The left knows they would lose a civil war in the United States because it would be like the Spanish Civil War

The left knows they would lose a civil war in the United States because it would be like the Spanish Civil War

archive.fo/nbUEJ

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Brigades_order_of_battle
blog.supplysideliberal.com/post/114281813665/noah-smith-jews-the-parting-of-the-ways
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(2/2)

Why do they still keep pushing for it then? Can't think of anything else to do?

This is why we want the civil war to happen. It's nothing more than a convenient excuse to easily and thoroughly exterminate every single leftist in the country

Why wasn't I taught about this in school? Is it because the fascists won the civil war?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Brigades_order_of_battle

needs to happen liberalism is a fucking cancer

A civil war in the US wouldn't be on political lines and they're idiots for thinking so
It'd start that way, but then would rapidly just become a race war with whites in the northern parts of the country, hispanics in the southwest and niggers in the south east

Those same international brigades later formed the core of the OSS and CIA too, since they "hated" fascists they were totally trustworthy

unfortunately, they still have about 10 years before the country falls apart
I'd rather they didn't realize this until it was too late

Retaliatory atrocities are still atrocities, albeit with my full support.

We could be unarmed and give the left guns and we would still win.

You can't ignore the massive imbalance between capacity to fight between Left and Right.

The lefists of today aren't the tough revolitionaries who were used to deprivation of yesterday, they are effete faggots who can barely hold a gun and couldn't survive outside their gentrified city quarters even during peace.

The left just can't stop project what they are doing into the enemy, it's like their basic mentality, even when it's history and the facts are out there clearly.

Wishful thinking on their part. Then again these people would firmly believe they were raped just from catching a mere passing glance from the rwds.

Exactly this. They can't even organize they way they used to in the 70s; seriously, how many successful left wing events have happened in the past year? As far as I can remember almost every single major one of them had fallen apart. They're fucked.

Well, at least he's honest.

It's very heartwarming to know that 98% of American left is comprised of limp-wristed keyboard warriors like this guy. Their definition of toughness is growing a wispy beard and getting a tattoo, their idea of resistance is posting snarky tweets. Pathetic, effete creatures who have never been in a fistfight, never shot a gun, never left their comfort zone and will flee the country in panic the moment they smell trouble. Can you imagine pic related throwing a punch? Neither can I.

Don't fucking compare holy shit. There may be an american decline, but the US is still the leading dog in the West, Spain had become almost irrelevant geopolitically for decades.

My grandpa fought and it was mainly about wanting to kill commies. This is the thing I feel always escapes everybody, wanting to see your enemies dead is a hell of an incentive. He wasn't particularly religious and I doubt he understood economics, but he thought getting rid of the people that openly hated anything that pointed to a Spanish identity would bring a better future one way or another. Also, one of my grandma's brothers decided to go "neutral". He was arrested when he was 20 and left prison at 40+. Cautionary tale to all those horseshoe theory fagots, pick a side or you'll be treated like you were on the losing one.

It's funny how these leftist parasites always want to flee to a first-world nation that's more white than America.

Saw this on the guy's Twitter page, lol.

FYI This was posted 18 months ago. An user saying he was a former US Army/Intelligence (LARPer??) wrote in detail about the likelihood of Civil War

Funny, I have the same sentiments. I have trouble following a religion and my knowledge of economics is average at best, but I have zero doubts that lessening the number of kikes, nigger-lovers, globalists and self-hating cucks would benefit the world greatly. No sane person can look at these people and think "having more of them in the world would make it better".

Tom Lehrer wrote a song about this in 1965 called "Folk Song Army".

I'm thinking, maybe they want this to happen. Not because they think it would work, but because (((they))) know it would severely weaken the US.

They've already programmed their goy for a slow blissful self-destruction. Like I can't see it actually leading to civil war, but (((they))) are desperate and spiteful, and it would be inline with what they intended for them to begin with.

(((They))) don't want this to happen now, not with the advent of Holla Forums. There are far more of us than you think, and if superficial social barriers were to be torn down for war then we'd organize in the dust and confusion. Then the kikes would have a REAL problem on their greasy hands.

Seems dubious chap, like all things post-WW2.

blog.supplysideliberal.com/post/114281813665/noah-smith-jews-the-parting-of-the-ways

Literally posting a kvetching Jewish econfag on Holla Forums.
Wew lad.

I'm right with you on that one. I mean, if I'm presented proper evidence, sure; but anything involving the left telling people that the right raped people and killed people for no reason at all I'm always immediately cautious. Nothing happens for no reason.

they lost the first one

Someone should remind this faggot that the rapes in Spain were perpetrated by shitskin Moroccans who were brought in to fight for the Nationalists.

When a Jew makes any claim i'm dubious, when its something pre-1970 i'm outright doubtful, when its about 'atrocities' im outright dismissive, and rightly so.

Nah.

No matter where, no matter when, leftists enjoy eating each other alive.

good read

Mein Negger. That man should be American national treasure. One of the best satirical lyricist of his generation.
sage for offtopic

Minority women would likely get raped more by their own men when the white man's justice system is no longer there for them to run to.

probably send them to the reeducation camps where they learn to cook and clean and get fit

This the right may disagree but we can all agree we hate the left, have enough unifying messages to keep us together long enough, and at the very least share the blood of our race. The left is a bunch of degenerates, mongrels and shitskins who if the left were to win would stab each other in the back in another civil war.

I don't notice a tremendous difference among typical "right wing" people in America. Swap effete for obese. Make it a Ford instead of a Prius. I think the truth of an American civil war would be a a relatively small core of competent to elite fighters backed up by winded auxiliaries armed with Remington 700s.

I like your analogy and it's valuable to study, but I don't think there are many parallels for what's going on here because half of this country is shitskin. The demographics in the US are completely out of whack; it's not even like the multicultural disaster of Yugoslavia or even the Austro-Hungarian Empire… it's much worse. We're talking 15% negro, 30% spic, and 5% chink/pajeet/moslem/mystery meat shit.

It will really probably be Mad Max Thunderdome for real.

Shit you act like the right can't be armed with ARs at the very least in a day.
Who owns the gun stores? The right.
Who owns the means to purchase bullets? The right.
Who has more veterans? The right.

many of those on the right have been stockpiling ammo and guns for years

Who owns guns? The right.
Who controlls the military? The right.
Who controlls the police? The right.

That's my point the right has enough firepower to arm the common man if shit hit the fan. The left does not.

False. The rightist fought one each other to the death. At the end only one was left standing (Franco).

Mussolini and Hitler despised Franco and hated him for having destroyed (murdered) the true fascists and for being generally a double-faced opportunist. They reluctantly helped him because of geopolitical reasons.

He a good Catholic boy!

*17%

Hopefully we get Primo de Rivera this time instead of Franco

The rapes were by Moroccan soldiers that Franco brought over

You forgot to add the illegals.

You're bringing up things that aren't relevant to my comment because they aren't in dispute. I'm slagging off the country IN GENERAL. And you're here regurgitating stock lines about "left" and "right" and who owns guns.

Could not read any longer… but are there any rapeworthy women left in the left?

EVERY FUCKING TIME!

Rapeworthy? Sure! If you wore an extra thick condom. there are some nasty nasty viruses going around… the risk is not worth it tbqhdesu

Killing a commie is mercy.

Bullshit, they had a quasi monarchist regime, not a fascist one.

at least one

No thanks, most of them are sluts or coalburners. Not even getting my dick close to them

you weren't taught about the german civil war either (orchestrated by commie jews)

It wouldn't be like that at all. It would be urban vs rural. Urbanization has been taken much further in the usa than in Spain during the civil war. The right would definitely win it, but it wouldn't be like the Spanish civil war at all, since the right would demolish the left in less than a month here. We have the land, the guns, the food, and all they have is a hundred million niggers and numales. Are urban leftists in the usa really so delusional?

Rape them with the barrel of your gun then. More humiliating.

What about all the right-leaning whites who live in the big cities?

Remember that the left believes Trump is a fascist. Their understanding of fascism is nonexistent, just "some cis-male that I hate."

Had a hearty kek there.

like literally
not even wearing three condoms at once and snorting PrEP powder

They would allow us to take the cities even easier (we will need to take a few urban areas for supplies). The left is completely fucked in any civil war scenario. 98% of vets with actual combat experience in the usa are right wing too and would love to kick in some special snowflake face.

they set up hides in apartments and snipe anybody in the streets

RIGHT WING NEET SNIPERS

Nah. The only way to fight a coming civil war is to siege the cities. Cut them off from supply routes. Sabatoge electrical and water where possible. Wait for niggers and spics to eat the leftists alive. Any whites fleeing will be caught and questioned to determine if they worth saving. Shitskins are shot on sight.
Citycucks are usually really easy to spot as well. Cities cannot survive without constant logistical support. They will turn into liberian cities during their civil war. Look at what happened during Katrina. Total fucking chaos. That was with a functioning gov't.

A civil war would end up being rural vs urban, which is basically a race war with shitskins getting leftists due to population distribution.

The niggers would run out of food and revert to cannibalism within a month. Spics could be a problem because they typically have strong extended families and clan loyalty, so they would most likely be our strongest opponents. But a lot of spics would just leave back to Mexico in the event of a civil war. Most aren't willing to fight or die here when they still have family and friends right across the border. The rest are not really numerous enough to cause any troubles.

Just bulldoze the roads leading to the cities and blow up any of the bridges.

That would be the gayest thing ever, holy shit I wouldn't want to live in either. Still kike controlled either way

It won't be conservatives against liberals.

It would be conservatives against 95% of the world's billionaires. That's about how the 2016 election drama (2014~2017) worked.

Liberals recruit people by telling them it's the exact opposite - that we're with the crony elitists and they're with the working class. They always tell the opposite of the truth - absolutely always. If a civil war broke out, there would be "freedom fighters" with machine guns, rocket launchers, and 24/7 support from MSM. They would randomly kill passers-by in the street and every channel on TV would portray it as the destruction of vital nazi forces.

They're probably not going to rely on the united states.
There is a reason why Rothschild just took all of Canada's gold and why the control to the fed reserve.

To gain capital to fun a rebellion.

tbh just find the few right guys in the city, supply them, and begin the siege. The guys in there will take care of finding the rest and purging the city.

That explains it. I'm not surprised at all that they (((conveniently))) forgot to add that detail in

We need to do more than siege cities.

What else am I going to do with all this ammunition?

If I have to leave the city when the time comes, I will have an 8 of diamonds with "path of light" written on it somewhere on my person. Ask me who among my fellow travellers is trustworthy.

t. Every city user

How did the Catholic church fit into the Spanish Civil war? While it might have marginally supported the right wouldn't they have been hated by pretty much everyone for being "old order" landowners?
I don't think the various Evengelicals would have that same disadvantage in the US, if they openly preach anti-war sentiment, their sheep are more likely to listen.

Besides, mass-shooting and raping has been absent from Western theaters of war since ww2, surely despite human nature that "genocide is bad, citizens" programming has taken greater hold than Spanish peasants, many of whom might as well be from the Middle Ages culturally.

I eagerly await the day.

It takes more than that

I always wondered why they had so many jews

It's a good analogy but I think you're wrong on a bunch of pretty key points. I still think the right would win, but it would be much uglier than people expect.

In terms of organization- I don't think the right is especially organized in America compared to Spain. This may change if the Trump regime is sucessful but right now the right has been more or less without 'an identity' for at least two generations. If the left continues to push their 'anti-identity' politics against whites, I think whites will circle the wagons and start to really unify, as we're starting to see. But it's only starting.

On foreign intervention you're wrong that nobody would intervene on the left. I think foreign intervention would actually be the left's biggest asset. If the right organizes along white christian nationalist lines, they might get some support from Russia. The leftists will get support from every major banking institution, they'll get support from China and a number of EU countries, they'll probably get some support from Mexico. The world will gang up on the American right, and that's the biggest problem.

The biggest issue the left would have to deal with would be supplies. The left are almost entirely congregated in the major cities now, and even just keeping everyone fed would be a major challenge. If the right are smart and focus on supply lines, every major city outside of California will be dealing with starvation and supply issues, the cities will turn on themselves and end up destroying themselves in their own mini civil wars as happened numerous times in Spain.

I can see Canada cucking out and sending in syrup-troopers to aid the poz-platoon

If US military focus shifts to an entirely to a homefront war, I can see oversea bases in East-Asia/ ME/ Eastern Europe being overrun with concentrated effort. If the world sees the US going down, they might be more ambitious themselves.
After that, who knows? An occasional foreign bombing of rebel civilians might be overlooked by the victor.

some may self identify as white, or simply be traditionalist conservatives (catholicism is strong in latin america) and join against the left in that war

The first statement is incorrect, the truth of it explains the second. Ordinary people sided with the right because the left was in full on Red Terror mode against the civilian population, while the worst the right did was execute commie terrorists.

The future suddenly seems a lot brighter

When do we begin this "civil war" ?

The Canadian military couldn't really do much. They've been neglected so badly since the 1960s that half their equipment doesn't work. The troops are well trained and generally good, but their navy is nearly non-functional, their air force is starting to struggle and their armored force is more likely to breakdown on the way to a destination than actually contribute.

Canada would risk being invaded if they intervened, I don't think they'd get involved directly. They probably would cuck and act as a safe port to ship supplies to the leftists and get involved in spying and underhanded fuckery.

This is also wrong. The people didn't get tired of it; Franco willed that power should return to the monarchy, so when he died, the king was put in charge, and the king was a liberal cuck who enacted democracy.

If he means to compare to Spain, well, Francoist Spain was actually a lot better off economically than democratic Spain before or after. Francoist Spain was one of the great powers of the world, insofar as the Cold War era could be said to have great powers. Spain before and after was/is insignificant.

The Left is aware of this, which is why they focus on two things

The Left knows they'd lose a civil war, but aims to win it before it begins by seizing control of every institution and running the nation as if they were already the victors imposing their peace on the right. Check the thread for a fairly decisive rebuttal to the "dude the right owns all the guns" argument - the left owns everything else but the guns, they are absolutely dominant in everything that leads up to the civil war and have the power to keep it simply simmering until every rightist has been othered from the general society.

Never leave without my eight orb diamonds

Tell me more.

Nigga, we aren't getting paid. May as well have a harem of slave Leia ready for white man seed.

We can barging for these faggots back with trade deals. No need to have them ruin or organize in another country. We have to end them. They are like jews but simply traitors. Think of them like Roman Polanski, with or without the nose.

just like to comment that you read a very kosher version of history
for the iberian peninsula both franco's spain and salazar's portugal were a vast improvement, their nominal fascist regimes (doesn't compare to our views of it) really helped the iberians
you have to understand they were not and are not capable of having a functional democracy, only the western european nationstates of old could make it work, having an autocrat in power helped the med region significantly
just look at spain and portugal today debt farms for the (((eu))) and drowning in corruption and crime

as to the broader topic of a possible civil war, hypothetical speaking of course
there are way too many of us floating around nowadays, redpilled by the internet
when the shit happens we will not be rioting against the police or marching through capitals like the left is doing now
when the cities are lit up in riots and all the cops are concentrated there, we can use the darkness of the night to target leftist (((figure heads))), cutting the head of the snake so the speak, striking where they are weak rather than opposing their armed goons headon

Pity fucking. Lots and lots of pity fucking. Even then in war, you have needs.

This is what right wing white people do for fun and leftists wanna talk about violence. This is a pastor from Texas.

Wanted to read up on Spanish leftist atrocities, so I searched this

Made a mediocre infographic, and I guess I'll just post it here

he's willfully resisting putting the pieces together

Read Fry the Brain

Canada would probably collapse within on itself. If you think America is bad for Rural/Urban divide Canada is even worse. The only thing that is holding any stability up there is a semi-functioning America.

We need to help coax the left to "do it faggots" so we can haz their womyns and walk among their dead. We can meme Conan the Barbarian.

He didn't say do it from your apartment faggots. That is urban warfare.

Should note that the "mass immigrations" to america are primarily an irish phenomenon. Also note that the majority of these irish immigrants were skilled tradesmen and Irish labor fucking built NYC.

Brits lying about Spain, how surprising. Anglo historians are known for forging the history of the civil war.

Black legend revisited:

For a decadent empire Spain was still in a relatively good shape. “Highly unequal”, Spain hadn't the slums the USA had and has, the Spanish colony Cuba had not only the highest standard of living in South-America but was superior to many countries in Europe.

Reforms like suppression of the church by the masons.

The left didn't accept the rights victory and tried a coup de etat, staged an uprising in coal and steel centres of the north. Already then the left displayed a feral hatred for Spanish culture and history, burned down archives and libraries, churches and convents.
The leftist uprising was then crushed by General Franco on the order of the government.

en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Red_Terror_(Spain)

The left barely won and promptly murdered the leader of the opposition, José Calvo Sotelo.

The military leader already expecting such a turn of events, had prepared a military uprising. Franco was banned to the remote Canary Island, far away from his troops, by the leftist government.
With the help of the British secret service Franco could flee to Spanish North-Africa, to meet his troops and start the uprising.

The leftist regime answered by rounding up known “rightists” with their families and murdering them.

en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Paracuellos_massacres

That behavior was used as a template by local leftist group, who murdered the local priest, pharmacist, catholic unionist, readers of ABC etc. Spain was drenched in the blood of the inocents.

Www. Abc. es/20080908/nacional-sociedad/padre-mataron-catolico-leer-20080908.html

Stalin did send a veritable Army, larg number of tanks, a air force and a fleet, did practically run the republican government.

Whew, what a load of lefty rubish lies. Franco was a very lenient leader, who did not enact revenge. The only form of retribution was private, local, when in the short time between driving out the reds and establishing of the nationalist control, the people took justice in their own hands, killing the remaining local reds who killed your family members, neighbours. Later, Reds were prosecuted, but more often than not, pardoned.

Franco was neither a fascist nor Natsoc, he was significant less bloodthirsty than the “champions of democracy” Roosevelt, Churchill and their successors.

That is fiction, any Moro caught raping would have been shoot, strict discipline was enforced. The Spanish army is not like the French or Russian rapists.
Let's face it, not even the Reds at the time made such claims, but they Reds called in their newspaper for the rape of the girl friends of Nationalists.

The US citizens of the “Lincoln Brigades” volunteering to fight for the red regime in Spain were 100% members of the Communist Party of the USA and more than 90% of them were Jews on an hunting safari shooting Spanish Catholics.

This is completely false. The left controls nothing. Urban areas, that is all.

Industry and scientific facilities in the USA are completely reliant upon trucking (and rail). They would be effectively shut down when this infrastructure is destroyed.

This sounds like some cock hungry dyke's fantasy. Anyone caught raping commie whores should be demoted.

Why do they keep saying we would do that? The Niggers support the left. Only the law abiding blacks are on our side.

CIA worked very closely with Fascist and Nationalists until recently. Paladin Group assisted the US Military in Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos, and was led by Otto Skorzeny.

I don't know why, it doesn't bring me joy to think about a civil war and a siege of Chicago, New York, and LA, but part of me really wants to see it happen. I don't know if there's enough powder in the keg, but these stupid regressive faggots have been trying to light matches on and off for almost a century now. Please, if there's any justice in this world….

You don't get it OP. The goal of the left is to destroy capitalism and war in and of itself is a means of doing that, especially civil war.

I doubt that. There are plenty of countries that would be funding both sides hoping we all blow each other to hell

Good stuff user, particularly the bit about the leftists burning down libraries and churches. As Holla Forumsacks our duty is to be historians/archivists, and there are so many instances of that kind of thing happening now. e.g. the niggers and liberals in SA burning down a library containing 400 year old dutch books

I would agree. The Russians would certainly fund the right wing but I'm under no delusions that they would not also fund the left wing perhaps through surrogates, 3rd parties etc. China could also fund the left wing as the left is currently globalist which benefits China.

Observe. Even to the end, this leftist still hangs on to the fantasy that the right-wing couldn't possibly now be correct. Oh no, to him the masses of the right-wing are merely ignorant and just needs to be converted with a new, better form of leftist brainwashing. It never fucking occurs to this little pretentious asswipe that maybe, just maybe, that he and his ilk are simply fucking wrong, and that the people have finally had enough of leftist bullshit.

This doesn't seem very likely (especially the minority part). Half of these women will give up leftism the second the shooting starts and find nice single right-wing men to be their protectors. The men will happily take this deal, because marriage with actual commitment and consequences for straying is a really good deal for us and lacking that opportunity is a large part of the reason young white men are radicalizing in the first place. The other half will be too ugly to rape.

It's almost like Europeans have a kind of overreaching morality/values inherent to their race something that third-worlders don't have. Really makes you think.

Because the leftist revolutionaries were fucking monsters who committed atrocities from day one and then started killing each other. Is this some kind of secret history?

Brainless author

sage

That seems too self aware to be an actual lefty.

Of course the left would lose a civil war with the right. The leftists would shoot each other out of incompetence before they got a chance shoot that the right. All the right would have to do to win would be to exist and the left would run out of fighters within the first month or so.

Gotta love how those (((editathons))) put so many convenient kosher facts up front.

If the right won a civil war in the USA they would probably annex Canada and Australia as well.

In Canada for years they tried to imply that the biggest mass murder wasn't Algerian.

That good guy image is a total fucking act. We bug embassies too.

This

That's why the first step is always to sabotage the electrical grid. Hard for even normies to trust the MSM's claims when they're barely able to access the news in the first place from all the blackouts.

That's true but they'll be sending out super secret special forces squirrels that will be dressed like us in every major city doing random acts of terrorism against random people anyway. How you inform counter that, I have no idea.

If anyone hadn't noticed, the elite have already experimented with this idea in Ukraine

(((Noah)))

Mass immigration for others is bad, for the US it's good! What a joke.

He left out that the leftists in Spain quickly turned on one another once the division between anarchists and communists became more pronounced. The same would happen with the modern left but along racial lines. Blacks would start killing white cuck leftists pretty quickly

Interesting article although I 'm not sure this is "where we're at."

If you're willing to go where the work is, it's not hard for an able-bodied person who can show up on-time to hold a decent job enough to have a house, car, TV, phone and internet. I see it every day IRL.

People would need to be financially desperate to go to war. We're nowhere near that.

If we went down economically, this Spain scenario sounds plausible, with a little more racial angle because of our history.

Yes i'am sure those catholic traditionalists were on a raping rampage drinking the blood of their enemies and this is totaly not propaganda

Everytime.

Siege warfare is a bitch. See Sarajevo in the 90's.

Not to mention many veterans would form Freikorps and go and help your country when the time came. Holla Forums Eurotrip when?

The Left controls the media, the diplomatic cables, the banks, the cultural institutions, and has the illusion of being the "Default" in society. They can easily frame a hypothetical as a nazi insurrection for (((interested))) foreign powers to intercede upon, complete with "oh gawd the worst war crimes we have to do something!" Furthermore they have their hand on the DoW button - short of pushing the military to coup, regime shaking uprisings generally arise in urban areas, firmly under leftist control and thus not going to spark up until they're sure it'll be less of a civil war than a purge. Meanwhile, the longer the culture war goes on, the more ground they take in society, as it's what they specialize in.

None of which matter in a civil war scenario.

Nobody would rape fat spics and niggers, also, I'm very curious to see the ethnicity of the rapists in Spain at that time.

Nigger tier behavior.

That's the point, lad. They control when we get to it– Why would you fight your enemy when he's in a hillfort? They're the engager. They get to chose when they fight us.

Makes the Spanish leftists sound like the Jewish version of ISIS. Which given the proclivities to terrorism and senseless violence, maybe ISIS is based on this model.

Am I full of shit or does this parallel run deep? I don't know enough about either to really confirm.

Whats the point of the 2nd rifle?

Interesting how that fucking factoid is just put in there too. Out of the claimed 53 nations to participate, it is only important to highlight the jewish contribution. Not one fingernail indeed

Man this thread is really discouraging because it goes to show that
THE RIGHT WOULD LOSE THIS WAR
Alright, now I will go in detail why. I only have basic military training, but my brother was staff sergeant in our country's army, and then he quit army to be a second in command at regiment sized pmc mercenaries that did jobs in Africa and Latin America.
We both share the same fascination with weapons, innawoods, small unit tactics, grand strategy etc, and we hiked our local area plenty of times and basically he prepped me well.
And the reason your right would not fight effectively is:
SMALL ARMS ARE INEFFECTIVE, THEY ARE NOT BATTLE WORTHY WEAPONS
Now here's a list of actually effective weapons that you would need in order to fight:
These are typically all heavier than 20 kgs and all require tripods. They fire really big bullets that go trough all trees known to man, as well as all body armors, concrete walls of all residential buildings, trough earth or bags filled with earth, or sand.
Clever positioning of machine gunner sections is essential to fighting, not small arms.
Or snipers. Just a few of these could essentially stop an entire infantry battalion, provided it is not mechanized or armored and geography is good and so on.
First indirect weapon on this list, even a basic grenade does not require direct line to make contact with the enemy.
Notice:
ALL THESE THINGS ARE ILLEGAL, AND REQUIRE SPECIAL TRAINING TO USE EFFECTIVELY

Without grasping these most basic things, just a few well trained and well equipped men could essentially stop and put down entire hordes of small arms rabble.
In case of any kind of civil war, I would not go to support any right that thinks small arms are good for anything. Might as well find a brick in the street.

SMALL ARMS SUCKS AND ARE IRRELEVANT

Okay, please leave. You’re too stupid to post here.
Owned by the loyalist military, so we win.

These are just lowest of the low on the list, and all you own are civilianized pigeon caliber jam-o-matics, and you would go against United States government.
Listen, I am rooting for you, the nationalist right, no matter where you are.
All I am saying is:
Please learn how to operate the most basic radio equipment, and turn all of your retarded shit tier nonweapons into at least portable 30mm mortars or something useful like that.
You cant fight with such shit weapons, or put any trust or pride in them. Fighting is a life or death kind of thing. So please put some effort into it. I am fine with being lazy and undisciplined when it comes to everything that isnt life or death. But when it comes to life or death things, you MUST do them in THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY.

American government could get people like my brother, various Russian organized crime types, Gaddafi Guard types, Serb paramilitaries, all kinds of people with actual military experience and the equipment.

What an absolute total fucking moron. MAGIC DIRT.

ok but how are spics and niggers going to use that shit if whites can't?

Using history to make parallels is foolish. History can be similar, but it is always unique in it's own way.

As for national powers that would assist the left, how about Mexico? They could claim the right was going after their "illegal" citizens, and they will have plenty of grievances after Trump.

I really can't see the US remaining 50 united states. California will leave eventually, it's so different, ethnically and culturally and it will be impossible to reverse the trend in California at least.

don't talk to me or my raifu's son ever again

You would be going against MOSAD and the Pentagon and Dog knows how many paid goons. Kek, a handful of Dutch dominated near infinite hordes of niggers, three Spanish ships wiped out a continent sized empire of spics, and few Brits also carved up Indian behemoth…
But my point is, the Spaniards, the Dutch, the Brits, they all had cannons and muskets, they all had the best discipline, weapons and training of their day.

Small arms rabble IS basically spics and niggers, just simply being white is merely half of the way, it wont stop the bullets in itself.

Are. Are you from the Stein universe? You know Trump won, right? Have you been living under a rock for the past 6 months?

Isn't that painting from when the Gauls sacked Rome? Not the Vandals?

Most of the people are there are lemmings. Meaning some of them might be very highly skilled and highly educated. They can be surgeons, lawyers, engineers…. but they all just want to be comfortable and fashionable, they just want to make their car payments and wear their suits and live in their houses. They all just want to stick in the middle of the herd.
Again, small arms rabble is not the way to go. What businesses do you own? How many farms does this movement of yours have? How many people can you feed? How much munitions can you produce? Does your mass media equal Hollywood?

Having a heart in the right place would just get it blown out of that place if you dont also do all of your thinking as well.

Yeah, that's why small arms aren't issued any more. You realise that GPMGs and precision rifles are still small arms right? Against hordes of unarmoured, unarmed, untrained darkies? Small arms would be king. They cluster around cities for which infantry is ideal.

Okay, kill yourself.
Government, yes. Military no. We win instantly.

The whole point of rifle crews is to put in place better crews. Honestly, depending on small arms instead of investing and applying yourself enough to build your own cruise missile for example, is lazy, stupid, defeatist, irrational, undisciplined, easy, weak, worthless….
We are not talking about.. a grade that you can always fix, or a sports match that ultimately doesnt matter all that much at the end of the day, or anything like that. We are talking about one life, one chance, one effort that is either going to succeed or fail.

Thinking you are ready for a war because you own a non-auto pigeon caliber toy is very similar to a leftist degenerate thinking it is rebelious or relevant because it got a tattoo or a retarded haircut.

Probably belong to the guy taking the picture.

These jews tore down catholic monuments. Dug up holy corpses and displayed them on the streets, and stripped nuns naked and ran them through the streets, raping them as they went. (((TRS))) has a pretty good article on the spanish civil war.

– Nationalist General Gonzalo Queipo de Llano

– Nationalist General Gonzalo Queipo de Llano>>8941981

this

This whole topic is a bit…retarded.

If there is any sort of terrible civil war in the USA. THEEEEE very first thing that happens is full deployment of National Guard and reg Army. The blacks tried a major shitfest in 1967-68 which none of you remember. Choppers WERE deployed..and door gunners DID mow down black power fuckers in groups because the black militants were shooting at police and nat guard and civilian utility workers. The blacks WERE cutting communication lines in cities and some of these lines were crucial. It worked very differently back then.
I know this because someone related to me was involved and gave me accurate information of exact location. Some Location was near where I grew up.

If the Military presence does not deter the multiple sided war that is taking place (there will be more than two sides)..The power is the first thing to go and then the dying starts whole sale. When sweetpea can't her yogurt and weightwatchers and all the other junk that modern woman thinks she needs, shes gonna die. Most city dwelling modern morons can't build a fire or have the talent to dig for worms, grubs, hunt, fish, trap, grow, clean water.

Last thing we need is a fuckin war. Seems the Left is intent on pushing us over it though.
There is a political solution. That solution has been attained through a legal election. The Left seems hell bent on not following the political solution of THIS SOVEREIGN NATION.

If they do goto war and start getting crazy. We will kill every Harkonnen animal until none are left on the face of arrakis.

It is more than just a little bit of a stretch to compare 1930 Spain's global position with 2017 USA's global position. We are the strongest, wealthiest power in the world. Nothing will happen until that changes.

You were, ever heard of a painting called Geurnica?

>the Inquisitions were started to find those who opened gates from inside
The Inquisition did nothing wrong.

The ultimate redpill litmus test is to ask who the good guys were in the Spanish Civil War.
If they say "the republicans", they're still bluepilled.

They pretty much were. Barbaric hordes of jews, seeking to destroy Catholic Spain as revenge for being kicked out in the Inquisition. Barbarity like is second nature to them, since they don't actually see goyim as human and they believe that their false G-d commands it. They did the same shit in Russia, Germany and Palestine, both against Christians and Muslims. The only reason Jews are not considered the most sadistic and bloodthirsty warriors of all time is because they haven't had much power. But if you look up what they were doing before their exile (like the Kitos War) and even in the early diaspora (like the Jewish riots in Byzantine Alexandria) you realize that the Christian leaders locked them up in the ghetto for a damn good reason.

imblying she wouldn't like that since most of these whores love being slapped around and choked these days.

Are you an actual retard?
First youre criticizing people for not having means of explosives, which as it turns out are actually very easy and inexpensive to produce, then you tell them to convert all the, "non weapon" small arms into grenade launchers?
If you knew anything youd know that small arms are an essential backbone to the fighting man and its not about what cool tech you have with them but how accurate, effective, reliable they are and you well their use is implemented in doctrine.
Do us all a favor, if this silly business ever breaks out, obstain from seeking any authority amongst your peers lest you condemn them to death by stupidity of comradarie

So either the right is dysfunctional or it's some sort of evil mastermind that ruins the leftist's utopia.
MAKE UP YOUR MIND, YOU FLIP FLOPPING NIGGERS!

You mean like the hunting rifles owned by pretty much every single male that lives in a rural area? The most common type of firearm in the entire country?