Reddit Wars fans are this pathetic

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=ze4jXFFB05g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a fucking trashfire. That movie is gonna flop big time.

Good, I hope no one sees it.

Do chincks like Meme Wars? They are literally saving a lot of ((jewwood)) trash

No, Disney put a nigger in Episode seven so the slants dropped it like a hot turd.

Good, China and Russia are pretty based

Nice try you dog eating chink.

Only a mericuck would get mad at that statement. Its okay, your shithole wont even exist in 50 years

50 cent army at it again I see.

Are you ready for the mysterybox™ of a lifetime Holla Forums!?

why doesn't that faggot grow out his beard fully? Cutting it like that makes him look like a fucking idiot.

He's had the exact same style since he was in his 20s. You've gotta respect that.

^this guy gets it. why are americucks such monsters?

Faggots. I'd eat humans if it was healthy and their meat tasted good.

-William Buehler Seabrook

I'm saying that dogs are better. So it's not hypocritical to avoid eating them but enjoy eating something else.

*while eating something else

Dogs aren't good food. Carnivores generally taste bad, have unhealthy amount of accumulated poisons and are inefficient to use as food, while a dog fed purely on grain becomes unhealthy.

The point I'm making is that they're better companions, not food.

Which is completely irrelevant, because there is no need for muh feels based sentimental reasoning when deciding not to eat dogs while continuing to eat humans.

lawd

I'm vegan though.

Jew confirmed

China will be though, sucking as always and sniffing their own farts over their 'superior' culture.

You'll never be chinese, thank fuck for that.

yeah right, i can understand an americuck saying that, considering you guys don't have culture at all

You stupid fucking gweilo, with your tiny dicks and degenerate women sleeping with anything that isn't a white man, thinking you're superior. We both know the truth, gweilo. The GREAT GOOK DONG is superior.

Daily reminder.

Clearly (((someone))) is really pissed about this. Means we should redouble our efforts.

There's a strategy. Pretend you are a libcuck, find something on the person because everyone's got something, and try to get everyone fired. It's genius.

JJ is one of the temple kikes. He could rape a baby in public screaming 'nigger' and still direct Episode IX.

Case in point, we're on a Dacian vase repair forum and somehow JJ's Dad's agents have sent faux-chinks to derail the thread.

you don't need the temple kikes to help you
just get the hysterical liberal twitter crowd to hate him for whatever, even if he doesn't get fired it will alienate literally the only demographic the movie appeals to, killing its audience

It will still sell on the Star Wars name alone. It takes time for Jews fucking with an IP to catch up to them.

This shit doesn't work and never has, because liberals have no principles. They are driven purely by what they want to do.

The better argument is to make normalfags realize that TFA sucked and was all mysteryboxes and a fake sense of urgency.

Too complicated for the average normalfag. Just keep pointing out how godawful Rey's performance was, once they start noticing it it will ruin episode VIII and IX for them too.

t. babby redditor who bases his life on a 40 year old children's film
kys

Chinese eat pigs too dipshit.

The Star Wars name no longer means anything, Disney ran it into the ground.

Took them less than 2 years
Wow

This movie will make an ungodly amount of money. However it's beginning to dawn on some of the brighter ones that Abams Wars isn't fanfic shit made by fanboys, it's lazy pandering crap made by people who hate Star Wars and you.

I signed it

Russia's more worthwhile for us than the chinks especially because the chinks and the ruskies aren't going to be allies forever.

SW has already been ruined beyond repair (unless they delete all nuWars and go back to pre-Disney canon), so this petition is pointless.

They might want to go to pre-prequals canon tbh.

That's retarded beyond belief.

Disney will do to the franchise what a pack of niggers does to blonde cheerleaders that wander into the ghetto.

yes, reddit wars was already ruined beyond repair when the first movie came out in 1977, and all its fans have been insufferable redditors ever since

This greentext is still a masterpiece.

They're cucks, they will see it regardless.

Where's the petition?

Free drugs?

Thats fucking disgusting. I seriously hate this world

pigs are tasty as fuck they are literally all fat

thanks for ruining entertainment, capitalism!

You missed the point. It isn't supposed to fire JJ. It's to fire everyone. One at a time.

Shitskin meatcucks are not welcome here. Join your kindred on cuckchan.

oh boo-fucking-hoo, chinks are eating my special snowflake animals and that hurts my feels

Good goy