Who would win in a fistfight, Noam Chomsky or Slavoj Zizek?

Who would win in a fistfight, Noam Chomsky or Slavoj Zizek?

Capitalism

Zizek's finisher would be jamming his fist up his opponent's ass.

Honestly Zizek. Chomsky's always been a scrawny man but he's on fucking life support right now. Zizek regularly exercises his punching too and has good cardio.

Who would win a Fisting fight?

The guy with the bigger hands =?

Zizek's "philosophy" a shit, but I gotta respect the speed of his hands. Pretty sure he'd beat any other prominent leftist in a boxing match.

On the other hand, Chomsky works for the CIA who invented AIDs so they could assasinate Foucault on Chomsky's behalf after Foucault schooled him in a debate in front of a bunch of dutch clowns. So, Zizek may win the day, but he'll die of AIDs or crack overdose within a few years.

I don't understand how people think foucault beat chomsky in that debate.

FTFY

With scary frequency, the people I know who think Chomsky "won" that debate can only speak English and don't know any critical theory at all.

I don't think either one of them won. They basically both just outline two extremely strong positions. The back and forward helps them along.

but seriously want to scare away the working class? Keep telling them they need to know French to get on board.

We're talking about a specific debate. Don't be so thickskulled as to assume that I'm implying French should be universal.

..its translated

More or less well. But you're right though, they are for all intents polarizing as far as contemporary philosophies go. I should rewatch it really so that I experience the appropriate labour pains for every thought they give birth to.

日本語を話したからあなたの議論がわるいだ。

デビッド・ヒュームは神様です。チョムスキーは勝ったでした。

What if I watched it with subtitles and think Chomsky won?

Zizek, Sperg strength is a thing, as is adrenaline-fueled autistic rage.

Who would win in a fistfight Theresa May or Angel Merkel?

zizek of course

The audience.

Well, it was supposed to be vulgar reasoning.

But how can you have any distinct idea of a supreme Being!? You're gonna make him rise from his grave…

Watch the inverse dub now, where Chomsky is subtitled and Foucault speaks in English! JK

I like noam more, but it's obvious Zizek would win.
Chomsky is way too old.

the chomster has the entire IWW to back him up, all 12 of them

Explain why you think he even won in the first place.