It is lamentable that white men are letting themselves be fooled by the satanic seed of the so called anime

It is lamentable that white men are letting themselves be fooled by the satanic seed of the so called anime.

In Japan it can be observed that there is a trend of young Asian males to literally stop breeding and going out because of these JEWISH cartoons that now threaten the very heart of the biological mechanism of the Western world and white men, which is breeding and copulating.

Anime is also related to increases in autism, it causes socially inept behaviour, and is the leading cause for many people to quit their productive works, stop being useful to society and turn into expendable NEET rats that are no better than SJWs or niggers.

On top of that it encourages pedophile behaviour.

I believe there must be an worldwide ban on anime because it is a major threat to the position of the white race, maybe even greater than feminism or Islam.

Organizations like the EU or the UN must do something to halt this terrifying avance of televised sterilization.

If we do not act now the entire white race is at the risk of being overrun by jews and utterly destroyed.

If you disagree you are a degenerate.

Fuck off goonshitter.

Very subtle false flag there, laddy.

H therei, goon-chan. You've gotta try much, much harder.

Please share evidence of your great actions that support the white race. Easy to tell others to do something harder to live by what you preach

You stopped being relevant in 2002.

Get a job.

Just as ignorant to the workings of this place as OP is.

But goon, anime is real now.

Lel. Lazy copypaste asides, you and the autists know i'm right.

I bet you didn't had those.

Why these anti-anime threads start popping up again after months of radio silence?

You made an attempt.

This is patently untrue. The reason Japan isn't breeding is a multifaceted issue, but first and foremost is they're fucking overpopulated. Exponential population growth is a Jewish invention to keep their precious brute GDP growth, completely ignoring GDP per capita.

Is this really the best you've got?

Here you go OP, some anime, just for you, plus Spider-Man.

Sage because OP is a goon, and thus a faggot.

We already have top positions such as Press Secretary starting to be infiltrated by our tactical NEET agents. The CIA is getting gutted. You've already lost, goon. Anime will become real and there's nothing you can do about it.

I love how the normalfags just show their newfaggotry and pleb taste without even reading the thread, all while trying to be le smug about it. glad you infest this board rather than mine.

I can't even read past that. Stop being a fucking Holla Forums stereotype with the "muh Jews, muh Jews!" about every god damn thing in existence. When you stub you toe, it's not the fucking Jews. When the breaker kicks, it's not the fucking Jews. Anime wasn't created by the Jews. Start using some critical thought. You can't solve a problem, or even come close to a solution, when the basis for every fucking thing is "muh Jews!"

nice virginposting, eastcuck.

because thats when the ban uplifts from all the people that hates you, yet gets compromised by weebcuck moderation.

Reminder that if you go against (((them))), you will be permanently banned.

no wonder these threads are rare, you have a list of probably thousands of people banned for actually putting effort in explaining why its a bad thing.

I'm not a weeb and even I know that Japan is hardly the first to make carbon-copy characters.

And you're right but I'm also not a supreme autismo and shit up the catalog about it or bump these threads, that's how I'm still here.

sage goes in all fields

but seriously he put it in the e-mail field that's all that matters yousilly billy

Who else is watching Little Witch Academia?
AOTY

sage
and i forgot to finish the editing of my post, woe is me

JEWS WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

gg

Pick one.
You can enjoy the works of another culture without falling "victem" to it. You know, like weebs. Some anime is trashy fanservice boobfests and other anime I consider forms of art. Just because most anime have a similar art forms does not mean they are all the same. It's all up to your taste.

Anime is my preferred medium of entertainment because I find it fun and the alternative is garbage (most of the time). If there's anything I learned from anime, it's that Japs are spiritual like us. Many of the "lessons" the story used in anime are esoteric truths, or pagan in nature. It's been a joke that only wizards can make good anime.

The best example I can think of this is Space Dandy. It's a tasteful comedy and pretty gorgeous looking in its production quality. The main character visits and interstellar strip joint called "Boobies", but this is played for laughs as it mocks how many other shows rely on boobservice instead of narrative to fuel a show. The show respects your intelligence and never assaults the screen with flailing breasts. Its very self aware and well written. The main character adventures through space and encounters several odd things cosmos. While the show is written as a comedy, I was constantly surprised on how it simultaneously made me laugh and question my own core philosophies. Not only that, but there were moments that the show could spin a story in the limited 20 minutes it has to present something per episode that genuinely made me cry. It improved my worldview, and depending on the person it could do the same for others. Most of my understanding of magick and esoteric studies comes from books but, I cannot deny that some anime have influenced my knowledge in this area as well (small as it is).

Being closed minded is never a good thing, and I strongly suggest OP and others that agree with him to not be so quick to judge everything in a category with just a black and white brush. Sure you can argue majorities, which are true, but not all anime is the same. Some are degenerate, others can be masterpieces. And MOST IMPORTANTLY, anime is just fun. When's tell last time anything from the west actually entertained you?

How many boards have you made this thread on, this is my third time seeing it?

wew pleb

You mean most. Most anime is shitty wish fulfillment or moeblob garbage to appeal to hikikomori's

Sure, anyone who posts anime can be classified as such and you're here and a few of your friends are here but most posts don't contain anime in them so supreme autismos (such as yourself) seem to be in the minority.

Anyone can cherry-pick anything from a culture and use it as leverage for their arguments but what I find absolutely disgusting is that you find this pro-Japanese moeshit on a board of white nationalists with appeal to tradition as their main argument for its existence.

Stopped reading there, fucking leave.

Yup fuck anime, facebook frog is the image choice of intellectual adults.

The fact that Holla Forums has a fucking Steben Jewshitverse board infuriates me to no end. Why the fuck do we allow those retarded faggots to have their own little circle jerk.

what I find absolutely disgusting is that you find this poo poo and pee pee on a board of white nationalists with appeal to tradition as their main argument for its existence.

The price of freedom.

Your newfaggotry is palpable.

What, did you not get to bring friends?

Mmmmh, let's all guess who could be behind that…

The assholes who keep bumping them?

oldfags

Imkamfy….

first post….

I fap to anime and YOU CAN'T STOP ME

doubtful

The inability to know when you're being made fun of is an indicator of autism.

Seriously though how many boards did you post this on? Or do you just stick to here and /9ks/?

REMINDER that anime triggers goons an awful lot, so be sure to post your smuggest smugs

Spoken, and formatted, like a true newfag.

Funny how the "goons" post more and better anime than the "Holla Forumsacks"…

Looks like (((trshills))) are back