How do we get rid of the Rothschild family?

We have to get rid of the banker scum like Hungary did.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/manchester/3370213.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get rid of capital.

We gotta take 'em down somehow. They always profit in the end…

Aren't they jews?

How, exactly?

Yeah but how do we get rid of money? Do we just blow up their banks? They'll print more.

Blaming individual families instead of capital is a dumb sleight of hand but it's better than nothing I guess

all treaments to the side-effects.
pic is the solution

That is just how capital exists en causa sui, to produce itself. It is like a hydra whose only stop will be to cut its roots.

I couldn't bring myself to assassinate someone directly, but I would sure facilitate and endorse its ends.

Just send love lovers like Ted-San.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/manchester/3370213.stm

The only Ted I want to mimic is "Ted" Husserl ca. 1900. That kinda correspondence you recommended doesn't sound too romantic anyway, not that I like Romans or endearment anyways.

And that is why I am a student of the rules rather than a ruler. Also, Ned died for his honour.

Idiot.

Same way we get rid of the Waltons

Revolution and make them one of us

If they don't play along there are other solutions

with a bullet and a gun

Relating focusing on persons and not class to idpol.

go away bourg

Establish mutual credit banks

THEY DID NOT GET RID OF THEM.
Orban is a Thatcherist shill, Hungary is an absolute spook. So many spooks, you cant even count.
Basically what they do is they sometimes put tiny restrictions on foreign capital to promote domestic crony capital (Hungaro-Putinism + Orbanomics), and put out sensationalist BS articles like this.
Do you homework.

A very small percentage of money is printed, almost all of it is numbers in spreadsheets. Money isn't a tangible entity, it gets its power from the police forces and militaries that enforce it and the people who respect it out of either fear or not knowing another world is possible.

When the banks failed during the Great Depression, FDR ordered every bank closed for a few days in order to fix the system that everyone saw break. He didn't do shit because no one knew what to do, but then said it was all fixed and opened the banks and everything was hunky dory. Money only exists in our minds.

I think we should build systems outside of the capital system and watch it slowly wither away, or smashy smashy, whatever's easier,

if only there were a kind of digital free-software-based community-owned stateless currency that actively disincentivizes banks, works across borders and can not be controlled by capitalists or any other single entity other than by infiltration/corruption of the developers and through propaganda.
sage for advertising.

The same way they got rid of Freemasonry and communism.