ALERT: Netenyahu to "speak soon with Trump to counter threat of Irianian regime"

NOT A DRILL
Benjamin Netenyahu says he's "talking with President Trump" soon about how to "counter the Iranian regime", waxes lyrical about "liberating" the Iranian people from their government.

Can't upload because too big, can't find it on jewtube so here's a mega link: mega.nz/#!sEMnjayb!GXzPPlyIPWEtd2VTJLU3kymuVYw-F55jp3Qv0XcV9J8

THIS IS IT. ISRAEL IS GOING TO PUSH TRUMP TO SACRIFICE THE AMERICAN GOYIM TO DESTROY IRAN

RED FUCKING ALERT ANONS

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/pentagon-say-6-5-trillion-dollars-is-missing-sparking-fears-of-new-911/
archive.is/6ig6f
darkmoon.me/2017/meet-jared-kushner-americas-new-president-in-law/
media.8ch.net/file_store/b0e897f7c9e3965823c76da64cbf993fa5a47e2a66a2380cf379dfa6df139d69.mp4/Jewish owners ofTrump.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War#Allegations_of_military_support_from_the_US.2C_UK_and_Soviet_Union
archive.fo/b8SU6
archive.fo/oHl30
archive.fo/Jp6uf
youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8
youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E
timesofisrael.com/iran-presidents-wishes-jews-new-year-but-not-in-persian/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If Trump wants to start shit with Iran, just start killing jews and open Trump supporters here in America. Kill media employees. Kill alt-right e-celebs. Just start killing them.

They'll get the message.

It won't work.

Well, soon we'll know whether Trump is just a Zionist puppet or not.

CHECKED

This is the shit test, anons. Will Trump cuck us all out to Israel, and if he does, what will happen to the "alt-right", and even the chans?

The potential for division is insane. Will kek turn on Trump, and what are the consequences of this?

Do you see how insanely big of a deal this is?

What makes you think the God Emperor is going to do something that is completely contrary to everything he's done so far (in the interest of Americans, America first) , you low-energy faggot?

filtered, nigger

ZOG will kill him if he doesn't comply.

I really hope the ZOG doesn't force Trump to start another Middle-Eastern conflict. Iran is one of the few countries in that region that has not been destabilized by this bullshit- it will just mean more people hate us and more shitskins will flood Europa.

You're operating under the assumption that Trump sees a significant difference between America First and Israel First.

How would you react if Trump actually did start a war with Iran for Israel's sake? Would you still support him?

Netty is paranoid, not even other jews want to tangle with Iran, thanks to the billions upon billions |||Obama||| gave them
Is it just me or does it seem like the rest of the world's jews left Israel's in the dust? They function like they still believe it's 1975.
While Iran and Israel recently managed to get about the same amount of money, Israel is going to need to earmark a lot of that for maintenance, not only for general power and infrastructure needs (having an ultra-modern 'net-heavy society) but also for their stupid wall, which is still having shit added to it.

Iran has no such restrictions, their cities are around the mid-1980s period, so they'll have about 5-8 billion more to spend on arms. Which they'll get more of anyway, because russians are cheap bastards.
There's no Zvika Greengold to save them this time, most JIDF have no actual conventional war experience.
If they expect to win at all, it will have to be a majority-US led operation.
I predict a 'jew cries out as they strike you' situation where a couple of (((them))) are 'accidentally' outed as mossad agents in Iran and executed leading to good goy outcry. This is pretty much their own viable strategy.

I would be sad, but I wouldn't be surprised. He's reiterated his enduring support for our greatest ally time and again. Still, it's theoretically possible he can be a Zionist, and still save our country, right…?

RIGHT?!

FUCK NO.

wew
Pahjeet time zone really sucks

Not happening. Trump has no intention of starting a war with Iran. Despite shit talking the Iranian nuclear deal, he doesn't even want to rip it up. Netanyahu's about to get bitchslapped.

Rolling for Nutenyahu to be humiliated on the public stage when Trump tells him to invade Iran on his own if he cares so much.

I don't see any proofs around here. OP might be TRS trying to stir shit.

You do realize that DuckDuckGo was founded by someone named (((Gabriel Weinberg))), right? That's all you need to know about the "search engine that doesn't track you."

TAKE A NUMBER AND WAIT WITH CUCKDEAU SCHLOMO

With a Mosley-style Stop the War campaign. Seeing as the left hates Israel too, I can see it setting off something relatively huge, across both the left and the right - if it went ahead, and things inevitably become destabilised, then I'd say it'd finally be time for a proper Fascist revolution/takeover. No amount of shitlordism is worth yet another Zionist war.

Fuck
This is zero hour, people.
If Trump tells Bibi to go fuck himself then we have assurance from our emperor that America comes first and that MAGA will go ahead as planned.
If he cucks out we must become his harshest critics. Not publicly, mind you. Nothing that will give MSM or Antifa something to cream their panties over, but we have to draw the line at more America fighting yet another Israeli war.
It will hurt, at first. Expect all of the black pilled Endchanners to reappear chanting "We told you so." But we are Holla Forums, and Holla Forums soldiers on for even the wise are wrong on occasion.
Remember, trump was always a means to an end, not the end itself.
Trust in Kek
Trust in Wotan
Trust in God and Jesus Christ, his son.
Inb4 Holla Forums d&c
But above all, trust in the memes. For memes are the torch with which we light the way.

Can we meme the left into hating Trump because he's siding with the Jews?

dubs don't lie

My guess:

He'll propose a deal to Bibi which he can neither accept or refuse: Utter defense of Israeli territory, on the condition that there is zero aggression, zero expansionism and zero embargo against Iran, on the condition that Israel provides most of the effort.

Basically, the fair deal. Bibi can't refuse it without exposing Israel's ambitions, and he can't accept it without abandoning them. Lose-lose scenario.

Indeed. Kek will protect us from the forces of Kikery and burn Bibi at the stake!

My main concern is that Americans dislike Iran. The various hostage situations, regardless of who was at fault, has soured Americans on Iran. In any case, people here should pester Trump and remind him of all the shit Israel has done to the US.

That would be nice. I can see also Trump basically saying he won't send Iran any more money like Obama has, which should make Israel think he's on their side when in reality, he's just saving money.

God Emperor is always right you fucking shill.
If he thinks we need to war Iran, so be it, some sand niggers need to die.

I would love that.

There is no threat to America from Iran.

Basic shit head cuckservatives need to be redpilled on Israel.

4d Chess incoming boys, the left will never allow a war, we will never allow a war, so i'm really interested in how it's gonna play.

Emperor will destroy a political enemy with this.

I doubt it.

Well, except the imported ones. Which will be going away since Trump is barring immigration from there.

This
We need to purge Cuckservative war hawks like McCain and Zionist faggots like Graham. Not to mention slimy snakes like Paul Ryan

It's easy to get the left to hate Israel (for all the wrong reasons of course), but it's hard to think of propaganda angles to take to get them to hate Jews themselves, seeing as the Marxist left was literally created by Jews. Only thing I can think of is one, or a combination, of the following

"The difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish person stems from the common expression: 'Let us differentiate.' Thus, we do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather we have a case of 'let us differentiate' between totally different species[…]the body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of all nations of the world" - Menachem Mendel Schneerson

"Why are Gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like effendi [lords/masters] and eat…that is why Gentiles were created." - Ovadia Yosef, former Chief Rabbi of Israel

"A thousand non-Jewish lives are not worth one Jewish fingernail" - Dov Lior, Head Rabbi of Judea and Samaria

"What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money."

Capped for posterity.

(Checked)
Thank you, my man
Someone needs to immortalize those sick trips

Iranians are white but with a religion for subhumans. Tragic.

If Trump declares war on Iran, I will consider him a zionist stooge.

That's a good idea. I hope to see it in the wild.

The Israelis have been kvetching about Iran for over 30 years and they have been saying Iran is only a few months from having nuclear weapons for 20 years. Stop, just stop..

(checked)
That's why you should be concerned if Trump declares war on Iran. They are no threat to us.

Non of that threat even comes from Iran. The Islamists bastards threatening the west are all sunnifags supported by the sunni monarchies in the middle east.

Trump won't start what the entire military analyst apparatus has deemed to be the most expensive, both in treasury and manpower, war the US could undertake against a state that does not have nuclear weapons. War with Iran would bankrupt the US and collapse the global economy. Going to war with Iran would be madness.

I hope you're right. I don't think he will. But if he does, it should be an obvious red flag that Trump has gone soft or been subverted.

They've failed so far.

What did he mean by this?

Iran is the only country in the region worth a shit, there's no damn way I want war with them

If they false flagged an attack and blamed it on Iran and Trump mobilized the troops, I'd just fucking marvel at the world we live in. The implications are "yuge"

Nuclear attack on a major city. :(

Thanks for the D&C shilling, but Trump isn't going to war for Israel. Even if he does, Mattis is fucking good and the only result will be thousands of dead mudslimes

They don't need to start this war with a bang, they just need a matchstick. Though I suppose a dirty bomb could be a possibility, and it would probably occur in a population center. Since this would be their holy war, well, I would imagine the attack would be a large ritual along the lines of 9/11. Who fucking knows, it's certainly in the jewish playbooks, that's for sure.

JIDF shill please leave

That came straight from his fucking mouth you retarded mook.

I'm all in favor of gassing the kikes next but I'm just saying dead mudslimes are fine with me

This will not sit well with Putin and Russia, who are trade partners with Iran; who in turn are supporters, like Russia, of the Assad regime. He will not allow these concerns to be compromised.

ayyy lmao

Sure, let's make Greater Israel for Zog. The jews will respect us and leave us along if we fight this war for them.

haha end yourself shitskin

Trump won't tell him to go fuck himself, because Trump needs the Israeli kikes, but the Israeli kikes need Trump too, so there will be a space for a compromise I think, there will definitely be no war so soon after him getting in the office. As we saw from the last months of Obama's behaviour against Israel, we know that the globalists want to get rid of it for whatever reason, at the same time they want to get rid of Trump for clear reasons. Trump's weakness is the gigantic american debt, so he needs the Israeli kikes' financial help and their shady tricks and connections just in case, the Israeli kikes' weakness is their location, so they need the american military backing most of all so all the Israelites really want from Trump now is sable rattling against Iran to send a clear message and to show his allegiance towards israeli kikes. Additionally the globalists are supposedly going to promote Iran as a spiritual leader of Europe after they become islamized and as an important economical connection between Europe and China, so Iran will have to be dealt with anyways, and it will be better sooner than later.

Actually, what user says is true. Iran is only a threat to Israel. Nobody else.

Cockroaches multiplying at an exponential rate is a threat to the globe. Nuke yourself Ahmed

Learn about your world, user. Though I suspect you already (((know))).

how is the weather in tel aviv?

I dont live there, I'm a bong, which is why I know the true scourge that is muslim reproduction rates. This place is finished and so is the whole world if you keep taking their side.

Wll, after Obongo gave all that nuclear material to Iran it's not like we have a choice anymore. We have to crush Iran… Sigh… for Israel. >__>

so we should wage war with iran for something like birthrates? good goy

trump seems to be following through on his plans

>>>/oven/

Mudslimes come from all over, not just Iran. And the kikes are the ones advocating for that.

I really don't understand this. Israel was exposing their hypocrisy to the goyim?

Here we go again boys!

thats really interesting, where are you getting that from?

Fucking retard, Iran is Shia, most Muslim migrants to Europe are Sunni

WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3 WW3

Bibi's not in charge here.

It is information from a russian analyst Пякин(Pyakin)

You have to go back.

I'd dodge the war and continue to shitpost on Holla Forums while calling Trump a kike and enjoying some tasty food with iced tea.

of course not. Iran needs to be restored to its greatest glory, not nuked by israel

As far as i know, years ago Trump said he never believed in Iran having nuclear weapons, and that the conflict against Iran was stupid. Now let's see what he is going to say.

Israel has a deal with the saudis, that is why IS won't attack them. Both unites the fear of Iran. The priority for the western world has to focus on Saudi Arabia first, practically every existing terror and spread of radical Islam comes from there. They spend billions to implement Imans to subversive overtake countries (Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Indonesia, Egypt, Turkey). With corrupt high ranking politicians in the west acting as useful idiots for the sheiks the current situation developed, where a new weapon - the weapon of mass immigration and outbreeding - is used. Israel is a part of this deal and can focus almost completely on one problem: the Shia Islam with Iran. Also a not very sustainable plan. Maybe the try to weaken both with this strategy.

And/or Qatar.

Fuck off JIDF

When did this place become so full of retards? That isn't a real link and probably just gave you malware if you followed it an aren't properly protect. All you retards from r_le_donald suddenly decided you were "edgy" by coming here, while missing one key point– those of us here for years, in general terms, are neither stupid nor naive and assume everything on here to be a lie, hoax, or troll until proven otherwise.

don't forget

A if you watched the Mattis hearings, you already know what the policy is. You can bet the kikes will try to change that, but having a jewess as a daughter actually an asset in some ways since it shields him from "muh aunty-semitism."

B. If you paid attention, you'd also know Gates played a big role in picking his admin, and Gates was the only one against Libya and any "arm muh moderates" in Syria and it just isn't going to happen. the Jew embassy question in Jerusalem, I'm assuming Trump is just going to let hang as bait without ever actually doing it, since Flynn and Bannon are smart enough to know they'd start blowing up US shit and tourist around world literally within days, maybe hours of that announcement.

Iran has been dead since Islamification, user, they have been raped by Arabs and turned into inbred kiddy-fiddlers. The only good things about Iran are that they are in conflict with Sunni Moslems and the Jews.

Like 30% of their women are trannies, don't think we have to worry.

That's true. 80% of the Persians died during the early middle ages due to the islamification and diseases. Then in the late middle ages the Mongols came and killed 95% of the already impure population.
It's pretty safe to say that the ancient Persians are practically extinct nowadays.

Yeah, great analysis. You surely red the wikileaks cables right? That's why not only the kikes but every Arab nation in the region was literally begging ZOG to do something.

The Arab invasion and rape diluted their bloodline, but as fighters still miles above Iraqis or IS. Why do you think Hezbollah beat the Jews in 06? They had Quds advising them. Also, all the most damaging shit in IRaq was done by Shia proxies directed by Iran.

If ZOG somehow manages to pull the US into attacking Iran for them, it's going to be WW 3. That's been my biggest fear for Trump sicne beginning. His son-n-law is an orthodox kike who gives shekels to illegal settlements.

Also, the most useful thing you can do on twatter whenever the Jews pull something is to have a sock to rouse the rabble and push BDS. I have one with 500+ followers. The kikes are trrified of it, which is why the were so pissed at Obongo for FINALLY not vetoing an ant-Jew resolution in the UN like an obedient lap dog and giving them money the Jews tried to withhold since they had tried to join international orgs.

The kikes are in a position where they can't allow the pals to have their own state but they also can't give them citizenship of Israel. O this question, always take Dr. Pierce's position– give the leftists ammunition when you can, cheer them on when they are calling out the kikes on their hypocrisy. But never trust them.

The one really big, really useful thing this board could pick up and run with is the #OpenBordersForISrael twatter tag and facefuck guy. The JEws simply have no defense against it. I don't even like Molenjew, but someone linked me to a vid where he cornered a "pro-open border" Jew and asked him why he didn't feel the saem about Israel's borders. the JEw literally felted down on the phone, wish there had been a camera on him.

dont forget the plague of Justinian immediately prior to the islamic invasion
the Persians were decimated by the plague just like Roman Africa and Asia
the Persians were also a small ethnic group amongst the Parthian, Scythian, Phrygian, Assyrian/Akkadian, Elamite, Bactrian/Hellenic, Median and Gokturk people that also lived in their empire

Actual Iranians are trannies? They'd hang them from a crane, so not likely. Of all middle easterners, if we had to buy oil from one (even though Iran is supposedly passed their peak) are the Persians. They are closest to Whites. no, they aren't the same people who fought Alexander 2,330 years ago, but still light years above true "arabs."

A bit OT, but has anyone come across a book that discusses the military tactics of the Arabs in the century after Mohammad (piss be upon him) died? What the hell were they doing differently that no one was ready for? 4 of th4 5 original Christian capitals, Perisa, the entire Maghreb. What were their tactics, other than the others simply not being ready for them?

The Byzantines managed to keep them at bay for almost a thousand years, but eventually the animals got in. Nothing enrges me like hearing aprofessor priase "Muslim culture" and talk about "muh crusades" without mentioning all the fucking damage, enslavement, carnage, and defilement of Christian Holy Sites the Muslims did. They also never mention the Jews were right alongside them right up until zionism began, opening gates for them, sneaking intel, etc..

they'd zerg rush the enemy with superior numbers, they'd use the enslaved populace of a region they'd conquered as arrow fodder against the enemy
they used hit and run tactics like the mongols did against the Persian Kataphraktoi I think the Greeks called them
heavily armored cavalry doesnt work well against horse archers
also notably the Persians were in the middle of a civil war, a fight for the throne between an upstart satrap and the boy king Yazdergezerd
the Byzantines although always facing problems of their own were able to hold them off using forts and by having an incredibly centralized system of government around the Emperor
whereas in Persia the Shahanshah was more like a High King ruling over his satrapys who were regional kingdoms that actually controlled the land
they were supposed to swear allegiance to the Shahanshah but this didnt always turn out the way they wanted it to

This is interesting, want to look into this. But then this raises the question, if the plaguage has decimated all these people and the Arabs came into Contact wit their enemies, why didn't the Arabs die too? LAst research I red, something like 17% of Nords are immune to AIDs as a result of a plague mutation that made them immune to Black death. Have never heard any such thing about he Arabs.

If I had to take a guess (I don't know that time period all that well), was just the chaos of Rome (really outside the immediate vicinity of Byzantium in East) falling apart, combined with the well-known Muslims proclivity for willingness to waste as many lives as necessary to take any territory they wanted. Part of what makes the Siege of Malta and Lepanto in the 16th century so amazing. Esp. Malta, the Knights were outnumbered even moreso than the Spartan at Thermopylae, and then had to hold the Island not just for days for for ~ 4months, and when relief finally arrived the Muslims animals had already decided to leave.

If anyone here still reads (which is doubtful), great book called Siege of Malta, Lepanto, and the Battle for the Center of the World." Another one that's more partial to the Christians from the 50s but this one is, overall, probably better.

Both the Byzantine and Persian Empires had just fought a massive war, destroying their field armies and then a huge plague ravaged both empires, killing large amounts of the population

Reminder there is no immediate threat coming from Iran to either "Israel" leave alone U.S.A.

Reminder the whole "Iran is building nukes" fakenews was debunked and they never even found traces that would remain had they just tried. Wait CNN didn't tell you about that?

Reminder the whole "Iran could trigger a nuclear arms race " meme is just projecting by the nuclear armed Zionist who refuse to be inspected by the international watchdog IAEA unlike Iran.

Reminder while Zionist where supporting and watching ISIS over their border in stark contrast to the "Israel secures peace in the Middle East" meme, Iran has comitted troops and funds to fight the real terrorists.

The entire Iran affair is just Zionist shitskins trying to shift regional balance in their favour on cost of white nations.

the arabs were isolated
the plague spread via rats which meant it required at least arid grassland to travel
the vast population of the arabs resided in Arabia Magna, an area of land cut off from the rest of the ME by a large empty desert
the arabs lived dotted around the oases in Arabia Magna and brought supplies around from freshwater to freshwater using camels
the rats couldnt survive in the desert so Arabia Magna was insulated from the plague whereas Arabia Minor wasnt
very much so
Genseric terrorised the Mediterranean for decades with his raider empire based out of Carthage while the Goths burned half the Western Roman Empire to cinders
Genseric sacked Rome twice, stole the kikes menorah from the Roman treasury and dropped it in the med apparently

I sort of knew about the Persian civil war (just bought an "Oxford History of the Middle East," bit ti's so fucking biased). Do you know of any good sources on that time period and the Muslim army, either something contemporary not written by a revisionist Jew or White cuck or a good primary?

Really wish I got to spend more time studying this period as a UG. Just wound out my UG is removing pretty much all stacks ans turning all 6 floors into something like main NY public library, where one needs to ask for whatever book one wants. Great way to ensure ids don't browse the books on the subject now, but simply ask directly for whatever the Jew has told them to read.

Isn't it amazing that at a time where, in theory, we have information available than any other time ever and so should have MORE diverse views, in academia now we have a myopia as bad as the USSR?

Sage for fake news, but I would like to point out that if we did go to war with Iran, it wouldn't be any pussy 'hearts and minds' shit, we would carpet-nuke them into a glowing crater where nothing would grow for the next 50 years. President Trump understands what a real war is supposed to look like.

OK but even given this, when the Arabs moved to sack the cities, they had to encounter the rats too no? I could see how it would be a lot less since there were fewer direct interactions with the fleas from the rats, but the rats must have been feasting on the corpses which were probably piled in the streets.

If there is no specific book looking at this aspect, would be great for a dissertation topic. Given what runs academia today, not sure they'd even pass the person but still that's one of the few topics I really want to learn more about…

While i think Trump is a zogbot, i can't really see a scenery in which the US starts shit with Iran and Russia doesn't intervene which would undermine the relationship between America and Russia, and for now Trump seems to be pretty chum with Putin.
The only way i can see it is if Russia drops Iran, which would seems pretty strange considering it's an ally of similar, if not greater, magnitude of Syria.

not really
sources from that time and area are few and far between
only real accounts are the few Greek scholars who managed to stay alive and write of the time when it happened
because muslims burned everything the Persians wrote that contradicted their versions of events

the islamic expansion happened decades after the plague of Justinian
the rats came and brought the plague, which decimated the population and then the rats all died and took the plague with them
decades later the populations still not recovered and the arabs rush into the very lightly defended Roman cities

It would be bloody as hell and we would probably have problems taking control of most of the country due to the terrain and the fact that they've been preparing for a US invasion for over a decade

So where's the legit source for this? Not that I doubt in any way bibi's desire for another war

I'm sure there's also chemical and bioweapons capable of doing the job lying around, I honestly don't see it being that hard. Nobody has ever seen the modern American military in a state of total war, it wouldn't even be a contest.

OP is fake news, but he got a good hundred bites.

REMINDER

the American military is no longer ready for a state of total war
most modern militaries arent
how many American soldiers do you think are psychologically prepared for total war?

like the muslims completely destroyed the Persian House of Wisdom which was their main library
an echo of one of the many Libraries of Alexandria
the Greek scholars who saw it considered it very sub-par compared to the ones in Constantinople but apparently the muslims destroyed so many scrolls and archives by tossing it all in the Euphrates that the rivers Tigris and Euphrates were dyed black from the ink

ALL OF TRUMP'S DEFENSE GUYS ARE MARINES. MARINES OBEY ORDERS. TRUMP HAS KNOWN THIS DAY WOULD COME. JUSTICE FOR NEW YORK!

The solider will fight. Bullets don't take balls. You just fuckin grit your teeth and shoot. The hard part is the marchin and bleedin and cold.

The Air Force is shit and will fuck it up. They get bombs on forehead legs alright but often on the wrong heads. And they suck nuts at logistics. Except herks do okay but they fucked up with Js

With Trump leading, all of them, or at least the white ones. White men in general take a long time to get the point of battle, but once the signal goes out that we are at actual war then you will see the mindset shift hardcore overnight. It is in our blood to win, our problem has been governments that had no interest in actually doing so.

I can totally see Trump getting false-flagged into a war.

How convenient for the pentagon to suddenly misplace a few trillion, just like what happened before 9/11
yournewswire.com/pentagon-say-6-5-trillion-dollars-is-missing-sparking-fears-of-new-911/

they would have to do something to motivate the populace into wanting war like with 9/11

Its happening in September. Trump will be put in a corner, go to war our look weak.

Not this again

except now something as small scale as 9/11 wont work
think dirty bomb, think millions dead not thousands
a significant portion of the populace is wise to this now and look for this kind of shit beforehand
alot of people are going to have to die to cause people to start baying for the blood of a country they cant point to on a map

wat the… where does this sudden art all come from?>>8936401
And the whole Asian arc (TM) will go meh, killem if you want. And thus Outremer ceased to exist once again.

easy enough

The problem with doing "nuclear" style is that you can trace where the materials came from pretty easily

you dont need a nuclear dirty bomb
you sneak one onto a cargo plane, have it 'hijacked by terrorists' and detonate something containing weaponized anthrax spores over a large city
tens of thousands would die at least, theres no cure for inhaling weaponized anthrax spores you jut start rotting from the inside out until you die
isnt Iran going nuclear soon? could use uranium from the same source they use or something I dunno much about uranium tracking procedures

or cobalt thats what I meant
a cobalt dirty bomb would be easy it all comes from the congo anyway right

They don't have the capability to
They'd need to expand their facilities massively to be able to refine the uranium for weapons use, and once they start that you can't really hide it

ah forget all this turns out I didnt understand how cobalt bombs worked but now I do
yeah not feasible without enriched uranium

you dont need to have them actually build the facilities required
they could doctor photos of Iranian oil refineries and call them uranium enrichment programs which you can build retroactively after invasion

So they are going to try restart WWIII again? I thought we avoided it completely.

Can't really hide it? Any links you can give me on this. Sounds interesting.

Or we could just start spreading verses from the fucking Talmud.

get ready goys

The types of industrial materials you have to import are so obvious and there's only a few nations that can actually make the stuff

It boils down to how you need higher grade centrifuges to refine the uranium, centrifuges that Iran doesn't have
The CIA released a huge report about how Iran couldn't be making nuclear weapons a few years back

Which is fucking funny seeing Israel screaming about it for the last 30 years when they had to kill Kennedy to be able to get nukes and Dimona going.

Would be interesting to talk to someone who got to work in Persian academia during the time of the Shah and what why did or did not find in the archives.
I kind of have to believe there are some documents the Persians managed to write and smuggle out. shit, we even have accounts of what the animals did inside Hagia Sophia from people who ended up as slaves and eventually escaped.
Of course you'd assume some bias on the part of a Christian who went through that ordeal, but many of descriptions match up precisely in ways with the damage they did inside the building that one would have had to be there to know.

Will ALYWAS despise Roaches for what they did to this building. This would be like…Christians sacking Mecca, the only diff being this was beautiful place and no one would let a family like the al-Saud have turn it into a Las Vegas style hotel. Also, the beautiful art and architecture, of which Mecca has none.

He does.

Thats probably what he will do. Fuck Iran. But not enough of a fucking to go to war with them.

the Sassinids didnt have the same reverence for recording things as the Greeks/Romans did
Neo-Platonic scholars in Persia lamented at the state of Persian archives compared to the ones in the west but they did exist unmolested for far longer and had older stuff untouched unlike the libraries and archives destroyed in the west by Theophilus and centuries of Barbarian invasions
the Hagia Sophia was gutted internally
the fucking saracens scraped the murals and frescos from the walls with their fucking scimtars the scum
the difference between the slaves who escaped Constantinople to the west and the slaves in Persia is in Persia there was nowhere to run to
the mudshits already controlled the border between east and west before they even invaded Persia
turns out the strip of no mans land between Christian Rome and Zoroastrian Persia was easy pickings for the mudshits

Wish I could post more that really gives idea of scale but took them for work and are copyrighted..
There are all kinds of cool legends around Hagia Sophia. Got to stay there overnight with a crew filing something and was talking to an Orthodox priest )one of like 10 in the city and they get abused while walking in streets, even the Patriarch).

One is that the night before the city fell, an eerie blue light surrounded the entire cathedral, which singled that the Holy Spirit was leaving. Another is that as the Arabs broke through the doors and entered, 2 priests took the Eucharist and disappeared into the wall to keep it from from desecrated. They will reemerge on the day Hagia Sophia Is reconsecrated..

Also, we can all thank the Eternal Anglo for the fact that the Russians didn't take it during the 19th century and it isn't already back in Christian hands. Now we are fucked, unless a biological attack was used to literally gas the roaches dead before entering city, fighting would almost certainly damaged it…

the turks would blow it up for fun before even war started
the only thing that stops them is tourism money

Given his current track record I can only see this happening if he flat out tells them he'll do it for money to build a wall with. Same with everyone else, he said back in the election if the rest of the planet wanted us to fix their problems constantly they'd start paying for it.

very low effort

I'll be honest, so far Trump has been fulfulling all of his promises and he HAS promised to support Israel in supporting themselves and this does trouble me. But he is also a master at 5-D interdimensional timeline jumping chess so who knows at this point what will happen.
I hope he plays Israel like the rats they are and makes them expose their true intentions to the international community

If Erdogan keeps turning more and more Islamic, they might blow it up anyway. I have a few goof pictures of the one Christ Mosaic the savages elected not to destroy (since he is "prophet" in their religion). I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have wanted there bc were on a tight shooting schedule.

Last time I was flying to Italy, was going to spend 2 days there by myself just to see Hagia Sophia again and then 3 days before the savages blew up Ataturk airport. I have no idea they'll sett off a bomb in Hagia Sophia eventually, but they probably won't do much damage ( at least structurally). It's ~1700 years old and was built to withstand earthquakes and every other manner of disaster.
What a fucking mess we were in even during 1450s that couldn't unite some sort of united defence of Constantinople. Rereading a book right now on 14th century Europe called "A Distant Mirror (yes, written by Tuchman who was a niece of Morganthau, among the greatest Jew demons ever to walk the earth…literally a JEW DEMON, his idea was to leave Germany as sort of a barren wasteland and prevent them by force from even being able to feed themselves.)

But putting that aside, highly recommend it, as it focuses on the exploits of a very distinguished French noble(he was married to an English princess) who had basically his own duchy in Brittany. The accounts of what he did in his life are amazing and will make you feel worthless, whoever you are. Highly recommend, one of the most perspective-altering books have ever read.

I wouldn't say we're all just blackpilled. Rather, I'd say some of us believe the American-Jewish monster is beyond saving and also well beyond the integrity of deserving to be saved. We await for Kalki, the end days, and cleansing fire.

How did the English fuck over the czar?

it was during the Great Game is all
part of war between Imperial Russia and the British Empire was Britain subtly bolstering the turks as a bulwart against Russia
if Russia had focused on that front though instead of trying to invade India through afghanistan the turks wouldnt have stood a chance

Trump won't start anything with Iran, as currently, Iran is not fucking with anyone else.

President Trump will have his hands full working with the Russians to clean up our previous administration's mess called ISIS…and he is well aware that Iran is allied with Russia & he does NOT need to do anything to endanger U.S./Russian cooperation in destroying the ISIS pseudo-state.

I think Nutter-yahoo is going home empty handed.

Look at it this way. Israel supporting itself means he can wash his hands of the mess and let'em get dogpiled by everyone in the region. They'll fight it tooth and nail of course because they're little shits that like getting everyone but themselves killed but that would give him an excuse to withdraw more support under his America First policy. Plus we know for a FACT the crazy bastard has at least got people monitoring Holla Forums or looked it up himself so he probably has a good idea of how backstabby they are. I'm pretty sure he only keeps up the pretense because it's more headache to let'em burn right now politically speaking.

Part of the problem with Trump is you literally can't predict the fucker, he embodies American wartime policy to a degree that makes me wonder if he's literally the nation's spirit animal.

The Crimean War.

They fought a massive war alongside France against Russia to prevent them from liberating Constantinople

It's not a good deal for US. Trump will never agree.

as part of strategy
remember this wasnt war like we know it today or war like before with the crusades
the turks werent even considered a threat to anybody at this stage, the turks were cheap cannon fodder
the turkish navy at this point in time existed just to soak up cannon balls fired from Russian cannons
turkish troops existed to just waste Russian ammunition

You don't understand the region friend. I don't mean that to sound like a dick, it's just reality. If the Jews attack Iran, you can expect Iran to hit back not only at the Jews, but also the Saudi refineries and to mine the strait of Hormuz. This is to say nothing of the Jews shrieking for more weapons after they send a few missiles at Haifa and Tel-Aviv and the Hews have such a death grip on Republican neo-cohens (think: Lindsey Graham and McCain. God only knows what the Mossad has on those 2 scums of the earth in terms of blackmail shit, but you can bet Graham's faggotry is a part of it. And once the USarms the Jews actively during the conflict, Iran begins gunning for US Aegis cruisers in region and maybe even Quds cells begin blowing up shit in the continental US.

tldr; if the Jews attack Iran, USngets drawn into it within 48 hours under

There is no such thing. Iran isn't trying to terrorize the US or Israel. Islamic terrorism is almost entirely Sunni Islam, more than 95%. There is no threat from Iran to the USA

No fucking way.

If you want justice for NY, attack the cryptokikes in Saudi Arabia.

That just begs the question why didn't they do it during Obama time since he would of helped at the drop of a hat? With Trump in office he's liable to veto any choices made by congress unless America is getting a VERY good deal out of it. One of his talking points early on was saying if people wanted us to fix their problems constantly they needed to start paying us to. Plus I'm not sure Iran is THAT damn stupid, they'd probably bitch in at the UN to stop arms sales but they seriously wouldn't want to instigate a direct conflict with the USA. Plus it'd give a platform to rally local powers as allies if they played it right. Stand united against infidel or get picked off one by one since you just know Israel wouldn't stop with just Iran once it got going.

Of course it would be completely in Trump's character to go along with it at extortionate rates so who the hell knows. He wouldn't be above playing world police for the right price, even if it's the biggest jerk country asking for help.

Obama threatened Israel if they tried to strike Iran. Obama wasn't a huge fan of them, he was more focused on Russia and using a color revolution against Iran, which they tried with the Green Revolution and I bet part of the Iran deal was so we could get resources on the ground to try again

They're stupid if they didn't strike, the Saudis are de facto allies of the Israelis and by threatening the oil sea lane of the world they're hoping to keep other nations to back off from hitting them. Not to mention if Israel did get pulled into a war with Iran, the US will follow due to political pressure of Israel loving population and the fact that our greatest ally is the second largest lobbying group in DC

Will you finally see?
Will you finally stop being ignorant?

Trump was planted in office for a reason. Many reasons in fact. Military support is a major one.

Oh yeah, this from Haaretz today:

>What Does It Mean That Jared Kushner Might Be the Most Influential Jew in the World? archive.is/6ig6f

There's still a number of us who suspect this and abide by the eternal law that with jews you lose. Kushner just successfully astroturfed this place, likely bought off the mods, and then Trump is also doing some good things so it makes it harder to remain clear in your perception. We want heroes. We want someone working in our interest. So it's doubly hard to doubt him, even when there is loads of evidence we're likely being played by a modified far right jewry rather than far left jewry.

darkmoon.me/2017/meet-jared-kushner-americas-new-president-in-law/

"Hey Trump can you make Mitt Romney your Secretary of State?"
"That's President Trump to you, Kushy. And sure let's invite him to dinner :^)"

I have my doubts. I don't think Trump wants to upset Ivanka but has he done anything Kushner wants so far?

Its sad but likely that many on even Holla Forums will delude themselves for a long time. media.8ch.net/file_store/b0e897f7c9e3965823c76da64cbf993fa5a47e2a66a2380cf379dfa6df139d69.mp4/Jewish owners ofTrump.mp4

Pure coincidence.

The Hitler = Saddam and Gaddafi isn't particularly valid. Dropping the US dollar for trade is bad obviously, because the US is/was the Rothschilds golem and as a result they need it to be the lynchpin of the global economy, but Hitler was profoundly hated for an entirely different and much more serious reason - he pulled Germany out of global finance altogether. He mandated German ownership of German industries and media, which meant that foreigners couldn't drain the economy of profits while taking advantage of local labour (which is essentially the point of globalism) or influence people through media control (the basis of Western "democracy" and the "free" press); took on no foreign debt and conducted international trade through direct barter of goods, which meant that (((financiers))) couldn't control the German economy or shape government policy by speculating on the value of its currency; and lastly, he took strict control of the central bank to end the scam where permanent debt is owed to the bank, the debt can only be serviced by more "borrowing", and the interest payments go the Rothschild slush fund - the definition of money from nothing.

lol

A literal Rothschild bankruptcy lawyer oversaw Trump's Atlantic City casino bankruptcy with amiable terms.

Though I'm sure they patted Trump on the back in the 80s and did that as a random act of kindness with no strings attached. Trump has since turned it all around and now controls the same people who bailed him out, including former Rothschild bankruptcy lawyer Wilbur Ross who's now Trump's SoC.

I know people joke about the 4D chess, but as brilliant as he's been throughout the whole election and even now, do you ever wonder if maybe the bankruptcy was just more chess?

Of course, the question is whether Trump was just a pawn back then or the king as he was in the election game.

Also, the meme about the central banks isn't the full story or even particularly important. The US Fed was abolished twice after all. What's important is that if Hitler had been a democrat and had only abolished the bank, then the Jews could have waited him out and then created a patsy who would sing the virtues of the independent bank as soon as he got into office. The real issue was that Hitler created the last sovereign nation-state that could not be controlled economically, and that if this spread to the Soviets or the US, or if Germany had grown to their level of hard power and geopolitical influence, then the Jews would be faced with a rogue state that couldn't be controlled even with force.

Really makes you think.

If you use money, you work for the rothschilds

And the rothschilds work for the bogdanovs.
Full circle.

Stop forcing this retarded meme, faggot

Well fug

After his AIPAC speech, they seem prepped to bulldoze. I say do it!

It will be the Six-year war all over again. How about you fucking burgers stop supporting these fucking kikes already?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War#Allegations_of_military_support_from_the_US.2C_UK_and_Soviet_Union

I need to sleep.

Dickie Spencer has started supporting a 'Persians are white' narrative and an Indo-European vision of pan-'white' nationalism. I wonder if he'll start shilling for the 'liberate Persians in Iran' narrative.

Bibi thinks he's in charge, guys.

Is there some sort of built-in self-destruct in the juden genetic makeup that causes them to blow a tire on the final lap? Because that statement is insultingly easy to parse.

Wasn't Syria on that list too?

IMPORTANT

archive.fo/b8SU6

archive.fo/oHl30

archive.fo/Jp6uf

youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8

youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E

You're gay.

Where did I shill?
Is acknowledging that something exists considered shilling now?
Also, red pulled Christian's do exist. Thus I acknowledge them just as I acknowledge Kekites and Pagans.
Do you post seriously, or just stir shit for giggles?

Not an argument

It's amazing the hoops some of you will jump through to denigrate the enemies of the jews.

timesofisrael.com/iran-presidents-wishes-jews-new-year-but-not-in-persian/

Fantasy, probably psted by a kike or a fool.

The vast majority of Euro muslims are Sunni (e.g., Pakis, Turks, North Africans, 'Syrians') – not Shia (Iran being a Shia theocracy); Sunni and Shia are mortal enemies, culturally and ideologically opposed; almost all arabs are Sunni, while Shia are predominantly non-Arab, predominantly Iranian (Aryan, Persian, not goat-fuckers).

The Israeli kikes need Trump, yes. Militarily, financially, yes. Same as the reasons they needed Obongo, Bush 2, Clinton, Bush 1, yada yada. Note that I said financially.

Israel has no financial wizards. Israel relies on the US financial markets (e.g. NASDAQ) and US $ handouts for everything. Just as Israel relies on US technology and defense tech for everything. Israel has no unique skills in finance to lend to the USA. It's the fat, retarded kid on the sports team.

Russia has Iran under its thumb. Ivan won't let mullahs threaten stability. Ivan's too smart. Iran's too weak.

No, Trump needs the Israelies for 'jew cover' as he takes on the kike establishment in the USA.

Trump has kike advisers, and his bitch whore daughter, whispering in his ear.

And, much more importantly, the Israelis can simply do what they want because their blackmail and spying machines control Washinton, and even Trump is not yet strong enough to take them on.

Forgot to switch up IPs eh, Moishe?

He's about 1380 years and change late on that. Where was this cunt when the last white empire in the middle east fell?

If you would've remembered to actually switch up VPNs I wouldn't have made my message. Instead you double replied to the same post with the same ID pushing the same agenda but just worded differently. D- for comprehension, you need to work on your concentration skills, luckily, we have camps for that.

was it real in your mind?

A lad can dream, can't he?

under Iranian law there's no distinction between Sunni/Shia mosques, it's just mosques

Iran is far less of an islamic state than most of the middle east in terms of religious freedoms

My take into this is: There will be a gigantic Cyber War against Iran.

It will be Stuxnet/Olimpic Games 10x stronger and if Iran fisically retaliate, Trump will send troops there.

Check out the Zero Days documentary, it's ==CRUCIAL== to understand all of this.
The NSA says in it that they have infiltrated the entirety of Iranian sistems and can cause a CyberShoa on the entire country.

And as Iran now also has Cyberwar departments you should stock your vydias, turn your money into physical assets and god nows what else, because there will be counterattacks.

It will be Cyber-Memetic warfare all over. The ride never ends.

Wow…did he survive that?

Terrible audio. Does anyone has a full transcription of this?

Trump: I like this guy. Were you- give me the bible? Did you give me the bible? Oh the man who gave me the bible, oh he asked me a killer question. Go ahead.
Audience Member: This might be a killer question.
T: Go ahead.
A: You might not even know the answer-
T: Okay good
A: -most Americans don't. Can you tell us the three countries on the face of the planet that's not in the world banking system? I'll tell you a few.
T: You tell me, go ahead tell me.
A: North Korea
T: Right
A: Iran
T: Right
A: Cuba
T: And yeah there's another one.
A: Is there?
T: [deadpan] Yeah.

Wait, what country was he alluding to?

Syria.

Too scared to name the jew. Sad!

Don't wanna get JFK'd. Many such cases.

no, fuck him if that would happen. I'm tired of his lies already.

Can someone explain to me something? Why Russia and/or whatever other country already with a central bank would protect another without one, like Iran?

Just the interests of a local elite overuling the Rothschild overlord?
What would russian interests be in this case?

can someone post the fucking webm when he got interviewed on CNN about the allies in the middle east? He's fucking vague, and I believe he's just using his lying tactics once more to bait us. Fuck him.

nvm, it's here

Does anyone have a YT link for this?

Not sure what you mean. If you're really interested in this, a good boo on Obongo's first term strategy with the Jews and Iran called "Confront and Conceal" by Sanger.

Most recent books (esp. a Jew writing about Obongo), are complete shit but he goes into "Olympic Games" (the cyber attack on Iran's nuke reactors) and the Jews constant threats to start bombing, knowing it would get the US dragged into it.

He also gets into the Red Teams done on what a JEw first strike on IRan would look like and the choas it would cause. The advntage Trump will have is due to things like Keystone and hopefully subsidies to revitalize Oil in the US, even if it means paying more and fracking (T. Boone Pickens, maybe the biggest oilman in the US, had Flynn on his YT show and gave his thoughts on this, which are very interesting).

The more the US can supply its own oil, the less dependent we become on the rats nest that is the Jew/arab/Persian mess that isn't going to ever end until they finally have it out. I assume you know the main reason gasoline is so cheap right now– OPEC is trying to destroy fracking infrastructure, jobs, and expertise in the US to a level where it can never be resurrected and then it gets hiked up again.

The answer to all of this is (as Dr. Scheuer often writes about on his blog) is to make the US as oil independent as possible, any any deals that made need to be made for more, do them with Russia. Will be more expensive (if you know about oil, you probably know that Saudi oil has a unique purity that requires a lot less refinement and thus the reason it's so highly prized) but IMO subsiding US oil is worth it.

The House of Saud is teetering right now and if the CIA wanted to actually do something worthwhile an regain their credibility, a true stealth coup in Saudi Arabia (similar to the one in Iran in the early 50s) would be great. Make Mecca a sort of "intl zone" controlled by shias and sunnis for their fucking pilgrimage, hang all 6,000 members of the royals, and get the Jordanians and hopefully turks to be the "face" of the war.

Did you see fucking Mattis interviewed in his confirmation hearings by Graham? I really don't buy the bullshit about Mattis ("finest combat commander the US has produced since Korea" and the rest) but fucking Graham asked Mattis 6 or 7 question, all in a row, all about Israel. It's fucking embarrassing and reminds me we are still a ZOG. "IS Israel a democracy General?" "Do you know of any other democracies in the mideast General?"

Someone explain how "the Jewish State" is "democratic" rather than a theocracy again? Grahamn is such a stooge of the Jews it's embarrassing. Watching that tape of the Mossad agent in the UK plotting to take down Boris Johnson's secretary, can only imagine how many meetings like that take place in DC every fucking day.

I know it's a bit too much to even dream for, but hoping he can use the Jew son-in-lae and convert daughter as cover to start untangling us from the kike web. Jerusalem should be an International city (I want access to Christian holy sites too without having to go through Jew security, and we held it for over 100 years 1,000 years after the Jews did).

If he moves the embassy, US citizens going to end up paying in blood and that could even be the thing that breaches the Sunni-Shia divide (when they are currently on the verge of Civil War). You have increasingly rabid Jews calling for the bulldozing of the Dome the Rock so they can build 3rd Temple, which given that Europe just took in Christ only knows how many millions of muslims would be suicidal.

I'd also submit, no matter how conspiratorial it sounds, that flooding Europe with Muslims was a Jewish plot from day one, since they need more kikes in Israel to buy them more time or they have no defense against being the apartheid state they are. I'll also remind you it was Jews like Slovo, Oppenheimer, Zille (list is a mile long) who were most active in bringing down South Africa's White gvt and destroying the nation.

(it sucks not having oldfag smart people here anymore to actually debate real politics, but rather a board full of naive le_reddit_le donald idiots and ANTIFA scum who =are having a field day with them. We used to have genuinely smart people on here who were up to date on current books and could talk about this kind of shit).

Guys, just let Trump know that Saudi Arabia is the priority for his base, if he sucks the cut cock attacking Iran and ignoring the founders of ISIS he'll lose your support.

The Embassy move won't be that big of a deal, in all practicality Arabs have been evicted from the city and all the government buildings of Israel are located there now

Already been breached, it's just a question of when Iran and the KSA go to war now with their various regional allies over who's gonna be the dominant sect of Islam and who's gonna run the ME

I get the feeling trump is more inclined to avoid ww3 with russia than sucking yahoo's dick

no it wouldn't the Navy and Air Force would do all of the damage. Trump would decapitation strike Tehran and all their silos/missile launching stations. Full scale Invasion probably wouldn't be necessary, they would surrendar after a good 40% of the population is breathing in nuclear fallout. no one wants what we have to dish out period, that's why the Putin vs Dems thing was so fucking stupid. Even tho Putin has more missiles, we have better delivery systems, longer range missiles, faster response systems and we can easily shoot down their warheads whereas they can't guarantee safety from a decapitation strike. the dems were meming both the right wing and the popualtion into thinking a war/cold war was brewing. now Trump is in office and Putin has completely relaxed his WW3 rhetoric. All bullshit

No, you misunderstand. By "breach" I mean "heal the divide." as in "hiatus from the status quo for past thousand years." Moving the embassy to Jerusalem might well bring them together to fight the US just when they are getting read to kill one another.

Another good book on this, edit by Peter Bergen is "the Osama Bin Laden I Know" which put together both his writings and testimonials from his friends. Supposedly, bin laden's mother was a Shia, originally a Syrian maid.

There are letters from Al-Zarahirwi berating al-Zarqawi for focusing on Shia instead of of Westerners.

If he moves that embassy, you could well have the Us fighting not only IS but also Hezbollah and Quds at the same time, since that's one of the very few things they agree on.

Ah, in that case, yes I could see it, at least temporarily. You probably would have to have the dome of the rock demolished for that to happen and I'm not sure the Israelis are dumb enough to go that far yet

t. neocon 2001
I've heard these all before, before afghanistan, before iraq. It's bullshit. Bombing campaigns don't win wars, they can help you, but they won't win your war

We're about a generation behind the Russians right now in that field

Would be a huge deal from Chechnya to Pakistan. It's the Us giving legitimacy to what the Jews have been doing covertly since even before Sharon was in the charge, the toad-like little Hebrew mass murder who was wanted by the Hague.

As someone with a ZOG passport who has to fly to that area fairly frequently, like having a target in my back. It gives legitimacy to the Jew claim that it's their "eternal capital." And we will be the ones granting that legitimacy and will ultimately pay the price.

Just to be clear, I take the same position Dr. Pierce took on the Jew/Palestinian conflict. It really only concerns me insofar as the Jews are carrying out all they do with weapons my taxes pay for and with diplomatic protection my nation grants them in the UN (the decision Obama made not to Veto the last resolution was the best thing he did in 8 years).

The reason the Jews start screeching each time a…UNESCO vote goes against them (recall the Jew diplomat saying the people who died in the earthquake in Italy back over the summer was "divine retribution" for Italy voting against the Jews on that?)

the Jews are in a very precarious situation now where they cannot give the Pals a state, as that would let them join the ICC and all the other Intl orgs and bring up a whole host of Jews on war crime charges, seek reparations for everything they've done since their illegal 1967 occupation, you name it.

On the other hand, they can't them in as citizens of Israel or else Israel is no longer "the Jewish state" (funny how they want to open our borders but not their own…anyone have those 2 articles comparing the Jew writer Menacham…something for either jpost or ynet where one article is "Israel's Jewish essence is nonnegotiable" and another article a jew months later "White Nationalism: the Scourge that won't go away).

the Jews have essentially admitted that their strategy for the Middle East is what they call the "Lebanonization" of the entire region; wit all groups fighting one another at the same time as they try desperately to get more Jews into their land (and most importantly into their illegal settlements to create a fait accompli.

and bear in mind, these Jews having 7 or 8 kids are..as bad as normal Jews are, these are real Talmud/Torah Jews who US tax dollars ultimately pay for since none have jobs, they just read their Talmud all day.

They're going to make Sharon "the butcher of Beirut" seem like a leftist, and they'll have access to a huge illegal arsenal of chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons. The kikes have the balls to call for "Iranian Inspections" when they literally built an entire fake complex over the Dimona nuke weapons plant for JFK to walk over, and is probably the reason they killed him.

Why is nobody paying attention to this post?

they already have the plans drawn up. Just matter of a few years until the Talmud Jews get the majority, since they've been having 6-8 kids for decades now.

I can't wait to see the look on the SJW's faces when they eventually get their graft notices to go fight in a war for Israel. I think the look on their face will be amusing. there won't be any large scale protests (as with Vietnam) since the kikes won't be organizing it, you can bet on that.

Iran has a low fertility rate and the only immigrant problem that originates from it is Afghans. They are the Mexicans of Iran and have taken advantage of the "migrant crisis" to start flowing into Europe, like Pakistanis. In the West, Iranians themselves are not a problem except to neocon kikes and their christcuck enablers. Needless to say, if they start a war over Iran many native Iranians will be displaced and flood into Europe. As things are, there is order and stability in Iran.

Holla Forums is not a board of blind hate for everything foreign. We like diversity, as in human bio-diversity, and the best way to be enriched by HBD is having seperate nations and civilizations. Iran meets our standards.

When the Arab Muslims invaded Persia, they stayed in the cities, like in Spain. The rural population converted to Islam largely on its own accord, and retained old customs. The Mongol east-azn savages ravaged the region, not the Arabs. They were finally defeated in Palestine, by the way.

Can I get a quick rundown on that?

Because this board is mostly low-IQ muh god-emperor newfags now. They will call owing a massive debt to the Rothchilds 88D chess.

Those few who know who the Rothchilds are, that is.

We all knew this was coming.

source on 2nd image

That's what needs to happen.

trump has already cucked out to Israel. He's going to do their bidding like every President before him for the last 30 years. And that means war with Iran.

Hey there TRS.

Are most of you people who shit on Spencer part of the "Milo Swag" (TM) loving black dick crowd? I don't agree with him on that, but he says is fundamentally true. Leddit has come from r-le-donald and ried to sell this place kikebairt's "civic nationalism."

Not going to work. Immigrants–legal or illegal– are fundamentally a problem because they are not White. That's the truth sell-outs don't have the balls to say. Why does Mexico look as it does? It's full of Mexicans. Why does Haiti look as it does, despite 200+ years with no ebil Whitey to oppress him? Because they are Haitians.

You may not like Psencer personally, but he tells the truth. Black cock loving faggot Milo, though he may be more sensible to your leddit tastes, is a con-man. An America with a White minority will no longer be America. Just ask the White South Africans how much niggers respect things like "Constitutions" when they have sufficient numbers.

If "civic nationalism" worked, you'd have a happy, prospering Iraq and Haiti. Demographics is Destiny. The Jews sure as fuck know it and aren't afraid to say so as re: ISra-hell. Why do we have to pretend that bringing a bunch of niggers or Arabs into the Us (so long as they are "legal") suddenly raises their IQ, impulse control, altruism, and various other things they are lacking because human evolved in very different environments?

I've never liked Molyenjew but this video actually converted me to a semi-fan:

So if trump goes to war with Iran im a shill?

From his ass

Are their any assyrians left after the muslim rape Explain to me because I know a Iranian and he fucking hates arabs and is really light skinned but obviously isn't white and talks about the quran fucking hell some of our master race blood is in them they are to altruistic and let other faiths religion inside their islamic domain in iran they even let jews co habitat with them yet one thing is always clear they fucking hate arabs and Identify as completely separate Persians.

(checked)

Yeah but that's just the religion, lefties/normies tend to hate religion by default - we're trying to get them to hate Jews as a people.
Plus it can't be a stand-alone argument - just like quoting the Quran, it doesn't matter how atrocious the quoted material is, I can guarantee you that your average person will reply with "yeah but the Bible has fucked up shit in it too".

Our boy may play 4D, but they play 6.

Don't ever forget that.

You sound like Alex Jones.

Checked.

Yes there are Assyrians left and yes we are "Semites" ie sand people. If you have some fantasy about us being isolated Christian Aryans stuck in the sands, get it out of your head.

fuck off retard

Why are the FBI trying to bait?

Your country took in literally the shittiest of Mudslimes, almost impressive when you think about it. Iranians are pretty much the least likely to spontaneously explode, their expats are mostly shitlib atheists who fled when the Shah fell. In America, they mostly exist in an exclave in Los Angeles, where they run night clubs and pretend to be white. There are about a hundred greater racial threats to the integrity of our countries before we have to worry about the Iranians.

Kill yourself

Jesus fuck do you actually expect us to be so retarded to not remember this is the exact same bullshit the govt tried to sell the people when they invaded Iraq? Nigger please. You and I both know there will be a colossal, extended shitshow if the US tries this crap.

Not to mention Russia, Iran, North Korea, and China are forming a strategic alliance out of necessity to push back against the threat of NATO. This alliance will only dissolve on the basis that the threat dissolves. US starts bombing one and all bets are off on how badly relations with all the other powers are going to nosedive. If you think some nice words will make them look the other way on their allies getting bombed, you're on drugs.

Odds are you yourself know better and you're just a fucking neocon disinfo shill. Stop trying to sell Iran war you colossal faggots. There is no good reason to make Iran our problem. There are two reasons not to attack Iran:
1) They are not a legitimate threat to the US.
2) They kill Al Qaeda and ISIS (because Sunni vs Shia).

Get bent.

good, good…

let amurica get vaporized again

wait, what? THAT'S NOT GOOD AT ALL.

well, he trusted jews and you trusted him. we all know how that ends….

FUCK NO