National Park Services wages war against the God Emperor

usuncut.com/resistance/national-park-service-defies-trump/

Aw shit niggas, its bout to go down.

The national park service has completely ignored the president's orders and is tweeting propoganda about climate change.

What can Trump do to fight back?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3oUuz
scribd.com/document/337186048/Atmospheric-CO2-Aerosols
scribd.com/document/337186053/180-Years-of-Atmospheric-CO2-Gas-Analysis-by-Chemical-Methods
scribd.com/document/337186171/Falsification-of-the-Atmospheric-CO2-Greenhouse-Effects-Within-the-Frame-of-Physics
scribd.com/document/332096737/Falsification-Summary
archive.is/gB7o0
web.archive.org/web/20170125142752/http://www.whoi.edu/oceanus/feature/ocean-acidification--a-risky-shell-game
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

disregard them and build the fucking wall

replace them

LIBERALS MAKING THE EMPEROR'S JOB EASY
MAGA

This will not end well for the National Park Service or, in the very least, the person in charge of this idiocy.

Trump does not suffer idiots lightly

This. That said, these people are stupid and letting people know they exist so they can be purged easier.

Fire them, as they serve at his pleasure and are defying a goddamn order from the president.

Why do national parks even have twitters let alone tweet about climate change? They are not even related at all. I can see NASA or NOAA tweeting but a fucking park?

Come on, also someone is gonna get fired or sent to a attic.

YOU'RE FIRED

Holy shit, why can't all these assholes just hand in resignations like normal people?

Some NPS twitter babysitters are going to get fired. They can say goodbye to the days of sucking down taxpayer money.

All high rank conservatives know that climate change is real, this shit is just propaganda because China owning the world will be a lot worse, seriously, they dont give a fuck about anything, its a sociopathic culture.

he can now fire all those niggers with cause. 38D chess

Just remember before you shit in the woods in front of the ranger: this is the work of their PR people, who were probably encouraged by HR, both of whom are completely disconnected from the rest of the parks service. We all know who works in these disconnected depts, and how much they live in their own little world of all feelings and no responsibility.

Climate change is real just like the Holocaust

pretty sure it was tweeting air carbon content, which is actual facts, but they aren't facts that imply what globalist shills want them to imply.

sage because op is a non-archiving faggot (1)

It's real, but it's over-exaggerated due to it being politicized.

Take them to Detroit.

Better be careful on the way there.

Just like the holocaust. Sure, Jews were sent to camps and some of them died.

The climate is changing. It has been doing it since forever. Human intervention might have caused a miniscule difference in it.

Are they federal employees? Then he can get them fired.

If they aren't, but the parks are federally funded, he can defund the offending parks.

And if he does fire them and they do that bureaucrat bullshit where they pretend they didn't understand, he can send the cops in.

Get it right, nigger. The climate has changed before you were born. It's changing today. It'll continue to change long after you are worm food. It's anthropogenic global warming you're thinking about. That's the fake science.

with me, job openings when?

Quality employees there.

archive.is/3oUuz

Trump needs to shitcan the responsible fags immediately.

My climate has changed several times today already. Of course I believe in it.

I'm not paying Al Gore tax though.

Carbon dioxide gas absorbs heat at a greater rate than other atmospheric gasses. It's not even debatable, we've verified this for hundreds of years by direct observation.It's not some complex groundbreaking science where we might not be certain, it's just verifiable reality.

No. Entirely wrong. The specific heat of CO2 is lower than other gasses, like methane or water vapor. Quit being such a faggot and go open a table of physical constants.

National Parks Service was Obama's personal tool to bully the states. They fucked up Yosemite, fuck 'em.

Reported.

LOL NO, YOU’RE A FAGGOT.
scribd.com/document/337186048/Atmospheric-CO2-Aerosols
scribd.com/document/337186053/180-Years-of-Atmospheric-CO2-Gas-Analysis-by-Chemical-Methods
scribd.com/document/337186171/Falsification-of-the-Atmospheric-CO2-Greenhouse-Effects-Within-the-Frame-of-Physics
scribd.com/document/332096737/Falsification-Summary

In a few days he'll sign an executive order to defund and discard the entire NPS.

co2 is heavier than air. ever do the childrens candle experiment?
read a simplified version of the climate change theory. co2 "rises up" into the atmophere, puts holes in the ozone layer. sunrays then enter earths atmoshpere and as they bounce off of earths surface, they get trapped inside because of co2 floating around the ozone layer bounces it back at the earth. then as the sunrays are trapped inside and entering the earth faster than it is leaving, we get hotter and hotter… but sometimes colder. temperatures rapidly fluctuate until the extremes become so rapid we die.

if anyone knows anything about this field, its so stupid its difficult to articulate without laughing.

Oh no. I've been reported. Red text isn't going to change physical chemical properties, user. Too bad you're reading shit you can't comprehend. You're still wrong. CO2 is not the atmospheric gas that has the greatest capacity to absorb heat per molecule.

nigger, you need to go back to reddit.

The fucking irony.

Anytime some faggot uses this line you know they are trying to shut down discourse.

They mean propaganda?

Nigger there's a saturation point where the atomic bonds can no longer hold any more energy, this limit has already been reached. KYS regurgitating nonsense. Localized pollution like poisoning your drinking water or ravaging country side is bad. Waaaah about CO2 is cuck propaganda

If you burned every liter of oil on earth the temperature would go up 1°C. "Anthropogenic Global Climate Change Theory" is the idea that the increase in temperature will create a feedback loop causing more dangerous green house gases to be trapped in atmosphere, most notably H2O. The feedback loop being incorrect is the reason every single computer model has failed to accurately model climate change.

but the fuji mountains!

Check who you're replying to.

You're using it incorrectly.

woops. i deleted the wrong ID in my response. sorry. im going to bed now.

Ha! Now I see.

Poisoned water was just on my mind. Everyone talks about carbon while nobody knows about bisphenol A.

So the human race, which can visibly change the planet - create artificial islands, level mountains, create structures visible from space, pumps out trillions of tons of gases into the atmosphere, etc… - has negligible impact on the climate?

Just how stupid are you?

literally not an argument

The argument is we produce a lot of CO2, and its causing a warming. But, most of the CO2 we create is absorbed by the ocean, and therefore humans are responsible for only like 0.002% of the CO2 in the atmosphere.

So fuck off, jew.

Trump is their boss now. So either they do what he says or they're going to get canned. If there's one thing anyone should of learned by now it's that you don't fuck with Trump because he'll just hit you back twice as hard

Carbon dioxide is a natural gas that plants need to grow and produce oxygen. Why are you so bigoted against plants?

I'm sure one of the pro-Trump guys in the White House is well aware of how in-demand NPS jobs are, and I'm sure Trump has an open ear. Seriously, the amount of forestry guys in my university is ridiculous, as are the hospitality/tourism folks. Shouldn't be hard to refill those positions.

Please explain to, apparently, a clueless idiot why the liberals have such a hardon for muh climate change?

George Soros wants global carbon dioxide taxes to for "global warming".

>on August 25, 1916, President Woodrow Wilson signed a bill that mandated the agency "to conserve the scenery and the natural and historic objects and wildlife therein, and to provide for the enjoyment of the same in such manner and by such means as will leave them unimpaired for the enjoyment of future generations
Trash it. Save some tax dollars.

chemfag here, i came to laugh at you

anything happening in 1st world countries is negligible. china is 1000000000x worse than anything we are doing, if somebody really cares about the environment they should be anti-china/india above ALL ELSE

we need to be hip with the cyber + we need a place to put this woman that we were forced to hire for diversity

Forget 4D chess, he just needed to play checkers with those clowns.

Remember when the National Park Service shut down under Obama, and the park police literally held people hostage?

archive.is/gB7o0

I great many good jobs can be found within the National Park Service for US military veterans.

Out with the bums, in with the patriots.

Shouldn't they care about all the missing persons first?

Exactly.
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked

The national park service work in coordination with the deep state to procure victims for blood sacrifice in satanic rituals. They're very much so an arm of the pedophile jew elite. As such, it's only natural for them to be Killary-cucks.

Because that's the justification used to keep government control over pristine lands to then sell them off to Jewish trillionaires in return for more debt-based currency.

Amusingly, these are not official sales on paper, the elites just have an unspoken agreement about it. But since it's not on paper, they can kvetch all they like but they can't actually stop Trump from giving it back to the people.

Holy shit I love the current year so much already. This is amazing. Am I dreaming? It seems so long ago somehow when Obama was pozzing everything and it was a commie circle jerk about muh global warming and muh open borders. Not only is Mr. Trump lampshading all these faggots openly, he has made it quiet acceptable for us to holocaust them and their stupid liberal propaganda.
…it feels so surreal. and we are gonna have 8 years of this.

Oops, sorry! Muh discourse! I think I ruined the discourse guys. Absolutely everything is debatable

Not that I agree with what the guy was saying, just pointing out that some things really AREN'T debatable

I stand corrected

Why the fuck do we even have a National Parks service anyway? Privatize that shit. Man made climate change is bullshit because God would never let us destroy the planet he gave us. Environmental disasters aren't going to wipe out humanity and anyone who thinks otherwise is a retard, a shill or a retarded shill

MFW The President Declassifies all the missing persons cases that are being investigated in Yosemite & other national parks

You can do it Mr. President. I believe in you.

Never responded genius?

HANDS OFF MY PUBLIC LANDS YOU DOUBLE NIGGER MONEY-GRUBBING FLATLAND KIKE SCUM

AMERICA'S GREATEST TANGIBLE HERITAGE IS ITS FREELY ACCESSIBLE WILD SPACES AND THE RESPONSIBLE OUTDOORSMANSHIP ASSOCIATED WITH THESE PLACES AND THE PRESERVATION OF THAT TRADITION HAS ENOUGH PROBLEMS ALREADY

ANYONE ADVOCATING IN ANY WAY WEAKENING THE PRESERVATION OF PUBLIC LANDS SHOULD DIE IN A FIRE

Exactly. If they were allowed to get away with it the'd be denying evolution and promoting creationism next.

It's like they haven't even played Trump - The Game.

This. It's amazing that climate change has everyone's panties in a wad, when it's pollution thats the real, pressing problem. The world is not going to have enough clean drinking water in 50 years with another 2 billion african niggers on the way. Acidification of water is also killing off all marine biodiversity, especially coral reefs.

No don't trash it, uncuck it. Woodrow Wilson was a great President, the Progressive movement back then was about improving the quality of life for white people, not fellating nigger dick like it is now.

Liberals and BLM will demand all 2bill+ black africans come to Europe and America for free water, housing, health care etc.

I guess racist whites stole the only places in africa with clean water and keep it to themselves.

I'm not sure he can be forgiven for signing the Federal Reserve Act though.

People have to be fired over this. He has to send them a strong message.

I don't even know anything about the science but i know antropogenic global warming is bs because my bs detector is going off like crazy:

* They change the word of what they are talking about 3 times as if no one would notice, calling it "climate change" which is hard to argue against because obviously the climate changes… it's just that this term is now suppose to encompass antropogenic global warming too which is obviously bs.

* when it was launched they launched it like: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WATCH OUT! DANGER!!!.

whenever the media launches something like that its complete bs.

* A couple years ago the earth was supposed to be cooling and an iceage were supposed to come. This is a lot more likely because supposedly iceages are supposed to come every 10 000 years or so and it was 10000 years since last time… this was supposedly scientific consensus then and supposedly now it is the same(not really though but scientists gotta eat and live leasurely like anyone else).

* Uses data from NASA. Nasa is the biggest scamfactory in the history of the earth. Believe nothing from nasa.

* Carbon credits… the whole thing is just a money grab. Conflict of interest through the clouds.

If anyone believes in this crap they need to grow a bs detector and get off /pol.

Yup. The whole OH NOES! CO2!!! have just served to squeeze out actually important environmental concerns to the sidelines so a couple of rich jews can enrich themselves on carbon credits and fuck the earth up its ass.

What gets me is that all these fucktards "making a stand" against their own government have zero fucking power. They can be replaced in a nano second.

What's with all these uppity faggots that think they are bullet proof and can do whatever the fuck they want?

They're as laughable as those vinegary harpies that were impotently marching around DC.

YOU DON'T MAKE THE RULES BITCHES

you do know weather isnt static, right?

Isn't it AG's job?

LADS… TAKE A LOOK AT THIS POST. REMEMBER WHAT YEAR IT IS! THERE IS ONLY RESPONSE THAT SUCH REPLIES WARRANT.

TOUGH SHIT WE WON, THIS IS HAPPENING AND THERE ISNT A DAMNED THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

Fucking checked. + can mean string concatenation too, so 2+2=4 is just as true than 2+2=yourDigits.

A couple of years ago I heard some 'scientist' on TV saying that all the extra CO2 in the sea is causing some organisms to die off. Something to do with the water becoming acidic enough that it dissolves their shells. The news piece was alarmist and warned the ecosystem would collapse and everything would die…
A few months later I read that some other 'scientists' did experiments where they artificially increased the acidity of seawater way higher than anything we have yet seen, only to find crabs grew thicker shells, coral was fine and other stuff was unaffected as well. There were a few niche species that would die out. But as evolution is an actual thing, certain sea animals have died off completely only for some other creature to take up that part in the food chain. The very fact some species did better and some did worse but still lived means that sea acid level have fluctuated massively over the history of life on Earth.

Tl;dr:-

Some sea creatures are beta as fuck and would have died out anyway while the strong get stronger! Trump is literally creating tougher creatures and speeding up evolution! That's some next level super genius from the future shit right there.

web.archive.org/web/20170125142752/http://www.whoi.edu/oceanus/feature/ocean-acidification--a-risky-shell-game

Found the faggot

For what purpose

They put the fun in defunding.

the word climate change literally triggers me
i remember as a kid all those stupid "documentaries" claiming that by 2020 we will all be dead because of climate change
god damn those idiots are stupid

It will be a punishment of extraordinary magnitude.

I'd rather Trump just fire them; national park's are an inherently uniquely American concept, and those places deserve protection for future generations to enjoy.

wow co2 grows trees big so they pump out moar oxygen. greenhouse gasses are literally what keep this planet alive

Fuck the weather channel.

They shill muh global warming at least every hour, every single person there is pozzed.

also this, every fucking time.

And I though liberals were after implementing 1984.

There is a big difference between having a different opinion and breaking a direct gag order from the fucking president.

If you disobey your boss, you're fired. It's as simple as that.

The country is a democracy federal jobs are not.

we did a thread on these fags not to long ago Soros owns them bigly. also lots of missing kids in the park and no one is keeping track of it.

Holy shit, Kappy the Kike must have been running a very successful business with all those liberals in charge.

Now I'm a geologist and I have to question why the fucking park services have any interest in climatology when their job is TO RUN THE FUCKING PARKS!

Yes user as a geologist I can tell you that climatic conditions fluctuate, constantly, forever.

The issue is that in 2007 the academic consensus(outside of fagged up bullshit the general public saw) was that 70% of the warming trend as anthropogenic. Then we did a lot more ice cores in the deep interior of Greenland and we got 10 more years of data from weather balloons and satellites. Now the consensus is that the warming trend it 20% anthropogenic. Guess what, models which aren't predictive change as more data comes in.

And even if the change was entirely due to human activity the faggots vastly overstate the both the total warming and the sea level rise expected. And even if their bullshit was true we wouldn't want to gut industry(the real goal of kikes and liberals because working whites refuse to vote for them and they want them beggared) and give China the world. And even if China didn't exist we need fucking industry to survive and we could easily deal with the effects of any climate change whether it was caused by human activity or not.

There are zero reasons to bother trying to prevent or mitigate climate change. Rather we should act like the organisms we are and fucking adapt to it. Humans can live in deserts and ice caps, and whites created industrialized colonies on every continent in our heyday. With the mudskins exterminated there is no reason we couldn't be prosperous regardless of the climate.

that explains the butthurt leftypol thread that was made here earlier today to shill (((global warming)))

Fire them

Anyone here ever play this? Is it any fun?

I'll add that solar activity affects temperatures a lot.

This is all fake news being spread by faggot and libcucks. There is no war between them, the EPA themselves shut it down because it violated their own internal policies, had nothing to do with Trump

A few years from now, these faggots who have been sucking on Obama's metaphorical titty for the last 8 years will not be working in the Parks anymore, and the government will have records of each of them that says they defied a direct order from the President of the United States. They'll realize how stupid and pointless their ideological bullshit was, and know they should have just shut up and done their jobs, or quit. There's going to be thrashing about by leftist shitheads who have never known anything except getting their way and shitting on white people without having to pay for it, because those days are over and they won't be able to adjust quickly.

Bumping for that infographic about solar flares 'n' sheeit affecting climate and causing things like the mini ice age(s) of several hundred years ago.

The slight average warming due to CO2 is real, the apocalyptic consequences of this slight warming predicted by (((climate scientists)) is not.

Not solar flares causing ice ages, but the sun in general. Phrasing.

the NPS is the people who administer the parks and gettysburg and all the memorials and the historic districts you pleb

this tbh

didn't spicer address this earlier today in the daily briefing?
i believe he said something akin to it was rogue members that shouldn't be using the official twitter and they'd make sure only the right people were

Because leftists and their pet minorities have infiltrated and politicized every last finger of the federal government (hmm, remind you of (((anyone)))?) and they're going all-in against Trump.

so how the fuck do i get hired as a replacement in the Emperor's National Park Druidic Army? I've got a dual B.S. in biology and environmental science, where the fuck do I sign up

It's "Big League"

They've made a new account.

The national pozz service that tried to bar people from entering public lands because of the sequester? Why haven't they all been fired?

Where were you four years ago, to make republicans look bad for the sequester. Obongo couldn't find enough things people would care about if they shut down so he ordered the parks department to shut down everything.

Dumbass.

A modern person has three times as much lead and twenty time as much cadmium in their bones as people who died 150 years ago.

Get the facts straight you fucking tards. This was one park, not the entire National Park's service. Stop legitimizing these fake headlines. Stop saying "climate change" is not real, it's man-made climate change that is the lie. Natural climate change is real and nobody is disputing that.

https:// twitter.com/BadlandsNPS

They have no clue what the private jobs market is like right now. They probably have rich parents if they are this dumb.

Not an argument.

Go back to TRS.