We need a new midterm-goal

So, we did it, lads.

Now instead of splitting those efforts up I think we should keep riding this wave of victory, pick up the momentum.

So, I want to propose a new goal.
I know, I know, but hear me out before you sage and/or ban me.

We have won this battle because we redpilled the everliving fuck out of the internet. They are afraid of this now, hence the whole "fake news" propaganda - they need something they can attack our redpills with. I propose this is exactly what our next main task should be: Focusing on red-pilling as many people as possible, globally. We need to become even better at it. If we do, we can shift how the entire society things.
Why?
Because in this age, everything is connected.
We just need to become masters at creating viral redpills and we win.
The truth is on our side.

Imagine a world where our knowledge would be common knowledge - all our enemies only control their game through lies, so to defeat them all all we have to do is spread the truth. We have done it before and thats why our man is in the white house. Now we must keep going.

Reach Trump, turn him into a prophet of the redpill instead of "just" a redpilled president. He is our superweapon.

Just as important: Create media that teaches people what we already know. I'm thinking interactive maps on the internet that show how everything is connected to the jews - all connections backed up with undeniable sources.

We have already won the most important battle, now we can go for winning the war, brothers. We just have to focus on the key strengh that led us so far.

REDPILL THE WORLD.
He who has the most source material should step up and make that our next big thing. I know some of you already invest a large amount of energy into this, but if we ALL did this we'd create the final solution to all our struggles.

Turn truth into a virus and infect the whole world. They connected everything in order to be able control everything. Make them regret that.

Other urls found in this thread:

webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-8784
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvafKSJ1ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Right now, I think our goals are getting the European right wing leaders elected.

Making "Jews Aren't White" the hot meme of 2017

Jesus fucking Christ on a bike.
Format your shit better, nigger.

making the internet the wild west again like it was back in the early to mid 2000s

I really want to go space. How long until /spaceimperivm/? I dont want to have to wait until I'm ancient

And how do you propose we do that?

Euro elections are next. Make europe great again.

In the meantime and after, I think we need to keep pushing and striking at the left. A wounded animal lashes out. Further radicalise them. When the world sees their violent nature, the average Joe and Jane on the fence get more conservative.

by becoming the
INTERNET HATE MACHINE
again

kinda hard when they have beards. only people white white blood can grow big full beards.

I'm rolling for the formation of real life Right-Wing Death Safety Squads. I need some more Sun and I know you fuckers do too.

with white blood* :^)

I can't stress this research enough. Many redpills in one spot. I encourage you all to click through the connections a while; see what stems from what.

webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-8784

We got Trump elected by redpilling. If we redpill the world, we get right wing leaders elected EVERYWHERE.

For which redpills are also great. They can't handle the truth. Watch them make fools out of themself as more and more people become informed.

Sorry my nigga, I tried. I know what you mean now that I see it posted.

We do not have the numbers for that yet. Even if we all teamed up into an army we could not affect the world as effectively with violence as we can with info. As much as I'd like to go all webm related myself.

As gay as that may sound: We are creators of truth rather than destroyers of lies, if you know what I mean.

What we really need to do is combine our efforts to create a masterpiece, the ultimate redpill, and then spread it like we never did before.

This shit is really, really good. The ultimate redpill would be something like that, the info would have to be more concentrated though, more spoon-fed and concentrating on how deep the rabbit hole really goes, less on how many tunnels branch off of it midway. (Of course people would still have to be able to explore those tunnels, just not get lost in them.)

Imagine every connection line there being a TL;DR in one sentence of the source that proves the connection.

And, of course - and I know that's the real challange here - the whole thing would have to be less of a maze and more of a map. You need to be able to get the whole picture with just one look and then be able to zoom in on the sources and the proof.

Imagine if something like that would go viral on facebook.

I like this. I've got an idea: D&C the commies on twitter with the gift of weaponized jewish race mixing.
Get a burner twitter account and hunt down some cunt white-knighting for mudslimes or pink-haired landwhales.

Drop a tactical and gloating "#NotAllIsraelites" in the middle of some conversation and start telling them that their fake oppression is irrelevant because they're not Chosen. Remind them that jews are so oppressed and important they totally deserve that existing concrete wall around israel to keep muslim terrorists out. Let them know it's okay and america won't get a wall, because it doesn't deserve to exist. If they argue, accuse them of being them their favorite trigger word, Nazis.

Knock their XXXL fedoras into the gutter, leave them a sobbing, triggered wreck, and subconsciously associating Israel supporters with obnoxious supremacist assholes.

the problem with an "ultimate redpill" is actually one of degrees, if you're trying to appeal to normies on facebook for example like you brought up. if you have too detailed and too large of a map, a) people wont bother to read it, and b) sites like facebook will actually scale it down so even if you right click view image it, you couldnt read the text.

on the opposite end of the spectrum, if your redpill is too short and doesnt have proof for the claims, then the self-proclaimed intellectuals will come and "dismantle" you for not sourcing your facts, or you will scare away moderates. for example posting some quote about jews in the media is not going to do anything but scare away potential converts due to their gut reaction of "what are you, antisemitic?"

there's a perfect, happy medium somewhere. something like pic related, but with actual archive links for those who want to confirm it. i've had people take this chart from me and just go "well prove it" asking me to source every single person on the list personally, which really is a valid point but one that's not really feasible. so, your ultimate redpill needs to be self contained in that, with just that one image, everything needed is available to those who are curious enough to look.

PRAISE KEK

ANGLO-PRIDE WORLD WIDE

No.

Demolish the credibility of CNN even further

This. Then after Europe is relatively Reich leaning we form a nationalist party. What we don't do however is say we are conservicucks on the political spectrum, we are so far right that we would need a different measuring tool.

Alex jones is right?

Cuckservatives and neocons are trying to sabotage Trump, we need DACA to be repealed, I will give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being but we still need to raise hell about it, email Conway or greatagain.gov or use twitter, if it is abundantly clear that cucking out on DACA will cost him and the entire GOP the midterms and 2020, they will back down.

hold on redpilling the thai people

ฉันไดรับการฝึกอบรมในขณะนีชีวิตของฉันทังหมด

We have to remember to speak to our audience. If you jump directly to (((them))) people are going to be immediately turned off because of their brainwashing.

Outing individuals or groups (ie Bilderberg) without saying Jews makes the message much more digestible. On top of that, adding shaming tactics to those who don't know will also help.

IRL subtle memeing.

REMINDER: MARCH 17th 2017 ELECTIONS FOR THE NETHERLANDS

Geert Wilders and PVV is our guy/party there.

I know he's a jew lover; so is Trump. He has the best chance to win.

Golly gee willikers, you sure typed a lot of fucking words just to get a simple point across. you might have the 'tism

best meme of 2017, do this

We need to make more maps like this, especially on issue that would be interesting to normies that they have no idea yids influenced.

Why the fuck would youget banned.

Right now we need trump to do his thing. Once ppl see the effects of soneone who isnt a retarded lefty soros jew in power other countries will follow suit.

We need this.

I propose that we need more translators.
Language barriers a shit.
What language is most important to start on right now? I'll start learning it.

Let the psychopath we elected do his job. Read the gervail principle. His normal rallies were babytalk, when he read a telegraphed speech in front of AIPAC he was openly challenging their power. Not their money, but their power.

Uncuck eufags. Many are redpilled, but affraid to speak up. If the EU police lose fear of investigating, prosecuting and openly say how Jewrope will rather force their own fucking police to allow 80IQ sandniggers to gang-rape their women, to conceal the fact that 80IQ sandniggers are gang-raping their women, so they can bring in more 80IQ sandniggers to gang-rape their women, we can have globalist open season here.

working on it

Our goal should be to meme the ideal candidates to the Supreme Court. Trump posting some meh cabinet positions was because we dropped the ball and gave him no guidance. We have the power to put our candidates into the public consciousness and we need to exercise that.

Who would even be good for those supreme court seats?

Fuck with Shia Lebuff

A better goal would be organizing and meeting others offline. There are several resources for meetups, and it's very encouraging to shitpost in public with a crowd. I think people here underestimate the power of speaking freely in public. We're becoming the new meta and a street-level presence would be really great **I'm currently organizing a fashy cleanup day and a "triggering table" setup with my group*

The only thing protecting our enemies are the anti-discrimination laws. Push for their repeal and the left no longer has teeth. These laws were what empowered them and they are what will disempower them. Also, this was Yuri's advice.

We've got two years this century where this may be possible, then the window closes. I can't think of a single thing that would have a bigger impact toward all our goals.

I think getting into local politics is going to be a good idea as well. We can either work on joining our own local republican or right-wing parties and work on uncucking them or do irl meetups and start working to form our own political parties. If Trump's going to do the uncucking at the national level, we should be organizing and handling ground game to ensure the whole thing doesn't get hijacked later on down the road. And of course, if he has people in local and state levels, it's going to be much smoother to implement his policies.

I have this lofty idea of space travel being open to everyoneby the time iI'ma very old man. And as a birthday or something my children buy me a ticket to a moon vacationor something. Feelsgoodman

As for op, I think it's a good start be we need to be more focused. Trump was the catalyst for us to focus all our meme energy which is why imho it went so well. We should have short term milestones we try to reach like>>8927858 which all work to greater goal of as you said, redpilling the world

Stay the course and hold Trump to his promises while picking up the curb stomping of leftists. We've allowed these Commie cunts to get uppity. It's time to lay the smack down on them. 'Shia' should not even be thinking of striking anyone. Ten anons should be having a boot party on his head. We need to railroad these dumb shits.

in order to do this we need to be an army on twitter and social media.

we need to figure out how to make anonymouse twitter accounts. twitter requires a phone number, we need to bypass that. its the most effective way to diffuse our message into the collective stream that most people read, most of the time.

we find a solution to that and we can be very effective. we should also have a thread that is soley based on reports and articles that people dig up related to peoples business connections, government connections ect. have one thread where we can dump all info and another thread where we can analyze all the information we collectivly find. we could use the hivemind so effectivily if we could organize that and had mods who wouldnt slide those threads and sticky them.

unlimitied twitter accounts plus a hivemind distilling and analyzing information to put in a readable format for the twitter army= a redpilling machine. but that takes organization. i hope this can get done.

if we do we could have some real influence. wed be a news aggregator full of redpills. a fake news story written by CNN? we could disprove that shit so fucking fast and have it trending on twitter in heartbeat.

think about it.

Being an OP on this board is always a bit risky as these days, pretty much everyone gets called a shill if he suggests shit Holla Forums should do usually.

Of course this is sort of a special case where that isn't happening because there is just no way a shill would promote redpilling. Not even as a servo-jewish doublebluff.

Meeting up offline is a terrible idea seeing as this place is swarming with shills. We can't meet without (((them))) knowing where they can find us.

let's discuss redpill tactics

in my experience, coming from a position of agreeableness is very effective. now that the left has lost, i find that they're much more willing to give ground to my ideas. as long as i don't attack them, they don't get defensive.

however, people are only willing to listen to a certain amount of talking before they zone out. keep that in mind and keep your points short.

my favorite talking point is, "there's no reason to hate the other side. i mean, neither side wants to destroy the country, right?"

most people will be agreeable. the ones that aren't are generally crazy as fuck anyway and you're better off dropping it there.

The best redpill would be like a map that, on the first look, has just an overlook of info that does not overwhelm you but you can zoom in to see the details / proof.

an interactive map?

that's too much effort for the average normie. they want to be spoonfed.

We need to research. We failed to get a shitlord cabinet because we were too lazy.

this

An interactive map can be very spoonfeeding if done right.

Trying too hard, shills.

pic related might be a good start, it centers around the bilderberg group and not kikes though

I love thi proposed course, personally, and dubs confirm.
Praise Kek and Seig Heil!

It is a good start, we just have to make it less messy. And that's the problem. This is a mess by nature. How do we turn this into something we can serve up to the normalfags? Because that's what it'll boil down to.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvafKSJ1ls

(witnessed)
Globalism and Utopianism must be avoided. We must focus on concrete, immediately achievable goals. This means focusing on Anglosphere politics and our close allies. We neither need to red pill the entire population, nor should we desire to do so. To become distracted by concern for the development of others is to retard the development of the self; so it is that focusing too much on foreign nations precludes developing the homefront.

Short term it get Le Penn elected.

A 2 year goal should be make white genocide a household term among all western whites.

4 year goal should be a movement to stop white genocide.

Make Poland Great Again

Redpilling the world will not work. What redpills do we drop first? Do we focus on the Jews? How about ethnographics? Pedowood? PizzaGate? How about something already established, like GamerGate? Or maybe redpills people on feminism? On Islam? On marriage? Etc. Etc.

Making the goal something ridiculously huge like redpilling the world will only add fuel to the divisions we all can see amongst our own ranks. Memeing Trump into power is easy by comparison because it was a simple message, it had a coherent goal, and we could unify behind it. Try to "redpill the world" and you're doing half the D&C shills jobs for them by giving them choices they can fake a division over until it becomes chaotic enough to be an actual division.

If you want a new mid-tier goal, make it measurable, make it simple, and make it something g everyone on the alt right can get behind (even those stormfags and TRS queers).

Holy shit

We should focus on France. If they have Euroskeptics in charge they will be in an ideal position to back out of the EU with UK leaving and Trump more than willing to provide a market for them to be a part of if the EU is vengeful.
Then we need to prepare for the 2018 US midterms. The Democrats are going to be invigorated tenfold since Trump actually won, something they thought impossible combined with the fact that not many of them liked Clinton made for relatively poor turnout. They WILL however rally behind a Democratic senator that vows to fight the big mean man in the Oval Office. We cannot rest on the laurels of victory. 2018 will be almost as important as 2016 but with the added risk of Republican voters turning complacent and not turning up in as high energy numbers.

If you've been around for a while, you may remember February 29, 2012. On this day, Finns and people from other smaller imageboards ceased posting on their own boards and instead flooded halfchan with the Spurdo meme. Within just 24 hours, this established Spurdo as a universally and permanently recognized meme in international chan culture, previously being obscure and largely Finnish.

It was overt, organized, relentless meme forcing and it was extremely powerful.

We need to organize a World Redpill Day on which all wings of our movement join forces in the single greatest recruitment effort the internet has ever seen. On this day, we will be targeting reddit, social media and/or other communities for redpilling, and use our own boards and channels exclusively for continued strategizing.

For this to work, the move must be advertised and supported by half/pol/, Redice, Stormer, r/altright/, TRS and other communities, and of course we need stickies. You can imagine the massive, unprecedented impact we could have with tens of thousands of well-organized people internationally acting as a unit for 24 hours. Our enemies have no defense against it because Holla Forums has grown far too large to be contained. We are talking about a scale that demands media attention, which inevitably just leads to more attention to the redpills. They cannot win.

Given the current state of world politics, with several important European elections in the near future, Trump elected and our movement having international media attention, this is our opportunity to strike first and strike big.

I propose that World Redpill Day be on a weekend in the not too distant future, such as March 5, 2017, for example.

If this is something people would like to see, we would need a separate, mod-approved sticky

He is a celebrity lolbertarian pretending to be rightwing that's politically impotent so he tries to make a fuss around himself. Three decades in politics and that beta cuck achieved nothing.

also get a qt and impregnate her

Hi is not libertarian but minarchist and monarchist, and he certainly is right wing. In last election they needed to make controlled oposition party with drunkard old rockmen to take votes from him and keep Korwin out of parliament.

A nice mid-term goal would be getting /fit/ and quit eating like shit.

He'll be whatever young retards that want to be edgy contrarians want him to be.

He has to latch onto right wing movements like a leech or else he'll be completely irrelevant. He is so right wing he put a muslim cunt on his party list. He was always a libertarian rat that jerks it to Ayn Rand and is a good goy for big business.

Fucking Korwin apologists. When that bitch ass nigga looses it's always somebody else fault, some conspiracy against him. It's not like he spergs out like a fucking autist all the time.

Me and my friends used to vote for him but at some point you have to face the facts. He is a toothless dog that just barks a lot and most of his ideas may appeal to edgy teens but they are unrealistic at best or just plain retarded.

He's going to nominate Bill Pryor. Was one of the two names he first released back in the primaries, is connected with Sessions and not related to an anti-Trump radio host unlike the other one, Diane Sykes.

why is this worthless thread being bumped

Have happy time in work camp when they build their perfect european communism

I wouldn't be too hopeful, only in France is there a slight chance of victory. In The Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Italy etc there is a representative system so in order to win a party must get over 50% which just won't happen as they're all polling 20-30%. Even with a miracle they won't break 40%.

Jesus christ what a fuck up ""our"" EU parliament is. Bunch of retards shouting at each other in different languages. What the fuck were they thinking with this shit?

It's circus. They have 3 minutes to talk and fines for not using PC words. And it have little impact on policies - they vote what they are told to vote for. I will be suprised if they block disarmament directive.

Only Geert Wilders which is already controlled opposition enough shows some promise.

You expected Marine Le Pen or AfD leaders, two females, to not go "Muh poor refugees" at some point?

The EU needs to dissolve. There can't be any real honest nationalistic movements on the continent as long as it keeps thinking of itself as "Europe". France is France. Spain is Spain. Germany is Germany. Italy is Italy. They must all make themselves great again, and it begins by being THEMSELVES again.

Seems like the thread for it, so throwing two small idea logs on the inspiration pyre, not lofty goals or anything just giggles for bored anons:

1 Meme this transformers goof natsoc. Drown out whatever it is the poor mk ultra victim is being made to do and transfer aaallll of his memetic energy into natsoc memes. He is already a meme. We control the memes. He is now our meme.

2 Start calling (((them))) (((Holocaust deniers))) as the most common word inside the brackets. It fucks with their social conditioning of the phrase, dilutes it, and essentially turns the narrative of "ebul history manipulators" against itself, and also doesn't make much sense except as a meme, so they would out themselves trying to explain it.

This should be our next serious goal though. Space travel now. We've been held back long enough and heads must roll for that.

Midterm-goal: push the left to the breaking point

We could meme up the commies lighting a fire in congress.

Jews arent white needs to be heard by more ears

After Mexico conducts a series of border attacks against the wall war is declared and Trump orders mattis to capture land and create a bufferzone 500 miles south of the current border.

Canadians in a swathe from michigan to Alaska conduct a series of political rallies and submit a formal request to President Trump for them to be annexed by the US. Trump accepts under the condition that they be recognized as a territory, not additional states, for no less than 20 years. This annexation will forever be remembered as one of the best examples of statesmanship ever as President Trump annexed the land without a single shot being fired, he convinced Canada to sell the western territories for $1.. reportedly by saying "listen we can still be friends… look what happened to mexico. Sad!"

I like you burgerclaps but if you try to take Canada instead of just being bros there will absolutely be shots fired. Come take it, faggot.

make the thread then and see if it gets stickied
seems like a good idea to me

We Operate pretty well. What we need to do is continue creating internal friction among the left, turning its facets on each other. Black lives vs feminism. Islamaphilia vs black blocs.

We divide them.

we redpill them about the media itself

show everyone how media control is centralized into a few wealthy hands and show their crooked connections and how they favor their goals with that control

simple as that

The Jewnited Nations needs to be dismantled ASAP. They are a huge proponent of shitskin relocation into white countries and Agenda 2030 is one of the most dangerous and despicable plan for humanity that has ever been designed.

meme the serbian election, serbia is experienced at starting world wars and removing kebab

Hijack the hwndu site. Put 2 chairs facing each other and hang a banner saying "Conversation > Chanting". Send our most based /ourguys/ to calmly BTFO the liberals live.

With AfD and Le Pen in their respective houses, the world will be on a path to greatness never seen before, or war. Either way, the kikes will lose.

made me tear up

I think these dubs have a really good point to them. When you talk to people about it, EVERYONE will agree that the media is fucked, but none of them really think about it beyond the statement. They'll say the media is fucked and eat the shit they're fed the moment later. They already know and agree with the truth, we just need to elaborate on it.

Holy Quads of Truth.

Also checked.

I really hope you Eurofags are going able to uncuck your countries, but globalism ain't my credo. Trump is a great start, but Americans still have lots of fighting left in order to Make America White Again.