TIL that it costs $30,000 to get on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. A-Listers like Julia Roberts, Denzel Washington...

TIL that it costs $30,000 to get on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. A-Listers like Julia Roberts, Denzel Washington, Clint Eastwood, and Al Pacino don't have a star because they didn't pay.

so these legitimately great actors, and also Julia Roberts, have amazing life-long careers in many different kinography, but Donald Trump has a cameo in Home Alone 2 and a retarded reality TV show and he still shills out for a star? What a cunt.

I have to agreh, tharht druoneld direaumfy áisth ery waytnacytmdu.

Fuck off plebbit.

Can't Al Pacino use that DUNKACINO money to buy his star? Fucker is lazy at this point.

what the fuck? even I could almost afford that

He would never share the same shitwalk with Trump. He will start his own pajeet street with black jack and hookers in india.

Julia Roberts doesn't deserve one. Hell none of those hacks do.

this

It's just another way of selling yourself to (((Hollywood)), like

Tbh I searched for hollywood TIL and pasted a rebbit title. I wanted to meme. Interesting info though.

>>>/nigger/

what is this?

fund it

In all seriousness people should remove Trumps star, legit jackhammer and destroy the pavement

literal redditor

didn't some guy already take a shit on it?

Yea that's not permanent enough

depends on the type of shit

I can't believe you care about a place as hollow as LA. It'll all return to the desert as it should soon, a lot like Vegas and Dubai.

go back, redditrump

>>>/reddit/ and never come back

Some days this board is just pure shit and I'm fairly certain it's because of like 3 or 4 autistic faggots that think they're hilarious.

>>>/television/

If anything LA is going into the ocean

stupid goyim have to PAY to get a golden star

Nice try shitbag hag fag, I'm not going to use your board no matter how much you shit this one up.