresses up as a god, spirit or demon and emulates them to take on their attributes and powers. All religions in some sense do this but in different ways; Christians obviously dont dress up like Jesus very often and crucify themselves but the basic idea of emulating Christ to become closer to his ideal is the same

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

LARBagan btfo.
Seriously, who cares, other people already got arrested for such stuff and we made a fuss about it back then.Nothing new because he wears a silly robe.

Explain this

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Based tbh, come back with your druidic brothers and stove the YHWH worshippers head in.

Theres no evidence for communism, but you still believe that. Spirituality is a mark of honour. I feel bad for you, my brother. We are not rejecting you. Open your heart to the old gods and your ancestors unless you are non white or jewish, then just fuck off

Actually I think the present tense is to be used here. Christcucks are still doing their best to spread the falsified history born of their Semitic slavery in order to justify their continued acceptance of a foreign religion and its foreign values.

All race traitors must be removed.

Seems like your pagan gods favor me.
Sort of like they favored Christians when they fucking BTFO pagans. And I'm not even religious.

loki is a bad god u dumbell, funny you cant even conceive such a thing cos your leash holder is 'perfect' lol

christianity - a religion literally based on cuckoldry

You couldnt read an augery if a crow shat in your morning nettle tea. As user said, they like the image you posted, and highlighted your presence to us.
THANK YOU BASES DRUIDS

COMMUNIST DETECTED ON AMERICAN SOIL

You're braindead. Many Aryan tribes have large noses. You can't recognize a Jew from the size of its nose, but by the SHAPE of it.

so you're literally just being divisive for the fun of it?
ooooooo might have to drown you in a puddle and send you to the dark empty void of Toutatis lad
no Airgetlam to shine in the dark for you lad
just the cold dark nothingness

Loki doesnt appear anywhere before 800ad tho.
Only depictions known are from a hearthstone and an amulet. What is known tho is that people did not name their children after him.

The Eddas were written by Christians and Pagans aren't dogmatic. Just because it is written in the Eddas doesn't mean it literally happened or that all Pagans have to believe it happened or that it is a good thing unlike jewish book religions such as cuckstianity. We don't read the Eddas like a bible you filthy nigger. Stop projecting your jewish concepts of religion on us

you misread my post lad

Wat? Do you even know what youre talking about, or do I? The picture is a depiction of the cutting of Thors sacred Oak. How is Thors cult not genuine paganism retard?

"Fergus being eldest son to the chief king of Ireland, was carefully instructed in all the arts and sciences, especially in the natural magick, and the cabalistical philosophy, (afterwards called the Rosicrucians), by the Pagan Druids of Ireland and Mona, the only true cabalists then extant in the western world. (For they had it immediately from the Phoenicians, Chaldeans, and Egyptians, which I, though but a woman, can prove). The Egyptians probably had it immediately from Abraham, as the Scripture plainly hints in the life of that patriarch; and it is allowed, I am told, by men of learning, that the occult as well as moral philosophy of all the Pagans was well besprinkled and enriched from the cabalistical school of the patriarchs, and afterwards by the Talmudists and other inferior rabbins, though the prevailing idolatry of those days much depraved and vitiated it.
Fergus, before his descent upon the Picts in Scotland, raised that famous structure, called to this day Carrick Fergus after his name, the most mysterious piece of architecture now on earth (not excepting the pyramids of the Egyptian masons, and their hieroglyphics or Free Masons signs); as any skilful Free Mason may easily perceive, by examining it according to the rules of the art. He built it as a lodge for his college of Free Masons, in those days called Druids; which word, our guardian assures us, signifies an oak in the Greek language, because oak is one of the best timber trees for building, of which (especially the marine architecture) the Druids were the only masters, though your modern term of mason implies no more than a worker in stone; erroneously enough indeed, or at least far short of the true and ancient term of Druid; since the marine architecture, the most useful branch of the sacred art, corresponds naturally and perfectly with the word Druid, or worker in oak, and hath nothing at all to do with stones of any kind; 'till Jason, a famous Druid or Free Mason, used the loadstone, when he went in quest of the golden fleece, as it is called in the enigmatical terms of Free Masonry, or, more properly speaking, of the cabala, as masonry was called in those days."

BASED DRUIDS

ahaha please share

True. Many Christcucks even claim that we are the real, original Jews and all that Christian mythology bullshit. We are Aryans, with a history far, far older than Christianity or ANY Abrahamic cult.

I don't get it, why pretend to be a viking?
At least Christians actually believe and have an impressive culture that only really declined like a century ago. You guys haven't had a real culture since the early middle ages. Or a real religion. You have literally no reason to believe you chose the correct religion. At least retarded Christians THINK they found the truth.

This tbh. I have no rigidly defined dogma, bar kith, kin and country. Fornicate with satan, saturn worshipper.

I thought that by "prominent conker" you meant "he has a Jew nose"

Unlearned user detected. Read some books before you spout your bullshit, communist.

Then you are leftist

The "LMAO LARPAGANS LMAO CUCKSTIANS" shills have arrived.
Fuck off JIDF

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

HAHAHA I didn't even know this, not even your holy book is actually pagan? That's the most pathetic thing I ever heard. So you have NO IDEA what religion you're actually "following."
What a meme.

That image you posted has so many contradictions

Meant for

Easy misinterpretation. Im English, lots of native folk here have large noses, but not hooked jewish 6 noses. Based roman nose of Druidry tbh.

Such as?

what does that have to do with anything? theres no written records of the heathen religion before 800AD either are you going to assume its all false?
you fail to mention that both of those depictions line up exactly with the mythical descriptions of him (one shows him bound and chained under the earth and bound to a rock and snake, the other shows him with his mouth stitched shut like the dwarves did to him for shitposting too much)

This, if you don't even know what vikingr means you haven't studied white history and are a jew.

Look, we know you are paid for this.
If you don't like the thread, just hide it.
Get out shillberg

its like he walked straight out of an asterix comic

it had to be reconstructed after it was destroyed by a (((desert religion)))

but you already know this shillery!

I want to know why you think it's true. One reason.

Communism confirmed again.

I'm not a Viking lad
I've never sailed the seas to find new lands to raid
phrases like correct religion and blind faith I dont need them lad
I have the comfort of my land and I find my gods and meaning in the natural beauty of my land
I dont hate Christians you can stick to your stone Church's and stuffy rules and religions
I'll be quite happy drinking with fellow druidic mates innawoods singing songs and hanging paki heads from trees and the like
its you lads who want to come into my woods, chop down my trees, make me stop drinking and tell me decapitating pakis is a sin tbh

Hes a druid hes celtic

We don't need a "holy" book like retarded niggers like you. We obey natural law unlike you who tries to obey man made shit law. Again, stop projecting your jewish concepts of religion onto us

Do you niggers not realize how retarded this is.
Why would the gods allow their religion to die out if they actually exist?

It's interesting how the Christian painter left out the obvious fact that the priest must have had a large number of heavily armed knights with him. Otherwise the tribes warriors would have fought against him destroying their tree.

oh I hate stupid faggots like you, why do you even read books if you think theyre all false and written by christians? literally our only sources on the old pagan religion are books and many were written by christians fucking deal with it retard
sure there are clearly some things that you should take with a grain of salt (like Snorri claiming Thor was a corrupted version of "Troy") but most of it is pretty accurate and correlated with archeology and earlier descriptions of the Germanic tribes by the romans

Wait, you mean you haven't communed with spirits or attained a divine boon through discipline?

kek, was hes called getafix in the english ones. Didnt actually get the pun until I was much older either

It were Thor's cult as much as Mormonism is Christian. They had all sorts of fucked up beliefs counter to real 'paganism'.

hes cooking up some spicy memes there

Need I continue, jew?

Wew

Because they want to be europeans not jews

dont take his bait, obviously a kike trying to start a christian v pagan flamewar to derrail the thread

gods dont exist lol

its the morality that matters, and desert cuckoldry submission to mighty jew god is not good for european men

You're already european if you're a hindu larpagan or christcuck. Religion = the pursuit of truth.
I mean they're all wrong but at least Christcucks really BELIEVE it.

Sure thing lad.

Then you're not a pagan.

Why do you get to define what a pagan is? You are a godless faggot.

Let's see mr. Butthurt CuckoldFilth Fan pull up that "Odin swallowed semen" image

If you wanted to be a practicing pagan the best way would be to become a catholic and take out all mention of jesus and a single god and promote various saints back to god status. Christmas is a pagan holiday christmas trees are world trees santa is a god and christians didnt even bother to change easters name from its pagan roots.

I could ask the same question as to why the Christian god is letting a bunch of sandniggers rape his "people"

pagan gods are not all powerful beings that come down from on high and save us from our problems, that is middle eastern cuckold ideology and not what a true god is. go read some carl jung commie

are you from Ironmarch? you remind of that faggot Noidberg

I am godless, therefore I'm an A-theist
Don't call yourself a POLY-theist when you believe in as many gods as I do.

wrong post, meant to reply to this

Its hard to believe we have brought in such retarded cunts recently

I don't know or care I'm an atheist.
However, Christianity is the largest religion on earth and never was wiped out like paganism was so it's easier to make a case for whatever skydaddy favoring it.

Enjoy your empty life. The old gods walk with me, my ancestors smile on me. Can you say the same?

I'll happily LARP with you when someone gives me some proof they exist.

Those darn meddling jews.

- selection bias
- nonsense
- psychological evolution

The Founding fathers weren't Christian nor did they base this country on Christianity.

Attacking Christianity isn't attacking European culture because it isn't European. It is made up bullshit by a bunch of jews and spread by Saul and his jewish friends to subvert the Roman Empire for fucking with Israel

Reminder that ALL CHURCHES support cultural Marxism and mass immigration to White land

If I were jewish I'd hate Christianity too for universalizing and cucking a tribal religion. Christianity is WE WUZ JEWZ N SHIEET WE HAVE UR GOD N COVENANT NOW NOT U ACTUAL JOOZ HAHA

Christianity is submission to jesus

"Europe and Christianity cannot exist without the other" lmao so is that why Europe has existed for 99% of its history gloriously without that jewish shit religion? Is that why Europeans are naturally leaving the jewish mind poison once Christians can't murder heretics in the street like the communist mob they used to be?

Christ cucks completely BTFO you will never recover. Your religion is dead. Most Christians aren't even White anymore. Pagans survived for centuries of systematic persecution by Christian sect of Judaism and now that your power has been taken away good healthy Europeans leave your kike trash

Confirmation of godless faggotry again. You are what, 17? 18? Just stop posting. Filteredyou utter bellend

Like what? please enlighten me lol , this sounds like a good one
are jews getting so desperate for D&C theyre actually trying to divide even pagan cults against each other now?

Hes a nihlist no point arguing with him because no matter what he will always be a smug self righteous cunt, sure that only he has found true enlightenment

What I mean is that if you actually research the developement of polytheist religions, you will see that whenever tribes wander or blanda up, their gods also do so while political powerplay also sometimes shifts gods and their attributes.
Tyr, continental name Tiwaz, is for example linguisitically and mythologically connected to Dyaus and Jupiter, the death and windgod Wodan/Odin(in scandinavia) only got on top and absorbed some of Tiwaz traits (who in turn then took a role of a wargod only).
if you can observe how gods rise and fall, merge and split then you come to realise that safe for the few absolutely "static" highgods not much genuine teachings or eternal truths can be taken from a small glimpse into the momentary state of the world of gods in ancient times.
Indians were autistic as fuck concerning the purity of their gods and functions, but even in India the old Vedic gods now have taken secundary roles as materialistic deities of old as the native dravidian deities (Shiva/Kali/Krishna) are not preferred as the highest powers.
Still Hindus have theological explanations for the shifts as they recorded their history.
The gaps of european paganism and its heterogenic nature make it utterly pointless to philosophy much about the nuances and meanings of certain storys in the greater whole of something that may be "rediscovered" and is similar well thought out the the current worldreligions.

Stick to lowtier spirit worship of extremely localised beings (romans had standartised procedures for approaching unknown mini-gods) if you really want to, this gives less headaches the to try and figure out the worldview of a changing society 1500 years ago.

how do i become a real pagan and not the neckbeard fedora kind. where do i start? also which paganism is the anglo one

"I have no arguments so I'm going to stop talking to this person he makes me uncomfortable"

Yea ok dude

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE!

Heed the 8's and check his terminology, bona fide gommie

Anglo paganism, this shit isnt hard to find out

a lot of the characters in those comics have different names depending on the language, in french he's called panoramix

If you go for the anglo and saxon only then denmark. But the angles and the saxons who merged into anglosaxons to conquer britain mixed their beliefs with the local celts of course.

this is Holla Forums talk, just FYI for anyone who thinks replying to him is worth it

You havent replied to my posts and you have made no arguments other then your personal feelings about religious philospy.

You're a stupid self hating faggot who sucks jewish cock. Pagan traditions have lived on despite being violently persecuted for centuries by the weak Christian religion

depends if you wish to remain true to the land or your anglo heritage
for the land its Celtic
for your heritage I suppose Germanic/Norse would be the way to go with Wotan and the like
as an Anglo-Celt myself I prefer the tales of Arthur and Nodens, Toutatis and Taranis so im gonna stick with my Celtic names for the same gods tbh
Nodens is Odin and Taranis is Thor, no idea what Toutatis could be really, no knowledge of a water based death god in Germanic lore tbh

However you want. Dont go for the new age shit. Theres loads of advice throughout the thread, CTRL+F "become pagan"

(checked)

Filtered

(checked)

So far these dubs are starting to convince me of the Christian god more than your larp fantasy.

The best living pagan tradition is the baltic one because when the crusaders tried to convert them they were btfo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romuva_(religion)

Christendom is becoming increasingly African. You enjoy your 'godly' Niggers. If your argument is "Might makes Right", you better leave Holla Forums for Holla Forums because Hitler lost.

The Druids smile on you.

Thanks for the recommendations. I wasn't trying to be a dick but the only people I've seen publicly state that they're pagan was a lesbian SJW 'wiccan'. I don't want to single out paganism, I've seen similar people go to progressive 'churches'. I'm more interested in innawoods and ancestry worship than putting on a bearskin and chanting or something.

Yes, I truly believe you are rejecting the old gods communications. Trips confirm your unspeakable heresy.

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

asterix stuff is not memed enough tbh . It is fiercely nationalistic with its central theme small hold out of plucky gauls keeping the entire roman empire at bay with help from the druid getafix's magic potion (or in the case with Holla Forums, memes) Its masculine as fuck too.
I was raised on stuff like asterix and tintin. It keeps faggotry at bay in children imo.

The slavs have a large pagan following now
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_neopaganism

Romuva was also heavily brought back in fascist Lithuania during interwar and WW2 times. About a third of all Lithuanians today bear pagan names, which was started by Lithuanian fascists to counter the legacy of the crusaders.

Modern Romuva and Lithuanian fascism are pretty heavily intertwined.

alright you do that faggot and base your whole religion on christmas and easter with absolutely no historical context, that will work out fine

English are a buncha mutts, youre dealing with Germanic paganism , some celtic paganism and very minor elements of roman paganism. bloodwise you probably come from a mix of all three with a majority of anglo saxon, so i would say look into those gods
not too much is known about the saxon religion compared to the nordic one though, we know they were named after their tribal god "Saxneat" and that his name literally means "Sword-God". He was not just a war deity but seemed to have an intrinsic connection with the seax knives used by the norsemen, its unclear now exactly what, but sacred weapons such as holy lances and swords were common with many germanic tribes (another thing the Christians lifted, the Holy Lance in Vienna is an ancient Frankish spear that they covered in latin shit to look Christian)

Again, you haven't communed with spirits, gained a boon, or cast a spell? We're not talking about fantasies, these are things any man can go find out for himself.

I wonder why the mods allowed this thread to be derailed by obvious jewish shills…

TRIPS CONFIRM CHRISTIANITY TRUE.
LARPAGANS BTFO

tbh the druids would disapprove of you wearing a bearskin unless you hunted it alone with only a spear and killed it, skinned it, ate the meat and treated the skin yourself

I like Asterix too even though its French
Asterix druid seems to have come to life though with modern day Druid man
big beard, white robes and keeping the Romans/foreigners away

The mods don't really do much of anything.

If I recall correctly, the 8888888 GET was secured by a 'pagan' Kekite.

If your not a burger then your country of origion almost certanly still has its pagan festivles and holidays

Cuckstianity is retarded but Jews sure dont like it

Checked.

Because whichever hotpockets are on right now are the CTR/JIDF throwbacks. This isnt derailing if useful information is being posted in response. Training exercise if you will.

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Quads confirm you have to earn you 'pagan' apparel.

mods? you think mods still exist on this board?

French are based tbh , girlfriend is french and shes great. was surprised to find most frenchmen ive met are less cucked than most germans, feels bad being german myself.

but user, i am burger

ROMAN?!?!?

Fucking wew. Based germanic Druid is uniting us with repeating digits.

No they do, they just shadowban nowadays.
Removing the posts they ban.

lmao
Go to bed moshie, you just seem desperate.

I thought Kek was behind GETS, an African god.

Dubs confirm

They found their way in like they always do, trying to turn the thread into another pagain v chritian shitsling show. Its rusting. I hope the druids curse them in obscure and diverse ways for their malicious interloping.

No lad. Top kek.

damn straight
Im a supporter of truly Portentious Druids
I speak no lies and the druids rewarded me with quads

"WE WUZ 'GYPSHUNS" the post.

Ancient Egypt was White, and Kek blesses the Druids.

Honorable trips lad, we must stand our ground on our digital Anglesey.

Romans colonized parts of germania, the netherlands and founded London.

portentious as fuck lad

(checked)
At least it seems the shills are fewer now and most actual Holla Forumsacks have stopped listening to them.

May the Frog-God Kek continue to bless you Druids.

Praise the Depths of the Waters of the Void.

Which every based Druid wants to burn to cinders like Boadicea did
Londonium is a foreign fort
Camulodunum the city of Camulus the god of the sky and sword is the true capital of Britain tbh not far from modern day Colchester

yey, romans had more of an influence on english technology and language than the religion though. We know some of the older celtic settlements were very romanized towards the dark ages and often had naturalistic statues rather than…whatever the hell the celts were building, ive seen some of their idols and they did not represent roman artwork at all.

not sure exactly how much of the roman religion was diffused into old english paganism though, I know that they worshiped Saturn for some reason, but he was the only god they gave a Roman name for. All the other gods retained their germanic names and presumably more of their original identities.

also would recommend reading the 9 herbs charm, its the only direct source on Anglo saxon paganism. Describes Odin defending a man in the woods from a giant black adder and using enchanted herb-sticks to banish it into 9 prime evils, which then disperse into the world. The charm was recited during healing rituals, as it was back then that the 9 prime evils created by the adder were responsible for all poisons and diseases, and Odin was called upon to draw them out and banish them the way he did their predecessor

The druids have truly made their presence known in this thread havent they lad. Repeating numerals all over the shop

Jews btfo, Genesis btfo, amphibian power

Yeah its certainly died down now touch wood
Back to the usual levels that we have learned to cope with. We weathered the storm.

Carnyx's and Helmets mostly
the Celts like to work with metal, Iron, Gold, Bronze and Silver were preferred over stone and marble
which is why theres so few of it left, easy to melt down and sell
the Celts got Romanised because the Romans chased the Druids to the ends of the Earth and made it a state policy to eradicate the Druids
because the Druids were the only pan-Celtic unifying force which vehemently opposed Roman rule almost unilaterally
when the priests of the people you're trying to conquer wont take a bribe and dont fear death and command their people and tribes to rise up and cut your head off you make it a policy to try and get rid of them
which is why Anglesey was burned

This the druids hate london. They fucking hate lily allen too
they told us on loyalist brit/pol/

dragons and snakes almost always represent the prime evil in most sane culture (the japs have tons of myths about dragonslayers too, most of them very similar to our native siegfried)

the dragon or snake represents the epitome of evil, the god or hero represents the epitome of righteousness

even christians use this symbol now in the form of St George , event he poses of his icons are very similar to dragonslayer icons (George is prominently on top, symbolizing the will of heaven, while the snake writhes about on the bottom, representing the chaos of evil)

You realize, of course, that this will be used by the kikes to demonize all Pagan religious organizations as being "Nazis?"

They've already been trying to say that all runes are hate symbols, so this will play into their hands.

Good night chaps, its been an honour and a privelege to post with you this evening.

most famous I think is Susanoo and Orochi
literally cognate with Thor and Jormungandr

ROMANS
TELLING ME WHAT TO DO?!?!?
cue this

200 bolice involved in catching a lunatic.
Hmm that really makes me think.

I have some ideas for applying that principle to the search engines of techducks.

Yeah Im not worried about that. In fact, I welcome it. I am a British Nationalist Druid.

That's true, they were freemason kike lackeys.

I was scrolling down, saw the middle picture and "bix nood" popped into my head and I chuckled at the similarity. Then I looked at the file name and realized that's what it actually was. I could read the one on the right too. Is this intentional? I don't know anything about runes.

Are you saying we're not?

Good, it will make paganism and runes unacceptable to shitskins.

What lunatic?

This one

Runes are simple to read. I'd be lost if those words were in Nordic instead of English.

Here in the states the nig nogs already think that cursive writing is some kind of "secret white language."
Imagine how paranoid they'd be if we started communicating in runes, which is actually pretty easy.

I'm not rich enough for that. If I was, I would surely have a freezer or two full of deer meat.

who fucking cares
if you think "bad publicity" fucking matters anymore youre a god damn cuckold, if you lived in germany you would be calling for open street warfare too

Fuck collateral damage

What?
That good and kindly priest?
He just wants to save his people and his culture, why would you say he's a "lunatic?"

If I lived in Germany, I'd already be in jail.

This guy in the OP.
But as i walked home today i thought about using that mechanism of noise and human profiles and then some nice frog made a thread about this a lot more concrete, while at the same time this perfectly aligns for multiple purposes.

ok, I'll try.

Jews have been trying to extinguish native European faith for 2k years. It wouldn't have stopped if based druid hadn't said anything.

The druids hunted with a spear lad. Catch rabbits with a woolly jumper as a last resort. Wait over a warren with the jumper reasy to catch when one appears, swaddle it in the jumper and break its neck. Eat the meat, nithing/pol/ the skull and intestines. Bish bash bosh.

you're already too dangerous for jail
you might radicalize other inmates
for you its a resisted arrest kind of deal and no autopsy to discover the cause of death was two slugs to the back of the skull

Here you go.

I have a whole new appreciation for this symbol now, maybe better than the swastika in my book.

Thank god I'm American & can shoot back to take somebody with me.

Fucking hypnotic

Protip: Christ = Baldur

for the most part. A bit of Odin was sprinkled in.

At work i call a guy "mr.cia" because he likes to talk people into buying stupid shit.

Thats 90s vidya tier.

Of course.
I got it off the Smithsonian site.

(convenience store checked)
(checked)
I dont get it, who am I in this story?

What is with you people attempting to assign everything in Christianity to being something else from Norse paganism? We wuz tier.

(emergency service trips)
Some do, some dont. There is evidence for most of it. It can be taken too far, but archetypes can be like that.

are those the Salmon of Knowledge I see there

checking those chrips

I'm not a religious person and I don't care to believe in superstitious stuff, but the feeling I get from this thread is something different. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it's like this druidism seems like something old and wise connecting us back to our lands and history.

I get the impression that if I lived as full a life as I could, say hypothetically on some kind of quiet farm with an adorable aryan wife and a couple children, and appreciated everything around me, I wouldn't be told to or feel the need to believe in any gods, I'd feel fulfilled. And it seems, from what I gather from this thread, druids would be all about that and call someone like that one of their own, even if they don't know it or explicitly profess to follow or believe in whatever druidism means.

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

They used 200 policefriends to arrest a fucking druid.

they would admonish you as a paragon for all to follow
also they'd tell you to keep your sword sharp in case some Romans come looking to take away your independence lad and make you pay this horrid foreign concept called a 'tax' i think it is

i too like them for their portrayals of different countries and shit, its like polandball before polandball existed

Unless you were needed to defend your hearth from Johnny Foreigner, Im sure your lifestyle would be more than accepted. The old gods make themselves known to those who need them, or those being degenerate who need punishment and teaching. They are not like YHWH, honouring the land and your animals is the same as prayer.

you'd be scared too if the perp could possibly throw literal fucking lightning bolts at you and cast spells and shit

what kind of paganism should a mixed european mutt american follow? do i just get a dna test and follow the paganism from the area where i get the highest percent of dna or something? or do i trace my paternal lineage or some shit instead?

yeah that
sounds most logical to me

Look at the photos in the OP. No fucking way would I try and arrest that mad goy with any less than 8 dozen other officers.

(portentious repeating check)
Kek, thats a really good analogy tbh. It captured ethnic strerotypes of all the different nationalities and played on them really well.

I think they're just fish.

There is equal proof for both. zero

If you've ever had any close christian friends, you would know most with an above-average iq don't actually believe but just think it's what they're supposed to do.
The cultures are our peoples', religion is an influence but is only responsible for some of it. Regardless of what we are, we all have some pagan and some christian influences through practices and memes.

Innawoods and ancestry are good things to make prominent regardless, because they will make your children stronger and have a better family identity. They both also hold you to high standards. You can't function well if you are too fat to hunt and you can't inspire your sons if you tell them about how great their ancestors are but don't set a good example. The mental or ritual bearskins and shit are better for psyching yourself up to do something awesome/dangerous. At least that's the way i think of it.

Checked, but treating skins is women's work.

Yes, certainly not a waste of taxes.
I mean they would probably need a billion officers to go to certain areas in hamburg or berlin to arrest a bad goy. That is why we need more children, to have a billion police officers to go to berlin. What a bunch of faggots.

thats really more of your fault, hes not wrong in saying christ and baldr are one, with bits of odin as well. When the christians came to norse lands they often used imagery of the old gods combined with Christ to make his jewy nose more palatable to them (also probably around the time he became white)
for evidence look up Harald Bluetooths runestone. Very clearly depicts christ being crucified, but on a tree instead of a cross.

yes
i got DNA tests and was surprised to see I descended from all the pagan cultures I was most interested in and studying at the time, even really obscure ones (it claimed I have Scythian DNA)

lad is joke
Merlin and Cathbad loved a good chortle take a page from their grimoires tbh

i wonder if they will be saying the same thing about christians in 1000 years when everyone is muslim

OOOPS

Screwed it up.
Here is better translation, the 14 words in Norse, converted to the old futhark

The Auspicious Learned British Initiates Of Nationalism (ALBION) reject d&c in all its forms.

Well i will laugh my ass off about the scientists when i fuck 10 women while they are burned for heresy. And i m not a muslim.

Traitors get the rope first, cunt.

No, it isn't. Hundreds of thousands of Christians are born every day in Africa, South America and Asia. Enjoy your godly niggers.

Yeah, you do. Without the OT the NT is meaningless.

No, they don't. They have less books than the Christians but every book of the Tanakh is represented in protestant, RCC and Orthodox bibles.

Yes, it is. It is predicated on slave morality.

And in a century (if that) Islam will be "European" as well. Why should I

For the last ~1300 years, sure. Not for the thousands of years before that.

And the leaders were anti-clerical (muh hierarchies!) if not outright ambivalent towards Christianity (hell, several of them were Deists; just look at the Jefferson Bible) and very carefully and very intentionally segregated religion from the civic process. The US government was not rendered secular by accident or attrition.

how did both the jews and pagans know that there are 7 days in a week? dont the jews say that god made the earth in 7 days and thats why its a week or something too?

If they are such a bunch of spineless dickless faggots, well the joke is on them.

It doesn't refer to the calendar, just the names.

They trace it back to the Babylonians, but it really refers to the lunar cycle.

"…each lunar month was made up of several different cycles—on the first day, the first visible crescent appeared; on approximately the seventh, the waxing half-moon could be seen; on approximately the fourteenth, the full moon; on approximately the twenty-first, the waning half-moon; and on approximately the twenty-eighth, the last visible crescent. As you can see, each notable cycle is made up of about seven days, hence, the seven-day week."

I'll have to go check those, but they were easy to read.

I was going to be sarcastic, but the moon.

What you're saying is important, but that last set made me laugh.
I taught myself Elder Futhark, and today it paid off.

Genetic memory…

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS!

aka Cuckland

Sad!

As for the topic, I can give you pagans your due when you've earned it. Good job on getting in the news for being based.
Kill all the wiccan-tier degenerates and you just might just be onto something.

Thank you based druids.

AS MY BLOOD IS YOUR BLOOD, EMPOWER ME!

German anons what can we do to help AfD?

How about you stop worshiping a kike before trying to talk as if you aren't the most degenerate sort of race traitor?

The egyptians also had a 7-day week if I recall correctly, and it was 5 days work, 2 days rest.

Because what happens after we die is immaterial to the survival of our race at this immediate moment. Killing people fighting for your material race on an immaterial platform is actually really fucking jewish.
Besides, your people are the example of your faith… Other than this guy and Stephen McNallen I can't say I've seen much impressive being demonstrated of a system that is still largely "raven moonwillow"s dancing around a tree before engaging in polyamoury. You actually show your system or morality and epistemology works better for our race and I'll consider it… Until such a time, though, if you're busier attacking fellow natsoc white guys than actually dealing with the left then you're a sinead-tier dumpster fire.

I gave you kudos for actually taking a step in showing the rest of us that you aren't all about naked fat women, trees and worshiping the flat earth mother. Assuming you're genuine then why would gaining some of my respect make you upset?

A year ago is when the d&C went down, because the mods were harsher on it for the election. We need some fighting to keep us strong and move us on.

>Kill all the wiccan-tier degenerates

i dare u to post that on /christian/

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

wtf I love Pagans now

START BEING A PAGAN

I find it amusing that the Christcucks rant on and on about pagans LARPing, but they are more faithless than most atheists.

Well let's see, Christcucks are all race traitors and "pagans" are the only ones attempting to be true to our heritage. Just as with the idiots at TRS, you can't complain about being punched from the left when you are the left.

As far as showing how systems such as Cucktianity work for our race, perhaps you could point to a Christcuck leader that isn't promoting White genocide like these ones taking a photo op while putting out statements on the holiness of open borders. And that's without getting into the history of Cucktianity, which can be summarized as the destruction of European ethnostates in the name of a Semite and Semitic hegemony. Christcucks are directly responsible for the situation we face today, and you race traitors are going to be held accountable for it.

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

One of the best headlines I have yet seen!

Your type of thinking is exactly why christianity is cancer. Your obsesed with the afterlife so you care little for what happens in this world. All sematic religions look to an afterlife as the true goal of a religious experience so you honestly dont care about what we are here and now, you might be mildly annoyed by niggers but in truth you see them as "brothers in christ" because hey were all going to the same heaven right. Im starting to think paganism would be a better theological worldview because monotheism can only come to the conclusion that "we are all gods creatures". Fuck off christcuck my god hates niggers material immaterial or other.

Yeah, right, France is probably 50% Arab by now and they did it to themselves without being conquered like Germany. What a waste for a nation that has nuclear weapons.

France is such an enigma for me. They hated Germans for centuries and tried to kill them whenever possible. They tried so hard, were the most militaristic and acted exceptionally ultra-nationalistic…

Then their nemesis succumbed to the Soviets and the US. And then they were conquered by the holy kebab in mere decades and are now being whipped by by their negro pimps. So sad!

Blame their stupid 1789 'revolution'

Liberalism and Jewish meddling killed them.
They originated Egalitarianism, which is something that normalfags to take for granted.
It's that primary imperative that ideologically drives the bluepilled goyim.
If you kill the idea of equality, normalfags would be significantly more likely to support RWDS or simply not care.

Desert religions produce only desert thoughts. You think only of death and selfishly defile the legacy our ancestors passed on to us.

I reject your poison.

Mkay. >>>/christian/376161

lmao okay, then.

back to your containment board christcuck!

only odin worship here

thank you based druids

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Why is Aragorn being worshiped by Roman Legionaries and We Wuzzles?

Christianity will have to removed in the end too. Sorry christians, that's how it's going to end. Once people realize what jews really are like, they will want nothing to do with them.

Because there is neither Roman nor Greek nor Jew, for we are all one in Jesus Christ.

Melkor did nothing wrong.

you said it lad

There are literally no examples of actual Christians fighting against Pagans to be found on this board.
Every single instance is either Jewish Divide and Conquer subversion from Kike shills, attempting to foment dissent among their enemies, or Holla Forums-tier shitposting by goons who don't think that we can easily identify their posts.
t. - Christian

Sounds pretty jewish to me.

Trips of truth.

I honestly can't tell if this is satire or a Christcuck's buzzword laden lies.

*dubs fug

Side by side my white brothers we will remove kebab and kike. Let not the jewish d&c turn us against each other.

Deus Vult.

You say that now but a crusade is still a crusade and a final solution will always be a final solution. If you want to remove kike, remove yourself from the kike religion. In the end did not Yeshua want the jews to convert and join him?

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

you already lost before you even started

I'm sure any good Christian on here will support us sacrificing Christians that think there are good jews and support israel
real big burning alive theme for degenerates really isnt it
its something in the blood tbh
we've got a thing for burning people that disgust you alive

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

The horror!

Forgot image.

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

Holla Forums's NEW HERO???

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

ah so now they changed the word to asylum seekers! why cant the LÜgenpresse just call them rapefugees?

Fuck Collateral Damage

>Killing people fighting for your material race
this can be taken two ways, can't tell which you mean
what?

The question is did he want the gentiles to join him?

That is the first time I've ever seen a gondolapost get dubs and I've seen a great many. You must be something really special user.

No.
Solar cults are cults of ego, whereas stellar cults are cults of spirit. And in any case, Void worship is superior to both, being more primal and complete.

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS
…in this thread

good thing the druids worshipped all three
Toutatis is the void
Nodens is the stars
Taranis is the sun

Fucking druids winning again, is there anything they CAN'T do?

Yeah
REMOVING ROMANS/FOREIGNERS WITHOUT YOUR HELP

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

It's dead serious.
Let's just say the U. S. is:
60% Christians
20% "Secular" Libshits
5% Fedoras
3% Kikes
1% Mudslimes

And you expect to ONLY ally with

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

You literally worship a Jewish zombie. Toten fur Wotan

Saturday is lögardagr/wash day

This is the day we wash and clean/ make everything white to honor the white god heimdallr

I'll work with anyone that isn't a race traitor, which excludes all Christcucks. Your kind are responsible for Semitic hegemony in the West, and yet you continue to not only worship a Semite while embracing Semitic culture and ideals, you attempt to defend such a stance as anything other than treason. If blood had any meaning to you, you'd abandon the foreign religion responsible for the curse of modernity. However, by calling yourself Cucktian, you make it quite clear that the most important thing to you is spreading philosemitism.

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

I don't need a false sense of authority from something being written down to accept it as truth or to understand the world. You are a coward and an idiot who can't understand the world on your own. You NEED to be told how the world works by someone wearing a fancy dress pointing to a dusty old slave morality kike trash book because you are a lowly slave

Highly Glorious

False. Its Vedic paganism.

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

we need to save this man
the jews will have him turn into a cock gobbling transfaggot within a matter of weeks if he is allowed to be locked into prison
see what they did with the movie makers of the matrix movie

There is more to that quote user, much more. The full selection reads
The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water than the womb.

Whom you ally with, whom you make your family, & how mutual importance is placed on each other is of prime importance. My blood? They are irredeemable leftist degenerates who actually physically attacked me for my beliefs years ago and the subsequently disowned me when they found out I would rather die free than live subservient to them or the globalist agenda. No matter, I've found those I would call clan and those who would return the honor of our race with me and with pride, and those, are you user.

Thicker than the water of the womb.

Why are there Christian Whites? Answer this question and know how to go forward with our misguided brethren. They are of our Blood and Soil too, and something in the pages of their holy book has stirred their White hearts enough to make them Christian, but we know it isn't the YHWH of Abraham whose mannerism disgust European who are informed about them. I figure it must be something to do with Jesus, who was a figure anybody can find a reason to respect if they look at his teachings. Be that as it may, there are no values in Jesus' words that pre-Christian Europe didn't already offer.

So what I want to make clear is that a compromise is in order, that there can be a real spiritual growth in our people. non-Christians, frustrated as they may be, need to recognise the White blood flowing in some Christian veins and should desist calling them traitors for simply being misled. Christians should see that they can still love Jesus and yet reject the demon YHWH because their blood binds them to the Old Gods.

What books is that from? Is it Some Thoughts on Hitler and Other Essays by Irmin Vinson?

Problem?

Tolerance for traitors is why they remain cucked. Bible-belters who have never known anything other than propaganda and Semitic culture are one thing, but Christcucks on the net are another, especially here. Anyone posting here has access to the truth and therefore has to choose to remain a Christcuck despite knowing the history of their treasonous cult and the Semitic nature of its core teachings. There is nothing to call them other than race traitors.

Yeshua isn't an admirable figure either. He preached multicultural subversion in order to destabilize Roman authority over his Semitic homeland. According to his own words, he came to turn sons against fathers, which is about as opposite of European idealism as you can get on familial matters.

the message it sends is more important

I certainly hope your definition of Christian race traitors only applies to imageboard users who ought to know better as opposed to the remaing vast majority who are in fact ignorant.

Fuck you, insomnia.

March of the Titans: The complete history of the white race.

Essential reading for all whites to understand how civilizations fall and what whites left behind in now non white parts of the world.

Well there are others that should know better too, but yes, most of the population has never been exposed to anything other than the falsified Semitic version of history. If they remain Christcucks even after being exposed to the truth, they are to be treated like any other traitor.

I have high hopes due to the immense number of "in name only" Cucktians who never go to a church or read the Bible, those caught between desire for a true culture and the false societies in which they live. However, there is a reason that the 8's spoke of steeling ourselves for horror and bloodshed.

you still need to make kids

this is some low energy D&C

How is it not treasonous to worship a foreigner while embracing the exact ideals which led to the liberalization and destruction of European nations? There would be no Semitic hegemony in the West if not for Semite worshipers.

Cucktians are spiritually conquered by definition, and so to remain with them is to ensure failure in establishing any European ethnostates. Division is exactly what is needed.

You do realize that making this kind of change from one religion to another is a very difficult decision and takes time, right? You are being very impatient and should heed the words of Maurice Switzer: "It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it"

I'd still rather hang out with them than you.

The Bible, and in particular the New Testament speaks to and about divinity that is attainable by man. Removal of original sin through Christ's sacrifice liberates human soul from damantion by being bound only to the material plane and allows it to rise.
To those that call it "cucked" or "kiked" I say - have you read the Bible? Have you not read about the continuous punishments and calamities that God sent upon Jews for their infidelity? Bible is a story of how kikes mishandled and lost their status as "chosen" people and how God opened it all to all people on Earth.
Bible as it is presented by Christians is one of the most anti-Jewish texts out there as it points out their hipocrysy and failure and the wisdom that they let go of, by focusing on their base desires.

Logos - that is the Word, is the essence of it all. The Word is the Truth, a principle all whites always aspired to, as it presents the real value of everything - Truth about Man is honour, Truth about Woman is Virtue, the Truth about the Nature is Life.

How then does it clash or negates European Pagan roots? It does not, through syncretism and Pagan elements present in Christianity today, and all of them tailored for the culture that it went to. As all of those affirm life, truth and the spiritual mystery of the soul, Christianity did not have a hard time in being translated and then adopted by Europeans, as values espoused are the same. Knowledge of myths, gods or traditions did not instantly vanish with adoption of Christianity, otherwise we would not be able to discuss this now.
In terms of racemixing and taking in of 'fugees, I go by the doctrine of "judging them by their fruits" and it is clear that it is all rotten. You must love your neighbour, but not at price of your destruction and all and any degeneracy has to be fought with.

What you have to be wary of is the judaizing protestants and evangelicals, who in their misguided friendly appeal dilute the Truth.

Last but not least, I want Pagans to bring forward arguments and theology that could compete with Christian philosophical and spiritual thought - whites always look for evidence and arguments in making up their mind, show me yours and I will think about it.

Are you seriously this stupid? Jesus IS YAHWEH.

No christian movement would ever accept making a crusade or holy war against islam or homosexuals- even the hardcore roman catholics accept rapefugees and let their daughters fuck niggers. The bible belt is racist only because of the Klan, and even then the church en masse is anti-racist.

Christianity has always been invasive and destructive semetic swine, just like its master religion. Judaism.

Wrong. The Logos came from Stoicism. Christians stole it as their Jewish parasite virus cult stole everything and bastardized it.

Logos = Reason in the Universe. The inner-flame that structures all. Thing energy that is the bases for cause and effect.

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

On Holla Forums. Christians raid us and claim its D/C all the time.

Meanwhile /christian/ has no real following outside of goonsquad or facebook.

The concept of Original Sin is cuckery, plain and simple. And yes, in fact I did read the Bible where the (((God))) of Abraham blessed the Israelites for committing abominable Semitic actions, such as the blood magic performed by the Israelites at the behest of the demon YHWH to kill Egyptian children as described in the false Book of Exodus. That the Book made it into the Bible despite its falsehood should be telling.

Also, everything about the demon (((God))) of the Bible is anathema to European 'pagan' roots, especially when Yaldabaoth says "Beside me sit no other Gods". Everything about (((Monotheism))) is anti-European, and I told you that you can keep your Jesus, but throw YHWH in the trash.

Why do you attempt to lie ceaselessly? Yeshua's own claim is that he and his cultists are the real Jews. Although, that then explains the endless lies from Christcucks, they've adopted Semitic ideology.

After the genocide of pagan priests, the murder and replacement of uncooperative nobles, and the destruction of cultural and physical heritage. Cucktianity forced itself on Europeans.

You call me impatient when I haven't spoken of any sort of timetable. The longer the DOTR is delayed, the more people will make the change. When the restoration begins, Christcucks will have to decide much more quickly whether they abandon their foreign religion or hang with the rest of the traitors. That's simply the nature of the hard times, however, there can simply be no tolerance for Cucktianity from those working to establish European ethnostates. Every minute trace of the foreign religion must be removed or else this era will repeat rather than end.

It perfectly describes God, and is congruent with both pre-Christian pagan thought and Christianity as it was founded by Jesus.

I don't see any conflicts whatsoever here, I am a Stoic myself, I've read Marcus Aurelius, Epictetus, Seneca, Cicero, and all I can see is synergy.

There are more normal Christians out there that are willing to listen to our cause than "Pagans" of your persuasion, whom a ton of are hapas, LARPers or lefties.

I am perfectly aware of historical roots and construction of the Old Testament. For some reason though you treat it as it was written by a kike in 1945 to fool everyone into weakness (they did it to the rest of Christianity, sadly).

Are you implying I'm fool enough to trust any biblical translation other than KJV? Or are you implying that the (((God))) of the Old Testament did not in fact show us his true, evil, SEMITIC nature?

But isn't YHWY (your gOdin) a person? He has issues:

He's a classic deity in every way. And Jewsus backs him up.

Then what do you call this?

Pagans as a rule are racist with cucks as the exception.

Christians are cucks as a rule with racists as the exception.

I happen to think Jesus' story is censored and twisted by certain (((individuals))) to make his appearance in the Bible more Jew-friendly. Jesus, even as depicted in the Bible, was definitely the single best person in the whole book, or at least the best of those who we were supposed to view positively. Tell me, have you ever known a good Jew? That should tell you that Christ wasn't a Jew, but was written as one by his (((disciples))). Either way, he's dead so it doesn't matter what he was if we remove any of "his" teachings that hinder our goal of Jewdeath.

Jesus was either:

A. a way for Hellenistic Jews to get others to worship their God, mainly people living in Canaan.

B. a way for Roman Jews to Hellenize radical Zealots (Zionists).

Either way it's Jewish.

I think you have an obsession with the label and not with the real cause and effect here. Last 2000 years of Christianity (which is pretty much most of it) was European in practice, doctrine, theology and thought.
What you take as "infiltration" by Semitic parasite is actually a conversion of a singular Judean deity into a European God that embodies all of the higher principles that were established by pre-Christian philosophers and pretty much all of them were pointing towards monotheism after Plato, with Aristotle and others espousing a belief in a single guiding principle of the universe.
Europeans themselves already had a concept of a "supreme god" and henoteism was widespread, with all of it coalescing into Christian thought.

Zoroastrianism, for example, which developed in the ancient Iran (a rather Aryan place by all linguistic, genetic and archeological standards) was a monotheistic religion and there is a lot of indication to say that Judeans have borrowed a lot from them when coming up with their final version of their faith, when a tribal desert god started to turn into a creator of the universe. Christian eschatology and the concepts of good and evil as actual opposing forces in the world are Zoroastrian in origin.

There is no division here, it all came together and culminated in a faith that seems to be true to the spiritual feeling of Europeans.

A pope who is widely considered to be the worst we've had so far. Politics and doctrine are often at odds and the Truth is bent out of shape to fit the falsehoods of (((those))) who seek to control us.

see
Also, it wasn't even the religion of "Europe" until like 1600AD

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Zoroaster spread a Dualistic religion, unlike your Abrahamism.

Your demon Yaldabaoth opposes my Old Gods and thus he is and forever will be my enemy. (((Monotheism))) will earn you a public execution if it's Abrahamic.

Oh, this is just getting better and better. No arguments, just pot shots in general direction.

The argument is that the existence of your religion demands the non-existence of everyone else's. The Biblical demon-God is not content until he's the only God in Man's knowledge.

1600s were the last time they went witch hunting.

But I should put it this way.

Christianity wasn't even a "European" religion until the 1200s. It's only 800yrs old, every young compared to traditional European religions

see Viking map: not Christian

Given gradual coalescence of our knoweldge about universe, subatomic world, faith, philosophy and legacy of European philosophy and thought all lend themselves to the idea of a single creating force within Universe.

Compare that with an idea of fallible beings who rape mortals and instigate wars and that have to be appeased with sacrificed animals or human blood. Guess what sounds and looks more demonic.

>It begins

Dualism is degenerate and the cause of all these "good" people doing "evil".
Ask Nietzsche

But YHWH readily accepted blood sacrifices, murdered children, promoted subversive Hooknose behavior like when (((Jacob))) stole his brother Esau's inheritance, and was generally a violent, demonic war God of the Jews. Your God is certainly not the 'creator God' if even such a title could be held by a single deity alone.

Do you have any arguments supporting your position or is it all based on attacking Christians?
Because it looks like you are LARPing.

Your the one who failed to bring up the differences between the "God" of the Old Testament and the "God" of the New Testament. Don't bitch at me if you're the one defending the OT.

Anywho, I need to try to get some sleep. Goodnight, Holla Forums. May Kek continue to bless us all, and may the demon YHWH/Moloch get smitten by the Frog-God.

You said you've read the Bible, yet you show little knowledge about the difference between them. Which parts about "new covenant" do you want me to quote at you?

ITT: Idiots still debating a problem that had been solved in the 1940s.

The Nazis already had figured it out. Find the most traditionalist church, change it from within and inject european-paganism. This works because of christianity already having adopted many pagan symbols and ideas to Christianize europe back then (for example hellenic deities in the catholic church or the pagan cross replacing the original T shape)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clerical_fascism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Faith_Movement

Lets go through the scenario while holding hands:

A. Enforce Atheism
Lesson learned: People will always need religion. It's an integral part of the human psyche

B. Going with the Church
Christianity will slowly but surely give legitimacy to modernism and egalitarianism

C. Revive paganism
You can't revive something that has no form and no continuation in the minds of the people

So the only options fascists and the Nazis saw was to reform the church and use christianity as a vessel. That has many reasons:
>If paganism had survived until now the outer (artistical) appearance of it would have been similair to christianity. The great cathedrals are european without any Semitic influence. Even the cross used to be a T in the middle east but since the cross already was in use by european pagans it was adopted as such here.

So it's a vessel for more european beliefs to be injected. Now you just need to find the most traditionalist church still around (catholicism fell with fascism since it quasi supported fascism all over europe or aligned it self with it) and change it from within. In practice there is no other option than this. The people wont just accept some new mostly artificially revived paganism based on incomplete texts and half-knowledge of what people did a couple thousand years ago. And enforcing atheism just has the opposite effect.

Any true european/fascist christian and 'pagan' (as in traditionalist because none of you can actually practice something you dont actually know) should embrace changing the church, removing judaism from it and replacing it with european thought while keeping and exploiting the entrenched position the church has in europe.

amerika.org/texts/against-the-neo-pagans-julius-evola/

good post tbh lad.

from Julius Evola Against the Neo-Pagans

One should consider, then, that “paganism” is a fundamentally tendentious and artificial concept that scarcely corresponds to the historical reality of what the pre-Christian world always was in its normal manifestations, apart from a few decadent elements and aspects that derived from the degenerate remains of older cultures.

Once we are clear about this, we come today to a paradoxical realization: that this imaginary paganism that never existed, but was invented by Christian apologists, is now serving as the starting-point for certain so-called pagan circles, and is thus threatening for the first time in history to become a reality–no more and no less than that.

This having been said, there remains the real possibility of transcending certain aspects of Christianity. But one must be quite clear: the Latin term “transcendere” means literally leaving something behind as one rises upwards, and not downwards! It is worth repeating that the principal thing is not the rejection of Christianity: it is not a matter of showing the same incomprehension towards it as Christianity itself has shown, and largely continues to show, towards ancient paganism. It would rather be a matter of completing Christianity by means of a higher and an older heritage, eliminating some of its aspects and emphasizing other, more important ones, in which this faith does not necessarily contradict the universal concepts of pre-Christian spirituality.

This, alas, is not the path taken by the radical circles we have mentioned. Many of these neo-pagans seem to have fallen into a trap deliberately set for them, often ending up by advocating and defending ideas that more or less correspond to that invented, nature-bound, particularistic pagandom, lacking light and transcendence, which was the polemical creation of a Christian misunderstanding of the pre-Christian world, and which is based, at most, on a few scattered elements of that world in its decline and devolution.

There is a general and unmistakable tendency in neo-paganism to create a new, superstitious mysticism, based on the glorification of immanence, of Life and Nature, which is in the sharpest contrast to that Olympian and heroic ideal of the great Aryan cultures of pre-Christian antiquity. It would indicate much more a turning towards the materialistic, maternal, and telluric side, if it did not exhaust itself in foggy and dilettantish philosophizing.

''Misunderstandings of more or less the same kind. arise regarding political thought. Paganism is here often used as the synonym for a merely worldly and yet exclusive concept of sovereignty, which turns the relationships upside-down. We have already seen that in the ancient states, the unity of the two powers meant something quite different. It provided the basis for the spiritualization of politics, whereas neo-paganism results in actually politicizing the spiritual, and thereby treading once again the false path of the Gallicans and Jacobins. In contrast, the ancient concept of State and Empire always showed a connection to the Olympian idea.

What shall we think of the attitude that regards Jewry, Rome, the Catholic Church, Freemasonry, and Communism as more or less one and the same thing, just because their presuppositions differ from the plain thinking of the Folk? The Folk’s thinking along these lines threatens to lose itself in the dark, where no differentiation is possible any more. It shows that it has lost the genuine feeling for the hierarchy of values, and that it cannot escape the crippling alternative of destructive internationalism and nationalistic particularism, whereas the traditional understanding of the Empire is superior to both these concepts.

To restrict ourselves to a single example: Catholic dogmatism actually fulfils a useful preventive role by stopping worldly mysticism and suchlike eruptions from below from passing a certain frontier; it makes a strong dam that protects the area where transcendent knowledge and the genuinely supra-natural and non-human elements reign–or at least where they should reign. One may well criticize the way in which such transcendence and knowledge have been understood in Christianity, but one cannot cross over to a “profane” criticism that seizes on some polemical weapon or other, fantasizes over the supposed Aryan nature of the immanence-doctrine, of “natural religion,” the cult of “life,” etc., without really losing one’s level: in short, one does not thereby attain the world of primordial beginnings, but that of the Counter-Tradition or the telluric and primitive modes of being. This would in fact be the very best way of re-converting those people with the best “pagan” talents to Catholicism!''

Now stop the stupid infighting

I agree with everything you wrote, except I have a question about:

Which parts exactly do you have in mind? People keep droning on about kikery within Christianity yet they forget that Christianity is European through and through.

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

The spread of Christianity coincides with the creation of churches. Seeing the list of churches, that draws a map for areas where Christian domination took place and where it spread from. Generally speaking, the idea that Christianity has always been inseparable from Europe and its culture is like an organic psyop borne out of ignorance and misinformation but especially disinformation. If you track the creation of churches throughout Europe in a timeline format, it is oddly similar to the muslim invasion map pre-crusade. Coincidentally the rapid spread of christianity and rapid construction of new churches coincides with the end of the first crusade campaign. What do you do if you're a religious institution that has a standing army? You start forcibly converting people, which did in fact happen. For an easy but not sole example, look up the Northern Crusades. To put simply, the crusades were not some phenomena used to push back kebab, they were religious military campaigns to convert more areas to christianity.

All of this basically said what we already know, that because of the christian apologists and jewry itself, the clear picture of pre-christian european mysticism and religion is muddled and most neo-pagans are LARPing. That in itself does not take away the fault nor the drive for europeans and whites from wanting to rediscover an ancestral and distinct spiritual side to their blood should they feel the desire. At the same time, crediting christianity in any sort of way with civilization is inherently fallacious because the supposed reason that it did civilize society draws again, upon christian apologists who are essentially shills spreading propaganda and revising history. Since the spread of christianity was in reality a long and drawn out process, the areas of europe that eventually did convert were not backwards compared to others.

Discussing the inherent subversion of christianity is not infighting.

Christian theology is european, the actual basis of it is not though. I think the catholics were wise to not allow any translation of the bible for a long time and you can see why in retrospect (reformation -> more modernistic and more egalitarian church). The original message of jesus was very much inline with judeo-tradition which ware: messiahnism, egalitarianism (everyone is the same in god's eyes), slave-morality (the last will be the first - turn the other cheek - everything will be repaid to you once you're dead) and a lot of smaller influences that probably are not dangerous on their own but the sum of them do. And don't get me wrong in a purely traditional european theatre christianity did not cause alot of trouble and did alot of good. But it eventually legitimized modernity and set the stage for things like the french revolution and bolshevism. Many forget that the russian revolution started with a protest by a group of priests (read the story of Father Georgy Gapon - pic related). I don't want to go deep into the whole thing but the entire mindset of christianity started on a bad foundation and it doesn't matter how hard europeans tried to make it work over the years as we see now with most of the church(es) embracing the change.

The whole story is not black and white. There is a lot of good and alot of bad in christianity.
Im personaly for in favor of alot of the traditional theology that originated in european minds and created stability over the decades but there is a rotten core the whole thing. And I think this is pretty much the deal with the fascist and far-right infighting over this.

True, but there are alot of people bashing their head in over this. And it's obviously a large issue to many people on the right since alot of people just entrench their own position and there happens little to no reconciliation between the two camps.

Semitic deity, Semitic savior, Semitic ideology, Semitic traditions, Semitic history; sure does seem like a European religion. There isn't an acceptable part of Cucktianity because you have to toss Yeshua, Yahweh, and every bit of the Bible to even make a start of improving the religion, at which point you no longer have anything identifiable as Cucktian. Everything which is even close to acceptable in Cucktianity was stolen from superior religions and the core that gives Cucktianity its identity is irredeemable.

Anyone with European blood can go initiate himself into the faith of his ancestors if he actually gives a damn. Failure to do so just reveals that one is completely unworthy of having an opinion on the matter. After all, the traditions of our forefathers had beginnings without "texts" (European spirituality has always emphasized oral tradition, and there are important reasons for this which further add to the disillusionment anyone striving on the path should feel toward Cucktianity) or teachers.

For some reason, only pagans seem to have actual faith in the immaterial. No one who thinks that the revival of European spirituality is impossible because there are no books on the topic (although, there are) can be taking seriously matters of the spirit.

There can be no infighting when Christcucks and noble Europeans are two separate groups. All Christcucks are race traitors.

Can we start dressing like this again?

Good work. Thing is he is arguing against creating a "paganism that never was" rather than practicing pre-christian religion per se. I share his opinion of simply fixing the church but we need to recognise that it is just that, an opinion.
Others will see pushing the judaism out of christianity as either impossible or tantamount to creating "the pagan cult of jesus christ and saints" and opt to do the pagan thing directly. I don't agree with them but it's their choice to make, as long as they do their heavy lifting in the volksgemeinschaft it's six of one or half a dozen of the other.

As for the lack of continuity pagan thinkers today make the argument that paganism is "religious whiteness" and cannot actually be killed. They would say the two of us are just as pagan but are in denial. It's an interesting argument, I'm not quite sure what I think of it.

At the end of the day so long as there are shitskins having sexual emergencies it's probably not worth much thought. Same as economic policy or whether cities should be abolished… It's something for people in the post-weimar-world to ponder.

Ok, you must be a shill or autistic, because this is embarrasing to read

That's mostly because the majority of non-GrecoRoman pagans were illiterate.

Certainly. Whats stopping you?

I don't have enough friends to go raiding.

Christcucks are inseparable from the intellectual dishonesty of the race they worship.

Waste of good trips. How much are they paying you for this, shlomo?

Should be telling enough when all the cuckservatives, and I mean every single one of them, always mentions "out Judeo-Christian values".

But what faith are you talking about exactly? There is no tradition to it anymore. Any pagan movement that would spring up today would essentially be a modern invention of what people think it used to be based on christian's in around 400AC and later thought heathens did. Religion is not just a lifestyle. Do you understand that these ancient faiths were more than just building sacred stones? There was an entire world view behind it but aside from the hellenic and roman traditions we don't know much about it. And even if we did the world view if it had survived would have went and developed through the ages until today. There would have been a rich and deep theology penetrating it you can base your faith on. This is why continuity is important. And this is why many neo-pagans today are just druggies who dance around sacred stones while being essentially spiritually empty liberals. There is nothing left and these people fill the voids of that with funny new-age sentiments.

And now I realize I tried to explain it to you in simple words but you were a shill all along.

Sure, but these will remain fringe groups as most intellectually honest ones are. The broad majority of europeans (including americans/australians etc) - if we ever managed to make the traditional attractive again - would flock to the church as it is the only form of european religion there is still left. I agree that there is no rivalry between those who directly go to a pagan cult and the more demos (mass) orientated church. As long as both are 'redpilly'

But paganism as in the pre-christian religions have been erased. If I understand it right then they just redefine what paganism means in the way that suits their view and supports their argument and therefor make no argument at all. So they basically accept that their 'paganism' will be a modern invention because it does not need any continuity and comes from 'white identity'.

Yea, I agree

Go ahead, running around like mongolian ice wizards is a long lasting Finnish tradition

The State of Israel guards Jerusalem, which is the Jewish and Chrtistian Holy City, goyim. Israel cannot falter, or else the old capital of the Kingdom of Israel and Judea will be destroyed! I mean, that's where Jesus lived, because he was a good shlomo, don't you want to defend the ancestral Jewish homeland? Don't you want to die for Israel, and doing so, die for your Christian values? Remember the Ord Testament, and be a good shabbos goy!

I feel like most people are. Europeans are what made christianity great and if there was something borne from european minds, whatever religion that would be would be even greater. It's also because of its rotten core why I keep warning christians on Holla Forums -and encourage others to do the same- that they will not be given the choice, that once the time comes that the masses are wise to everything about the jews, christianity will be extremely easy to reject. Easily, but it will be messy. I myself come from a catholic family and my family tree has included clergymen, and the change that will occur down the line is going to be tough. I personally feel sorry for christians on Holla Forums that haven't foreseen this in the long run. Removing the jew and all of the jewish influence will come at a cost, but it will be a necessary cost.

The real problem is that christianity is ingrained with much of european history and more importantly, christianity as a personal religion means that they're fighting on two fronts; the religious angle and the political angle. Holla Forumsacks who have accepted the great cost of learning truth no matter how hurtful may find it easier than most to see christianity as collateral for their redpills, but some haven't taken that step. They usually see it as a a combination of a religious and political spat or some jew shill that is fulfilling their religious and political obligation to "persecute" christians and goyim altogether.

What should improve is that seasoned Holla Forumsacks should be ready to stop giving christianity topics an easy time and stop treating the subject with padded gloves. If they're feeling ashamed that europeans have been stuck this long with a jewish religion that has ultimately led to some seriously embarrassing cuck moments and overall is a tool for subversion, that's just more proof of the inherent problem. Unfortunately the outcome is very obvious, in the end christianity must go and it will likely be purged from every institution as it will be seen as a component of jewish subversion, and rightfully so.

You missed the point entirely. You can bring yourself into contact with the same forces that shaped our ancestors. It is impossible to end the traditions of our peoples while our peoples still exist. If you haven't communed with the other side, I'm not entirely sure why you are discussing religion. The truly talented can learn from the ancestors directly, no books or Semitic religion needed.

Social justice was also directly created by christianity.

Maximum autism

Jesus Kike Evola is so fucking pretentious. No wonder the Jews let him lie about everything.

Reminder: everything Evola said here and says can is disproved by the real National Socialist spiritual leader and this is his book

that meme

Good.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AGAINST SJW CHRISTIAN SLAVE MORALITY!

Always denying matters of the spirit while arguing for their Semitic religion, just more evidence that Christcucks are nothing more than faithless slaves to Semitic culture.

I don't believe in channeling spirits from the past to learn from them. Seriously though how do you want to do that?

It is. Look at the US or parts of west europe.

Thus why you wall of quote instead of speaking from experience. I really don't know why you would think anyone is going to take your opinion on religion seriously.

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

Definitely stolen from other races or their fellow Semites. Everything about Judaism and the Tenach is taken from somewhere else. Ultimately Judaism is Semitic in form, but it has some key influences from the Non-Semitic, un-grouped tribes that lived throughout the Near East. Note, Jews were definitely not in the first wave of Semitic invasion, as the first waves of Semites had a faith more akin to the Indo-European religions in its reverence for the gods, with proper sacrifices, carved idols, religious cycles, and so on.

I think the paddded gloves come from the fact that this is a topic for another age. At the moment we're being invaded by barbarians while the elites try to destroy us as a culture and race. People just dont want to start sectarianism inside the counter-movement against modernity and globalism.

No, that is the cult of efficiency. The quality of many corporate american goods come from the need to turn a profit which acts as an 'negative' evolutionary pressure to their products. Any product that doesn't make a profit and wins out against competing products will fail. It's natural selection (or market selection if you want to say). So ever more streamlined processes reach the best equilibrium of cost and quality. For example cheap and well designed cars with exactly the things the population wants in a car.
Meanwhile people don't pick up french cheese or a certain 600 year old brand of beer because they have the best market value. It's because they have a quality to it. It's because over hundreds of years people worked on this products their entire life and then passed on their work and knowledge to their sons who would improve on it and pass it on to their sons. That knowledge accumulated into a very fine product in a very evolutionary way as well. Of course there always have been markets and a bid of both tradition and 'market selection' are important but nowadays (and with the death of the arts & crafts movement plus the extreme social mobility and death of any caste or class system) the traditional side dies out.

People buy american phones because they have the best market value in terms of quality/price. And maybe in ten years everyone buys chinese phones when they gain the advantage (already happening I even own a Huwaei)
People buy italian ham or american beef because of it's traditional value that is mostly independent of the market situation but these will slowly die out and be replaced by purely corporate non-family owned mass producing firms that aim to monopolize. And globalists are totaly on the side of monopolizing instead of encouraging medium sized decentralized and family owned production. Germany for example was able to recover so fast after every catastrophe (ww1 ww2 reuinifaction) because their economy is up untill today still mostly mid-sized specialized family owned firms that do one nieche thing very good and don't sell out for corporate interests (see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mittelstand). An example would be Faber-Castell which produces pens since 1761 and is still owned by the same family using the same methods.

That is what I meant with the cult of efficiency eating up the traditional. I did not mean that american products suck.

wew accidentally posted on the from chan. Ignore this

about 50 posts of shitflinging and debate later and noone raised the point the druids died out or went into hiding centuries before Christianity grew from cult status to state religion
them damned Romans are to blame, ancient Pagan Rome under the auspices of the Caesars
because the Roman feared the Druid
just as the jews now fear the Druid today

The Druids were wiped out because they performed human sacrifice and the Romans were against that. At first they just banned the sacrificing but Tiberius decided to double down and just ban the druids, who ran a terror-religion and organized against the chieftains, who were more than happy to get rid of the druids in order to gain status in Roman elite hierarchy. The Gauls were always very pliant to the Romans and after Vercingetorix never rebelled.

People really have to get all this 19th century romantic ideas about Celts out of their head. They were farmers and metallurgists, as has been mentioned, but some of you seem to think they lived in the woods like elves.

because throwing slaves into the arena to be pulled apart by lions for sport is far more humane
yeah traitors allied with Rome
the chieftain of the Brigantia allied with Rome and betrayed the Cantevelluani who were the current rulers of Britain
the Gauls were pliant to the Romans after Caesar sold 1 million Gauls into slavery., decimated the population and slaughtered all the druids in Gaul
which resulted over the course of 4 centuries in the loss of their indigenous religious customs
dont believe Roman propaganda, it was their job to look civilized and 'civilize' the barbarians so they could take all those Celtic gold and silver mines and make them pay tribute

a shit map.

Yes. To be fair the romans invented the "oh but we noble creatures just HAD to attack these evil monsters" narrative that the spainards and anglos would later use to great effect.

The gallic celts bought roman wine with gold, the romans saw they always had gold to buy their wine with, the romans wanted that gold without giving up the wine… something something human sacrifice is only bad unless we do it, something something eating babies, something something homosexuals, yay gold! That's all there is to it.

I have a question for foreigners in our lands:
Did we request your presence here?
What gifts have you brought us as a visiting guest?
None?
That can only mean you came to TAKE from us.
That being so, give us a single reason why we should not justifiably kill you all as invaders.

breddy much

also breddy much

Who the fuck said anything about gladiatorial fights. Most of the time gladiators didn't die anyway. It's only later they started throwing Christians to the lions and that turned off a great portion of the public anyway. Being against human sacrifice is a spiritual position, not a "humanitarian" one

The Gauls were perfectly willing to Romanize and the Romans accorded them more privileges than other conquered peoples, including senatorial seats not even 200 years after the conquest. Far from being wiped out, the Gaulish religious tradition was syncretically absorbed into the Roman system, like most of the other regions they conquered.

You and the other guy are delusional and making shit up out of thin air, applying current ideas about the world to the Romans and the Gauls. The Romans were always against human sacrifice, but they didn't have a policy of humanitarian intervention. That's not how things worked in the ancient world. They found plenty of excuses to conquer peoples without having to demean them as savages. The Celts were civilized and were seen as civilized by the Romans for the most partt. It's a 19th century romantic meme to imagine the Celts as animalistic barbarians, and it's 20th century patriotic bias that makes them Asterix.

the Romans sacrificed slaves to Jupiter before they hellenized after the Greeks
after Caesar pushed their shit in

Yeah, we're the ones just pulling shit out of thin air…
"It's not human sacrifice when we do it in this specific way, goyi… erm.. barbarians!"

As for trying to apply thin veneers of modern conduct onto the past anachronistically… The romans wanted their gold, the romans took their gold, the romans made a nice story about why they had to take their gold so their children wouldn't be fags about it down the line. That was life at the time.
"Right as it is is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do as they will and the weak suffer what they must"

RIGHT WING LARP SQUADS

exactly
the Gauls werent a victim of invasion in a certain sense
the Romans did nothing morally wrong invading Gaul to take control of their mines and resources
the wrong part is committing religious genocide and selling hundreds of thousands of white women in slave bazaars in North Africa and Asia in order to permanently subjugate a people that despise you

I'm only arguing so far as that the romans weren't RIGHT to attack the gauls either. That they just did it because they wanted to and could. I'm arguing against the "oh dear those barbarians were just awful, homosexuals offering the anuses to strangers, burning legally condemned people in wicker men in ritual manners which is totally different AND WORSE than feeding the legally condemned to animals in a ritual manner and did you know they ate babies too? Oh yes indeed us proud and utmostly human roman men awash in a sea of barbarism could not sit idly by as those gold mines… I mean… animalistic evils..! sat outside roman jurisdiction! Indeed".

On the flipside, if the gauls didn't want to be invaded why weren't they stronger/more dedicated/more martial? The unbiased examination of history shows them to be kind of a lackadaisical people who were as happy to drink wine and make jewelry as they were to fight. Who when they fought just got an ad-hoc band together and ran at the enemy, and fought bravely and ferociously as individuals but lacked in the art tactics or strategy.

So: The gauls were a civilisation and the romans decided to punch them and take their stuff, the gauls couldn't stop them from punching them and taking their stuff. That's all there is to it either way. It's morally null, the contest of civilisations rolls on as it has since sapience first dawned.

I wish people would lrn2history. The god of Israel had been part of the Roman Pantheon (Caelus or Jupiter) and even the Greek pantheon (Cronus or Zeus).

To the Greeks and Romans, there were no foreign gods. All gods were just local manifestations of Greek and Roman gods.

Of criminals. Cesar was a lying psychopath who wanted their gold coins.

Reminder

There is nothing wrong with sacrificing a Jew. They do it to everyone else all the time

lol!

I love the Jewish trickery of Christians. One minute they're screeching "not a REAL Christian!" then next "every Western Nation is Christian and always was!"

not really
if you were three million sisterci in debt to the Roman state you'd probably panic and try to steal a few gold mines to pay it off

they were martial its just Celts arent as organised as Romans in war
the Romans fought as a single army in unison, the Celts lived a lifestyle that inspired eugenics where the strongest and smartest lead them and war was a way of weeding out the weak in their society
I feel you're not getting the joke of calling every foreigner a Roman if you're a Druid lad
Celts werent big on shieldwalls is all
they preferred hurling javelins at the enemy before charging at them with a sword drawn and an oval shaped personal shield to block enemy javelins
they fought like Myrmidons really

It's true, at the peak of the Viking Age the Norse were already Christianized.

Fixed

lol no
You are such a retard user

That's not proof wikipedia fag. That's nothing at all. The point is Odin was still worshiped in 1200AD.
Ignore it like a fucking kike

This

Why were Christians so barbaric? They need Jesus.

What about people who aren't germanic? As long as you aren't an illiterate slavling then you have your own ancient writing system that isn't (((PHOENICIAN))) in origin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_B
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogham

Cesar funded his take over of the Republic with Celtic gold. FACT

side note:
Casar -
Mommentarii de Bello Gallico

Its a shitty pic yea

The version that I have learned myself to remember goes like:

Fehu
Uruz
Thurisaz
Ansuz
Raido
Kaunaz
Gebu
Wunjo
Hagall
Nauthiz
Isa
Jera
Eihwaz
Pertho
Algiz
Sowîlo
Tiwaz
Berkano
Ehwaz
Mannaz
Laguz
Ingwaz
Dagaz
Othala

If you apply some rhyme to this its very easy to remember

This so much

you know Phoenician is just badly copied Egyptian Hieratic

I like this version better

Fug, forgot to add text

nice oc that lad

saved

in the first german translations of Rolf Kauka, he named them Siggi and Babarras, two of germanic descent, the romans were speaking kinda like american, and there appereantly was one comic were they made fun of the east germans… later these comics were deemed too political…

so yeah, lots of memetic potential here

The Phoenicians were just Canaanite child molesters who used the joo trick of changing their names once good (Shem) conquered their wicked cities….

And that is not something I would be doing with my exfamily, I wouldn't want my children any where near them. Last time I was with them and there was a bady around they where trying to make it's first words

Don't worry user I haven't abandoned my procreative goals.

Wait so the Gauls/franks believed in the House of Bourbon?

Try listening to Seana Fenner. I personally know her, and she is legitimate. We are going to restore White pantheons.
The main thing you have to do is be honourable and pro-white.

Gotta c-c-check these.

kys tbh fam

No one knows who the Phoenicians were except that they moved there from some far away place.

Impressed tbh

This is the best post in the thread and nobody gave a shit.

i liked it but the druids didnt tbh

I've been on this site for years and I still know little of the gods. It pains me that such knowledge is rarely cultivated beyond the constant barrage of happenings.

Wrong, gladiator fights started out as a funeral practice of having two slaves fight to the death.

To anyone that sincerely believes reviving 'paganism' is an impossibility, out Void-God Kek would like a word with you.

our*

Who are you to speak for the Esoteric powers that be? Paganism and Druidism are complementary of Kek, and cut from the same cloth. Gas yourself.

you do realize kek is a pagan egyptian god right? i mean im assuming so since you posted an egyptian meme

so youre saying egyptian paganism is ok but not european paganism?

are you a nigger?

I believe he was speaking from a sociological and theological perspective, famalam. The existence of Kekism proves the viability of "pagan" cultic behavior in general.

That's the Etruscans. And origin of practice doesn't make it purpose of practice.

In any case gladiators were a high-risk investment so owners took care to make sure that deaths could be avoided.

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Unless the original catholic phrase had some meaning I never could figure that out, it was created by kike marxists.

Why would we listen to women?

Calm down, you misinterpreted what I were saying.

This.

White women should be freed from their christkike brainwashing to be able to reach their full pagan potential.

Their full pagan potential is the same as it would be as christians. Raise kids, stand by and obey their man. The only problem with old christianity in that regards is that they taught the same shit to their kids.

yes goy, your women should be badass neo-lithic huntresses who don't need no man.

>>>/asatru/
>>>/asatru/
>>>/asatru/

Your illiteracy has no place here, either.

Celebrating the child and his mother.
Celebrating naked bearded men throwing axes at each other.

I wonder which is more semitic.

Check this out:

Their origin story is quite fun.

The romans had men fight to the death for fun owned slaves fucked kids and crucified people

Suddenly I feel nostalgia for Skyrim

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

the left is a modern picture made by who knows who

the right is an image used in a billion fucking religions, including the nordic and egyptian ones (baldr/frigga, Isis/Osiris)

The Jews hate all religions other than Judaism. Jews hate Christianity but strong folk religions like Shintoism are the most dangerous to them because it is very difficult for them to shoehorn their false morality into it.

Only if we get rid of fags while we're at it.

Daily reminder Odin literally drank semen.

Say gay pagan faggots.

This.

Go back to bed CF, or I will post on your youtube channel again.
Do you want a repeat of CF Extra 35, where you had to talk about your hypocrisy again, faggot?

You probably want that, or else you wouldn't keep blaming whites for jewish tricks.

Another Boudica…

No, check history please.

Also a reminder that Hebrew and Celtic language is similar.
Meaning ethno-cultural relation.

It is not christian brainwashing that is the problem. It's liberal brainwashing.

Is this to begin delegitimizing our dig into pizzagate?
I swear that's why all this pagan bullshit is pushed.

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

You're retarded. Kill yourself.

Also, since it's apparently possible to legitimize any old thing.
Here.

Daily Reminder that Christianity is a Homosexual religion.
Look at this book for proof.
#acceleratewhitegenocide
#cfdidnothingwrong

There are many.
That would mean you really are rejecting YOUR messiah.
Because that would make YOU (assuming celtic) connected to one of the original Hebrew peoples.

That's the one truth Holla Forums does not want to acknowledge.

the truth written by a fucking jew
Celtic populations traded with Phoenician traders since the 30th century BC
if you still believe the absolute fucking kikery of the OT that says we're all descended from jews you're fucking retarded

Fascism is literally faggots and axes so i guess celebrating Joseph wife's son is more in tune with the cuckmitic dogmas.

good point
letting your kids near unreprentant leftists is a crime
especially if its family, as much as it hurts you cant let the cycle continue

So you're saying there is no interaction with the Hebrew population.
That the subsequent language from mingling with them was purely cultural and not ethnic.

You're the retarded one matey.

all humans were related about ~100k years ago
some of those populations that separated mixed with even more distant hominids raising genetic distance significantly more than 100k years
so, unless there was some serious magic at work making everyone get as mixed as mathematically possible in the last 20k years, no we are not all related to jews

Your graph is shit.

That was 100K years ago, not after civilization emerged. When civilization emerged the mingling increased drastically. This was a requirement for the trade to function.

And trade is much easier without a language/ethnic barrier.

No you just please the Gods when you sacrifice a Jew or burn a church.

Jesus was far more brutal than many put forth. He required strict discipline and the acknowledgement of truth.

That includes the truth of ethnic/cultural barriers.
This is something humanity must overcome through proper demographic revision, acknowledgement and then subsequent map drawing.

If one ethnicity is better off - the whole thing doesn't work and it's perpetual war.
This planet has no room for war. It's like lighting a fire under kindling.

Then pagans need to come with a code of conduct.
Otherwise it's a failed meme already.

Astral Kek.

Amen is a corruption of AUM, my friend.

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss25.htm

Oldest religions on earth
Still in existence

A failed meme if you don't have Christcuck morals

In case you were wondering.
Trinity is seen in many ancient cultures that predate christianity for a good reason. Either The Fates, The Norns and many more.
Here's a pic so you can understand it better by a christian standpoint.

A fucking triangle.

Thanks for bumping.

It's the 7 planets known in ancient times: sun, moon, mercury, venus, mars, jupiter and saturn.

Sunday: the sun, gods Utu, Shamash, Helios, Sol, Sunna
Monday: the moon, gods Nanna, Sin, Selune, Luna, Mani
Tuesday: the planet Mars, gods Gugalanna, Nergal, Ares, Mars, Tyr, Ziu
Wednesday: the planet Mercury, gods Enki, Nabu, Hermes, Mercury, Odin, Wotan
Thursday: the planet Jupiter, gods Enlil, Marduk, Zeus, Jupiter, Thor, Donar
Friday: the planet Venus, gods Inanna, Ishtar, Aphrodite, Venus, Frigga
Saturday: the planet Saturn, gods Ninurta, Kronos, Saturn

It's lost all patronage, it's in "revival" mode because the original traditions have been lost of time due to non-practice of it.

Write a fucking code, create a proper temple or you'll just be considered satanists with no actual teachings or research.
That is the flaw of paganism. It's blind.

That's such a laughable theory when put next to the fact monks who studied hebrew texts constructed most of the language for the irish.

Wait, you mean the guy who always attacks pagans with the same 4 jewish-sourced images that even I as a christian know are kike lies is none other than Common "I hate whites" Filth? I knew the guy was an embarrassment to the faith, but good lord…

You mean a code like this one?

For what it's worth religions come in both creedal and non-creedal varieties. Christianity is creedal, Paganism isn't. Their codes are simply meta-philosophies that they follow. Things that are abstract like "honour to the gods of the race" or "duty to family" as opposed to actual commandments or edicts that explicitly write out do's-and'don'ts. One could say they have legal spirits while we have legal letters.

I contend that is a flaw in their religion, to not have written divine authority to base mortal law upon… But at least represent them correctly. I'm sure there are some who would make good arguments as to why scriptural creeds can be twisted or something.

Says the guy whose religion is celebrating Yule every damn year, while having mass on a "sun" day, and a whole bunch of pagan gods for the other days.

Also, naming your children after relatives.
To quote common degenerate: "Those damn transsexuals shunning their birthnames. Fuck you dad, who cares about being named after a beloved relative"
While thinking that's just some random thing to do, or, at most, out of love for the ancestors.

And not a pagan custom that ties into death and rebirth (and Halloween).
You name your child after a dead relative, send them to a burial mound, dressed up like the dead (halloween costumes) to meet those ancestors and become vessels for them, so to speak.

let me post the code of christiany in comparison.
Don't steal.
Don't kill.
Don't covet.
Accept god/jesus.
Don't boil a goat in its mothers milk.
Turn your cheek.
Love your enemies.

Truly inspired.

The more recent celtic? Or Ancient celtic?
Ancient celtic was before christianity.

History is the history of warfare and warfare is made to acquire valuables.

The Germanics didn't have an epoch from an event and only cared about spacing time between seasons to get everything in order for the winter and they used the lunar cycles for this purpose. They had no actual week and this was implemented by Christians at a later date, possibly by Romanized tribes as well, the names were fixed by the particular local cultures ability to fight off the Latin names. Germans failed and call it Midweek.

Wouldn't want to forget the names of those afterlives.

Well, I'm not really sure which celtic that book is describing. I would assume since it uses the monastic gaelic script that it is talking about post-christian irish. The same monks who called non-christians gentilacht and whom wrote the story that the irish were slaves in greece and came to the island promised land and said all the gods the irish worshiped were before the flood of moses.

Israelism ("we wuz lost tribe israelites") is in large part an invention of irish monastic tradition so the fact they would have inserted hebraic words when they needed them surprises me very little as a christian scholar.

You're not reading the bible as in depth as some christians do. There are deep messages and learnings taken from the bible that simple paganism ignores.
That's it's weakness, paganism is apathy to such codes. It doesn't see esoterically into such codes.

Paganism needs a kabbalah. Once it has established temples/places of worship and a kabbalah - it is a worthy religion.

Honestly, I'd prefer it if Christianity just combined with paganism and began to experiment more with the way it teaches kids.
There needs to be ethnic/cultural based churches. I would love to see that emerging.

We've never been this interdependent though. This time has no parallel in human history. Countries still need to import/export goods - but we have to redraw what and how. We need to preserve jobs in every country especially our own. The more people with jobs, the less conflict.

I think both Christianity AND paganism needs revision.
I personally see the worth in celebrating both and doing proper teachings in churches again.

Also I respect fully well that Christianity is BASED on pagan beliefs. That's my point. The two are not mutually exclusive and we need to begin teaching the memetic origin behind christian beliefs. We need to discover "the memes that build"
Might through kek into that while we're at it.

throw*

Not true.
If you read a bit, OFF the internet you lazy faggots, you will find that the Greek and Roman religions were for a long time divided into different sects with different gods favoured within the multitude.
Quite a lot of those sects for a long time were sacrificing people, and even longer for animals.

It was only when it became unfashionable that they began to stop.

I think Jews won't like knowing this. That asks a lot of questions about their origin. It may also explain the red hair many jews have.

It would seem that the Jews don't know the meaning behind the word but a Celt would. It's not like the Jews have ever stolen anything from other cultures? Caesar did hear from a captured Druid that his people had lived in a place now would be considered modern Syria.

Healthy reminder to all no matter who you think you are, all Celtic recitations would be considered to be a spell by Druids themselves. It could make you do things you don't want to do or become something you never thought possible.

Laugh it up atheists, Mona was a false flag, the Druids are everywhere their Ogham springs up across the globe.

If we all began to follow those rules and took them seriously, we might change something.
The problem is, whenever there is organised opposition, the government just slaughter and/or imprison the whole group.

Both wrong.

Read the out of Asia theory.
It makes a lot more sense, instead of the teleporting nonsense of the politically correct 1960s out of africa crap.

I don't think they've nicked language. That usually is inherited through blood.
And frankly that explains so much it's not even funny.. see

.. they have to be ethnically linked? Anyone got comparable gene charts?
I refuse to believe this revelation!

This is interesting news cause of three things.

1) the Druid spoke of "Germanic" and "Celtic Values". At least, he got his History right compared to (Neo-)Nazis, who had only believed in the Germanic Origin.

2) "Reichsbürger" and other People rejecting the State seem to have risen during the last few Years. If the Law isn't fully applied and more Asylum Applicants aren't deported or at least imprisoned, I fear that the Problem will get worse and worse. Also, covering up (or having tried to do it) Incidents of sexual Abuse and Asylum Fraud by the Authorities is like adding Oil to the Fire. With Sweden now even refusing official Stats, you'd wonder, whether Germany will continue with publishing their Figures and whether the Numbers would be correct or "political correct". What's with the new Ministry of Truth Defense Center against "Fake News" and all.

3) The Mention of Russia as a friendly Country. I wonder when Russia will be accused for supporting People, who don't like or even completely reject our Government.

interesting theory but i dont think you understand how much racemixing would be required even when the earths human population was under 100 million to make that possible
and most people lived and died within 100km of their birthplace

So you think that the pagans believe in literal world trees watered by three lakes just coincidentally named after types of memory and thought?

You're simply misinformed. Hermeticism/etc. are the aegypto-grecian western tradition and it is in fact the jews themselves who "borrowed" it to CREATE kabbalah. The jews lived in the geek empire long before rome, the jews say that greek is just as deep and proper a language as hebrew and just as suitable to read their religious texts in… You think this is coincidence that greek esoteric thought informed them?

Paganism has both esotericism and metaphysics… But in different forms, forms that I think fell to christianity for a reason… But forms nonetheless.

Why don't we both do our thing and see what comes of it? The new pagan thinkers have some interesting ideas they are working on. Us new christian thinkers are likewise hammering together new theological underpinnings.

Competition breeds innovation, does it not? Even the denominations of christianity have fallen back in on themselves towards ecumenism. If paganism really is inferior it will be absorbed into christianity again, if christianity is inferior it will be absorbed into the cultural tradition of paganism.

fuck off with this defeatism shit here newfriend

they're called Galatians
they migrated constantly like the Suebi in Germany
the Galatians settled eventually in Anatolia but prior that they served the Ptomely's in Egypt as a mercenary army for about a century and some Celtic warriors from her royal guard
were given by Cleopatra to King Herod as a gift

jews are middle eastern even ashkenazi's can trace Y haplogroup DNA to the ME
the closest Europeans the ashkenazi's are related to are German/Eastern Europeans
the jews lack the R1bI1a2 gene that alpine populations have
but hell if kikes have red hair it could be Celts raping the shit out of their women back when Celtic foedarati under Rome or mercenary armies under the employ of various kings sacked Judea and other jew shithole cities

He is a great man.
Every white man in Europe should be !marching towards the place he is held and demanding his release.

Also got a pdf handy? this shit is super interesting..

I thought gene maps encourages the out of africa theory?

The final kicker is a plausible population explosion after civilization become grounded. As it was only grounded in phoenician trade areas substantially enough at the time, all the mixing that had to occur to give a partial hebrew origin to europeans would be mixing at the start of these colonies rise. I think that would significantly alter the population make up of the people of europe and would confirm that israelite connection.

touche'.

kek, they still live in the geek empire.
This is my problem, to go back to paganism means to go back to the previous method of esoteric teaching. I think we need to not only keep our current method, we need to revolutionize and more prudently teach people that method.
I also believe we must give ethnic/cultural churches a go. This would preserve white people greatly.

This is thread is getting comfy.

you would still need racemixing after the event
do you really think you are related to everyone in your nation birth country alone in the last 300 years?

if trolling is your art then you need to try much harder, but since you dont know you speak to a geneticist this could not have been foreseen by you
peace

So do that.
Pagans would argue that "older=(always)=worse" is a leftist line of thought and doesn't apply. I'd argue that if that way is better than christianity as it is, or paganism as it was then it will be self-evident, won't it?

Of course, on the other hand phyletism (religious nationalism) is officially a heresy and has been so for nearly 150 years. You're not wrong but mainline christianity will likely not come along with us for this ride.
We may very well have to write, ohhhh, I dunno, 94… maybe 95 theses on the matter..?

Now you're just butthurt because you failed to recognize that to overcome language barriers and transfer the language - you would need racemixing.
You also failed to recognize that a lot of western Europe probably had that celtic language.

Progress is only worth it if it is done prudently and with research on the negative consequences of such knowledge.
Many things have gone wrong in the last few hundred years. We need to weed progress.

Time for a new church schism then?
kek

We need to go further methinks.

My line of thought exactly. Let the pagans do their thing, the mainline christians do theirs, identity christians do ours, you do your syncretism thing… We will have a selection of theology to witness and the results should speak for themselves.
If a few hundred thousand pagans end up being the main theological thrust of saving the white race while the pope is sucking somali toes and the megachurches invite more shitskins to tithe them, well… I may just have to become a gothi.
Likewise, if we're clearly in the right and they remain mostly a group of tree-dancing femninists, then the pagans should be open to becoming priests.

As long as we're being honest, a lively body of competing theologies can only do us good. If you haven't I would recommend reading the great debates in the roman empire between pagans and christians. Of celsus vs origen, of porphyry and julian the apostate versus the great body of apologists. If we had such dynamism and rousing thought and debate in today's world this jewish atheism and critical marxism would disappear overnight.

Is not a battery made of two opposite poles generating power? Maybe having two camps to play off each other is the answer all along and trying to hammer down the other is the wrong line of thinking? Maybe the pressure of being under one religion is what the other religion needs to recharge and re-purify itself? One can hardly deny the vigour and energy behind modern paganism.

Actually, religious division is a problem. All it takes is a few false flags - then you have war.

I want a united church that teaches all of that.

Also the left/right spectrum has division issues. People stop talking to each other, cultures emerge and new nations form to battle it out for their ideals.
I believe unity in the west is the biggest need right now. Division and apathy are a threat.

Wasn't Moloch Saturn?

In the time it took you to write this three new protestant denominations sprung up. Religious division is inevitable, better to come to an understanding about it.

I don't like the sportsball. I actually find the sportsball stupid and meaningless. I am divided from those who do like the sportsball. Do I start liking sportsball? Do sportsball fans get their sportsball taken away? What about the Townstown Kickers and the Cityton Lobbers? Are those people not "divided"? Do they not fight sometimes (all the time)? Would they not put down their street brawls in a real crisis?

We're white, we can abstractly understand nationhood as higher than sportsball or where we go to do rituals.

Only if tolerated :^)

Like sportsball or I will behead you.

What you do is have a volksgemeinschaft culture. One where you are taught all your life that blood and soil are everything and the other divides are secondary. Sportsball team, ritual practice, region, manner of dress, et al.

Clamp down on any who teach a loyalty higher than that to blood and nation and you will clamp down on the fracture points. Otherwise you're just going to have to make a society of identical ant-people in weird identical pajamas like the chinese.

Christianity is essentially Satanism now so I don't know what the fuck is the difference.

You see.. current christians believe in a higher loyalty.

I don't see why christianity has to destroy this loyalty in the first place. Why can't their be many ethnic/cultural churches?
It's all very silly.

That's precisely my point. You can have a society of christians and pagans so long as neither get up their own buttholes about it and place their latin songs or treedancing above volk und rasse… I'm big enough to admit that christianity was the problem with that in the past, but the solution to that past problem is a solution to a problem that we christians HAVE to solve anyway: the death of deracinated universalism and the birth of a whites-only church.

Make a positive christian church that places the nation first, have pagans who teach nation-firstness and congratulations you have social harmony despite having two religions.
See: Japan, used to the foreign buddhism was buddhist-first and supplanted the native religion, the old shinto was birthed anew in the tokugawa period from old texts and exploded back on the scene, both groups decided to put the empire ahead of their religion and they have been connected and the hip and out of conflict ever since.

Germanic is Celtic… You're all morons

Never. Christianity must be removed from Europe and it's children.

Christianity will never be united.
Christianity burdens our people with problems that people spend millions of manhours solving which they wouldn't have to without Christianity.
No other religion killed so many of our own.
Safe harbor of invaders.
Nurturer of shitskins.
Money leeches.
Genital mutilators.
Family dividers.
Eternal infighters (my communism, I mean my version of jewish mythology is real, the other guys is false!)

Christianity must be abolished from the west.

Said the blind.
I don't believe in hiding information, the problem is showing enough information - communists are formed from biased information. Same with cancerous ideologies.

You need well rounded information from all sources.
Information is wisdom. We want wise nations.

That's against everything Semitic cults stand for you childish idiot. They're entire goal is to uproot and dominate EVERYTHING. If you don't believe in God then you're a Satanist. If you sacrifice a nigger to Odin, you're a Satanist. If you don't love Jesus you're going to hell. If you're not muslims you need to die. If you're not Jewish you are not fit for anything but slavery or death.

Stop larping

It figures that the eternal parasite cries when someone wants to rid the body from it.

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Parasitical info is cured through remedial info.
Mosquitoes are somewhat related to other insects such as the butterfly.
Though butterflies also drink blood when thirsty.. probs not best example

Also the truth hurts.

?

Good thing I'm not preaching a semitic cult then. :^)
Believe in odin if you like, sacrifice hundreds of niggers to odin if that's your thing, think whatever about jesus you like.

The early church had some cancerous elements because it was headed by actual middle easterners but you'd be hard-pressed to say it hasn't been filtered through european blood and become at least syncretic. If this were 100ad I'd not have converted myself but this isn't 100ad, I'm going with what I think, today, will cause the most solidarity and most pushback against the kikes.

You've clearly not read any of my posts ITT, specifically where I said if you manage to prove me wrong and that paganism actually is what will work best then mea culpa, train me in the ways of the gothi. Spend less time divisively shitposting and more time building paganism if you want to win this argument with me.

I'd argue european blood was it's biggest influence seeing it was cultivated in Greece early on.

I read it. You're full of shit. The church has tried like 1000 times to remove one group of beta males called Jews for over 1000yrs now and failed. You know why? Is it because "filtered European Christianity needs an update by wise spiritual austists like you?". No, it's because Christianity is the power source of the Jew. It's why they rule ONLY Christian countries. Even Communist chink countries can resist the Jews better than Capitalist Christian Nations.

There is unification of Semitic-Europeans and REAL European faiths. You are either on one side or the other.

Positive Christianity, British Israelites, KKK, all modern version of healthy Christianity that rejected Jewish power… All 100% seen as heretical by 99.99999% of christians.
Because they are.

Again with not reading my posts.>>8984831

Yeah, I'm saying we need to pick up the heresy of positive christianity and push it forward. I think that more people would flock to the heresy than would stay with modern cuckstianity. I think the heresy is more useful than the mainline faith.
Seriously, just click the ID and have a thumb through what I've already stated before using up posts in this thread to discuss the same shit over and over.

If the message of positive christianity falls flat while crowds of odinists are in the street chopping muslims to death then toss me an axe. Until then you're arguing an unknowable and meanywords aren't actually going to shake my faith in what is best for my people.

It wont work moron!
Stop treading water! You're sinking in the past

So I am to understand you are arguing that more people will flock to a religion that is ancient to the point of alien to them… over a different denomination of what they're already doing? It seems to me that only those most dedicated to race even ever consider paganism (to take racism to its farthest point and apply it even religiously).
Iif people can't even be what they already are a little harder how do you propose they'll metamorphose into your ideal odinic viking refugee killing machine? If they can't be nudged by a pastor how will they be shoved by a gothi? How do stories about debating giants, sneaking into weddings or killing trolls mend the rot of cuckery?

Why are you opposed to my even trying? You do your thing and if it works, great I'll join you. I do my thing and it works then join ME. Are results not the basis of master morality? Is quivering and shaking over intentions and feelings not the basis of slave morality?

you shouldnt argue with him he seems a bit bonkers
dont think the
BASED DRUIDS
would approve of such doolally behaviour tbh

No you're religion is dead. It's all dead. No one is flocking to anything and you're damn sure not going to turn regular Christians into "racists". You're not going to get new people either because it's a ridiculous faith.

At least Paganism is new and Traditional. At least it's something that isn't controlled.

Every seen a christmas tree?
Is it alien to you?
Ever seen halloween?
Is that alien to you?
Ever seen the sun?
Is it alien to you?
Et cetera.

And, by the way.
There is no "muh I need to explain ceremonial law to edgy 13 year olds that call out street preachers on jesus never having said anything about homosexuals, so it's okay" in Paganism.

There is no problem of "mixed fibers".
The pagan gods would be proud of you for wearing mixed fibers.
Any and all progress and bettering of yourself and your environment is cherished by the gods.

We are their elite supersoldiers, after all.
Always striving to get better.

Speaking of "Christmas" that "star" up top is actually a pentagram.
And mankind started as trees into which Odin breathed life.

The star up top of the tree is symbolic to our duty to strive toward enlightenment and becoming stronger than we were before.

Even Valhalla is just another training ground.
We are the army of the gods. Not petty peasants worshiping a lord.
Without us the gods are fucked.

Every time you work on becoming more wise, you honor Odin.
Every time you work on becoming stronger, you honor Thor.
Every time you work on becoming more just and valiant, you honor Tyr.
Every time you act to make the world a more beautiful and radiant place, you honor Freya.

All without a single prayer, and all of these actions reward you as well.

Our Pagan religion is also quintessentially ours.
No missionary required and not a worldly whore like christianity where even the most base nigger can join in if he accepts jesus christ.

Christianity also lacks strength.
At most they will post some teutonic knight, but that's just a teuton doing his thing.
Arminius destroyed Roman invaders at the peak of their power and freed Germany from them, a thousand years before the first crusade was a twinkle in a drunk bishops eye.

And not just Germany.
Europe has kicked ass way before Christianity came.
Why else could they build all those temples and create all that artwork?
The Bible isn't a course book on perspective drawing, architecture, language and co.
The most the niggers could do was carve a church out of a rock because building it was too difficult.

Do not let Christcucks sap you of your strength and put you into a circle of niggers and kikes.

Our gods are the true gods.
Our gods have real strength.
We do not need to rely on "knights" to show our power.
We can display our gods directly.

Christianity cannot compete. Ever.
Whites were already strong before Christianity came.
In fact, Christianity weakened Europe, and it's doing it again.
Enjoy your shitskin haven churches and enormous nigger charities to keep your enemies fat and multiplying.

While at the same time not being perfect.
They get tricked and have to survive perilous things all the time.

Just another reminder that we always have to be vigilant.
We cannot rely on copouts. We have to work, even the gods have to work.
Because evil never sleeps, it will come for us forever.

Only a weak religion would allow you to slip away to "laze off".
Do not be like the infected.
Never let jewish teachings whisk your soul away.

THANKYOU BASED DRUIDS

FUCK COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Serves them right as you can't ask questions there.

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

In the end of the day, people spend more time with non religious things than with them.

Don't fall for such divide and conquer tactics, friends.