I love this character. Hes so delightfully odd yet 'that guy'. He's so relatable

I love this character. Hes so delightfully odd yet 'that guy'. He's so relatable.

aoaooiiihhhhhhhh aawwa hhhaaa haaaa haaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I love this character. Hes so delightfully odd yet 'that guy'. He's so relatable.

Jeff Goldblum is a fun guy in every role.

I loved him in Evolution, to this day I don't know how he got away with doing black face.

A template thread? Seems more like monkey see, monkey do than using creative energy if you ask me.

jeff goldblum has such range. he can play characters as diverse as
…i can't think of any others, actually.
oh wait!
ok pretty sure that's his entire range

What did google mean by this?

He's the devil.
Chaos.

for a second you almost had me

Then is Hammond supposed to represent God?

Yes. Dr. Hammond is already "playing" God on the Island. Why does he invite Dr. Malcolm? To try and prove his work wrong. Order needs Chaos, as much as God needs the devil. Without a counter balance, why does God even exist? What's the point of an ultimate good, if it can't be shown to make mistakes?

A Jew being relatable >>>/oven/

His performance as Buffalo Bill was chillingly creepy in Silence of The Lambs.

I thought he was relatable

t. Trap

He doesn't. He invites Dr. Grant and Dr. Sadler, the investors/the lawyer invite Dr. Malcolm which was something Hammond was less than keen on.

Even Spielberg knows what's happening.