Movies about idiots who gotten scammed yet deserved it

Movies about idiots who gotten scammed yet deserved it

2016 Presidential Election

Yeah? When is it coming out?

Why would trump have the JusT hair? He didn't lose at all

He lost in my mind, never my president.

gee, I wonder why.

What's bad about him?

He doesn't even do that much that is in contrast with what the Dems and traditional Repubs wanted. It's just that his victory showed to the establishment politikikes that their hold on the system and the population is still not that great even after all their efforts through the decades, thus the incredible butthurt and constant demonization - they had to pick a scapegoat to vent their frustration after all.

Faggots who are now shitting on Holla Forums for supporting him would rather see Hillary or Bernie to be prez, and thus are supporting the old establishment, and for that alone their opinions aren't worth shit.

This.
He's essentially just another George Bush, just with terrible PR.

hi moshe

its a lose-lose situation, either way Trumpkins the alt-right legion look more and more ridiculous every day.

replace 'alt right' with native americans, Mexicans tbh

DUDE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN LMAO

can we please have the non-whites get out of this site

holy fuck lad you can't be this brain dead?

Nixon was actually facing impeachment and resigned, Reagan should have been impeached for the Iran-Contra Affair, Dubya should have been impeached for 2003 Iraq War and Trump should be impeached (and imprisoned) for being a Russian agent so really the Republicans are the ones who lead the "who got the most impeachments" race.

Lovin' it already!

God Yank democracy is so bought I don't know how anyone calls it a democracy with a straight face anymore. Got to hand it to Soros it was ingenious how he got the Dems lock stock and barrel with just a bit of legislation.

This is a Malaysian imageboard. YOU are the foreigner here.

Is that mundanematt?

jej

Please for fuck sake can we not derail another thread into politics
fuck

this is a cumskin free board now

If he just cut his hair and lost weight he wouldn't look so bad.
Long hair doesn't suit fat guys or balding guys.

You can't impeach someone just because you don't like them.

SHUT UP DRUMFKIN I CAN IMPEACH PEOPLE IF THEY'RE RACIST SCUM

HILLIARY SHOULD'VE WON

WHAT THE FUCK BROS

HOW DID WE LET DRUMPF GET IN OFFICE??

This

ahahahaha

Soros + Trump, BFFs.