TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name...

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot meal.

Dammit, OP! I didn't come here to feel.

Who cares. When's the next cuck thread?

I like that this story always includes the phrase "hot meal" like he's a Depression-era hobo, not a handsome guy who could have had a bartending job in about 45 minutes.

GO THE FUCK BACK TO REDDIT

>>>/Reddit/ is that way, fucko

Fuck off Shane Macmahon

He wasn't a fucking sharecropper living in the mid west during the Dust Bowl.

old cuckchan made up stories being passed aroud around like they are real

i should had made more shit up back then

lol this board is basically redditors who are too scared to use other boards so they come here to try and fit in

that would explain why we're seeing a surge of reddit wars fans recently

THAT WASN'T HIS DREAM THOUGH!!

His second paycheck bought him a polio vaccination, a much-needed trip to the haberdasher, and fresh hay for his horse.

What sport is that that the price is a serving of hot beans? immigrant jobs?

His 3rd paycheck got him mercury vapor treatment for syphilis and gonorrhea.

How can you get money into your name?
What use does it have anyway, what's the deal

oh yeah well the rock had 7 dollars

His fourth paycheck got him a fancy new bike and some opium for his headaches

What the fuck does TIL mean?
Til what?

oh the talent

I love you guys

On the fifth check of payment
Matt LeBlanc could afford:

Five bowler caps

Four fancy bikes
Three venereal cures
Two bails for his horse
And a hot meal with room and board

sensible chuckles.gif

With supplies of fuel nearly exhausted in the near future following a major energy crisis and a global nuclear war, ex-Friends actor "Mad" Matt LeBlanc roams the now-depopulated and desolate desert looking for a hot meal to buy.

how do people manage to fuck up that bad? it's possible to feed yourself on less than $200 a month

In a dystopian future where reality as perceived by most humans is actually a simulated reality called "the Hot Meal" created by sentient machines to subdue the human population, actor Matt Leblanc is leading a rebellion against the machines in search of the One True Hot Meal.

It's an acronym redditors use to flag themselves as faggots to make it easier for the rest of us to filter them.

Its short for "today I learned," its been around on the internet forever basically, used well before Reddit's inception, and is spreading some fake news.

n a future post-apocalyptic Earth in the year 2293, the human population is divided into the immortal "Gellers" and mortal "Perrys". The Perrys live in a wasteland, growing food for the Gellers, who live apart in "Long Island", leading a luxurious but aimless existence on the grounds of a country estate. The connection between the two groups is through Leblancs, who kill and terrorize other "Friends" at the orders of a huge flying bowl of soup called Hot Meal, which supplies them with food in exchange for paychecks. Matt Leblanc, a Leblanc, hides aboard Hot Meal during one trip, temporarily "killing" its Eternal operator-creator the Soup Guy.

I'd watch that, I'd watch that so hard.

When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought his daughter out of slavery.

By the time his sixth paycheck came around Matt was finally able to pick himself up by the bootstraps and hoist himself out of the gutter. He ordered a new pair of knickerbockers from the Sears catalog, went down to the local five and dime and bought himself a brand new hair comb, and he was finally able to spend a nickel getting a shoe shine down at the local subway station like all the big shots. Matt was truly living the American dream.

And the increase of unironic drumpfposting. Pretending to be ironically retarded will eventually always invite real retards who think they're in good company.

Thread theme.

I always thought Al Jolson was black

What the fuck is TIL?

Redditrash stop making new threads.

Fuck off nigger

t. budhurtd durupumplunfgs

Other Matt here, can I be any more overlooked, like hello. Anyone here have $11 dollars I can borrow so I can get a hot meal.

JUST HEAT MY MEAL UP

If we're getting a surge of fags then why has Holla Forums's UID count dropped by ~110?
Did you ever stop to consider it's just the same group of unfunny forced meme faggots that have plagued this board since January 2016 doing this shit?
They try to force a meme for months and then when it finally clicks in their autistic minds that nobody is buying it they switch to something even more insufferable.

too bad he couldnt buy a career

>>>/television/