The left doesn't want Trump speaking directly to the people!

I just noticed something….
The reason the jews and the left have lately been making jokes and such like pic related to make trump stop tweeting is not because "he makes himself and America look bad" no… Its because he's just like hitler!
He speaks straight to the people albeit via twitter about whats going on!
Holy shit.
The jews want to stop him from communicating straight with the citizens..

Why is no one spreading this?

Kill yourself for your low effort thread op.
As well go back to reddit. You could not be more obvious.

Actually I'm probably wrong in saying you're from reddit. Not even redditors are this retarded. Go back to TRS, Holla Forums or wherever you crawled out from.

Did you even read the op..?
Obvious trs goon.

Someone get this cunt out of here.

First post

Well no fucking shit OP. They've been desperate to keep Trump from actually spreading his message, going so far as to constantly put words in his mouth, edit footage to present a specific bit as "what he said" when it was not the full comment, and doing everything they can to limit the ability of HIS words from getting to the public

I'm honestly surprised twitter has not out right banned him already, we all know how liberal as fuck those douchetwats are and how far they'll go to silence their opposition, because if the opposition can actually have a chance to speak, they can change minds and rally their support even more. Its the same reason liberal faggots wont talk to or debate in any way the people they disagree with and resort to screeching and shouting at opponents, strawmanning them then giving them no chance to refute them, and at this point out right attacking them when they ARE speaking because they dont want people hearing their words

Now, the rank and file dont REALIZE this is why they're acting as they are, mostly because they're retarded non-thinking zombies at this point, they're simply so radicalized from the top down that there is no room for independent thought or analysis. But this is what they are doing none the less.

So yeah, welcome to what we all have known from the start. The left only prevails in the minds of people when its allowed to force itself down their throats since birth, AND when the right isnt allowed to speak and spread its message, so they'll do anything they can to stop the right from speaking, and anything they can to push indoctrination on children that impairs their ability to think on their own.

Which, is why they're so fucking assmad now and saying w/e they can think of that they think will work in their favor. because they realize that over the next 8 years theyre going to lose half a generation of voters as their indoctrination mechanism is destroyed quickly, and Trump and the right in general will not allow themselves to be silenced by these faggots anymore. So yeah, they're going into full meltdown mode right now, and are going to start tearing themselves apart soon from the infighting thats brewing beneath the surface (just as a huge highlight, a white dem chair from idaho trying for the DNC chair position was actually calling for white people to "shutup" as part of her wouldbe dnc strategy.. so they're fracturing from within, and as the idiot whites who voted dem watch over the next 8 years as the US is made great again, and they see their prosperity and happiness increase, the democrat party is going to die, being supported only by would be minorities: non voting niggers, a shrinking percent of spics as even the legal ones start getting better jobs and more wealth, and all they're going to be left with is welfare leeches and "diversity" whackjobs the likes of which think they're "helping humanity by not having white children" because they hate themselves that much)

But yeah, old realization is old, welcome to the party. Theres nothing they can do to stop the Trump Train though, they could ban him off twitter, but honestly he'd just have one of his kids build a new one over night and twitter would drain of members as all that remain are niggers and sjws who do nothing but infight and virtue signal, further hurting their ability to control narratives. They could stop airing press conferences, but then the MSM will die rapidly as no one would be able to deny their partisanship any more… and so on and so on

basically they're fucked

Of course. Kikes always try to be the middleman so they can mooch off and exploit both sides. You see it in everything they do. People having direct control and direct means of communication directly weakens ((their)) power.

best of thread?

this faggot is so retarded, holy shit

LYNCH THE PEDOS, PURGE NOW!

Fucking checked.

Is this the new tactic to try to destroy 8pol? To shitpost so much and so hard that people get sick of coming here?

Of course the (((media))) is furious about him not allowing them to choose what the people get to hear.

It was made in 2012. It is none of those things. I'm not sure why OP included it, honestly.

Checking yours.

Do you really think so? Because that would be friggin' amazing.

Oh poop.

Nevermind. I didn't notice the date. That said though, he has always disliked pedos so I can see him cracking down on this.

I don't have much content on my current device sorry. Still the fact that he said this long ago assures us he's gonna uncuck the fbi and remove the leashes and muzzles obama put them on. No wonder their silent agents exploded to get hillary shut down. The democrats have been defunding them hard.

Holy shit the man is based! I'll probably make a dummy twitter account just to follow him.

what a beautiful world i have woken up in

But of course we had to hear O'Nigger as much as possible in school.

Welp first time i make an account. Tried to make it as real as possible. I even followed multiple stuff then i followed trump. Retweeted and liked some of his stuff and bam. My account got shoad.
Anyone know a working website to receive free phone calls..?

The reason the media hates Trump tweets so much is because they want him to fall in line and let them filter all his statements through their fucked up lenses before they reach the people. But Trump know their unwinnable game, and instead communicates directly with the people instead of dealing with media bullshit.

Imagine all the lefties that bitch about Trump tweets. Every one of them would be fine if it were Obama, Hillary, or Bernie communicating with the people directly. But when Trump does it? That's not fair!

It's still entirely possible that Trump knew about various elite pedo rings and was thinking of them when he wrote that tweet. There's a reason elites have been scared shitless of this guy.

They've been doing this since day one, only now they are adding the presidential spin.

Never thought of it like that, FDR monopolized his power via radio and Trump is doing it via twitter.

My only worry is the 140 character limit and tweet storms defining America's inability to critically think in the long term.

The internet has sped up the rate at which political movements grow and die in the world, what if the (((neo-cons))) or the (((Marxists))) somehow takeover again?

Idk fellas, I feel like we're moving too fast and things are likely to get out of hand.

Meme culture in the normie verse is strange, they don't seem to have much attention span and always latch on to the next big thing, which in turn dies at an accelerated rate compared to the previous thing.
Here on imageboards its completely different, memes have staying power mostly due to them being organic in their humour and forced memes mostly never stick. Hopefully the current political climate doesn't adhere to how things have been playing out, due to imageboards steadily pushing more organic content as to not lose the attention of the average joe.
We just need to eradicate all those countermemeing or make them seem rediculous and unappealing.

Why couldn't Trump start using Periscope or Facebook Live? I'd like a nice comfy fireside chat with Trump.

new tweets, going after voter fraud, need a national register which matches SS number and NCIC records