Was this a good show?

Was this a good show?

Yes.

Absolutely.

I'm asking because I name dropped it surrounded by like 5 people and nobody knew what I was talking about or even heard of it.

yes, very good

How old are these people?

Absolutely comfy. A classic.

It's a unique take on the police procedural/detective show in that every ep begins with the criminal commiting the murder. The viewer knows who did it and why, fun is watching how Columbo figures it out.

Derrick did that as well, and it was a just as comfy show.

18-19

no

awww loogk ads fthe phbudtryrtrs duzkdplinz

Neger, Bitte sehr…

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuckchan/

>>>Holla Forums your vile antisemitism is not welcome here

Eh, not like anything in Columbo itself was marxist propaganda.

Can't stress enough how much I loved that angle.

Are there any politics that aren't based on identity?

Class is something you can change, race and sex are permanent. I guess one could argue that religion also falls into identity politics despite it being something you can alter as well.

So basically it's the thing you shouldn't make up politics around, right? It'd be as stupid as politics about hair styles.

So what if you could change it (as unlikely as that is)? It's still an identity and one on a very loose foundation. Blood is thicker than water and people have more in common and more shared interest with their race and religion than class.

But was there anything degenerate in Columbo?
Don't remember it. It was Murder she wrote with a hobo detective.

Columbo was the "one more thing" guy before Uncle from Jackie Chan Adventures ever was.

How so?
Maybe if your definition of religion is analogous to political affiliation. Otherwise people don't tend to alter worldviews they've been indoctrinated with their entire lives.

Trump's Grandfather started off as a barber, you're going to tell me no shift in social class occurred when he started building his fortune with restaurants and motels he acquired with money he saved up?

That kind of thing is exceptionally rare, wealth almost always remains in the hands of the same people. Work your ass off or don't, it's like playing the lottery.

So that's how you brush off the fact that class isn't something you're permanently bound to?

So class is determined by wealth? The mexican lettuce picker who wins $100 million playing lotto is suddenly "upper" class? Funny how that works too, people only ever identify as middle or upper-middle class, never the other two.

Most people are. I don't see what permanence of identity has to do with anything though.

I'd say class is more determined by income and how you generate it.

Leftykikes, why should I care about class when my nation is being invaded by niggers and arabs? Sure, the (((international elites))) has made this happen but why should a class war take priority over the ongoing race war?

Class is similar to race that way, one of those "can't define it but know it when I see it" type things. Seems relatively simple: if you're envious of someone they're higher class, if piteous they're lower. Is someone like Shaq who earns 8 figures a year upper class because of his income or is he outside such distinction since he's black and nobody would want to change places with a nigger?