Fox News' Tucker Carlson nearly doubling Megyn Kelly's primetime ratings

CUNT KELLY BTFO

archive.fo/lb5Tn

Tucker has been pretty good entertainment of late

Lol, this is amazing. Ever since (((Kelly))) and her coven of seditionists got thrown out, Fox has become steadily more watchable. Tucker is especially great.

CAN'T CUCK THE TUCK

I'm still not going to watch the Talmudvision, Tucker, but I appreciate your work.

Kelly getting embarrassed. I love it.

and she is going to bomb on her new shit network

I wonder if she will blame sexism? Maybe she'll accuse someone else of rape/sexual harassment.

after years of hearing about so many women so proud to join the rape/sexual harassment crowd I now view it as some guy who took a girl out to dinner or was hanging out and made an awkward sexual advance he thought would be consensual, was led to believe it would be consensual.

Absolutely astounding. And sadly, the executive who made this retarded offer will probably be credited with Tucker's success, who likely makes less than a fraction of what Kelly was making.

He earned it

Looks like she got Tucked in.

GO AWAY YOU ASTROTURFING PR FIRM FAG..

Holla Forums had never heard of this guy before a month ago.. and then, right before Megan leaves FOX and he gets the show.. TONS of threads trying to meme this faggot into the new "pro trump" mouthpeice.

Fuck you FOX.

Fuck you anonamous PR firm.

FUCK YOU, NO ONE IS BUYING YOUR ASTROTURFING BULLSHIT.

Gas yourself, kike. Tucker is the best thing Fox has going right now

Tucked is officially a meme and I like it. I'll turn on the oven for you.

Get fucked. I've been reading/following Tucker's stuff for a lot longer than you if you've been following him for only a month. Nice try speaking for everyone on Holla Forums a also faggoit.

*had never

I remember tuck back in his bow tie days. He did that interview with the barrel shroud

I don't give a shit about FOX to be honest, the entire MSM still has to be killed or revamped, but it's quite enjoyable to watch Tucker ripping asses once in a while.

At work early huh? Do you think /pol is stupid enough to come back to FOX after you've shown yourself to be anti-Trump globalist oven dodgers?

Maybe he's calling the Jonestein fan a parasite because InfoWars is not Nazi enough for The Tuck?

Show me where I said you should watch fox. I said I had followed him and you're a faggot for trying to speak for eveyone, but that doesn't follow your precious astroturfing narrative so you're pretending I'm doing something I'm not. Seriously I don't give a fuck about fox news, but to say anons only started following Tucker a month ago is flat out ridiculous, nigger.

Whats a barrel shroud?

I think the more important thing is it also would have banned the large capacity clips.

You realize that lying is a thing that exists, right?

This would be another example of this concept.

do you know what a barrel shroud is

I actually don't know what a barrel shroud is. I believe it's a shoulder thing that goes up.

No, it's not

She was already making $15 million before being hyped into some crossover celebrity with a multimillion dollar book deal, it's not unbelievable at all, especially considering the Murdoch kids reportedly wanted to build the network around her.

This.

FOX shills are crawling all over the place.

Tucker is a cuck and a hack.

8pol, try to have better standards. Keep this shit outta here.

Tucker has gotta go. He's a fucking embarrassment.

Lel this is pathetic even by trs standards.

I guess /pol didn't notice that before a few months ago, Tucker was not the subject of a single fucking thread..

THEN, A WEEK BEFORE MEGAN LOSES HER SHOW AND TUCKER GETS THE SHOW..

.. FIVE FUCKING THREADS ABOUT "OH SHIT NIGGER, TUCKER IS SO FUCKING AWESOME" AT ANY GIVEN TIME.

Do you really think the average /pol user is A FUCKING RETARD, mr. anonamous marketing firm FAGGOT?

FOX NEEDS TO DIE.

TRUMP CHANNEL FOR THE WIN.

Who? And why should I give a shit about this particular MSM outlet?

Go back to plebbit cancer

Well, maybe I'm underestimating how stupid those kikes can be at times. Still think that her market value vent down a lot with the victory of Trump.

yes

user

thanks for pointing

that out.

Question for you, have you watched any of his interviews?

i'm from cuckchan mainly

usually go over here to verify claims made on cuckchan

post here enough tho, but i'm just being honest i'm 85% cuckchan, 10% 8pol, and 5% r/milliondollarextreme

eat shit

You shouldn't be watching any cable television. Just by paying for cable you are supporting our enemies. When you buy a cable package all the networks in the package get a cut of the money you pay. If you like Trump then you shouldn't consider Fox News your friend. Fox News tried to destroy him in the primary and actively undermined him in the general election. Fox News will stab a dagger into Trump's back when he has a moment of weakness.

News networks need to be financially strangled until they reach a point that they're no longer commercially profitable and the facade drops that these organisations aren't motived by commercial profit and money is pumped into them at a loss. Advertiser dollars are chump change compared to the incalculable value of controlling a nation and that doesn't show up in financial reports.

I guess you're used to making shit up like a kike. You seriously sound like a gigantic faggot unable to read anything beyond a 10th grade level.

lel

I love how matter-of-fact he is. He was just straight up like "No, it's not." His tone is so condescending when someone obviously doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about. He doesn't fuck around. If I ever got an invitation to go on Tucker's show I'd be extremely wary and make sure to be on top of my game because I know Tucker plans to absolutely blow me the fuck out.

If you want people to believe he isn't a cuck, post videos of him not being cucked to prove it.

There's plenty of evidence that he is a massive cuck.

I love when he starts laughing at people or just stares blankly and says "huh" when people say dumb shit

Watch any of the can't cuck the tuck videos

So she realized that being a housewife and mother was more rewarding than simple shekels?
MAGA tbh

and tbh I find TRS to be r/the_donald level and i'm not exaggerating.

I already denounced them after their beef with IM so w.e but yeah not everyone's a TRShill. But I do hate them so whatever point em out when you see em.

Just about all of the "can't x the x" videos are forced cringy Holla Forums tier trash that appeals to only redditors and 12 year olds.

No shit nobody was really talking about him before a month ago, he didn't really do much before a month ago you mongoloid.

can't x the y*

fuck I have a math degree, I shouldn't fuck up like that.

Can't Cuck The Tuck Thread?
That first interview is my favourite, you can see how the little chink's realizes "Oh shit, I have to support my bullshit with facts here"

I've seen enough of Cucker Carlson to know he is CONTROLLED OPPOSITION..

Guess what, I DO NOT accept my "new leader"..

Well you wanted proof, theres your proof. Watch it or not I don't care, but it exists.

What else could it be? She's a woman doing very bad in the ratings, while Tucker - a man - is doing wonderfully in the same slot, therefore ipso facto quad erat demonstratum: muh soggy knees.

actually it's more

"can't x the f(x)"

since there's usually some obvious relationship between the two variables.

anyone else like math?

fugg :D

How is he controlled opposition? Show me a video and why do you think that

kill yourself painfully t b q h my man

please sage at least

Stay mad gay bowser.

the FLOOD of threads came BEFORE Megan stepped down.

It was OBVIOUS ASTROTURFING you faggot.. (unless you have diminished mental capacity, then you may think it was a natural occurrence.

kk i'll sage

I think one of the reasons I became a full time cuckchanner is I bought the pass. No captchas is bretty nice.

Is there a way to make posting more convenient here? (although it is more convenient than regular cuckchan posting)

wait how tf do I sage? goes in all fields? :DDDD

Not necessarily. In any case, Tuck brings strong debating skills to the table, and it's entertaining to watch, especially now that he's stopped interviewing highschool students and moved into low-IQ college professors.

As I have said many times, if you guys are going to call out Milo as controlled opposition this guy is way worse. Most of these Tucker fanboys still haven't shed their reddit indoctrination fully. I go on T_D and people are praising Cruz and saying hes BASED and one of us now.

I will give Tucker some points for naming Israel a week ago but he has a long way to go.

Someone got into a popular TV program, causing interest in him to grow, causing some people who didn't know him to make threads about him about how they realized he exists, making his popularity grow further. It has all the characteristics of a completely natural occurrence. If you didn't have that immense persecution complex perhaps you'd realize that not everything you don't like is being shilled.
And stop making entire words into capital letters, it's obnoxious.

… um.. I dunno… THE FACT THAT HE IS "SUPPOSED" TO BE "OUR" NEW LEADER..

even though he is a fucking puppet who's real reason for being "pro trump" is to prevent the bankruptsy of FOX news after they came out against TRUMP..

Let me ask you this, do you really think Megan leaving for another channel, right as Trump won, was a coincidence?

NO.. FOX fucked up.. and they're trying to minimize losses by putting a supposed "pro Trump" host in her place, when in fact, he is controlled opposition and is an empty suit that will say anything he is told to say.

FUCK HIM.

No one says that you disingenuous faggot.

Tucker Carlson was not popular when he had 5 theads shilled for him here, 24/7.

This is astroturfing by marketing firm faggots.. YOU are either a marketing firm faggot or an idiot to not realize this.

He had ZERO threads here.. THEN.. a week before he gets Megan's timeslot.. HE GETS FUCKING MEMED AS 'our guy"

FUCK YOU.

paranoia
Seriously calm down. Remember how Holla Forums is not one person. The same could be said for foxnews.

first i've heard of you

what do you mean by ""you guys""?

go ahead if you want

DA JOOZ amirite?

don't assume genders

what exactly do you mean by that? "way" worse? Like what kind of scale are we talking, and what is good and what is bad? The world is more complicated than that.

nice generalization

i'm out of energy. my post was first meant to be something else than I started impersonating someone. Who was I impersonating?

Nigger what the fuck are you on
Yes that actually makes sense, Fox put an anchor that people like so he makes more money. You're posting on nothing but hilariously misguided assumptions. Just asking though, what do you think is "controlled opposition"?
But first let me go back:
Nigger what the fuck are you on

i'M ON trump JUICE FAGGOT, TRY IT NIGGER.

I'm on TRUMP JUICE
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Autism : the post

You clearly don't watch the show. So please watch it, or shut the fuck up and go kill yourself

Reported.

She will bring up the hate she received after she got called on her cunty shit during the debates and election every time something does not go her way forever on.
Surly this will shut down any opposition i invite to my show.

You can probably assume his caps lock was on.

Nice reddit spacing.

Sage because I don't care one way or the other.

Nice dubs.

Do you not think that certain media stars cannot be "leaders" and thus are not "controlled opposition"?

Tucker is a cuck.

Tucker is only "pro-Trump" because he is told to be "pro-Trump".

Tucker was, and still is, astroturfed here by Jew Marketing firms.. (see this thread)..

Tucker had ZERO THREADS ON POL…

then, one week before Megan stepped down..

TUCKER HAS FIVE THREADS ON THE WALL AT ANY GIVEN TIME..

AM I THE ONLY ONE PAYING ATTENTION?

Wait what, did that kike on his show actually have "(((Coincidences)))" on some papers he showed, or is that edited in? Link to video?

You are certainly the only one who can't blend in. Lurk more. I don't mind debating whether somebody is a shill, but I object to the over-the-top neurotic panicky rhetoric being spewed all over the board recently. Calm the fuck down and type like one of us, at least try to pretend you're not an outsider.

Actually this is the first one I have seen in a while and I guarantee I'm on here more than you.

So, Im notcing something.

All the people railing against this guy are spacing like this.

I don't understand.

Is this some kind of meme or am I missin something?

I saw Tucker on the tube a couple nights ago.

He just seems a like some guy who triggers leftists.

Am I missing something?

I understand the need for suspicion of anyone who gains popularity among the right in this day and age.

I really do.

But I don't understand the vitriol.

Can anyone who doesn't space like this explain to me what all this commotion is about?

Nigger tier logic

It's reddit-spacing, doesn't necessarily mean they're from Reddit but it does mean they haven't lurked enough to blend in in any meaningful way. It's been like this for many years where anons would regularly call out outsiders for using it, though it was quite subdued until the term 'reddit-spacing' was coined.

This. Continue to be wary. Mark my words, one day Tucker will say "I have been a Trump supporter since the beginning but X scenario is too nazi even for me"

He is there to slow/stop the shift to the right as much as he can. He will eventually show his true colors.

Sad tbh.

Not only is he doubling her ratings, hes doing it compared to when she was IN THE ELECTION SEASON

A faggot.

This. It's one of the thousands of ways that outsiders out themselves; there are lots of other ways but I think that is one of the few most obvious ways. Reddit-spacing doesn't necessarily mean they're from reddit, but if they're presenting a response that it typical of a lefty and display the argumentative behaviour of a lefy extra scrutiny is called for.

I watch the half jew hannity simply because hes been the most pro-trump and anti-left the whole time, but when I run out of hannity to watch, I switch over to tucker simply because the guy whos uploading the fox videos on youtube for free (where these guys get no money off my views) also started uploading Tucker. Hes good, and he makes leftists look stupid. Its a regular leftist tear fest and him looking awesome every time. He even brought the leader of one of those groups behind paying protesters at the inaguration and exposed him as having a fake name, fake company, did police grade background checks etc.. the guy starts squirming and trying to come up with an attack plan, but Tucker exposed him from the start. The whole goal was to get onto the show and say "look, youre giving these insane claims Im about to make press as if its real, but Im not even real, ha ha!" but Tucker saw right through it, called him out as planning to do that from the start and exposing leftist manipulation at its root.

Then fuck off until he does. I'm not telling you to be silent, I'm telling you to fuck off.

I like Sean and Tucker. They're all breddy cool guys, I just don't want a thead about each of their new videos that they produce every single day.

Holy fuck, how retarded can you be?

Checked. This is a very good point. He has more than surpassed her at what should have been her best.

It's pretty sad. You'd think they'd at least be happy that Kelly is getting her shit pushed in by such news.

While getting paid 23% MORE than her!

Tucker confirmed for the smuggest Pepe of all.

So since I have only been pointed towards the "Can't cuck the Tuck" videos I have only been exposed to this man through these videos.

First of all they're all obviously copying Can't Stump the Trump, which were good. But the editing in this is worse than the Trump videos and the talk show and long interview formats are all pretty low energy. Trying to spice it up with air horn and other obnoxious sound effects don't work because its just not the same rapid fire heavy duty hits as the Trump videos. Adding nigger music and mortal kombat voices to everything in the same tired manner also got really boring by video 4 (which is the one I watched up to) and claiming "fatality" on everything just weakens the entire impact of the video. Also what the fuck is with the rapping? Knife Party's "Centipede" made sense because Trump was assassinating people left and right and Hillary was a spider and everyone knew they were going to be the final two. The rap music doesn't make any sense. Are they trying to imply that he is gangster or something?

As far as I can understand of Tucker himself he really does just seem like a puppet who is there to be controversial and drive views while still toeing the line of the cuckservatives, especially on stances like gay marriage. I hardly see anything worth praising him for, his "controversial" stances seem to be entirely made out of being nice and sternly asking innocent questions. He doesn't even allow himself to cut people off and tell them to get back on track. While he does comment once in a while about people being ridiculous, there is no bite to what he says since he restrains himself so much.

I am not impressed by this Tucker at all. While anything is better than Megyn Kelly, and I am glad that FOX is having increased viewers on this show where people are asked questions that should be asked. I still see no reason to start praising a man for just asking questions anyone should be asking.

Videos 3/10 get some originality, even if the creator/uploader is the original Can't Stump the Trump guy he needs to get new gimmicks for these videos.

Tucker himself 5/10 its okay I guess, but nothing worth praising.

Why do you think they booted him from those channels?

Without watching your video, going by the Cuck the Tuck videos, because he has a shred of rationalism in his head and does not kowtow to the general left agenda regardless whether rationales are present or not.

It's edited in. I forget that kikes name or I'd quickly link the video. It wasn't very long ago. It said something like "Tucker Carlson falsifications" or something. Basically Tucker was calling him out on his lies and he had this binder he claimed was full of Tucker lies and promised to read from it multiple times throughout the interview if Tucker kept pointing out his obvious lies.

He finally got triggered enough to break it out and open it. Only thing is, if you pause the video at just the right time, you can see that all the pages are blank and it's just some shitty prop. What makes it even more funny is that the binder has those colored page marker tabs you buy and stick on pages to earmark them for easy reference. He took the time to print out the cover page, grab it from thr printer, grab like 100 blank pages, 3 hole punch all of them, stick them into a binder, then stick those colored tab thingies randomly throughout the binder to make it look like there are actual points in it. All the while he couldn't even print out some lorem Ipsum false pages because he didnt think he'd actually break out this false prop.

Understandable. Exceptional arguments and remarkable clips maybe, a daily thread - not necessary. I just filter youtube by uploaded that day - and longer than 20 minutes while searching for hannity or tucker - anyone who wants to see the *daily* show can do the same.

Also, if fox jews are reading this thread for marketing and profitability, I dont have cable and I wont be ordering your network, so dont jew me out of those youtube videos just because you dont make money, Ill stop listening to your narrative entirely.

Fuck you I don't go to reddit, faggot.

I space this fucking way because i don't want to READ WALLS OF FUCKING TEXTS..

Hey, SJWs put on their socks before their shoes.. are you sure you aren't an SJW?

fuck you.

Tucker Carlson is controlled opposition.. and had ZERO threads about him on here until TWO MONTHS AGO.

if you motherfuckers don't understand that this is astroturfing him as "our guy" just to save FOX news' ass (after trying to sabotage Trump's campaign) YOU ARE FUCKING IDIOTS.

This is just sad, as Tuck is the definition of a cuckservative.

Fox is basically just an Israeli propaganda network.

These fuckers pushing the Tucker Carlson meme are the outsiders, faggot.. I've been here for years, like, before you sucked Tucker cock.

No one pays attention to it, or gives it any weight, but at the start of every show he says hes against X Y Z and groupthink. Groupthink is what national socialists do, btw.

This.

Dude has been a neocohen stooge since fucking Crossfire, and its sad to see him getting props for not being 100% trash (only 99%).
Such low standards…

It's true. I was there.. where were you?

Cucker Carlson threads started getting spammed here "literally" two weeks before Megan left FOX news.

You didn't know this? I guess you were busy at on another project at CTR.

I wouldnt go that far in attacking him, he does a lot of good but he isnt our friend. Fox's leadership doesn't like Trump if you havent figured it out, watch a few episodes of O'Reilly.

Fellate a shotgun, kike

Literally nobody said he's "our new leader" you fucking retard

Oreilly said he takes the disgraced former FBI head - who had to resign in shame under Obama - at his word when he says Russia hacked the election because "there is no reason to doubt him"

Shill network. Controlled opposition.

The only instance I can remember in this vein was the "bill clintons a rapist" bit and a few times Trump did an interview.
Most prominent media figures during the election?
Get real Tucker.

I would go that far, and further.
Fox's leadership is pro-Israel as fuck - they literally have a Jew on like every 20 minutes.

Literally nobodu suggested they did, you strawmannimg faggot, its implied - this is supposed to be the guy Fox wants folks like us to get behind, and the stooges making these threads and these "cant cuck the tuck" vids are trying hard to push him as a figurehead.

For fucks sake, in this very post, I quote some fag calling him "one of the most prominent media figures throughout [the elction]", and here you are strawmanning it up with your "nobody said he's our new leader explicitly huuuuuurr".

Faggot.

Nobody is buying your bullshit, Jew.

We know that he had, very few, threads dedicated to him before two months or so ago.. and then, OUT OF THE FUCKING BLUE.. 5 threads trying to meme him into /pol's hero TWO WEEKS BEFORE MEGAN LEFT.

OReilly is trash and always has been.

The pro-israel is disgusting I agree, and really the only thing that ruins Hannity. I like Hannity, I know hes half jew, and he cant be our friend.. but hes the most enjoyable thing to watch out there, I find anyways, in terms of mainstream stuff. He gets a lot of his stories from here, covered pizzagate to some degree etc.. hes done a lot of good, even if he isnt a good person and never can be. Is Fox on our side? Nope, not saying that.. I just put Hannity on once in a while in the background, on jewtube, where they make no money.

Number 1 rated shitstain in news, I dont understand it, I used to watch him before the election but had to stop when he shilled so hard against Trump during the primaries. I figured, wait until the general.. but nope, cunt still shilled against Trump and how shameful pussy grabbing is etc, meanwhile giving Hillary zero negative coverage and spouting this bullshit about being "neutral"

We dont want neutral you fucking scumbag piece of shit, we want anti-CNN, anti-MSNBC etc, anti every other outlet which make up the jewish leftist media monstrosity. He knows that, Fox heads know that.. but they dont want Trump to have a positive voice in his favor, at least not 3 of them in 1 night.

um, yeah, that's where your at, did you lose your way looking for /oven?

Like Hannity for example covered both Chicago, and the video where the guy was beaten by the group of niggers and had his car stolen. The only giveaway that Fox is controlled OP on that episode was that they - cut the video off before it shows them stealing the mans car.. and only made the beating look about 1/2 as bad as it was.

umm.. maybe you should consider their coverage on 9/11 bruder..

I'd say that's a bigger givaway, personally.

I get the feeling you're some liberal shithead or Holla Forums falseflagging and making a huge deal out of nothing. No one has claimed him to be our leader the dude's a newsguy who makes people look stupid reason you see him posted a lot is because it brings maximum keks when he makes leftist shitheads like you look stupid.

Seems you care more about fox and Megyn Kelly than anyone on this board, you started the thread. Also, who the fuck talks like that? It reads like fucking liberal drivel with the umms and the capital letters.

I didnt watch them during bush's years. I grew up in a neo-communist country where young people are highly indoctrinated into marxist ideology, and breaking free is an amazing demonstrating of personal ability to decide things objectively and see through the mind control. I used to watch the daily show, and I laughed until Obama got into office. I figured "Well, its been good with 8 years of bush jokes, cant wait to see what he says about Obama!"

He never said anything, he just kept railing against the Republicans.. I considered myself centrist, but this was a big eye opener really. Colbert too, he never attacked Obama.. and hes the republican guy! This is all obvious now, but at the time it was a surprise.. and the jokes, they werent funny anymore.. I mean, I could understand the technical humor in them - I was very into comedy at the time - another highly subversive medium full of jews and anti-family values etc. anti-white culture. So anyways, I could see the humor.. but it wasnt making me laugh, it was disgusting actually. I could see what they were doing, it suddenly all became so translucent and shallow, painful to watch.

Im from Canada.

right..

The reason I'm pissed is a marketing firm shilled for Tucker Carlson here, "LITERALLY" TWO WEEKS BEFORE MEGAN LEFT FOX NEWS, and instead of my beloved /pol identifying astroturfing when they see it.. they bought into the "can't cuck the tuck" meme.. and now he's our hero.. and we have to DEAL WITH FUCKING faggoty cuck loving TUCKER CARLSON THREADS FOR AT LEAST 8 YEARS.

huh, I guess CTR had to call a manager in to respond to my post this time..

This. Wonder who's behind the astroturfing? Probably the (((trsododomites))) are.

Ohhhh, an angry little goblin arent we?

Ok.

I understand your reasoning.

You do not like walls of text, completely understandable.

But you have to understand, I am just a humble lurker.

Everytime I post, its to call out wierd shit like this method of spacing.

Why do you people do this?

It makes you look like absolute outsiders.

Just remember, there is a reason that Holla Forums as a collective is so good at calling out bullshit, and its because of stuff like this fucking spacing.

And where the fuck did I mention reddit, you mental midget?

I simply said "is the some kind of new meme?" Or something like that.

Go get some help.

You seem rather unhinged. Ill be rooting for your mental state, user.

Don't mind me, just checking some major gets in a dead thread.