BEN AFFLECK BEING 'USHERED OUT' OF BATMAN ROLE

archive.fo/r1rkC

I don't really see how they'll make the transition go over well unless they do some kind of "Death of Batman" story and then have Dick Grayson take over the mantle.

Watching the DCCU fumble and fail is like watching the white trash in the trailer park from your 5th story apartment next door. It's the greatest entertainment you can have for free.

Or just replace him without thinking about it.
Barely anyone cared when the Hulk was replaced in the MCU, though admittedly he was only seen once as Edward Norton, while Affleck has been seen, what, 3 or 4 times?

I doubt they'd make Nightwing into Batman as they've both got solo films and they seem to be wanting to keep the original versions of each character, just like Marvel did for everyone except Ant-Man.

They're not great, but at least each film tries something new and different from Marvel, who just produces the same film constantly.

DC should admit defeat and ice the DC Movieverse (or what the hell tehy call it) for a decade… They would have chance against the new Marvel heroes, because diversity cast wouldn't interest anybody.

Statistically there's no such thing as white trash when you have a small percentage of the population committing 50% of the crime.

Everything wrong with Affleck's life, was done by himself. Fuck him. Everything wrong with the DC movies was done by them, WB, and (((Snyder))). The last one finally got what was coming to him. Now it's Ben's turn. All these horrible human beings need to suffer for all the things they've done.

White Trash has nothing to do with committing crime. It's a way of life.

Now he's denying it

He is a good Batman and Henry is a good Superman and i am very excited to see them in future films

Too bad the scripts are garbage.

they said "gracefully" so it must be true!

It's just a movie bro

How the fuck are they even gonna do that
We never even established the Batman universe in the movies, this is going to be a bad decision.

not to mention that story is awful. batman takes a vacation while dick grayson does his job. what were they thinking?

This.
The only good thing to come of it was Morrison's Batman and Robin run.

Probably the same way they transitioned into Val Kilmer and eventually the god awful George Clooney

They did what now
I thank god every day that I wasn't born or alive during the 90's.

DC shouldn't rush shared universe. They should focus on making few good movies first, ideally Batman, WW, and Superman. Then make a Justice League film, and next films for remaining members.
Letting Goyer be the head writer was a terrible move as well.

you're not missing a thing except for quite possibly the number one worst batman movie in the history of forever.

>not Batman Returns

Batman Returns, in addition to being a disjointed mess of Tim Burton jizz on celuloid, it's also directly responsible for Batman and Robin. It's darker, less family friendly tone cost rights-holders a lot of money though the loss of sales of Batman Returns merchandise. When Batman Forever came along, a lot of people passed on the rights only for the film to become a block-buster. They lost money again, so they weaseled their way onto Batman and Robin 's film committee to make sure they wouldn't lose money again. Their influence made Batman and Robin the bland, boring product it is.

Well it is July.

omg they gonna reboot da dceu with flash movie

Hey Holla Forums

Just because Batman Returns boyed the shills out doesn't mean that Batman and Robin wasn't considerably worse by comparison

Batman and Robin is considered one of the worst movies of all time, capeshit or not.

JUST FLECK MY SHIT UP!

I just came back from seeing a late showing of that turd Wonder Woman, and all I could think of is that these niggers are going to be falling on their swords since they're trying to immediately compete with Disney through this trash. All of their movies so far have been shit and they've already started talk of cycling Batmans actors this early on?

The only way they'll be saved is if they start making these movies to fucking cater exclusively to the Chinamen, because given how much people in the lot were laughing at the 'serious' scenes Aquaman certainly wont be doing anything better than these past stinkers.

Where did you watch Wonder Woman for that to happen?

A drive in movie theater in Upstate New York. No one was putting on airs for that bullshit, top moments included