LGBTP General: Subversive Memesmithing Edition

Greetings, I come to you as a humble meming acolyte. I would like to propose a PsyOp centered around generating disgust for the burgeoning pedophile acceptance movement. This op, as you can probably deduce, will introduce fracture points in the LGBT movement by adding a "P" for pedophilia to their title.
The left has continued to push perversions and this nudge will further polarize public sentiment for / against LGBT. This op, if it gained traction, would have several benefits:
First, you associate that community with a blight that in fact is realistic - we all know faggots molest children at an alarming rate.
Second, it D/Cs the LGBT(P) community, some of whom will actually ACCEPT these vermin into their ranks. This is incredibly damaging from a PR standpoint, as in lose-your-job / all public support damaging.
Third, it encourages more people to out themselves out of a perceived security, which is nothing but an illusion manufactured (by us / cooperatives in the know) to destroy them.

Phase 1 - Introduce OC. Push pedo acceptance particularly on the LGBT bandwagon via twitter sockpuppets etc. Offline, letters to editors and / or news orgs as an "oppressed person due to my sexual preferences." Imagine if your 5pm news ran a story on this?
Phase 2 - Dox pedos (they bring it upon themselves, as in Heart Progress), utilize national sex offender registry, familywatchdog.us actually specifies "offense against minor" Compile a list.
Phase 3 - Distribute dox / propoganda in local settings, use your imagination.

Here is some OC, in dire need of polishing to reach normies. Fire up GIMP and twitter puppets and let the triggering commence.

Possible hashtags:
WeArentMonsters
GaysForPedoSexuality
ConsentToLove
ChooseNotAbuse

Resource:
Familywatchdog.us

Other urls found in this thread:

rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=nn79JgA-gfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for potential.

I'm scared normies will accept this.
I mean look at what grunge did to the nation.. these people are cattle. They go where you drag them.

Bump for great meme potential of nothing else

I know there are resident OC masters here who may or may not see this. The PsyOp element is what's really important. I am penning letters to my local paper at the moment… kek. Imagine placing a poster advertising a "Safe Space PedAnon support group meeting" for these fucks, and seeing who would actually show up. PReferably in an observable public location.

This meme gives me deja vu.

Additional resource: Familywatchdog.us
Displays all registered sex offenders in a given area. Pic related

is that what 'offense against children' means or does that include other things? because my town has tons but only one 'sexual battery' and no rape.

You know some lefty journalists "hateread" Holla Forums right? They always right about it when we try to start some obviously fake left wing twitter movement.

Just take the real tweets from real pedophiles and use that to redpill normies, no need to muddy the waters.

*write about it

you just want a target for your bullying, grow up OP, and remember that the pendulum always swings back.

Keep in mind that if the doxxing can be traced back to you by use of the sex offender registry it's a federal crime.

This. Normies need smaller redpils than this; give it another year or so and then do op.

OY VEY GAYS DUN NUFFIN WRONG

Cite the Gay Rights Platform of 1972 talking points, but remove the date and cite a few rules. Preferably these, but highlight or bold rule 7.

rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm

They do, but they usually don't write articles about it until it hits cuckchan. They don't want their audience browsing this website because they would obtain multiple strokes or drop liberalism altogether.

webm is for you

We want to give the conservatives an excuse to hate gays again, and introduce disquiet in the minds of the rest. Right now the commies are trying to make a big-tent 'progressive' stack of absolutely every cause. I can't think of a better time.

COME ON LETS GET THIS GOING.

fug, didn't mean to sage

Bump

nah, attack now

wew

the point of doing it now is because they havent been greased by the media to accept it yet. hit them with shocking shit too. some people still have a thread of conscience left that would be irked by this.

Anyone has info on starting up a fake Twitter account? I want to pose as a progressive, gather an average following and slowly make my way further down the slippery slope.

IIRC someone made a pastebin, or screencapped something in regards to fake accounts. Can't remember what exactly it was, been a while.

We were talking about this recently and i think he wants to start hurting them and wants me to help out with some things. I suspect he may have been "touched" as a child because whenever he hears the word pedo or something along those lines he gets extremely angry. He has even joked about visiting these people and making them disappear but at the time when i was blue pilled i didn't think about it to in depth.

probably why hes gay fam

most countries can make them without needing a working phone. a lot of people use VPN's to create them but its fucking stupid because almost every VPN company on the planet has had their IP's used to make fake twitters… you get busted right away. what you need to do is purchase a VPS in a european or UK country and remote desktop into it and create the twitter that way.

I know he isn't worse. I like to keep tabs on him and besides we basically spend all our time together because of our job so i know he isn't out getting fucked by niggers.

I have been slowing opening his eyes to the jew and their tricks which includes stuff about gays. He has been okay with my red pilling so far.

this is the stupidest idea ever.you dont have to add the p to lgbt because lgbt was already for the abolition of age of consent.if anything many kids will fall vicitms of this retarded prank.

This was my line of thinking.

Also consider reddit, hosting an AMA as a pedo would be highly subversive if you affiliated yourself with LGBTWTFBBQ. That is an essential part of this psyop though, by the way,tagging them with as much repulsive stigma as possible.

im just some faggot but if the memes strategically use pizzagate content without referencing pizzagate, (((news))) can't """factcheck""" without exposing normies to it again and it could be a stealth redpill for anyone who looks deeper

Very good idea

pedos already use lgbtp to identify themselves. it's not an op, it's their current strategy.

you need to be more obvious and more disgusting. dont talk about "child's love", talk about the actual act of fucking kids in a positive light in your memes. that will set off the real alarm bells. if you're too subtle, it will seem like the normal narrative and it will be accepted by idiotic leftists.

I think this approach will work well so long as you spread the word. If you just make little communities, you'll actually put kids into danger, but if you make it a bit more mainstream (commenting on official LGBT twitter/cuckbook posts), then the gay community will see it. If you're subtle enough, it'll remind them of their won struggles some decades ago.

Critique these please, I'm new to generating OC but my town is filled with these scumbags. I'm looking for help creating one that could be used as a leaflet or bulletin piece (on campuses too)

these are better than the ones in op. though is abit too vague, and might be construed as just a slight age decrease down to 16 like a lot of european countries.

Not bad. Not sure I would say 'gay rights - pedophile rights', because people will likely immediately realize that its a false flag, especially when they see the word 'pedophile' (it'll subconsciously put them off) You could try the term 'pedosexual', and if people are curious, they'll google it and see the legitimate pedosexual forums/tumblr. The 'love doesn't have…' is pretty good. A better font would be better, especially not comic sans. The # is a nice touch

Yes, this op would function like a jujutsu throw - take the direction they are already pushing, harness their own momentum and use it against them. Alternatively view it as accelerationism to D/C the left further. Somewhat akin to what the anti-democrat OC did just after the election.

Thank you for critique I'll work on them, really want this to take off

Totally not a troll.

I had heard that was a Holla Forums account. but it worked to divide that disgusting community. I'm looking for others to contribute and generate propoganda that can be brought to the streets as well, IE telephone poles, bulletin boards, colleges.

wrong line fuck im still asleep

I think this one is better as a redpill of sorts. If people google NAMBLA, they're going to get only negative things. It might work, I'm just worried people will dismiss it as anti-gay trolling, which on some level I guess it is, but then it isn't fit for purpose.

Kikes are already trying to make pedos acceptable and the average dumbass is so brainwashed that it won't have the damaging effect it would have in a sane society.

Remember, ye that are blackpilled, that propoganda is targeted at ~10% of those viewing. If 10 people see my flier, perhaps it will speak to that 1 individual who is likely to think "fucking freaks, these people need the oven ASAP." This propoganda is about polaizing and fracturing in stage 1. Be optimistic and contribute. It's quite fun.

1. make your own fake gay nigger twitter account. throwaway email. gay movie character picture.
2. follow lots of lgblt people
3. tweet shit that makes them follow you like "martin luther king would be for gay african rights" (nothing this retarded, just copy someone else basically), don't subvert right away or you'll blow cover / be instabanned
4. once you have 50+ followers start posting pro-pedo acceptance stuff
5. ???
6. profit

I'll try my best, sempai!

Bump for, just point out who needs to be shot.

Adding mudslimes to the crosshairs. 3 groups targeted with one propoganda campaign - LGBT, Moose Limbs, and kid fuckers.

OP has got a pretty good idea going on there.
I like the inclusion of the Mooslims with the LGBTP+ freaks

These are good, but the only problem is that people might see it as a troll right away. They're already going to be wary of the pedo thing, but adding in Muslims might set people off too much.

Maybe I'm over thinking this.

With the recent "Liberal Womens March" trying to push people into accepting Mooslims I think it would make sense to include the kebabs.

considering Pedosexuality is in the Kebab Bible and practiced all over Kebab-istan (Google: Bacha Bazi) it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to lump the goatfuckers in with the LGBTWTFBBQ crowd.

but thats just me. This PsyOp has "Draft our Daughter" level of potential

Agreed. Subtlety is key, we need to make it look like whoever made these is at least trying to seem like a reasonable person. Yes, I know libshits aren't reasonable but they like to pretend.
That said, targetting muslims could work as well. I'm more partial to than

The two have the same author, who is now ITT , credit to that user. I am attempting to make this a joint offensive with other forums and boards.

You forget most normies HAVE children. Nobody with children will ever accept this. Young college kids might, but the rest of the country wont.

The problem is all it takes is exposure of the ruse and it blows up spectacularly in our faces. That and if the left makes it standard issue boilerplate for them this risks dooming an entire generation to the predations of deranged leftists and mohammedans. And people have been so terribly subverted to the point where they put their children in harms way to appease moral signalling by letting in paedos. We risk meming it into normality and creating huxley's nightmare.

This.
The sorosites jumped the shark already with the fucking "feminist sharia law".
Nothing is too over the top now.

You aren't wrong. Heck ever Since "Draft Our Daughters" hit Twitter, Obongo made it real and is literally drafting our daughters.

Thankfully Trump is in office and would (hopefully) never allow such degeneracy.

Personally, I think it is bound to happen as the Fake News networks are already trying to push this anyway.

It's like what Napoleon said…

You're looking at it from a very negative standpoint. This generates chaos. There is no scenario where sane people let this happen, and it has the benefits I outlined previously. Inhibiting pedo promotion (a Jewish goal), fracturing LGBT (a Jewish org), and uniting factions against degeneracy - possibly waking up 10% of viewers to an evil they hadn't noticed. Additionally, the anti-muslim aspect could be used with really no dishonesty. Warlords in Afghanistan are documented to have literally destroyed one another for the prize of a young boy's asshole. We need to polarize people against this and make them realize it's our enemy.

The first one I found on teh Google, the second one is a diddy im sure will trigger some folk.

Kek nice and subtle

drop the fbi symbols into your best ones (don't overdo it though). it might actually circulate around the pedophile circles if they think they're memes created by an "ally". raising awareness of the symbols will also help on the pizzagate front subconsciously.

Honestly lads… drop the fucking comic sans and rainbow coloring..

If your sentence is going to be white then make the LGBTP white also, but perhaps make the P pink so it stands out. Also never use the word pedophilia. Only use "pedosexual" "pedosexuality" or "child love".

someone teach me how to sneak the spiral into the flag transparently

Here you Go OP and anyone else that is curious how to do that in GIMP

youtube.com/watch?v=nn79JgA-gfM

Hehehe thanks user

I took your advice user, it does pop out more with the 'P' as a different color

Good call

Should we spam this on the loli/shotacon boards?

Is one of us brave and skilled enough at opsec to disseminate these memes directly to nambla? If we did that, they would spread it for us, and our hands will be clean.

Nah this is made more to be spread to LGBT communities to either concensus crack them or infuriate them. Win/win. Alternatively, posting these in public for normies to view can be a way to solidify hatred for child molestors etc.

Ewwww……

#HeWillNotDivideUs #ConsentToLove

I'm sure the average goreposter could handle this one with a proxi, right?

Not a bad idea hijacking Shia LeButtfuck's #HeWillNotDivideUs

I mean that would necessitate directly interacting with a NAMBLA member to achieve that, which is probably more effort (and risk) than is worthwhile. Even to a proxyanon. Besides they're likely subsurface and wary of randoms

You're probably right. I'll get back to the hippie op then. Best of luck in this mission.

What do you Anons think, Too much Text?

Might wanna keep NAMBLA out of it, their name's no good even among degenerate faggots. Not necessarily because they disagree with a little kiddy fiddling, but because it's got a really negative reputation with normies and they want to distance themselves. Keep it about love :^)

i was trying to think up some taglines.. are we only pushing the gay shit or hetero pedo too?

Maybe shit like: (pic of greasy looking guy + daughter) "This is my girlfriend." "She consents, will you?" (aka consenting to our pedo relationship) #ConsentIsNotACrime

etc

Yeah, but that was part of the point. It might make this overall less effective, but it would cause a shitstorm between nmbla and the usual degenerates. Though, they'll hop on board on their own if this spreads anyhow I'd reckon. Meh… I wish I didn't use up all my nootropics during the election.

I don't want to sound like a shill, but this is too disgusting and I think it will backfire, be careful.
polite sage

The real trick here is to find a way for it to gain traction among the hard core of social justice freaks. It doesn't work as well unless it goes viral on their dime, so to speak.

What about trying to push something less extreme, but still sickening? I think there are some strong fracture points already concerning teaching grade school kids about gay anal sex, could be that calls to teach younger and younger kids about "alternate" sexuality would work better.

Get the thing trending in that way first, then bring in the pedosexual stuff as a legitimate form of expression. If these people are already clamoring to teach kids about fisting, it basically implicates them in the pedosexual stuff regardless of whether or not they support it verbally. Teaching kids that kind of stuff is clearly a form of grooming.

Where can I insert hashtags and which ones fit best

follow my advice here>>8949141

you want to emphasise the P as the "new addition" to the group

make the LGBT one color and the P pink

as for hashtags who knows. if i was going to use your picture it would be:

"I am teaching my son about all forms of love" or "I am teaching my son that love comes in many forms"

#ChildLoveIsNotACrime

shit like that

#ChildrenCanConsent
#LoveShouldBeLegal

#LegalizeLove

Hi masterchan.
reported.

lol go ahead, get this thread bawleted
no evidence linking back to us ;)

lel I knew it was you, you talk like fucking pokie too.
thanks for outing yourself heh.

You do realize that the huge, massive, let's-drown-all-the-faggots-in-the-bog backlash from gay adoption (based on ~2005 starting time and an average age of about 16 for victims to come forward) is about 4-5 years away, right? This is just a warmup.

Because the cops all do it at the lodge, user.

Freemasonry=faggotry

Underrated post. 'Fraternal order of…' anything pretty much means you do some depraved shit, either for business or for blackmail material.

This. Meme responsibly you hot heads

Im not suprised

bump, lotta /hwndu/ threads