Beijing has deployed advanced Dongfeng-41 ICBMs in Heilongjiang Province, which borders Russia...

rt.com/news/374874-china-icbm-russia-border/
archive.is/vbpUR
What in the fuck did China mean by this?

That they know they're fucked.

They are essentially using Russia as a missile shield for their nukes (that are aimed at USA)

This needs to happen. Big league.

Does China have any missile that can fly past anywhere 20 miles?

China knows they would get BTFO in a naval war, so they immediately reach for the nuclear option. They would also lose in a nuclear exchange with the US so they placed their ICBMs near the border of Russia to drag them into a war with the US targeted them.

Top wew

They can fucking feel Russia abandoning them and Japan being let off the leash.

There will never be a situation where Russian and the US go to war. China has nuclear capabilities, but no where near the US or Russia. That's why China placed their shit on the border, to keep America from striking out of fear of pissing of the Russians.

Russia wouldn't give a fuck if the US fucked up China, as long as we did it and left, especially with Trump in office.

It's nothing
This would be like media panicking over a US nuclear sub near the UK and thinking we're gonna wage war against them

The Russians and Chinese aren't going to break ranks geopolitically

That means that they are desperate and lack a plan. CCP is improvising its way into oblivion for our collective amusement.

Yeah they would, China's a major importer of Russian resources
Not to mention they've tied themselves to China geopolitically in order to compete with the US over central asia
Same reason Russia and China would flood the Iranians with advanced weapons systems if the US even thought about an invasion proper

US-Russian reset is going to be words and no further build up in near Russia. Trump and Co. are trying to pull a Nixon, except this time they're trying to D&C Russia away from China

Read the article. The Russians know it's not aimed at them.

It'll be interesting to see how Russia positions itself here. No doubt they will try to milk the upcoming China-US conflict (economic and otherwise) to the fullest.

If goes beyond economic to an actual shooting war, Russia gets pulled in via the Shanghai Cooperation Organization

It will be the other way around more likely

Correct. Ruling kikes in both countries would never risk their lives and property

Still enough to fuck up your shit fam

Their interests are militarily, economically and politically aligned. It would be like USA letting Russia fuck up western Europe.

I don't see how this makes any difference.

China is fundamentally no different than Mexico

There will be a Chinese economic crash and civil conflict by the end of trump's first term

Do you believe we're on a collision course with east vs west, or can this be avoided?

I'm hoping with Trump in office and Brexit, we can reestablish true a relationship with the Russians and get away this cucked EU liberal bullshit.

They've been claiming this is on the verge of happening for years
Realistically, unless the CCP and the PLA get on bad terms it's unlikely in the near term

Says the increasingly indebted American for the 50th time

So this is not even believable posturing from the Chinese it seems. It honestly screams weakness and fear.

It's the Great Game, Russia and China are the rising powers and the US is a dying empire, conflict between the blocs is all but confirmed, but that doesn't necessarily mean military conflict
For example, despite the new Sec of State talking about the South China Sea, the reality is that the US has already lost control over it due to the Chinese successfully flipping former US allies and building bases across the region, and will probably shift their focus back to reinforcing Japan and Korea

the UK has historically been hilariously antagonistic towards Russia, I don't think that's going to change much
US relations with Russia won't be as aggressive as they were under Obama, but there won't be any friendship between our two nations

Trump is the white savior who will deliver us from the next millennia's iteration of the mongol invasion

China will crumble faster than the USSR

How's the air quality, Mao?

They know that if US and China were to enter into a conflict, chinese navy would stop existing on day two. They would be landlocked and would starve to death. The only way China would get anywhere is through land, and they would have to go through Russia.

CHING CHONG DING DONG

BEST TIMELINE

lel

You are going to experience such fine air quality pretty soon too.

American education

Trump needs to seriously invest in anti nuclear defense systems. Hell if we had enough placed strategically, the samson option wouldn't even matter.

Israeli nukes could be easily eliminated in a launch stage due to their small land surface. The only actual threat comes from their subs and their pet amerigoyim

Bibi who let you near the computer, don't you have some Palestinians to shoah?

I didn't know tanks can swim

[screeches in Chinese]

I was talking about reaching Europe and also ensuring that China have enough land to get food, which they currently don't, which is why China would rapidly starve to defeat if they didn't move on land after having their navy destroyed, which they would.

Dude what the fuck I thought America was on the left side of the world

(A) Russia is a net importer from China, in fact, Russian manufacturing is in direct competition with China for much of the European market. China is now building entire cities in Belarus because they can undercut Russia on cost.
(B) Russia tied itself to China because of America's hostility towards it over the past several years, especially after the Iraq war which Russia and China opposed. Now that the US is on friendly terms with Russia and has shifted its foreign policy stance, China becomes more of a headache than a useful ally.

China and Russia were never real friends in the first place, they have always been hostile at the border even through this fake "alliance" they've had.

Actually rumors are that the CCP and PLA ARE on bad terms. Not quite civil war bad, but the relationship is sour.

Well, technically speaking, it would be enough to destroy few of their dams and flood/starve out most of their population. But even what would remain would be a considerable force. Also, amerikikes would never attack a country that can defend itself, let alone the one that has nukes. So your fantasies about conventional war against China are rather silly. Economic warfare is a whole other story though…

Trump made a genius chess move by swapping America on the map. Now it can attack communists from the left!

DON'T PUNCH TO THE RIGHT

How? If they were to escalate things into a conflict, their navy would be destroyed and the commie party would be out of power as soon as the new generation of chinese who never experienced hunger got to feel what is like having an empty stomach.

We don't know how rational the actors are over in that neck of the woods.

Then again, we also know N. Korea is NOT a rational actor.

Get Based Japan to spit on their graves & deliver the final blow as a last middle finger to the cunts.

this.
Have the rest of Asia prepare a true Golden Horde to kill the chinks for all their sins.
Would be mythical as fuck

Based on? It seems pretty rational to perennially threaten the US with very real nuclear weapons in light of what happened to Iraq, Syria, and what keeps happening to Iran.

Americans got rekt by some towelheads with rusty ak's, China is an entirely different challenge.

Oy vey, these very bad goyim still don't have a Rothschild central bank, they are dangerous for international security!

Iran too!

it's pretty obvious, they know Trump wants to make nice with Russia in order to destroy China.

Nobody was expecting or ready for the total collapse of the Soviet Union, it was an absolute shock to the world. The collapse of China will come about the same way I would imagine, out of nowhere when nobody is expecting it, if it does in fact happen if they can't have a soft landing.

I don't give a fuck what kind of bank they're using. I don't even think they'd start a shooting war themselves. I dislike not having any good grasp on how the country would react to China having a sudden existence failure.

You got that right, they lost being right next to them.

Wew, lad. The Afghans never rek anyone. They get invaded then the invaders realize that the place wasn't worth invading so they leave and the Afghans act like they kicked their assess.

DIRTY DAN BTFO!!!!!

Because of the new North Holla Forums alliance of N-Europe+Russia+USA and Canada, that very few have heard about yet.

The new conflicts are North-South, not East-West.

Well, nobody is expecting a sudden collapse of USA either

They don't threaten anyone despite their IRL shitposting. They are just itching kikes for having a system not by their taste.

I-it's not like we actually wanted to conquer them or anything!

This honestly isn't really worth freaking out about.

ICBMs get moved around all the time, and in response to shifting geopolitical situations. It's strategically smart on their part. If Russia and US start teaming up they want those nukes in position to quickly strike Russia first.

Russia moves their mobile ICBMS to forward positions along eastern europe all the time just to wave their dick around and say hello.

I LOVE THIS TIMELINE

Those nukes have minimum range as well, they are not for hitting Russia.

YEA? AND? THEY JUST MOVED NUCLEAR CAPABLE MISSILES TO RUSSIAS BORDER IN A CLEARLY PROVACATIVE SHOW OF FORCE. THEY JUST POKED THE BEAR.

I.. I never actually looked at it like that. Holy fuck it all makes sense now.

who let this filthy chink on our board?

Man I love the Sino-Vietnamese War.

NVA fucked up the Chinks pretty good. Which makes sense because the NVA was a battle hardened force using the latest and greatest in Soviet weaponry.

CHINA WANTS TO ANNEX SIBERIA FOR RESSOURCE AND FREE SPACE FOR THEIR YELLOW MONKEYS

That's WHY the jews want to keep the Western World divided. So China can fuck us up the ass more easily.

(((THEY))) dont want to see the Western World and the ex-USSR countries working hand in hand to keep Chinese hegemony at bay.

Divide to conquer jew tactics.

Most of the old USSR are Muslim countries.

Only the Stans.
And the secularism of USSR kept most of theses to fall into Afghanistan-like retardation.
You are right, they are not to be trusted. But the pro Russia dictators in those lands are against extremism which is nice.

Specifically for water resources if I remember a certain report right. Siberia has a massive freshwater reservoir and China's clean water demand are predicted to exceed supply around 2030.

So prepare for the Water Wars when that happens.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but along with Russia isn't that pretty much the official USSR? Weren't the others technically the Warsaw Pact countries and Yugoslavia?

No.
It also include
Ukraine
Belarus
Moldova
Latvia
Lithuania
Estonia
Armenia
Georgia
Ukraine, Belarus and the 3 Baltic states are industrialized and functional.
All those have a very small muslim population. Especially Armenia who hates muslims.

I give it to you, Azerbajan is muslim.

Anything named Dongfeng isn't going to protect shit from dicks.

SHING SHAO DONG FENG HUNG GUA!

Sorry for self checking, its like fallout WAS real and already conquered the north.

PLA sees the CCP as a bunch of corrupt and stupid good goys who are going to get Cultural Revolution 2: Electric Boogaloo kicked off over their banking kikery. The PLA knows that if Cultural Revolution 2 ever does start, then they'll be unable to control the country, they'll lose Hong Kong, and Taiwan takes at least half of the clay.

At this point they know they are screwed too and most of them aren't able to flee like the CCP business elite are. So yeah, they're pissed and they'll do whatever they can through Xi to fuck with the business wing. However, they can't fuck with them too much or they'll accelerate the inevitable collapse. It's why you hear bitching about M&A and currency outflows every few months, but no actual enforcement follows.

Trump is old-school ASC network, which was tight with the KMT back in ye olde days. Gen. MacArthur (PBUH) was their god. The PLA knows what that means and have been shitting themselves since election day.