EPA on lockdown, about to be holocausted

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-24/trump-bans-epa-employees-using-social-media-bars-new-contracts
archive.is/87mC2
Looks like the Climate Change crowd is completely and utterly fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Rt8F4
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/24/no-president-trump-does-not-need-to-take-immediate-action-on-daca-heres-why/

dailydot.com/layer8/trump-administration-cuts-arts-funding-radio-npr/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-exclusive-idUSKBN1582XQ
archive.is/35oXv
archive.is/VnrMY
archive.is/y4wdX
archive.is/bGJ0W
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does this mean we can start building factories again?

Good fuck the EPA. Fucking overreaching faggots, the lot of them.

holy shit. are we really going to have 8 years of this??? Hes already lampshading so many people and useless money wasting government bullshit, made America greater than any of the obama years and its week fucking 1.

So how did the AP get these emails? Someone clearly didnt read the emails then.

Climatecucks btfo.

Time to liquidate all the bullets and assault rigles these assholes are hiding.

No he said liquidate. As in, sell them to the citizens.

I assume he isn't a cuck. Benefit of the doubt.

He isn't just lampshading and reducing waste, he is bleading away the liberal establishments lifeblood.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Good. Fuck the EPA. They need a good beat down.
archive.is/Rt8F4

Week of the long knives, baby.

PRESIDENT GOD EMPEROR TRUMP IS BURNING THEIR VILLAGES, TEARING THEIR TEMPLES APART BRICK BY BRICK AND SALTING THEIR LANDS
Decades of commies' hard work gone in weeks.

Specifically, day 2.

He told you that you would get tired of winning. Thought he was joking did you?

Interesting. The administration has enough time to put a moratorium on all EPA communications and approve oil pipelines, but apparently they can't seem to squeeze overturning a simple executive order to rescind executive protection from deportation for taco niggers.

HE HASNT DONE IT YET BECAUSE HES NOT FUCKING STUPID. CONGRESS IS DRAGGING THEIR FEET ON APPROVING HIS APPOINTMENTS. THEY WONT EVEN GET TO HEARINGS INTO HIS SUPREME COURT PICK UNTIL THE CABINET APPOINTMENTS ARE DONE. AND GOING FORWARD WITH SUCH AN E.O. WHEN HE DOESNT HAVE A MAJORITY IN THE SUPREME COURT, AND HE HAS NIGHT A SECRETARY OF STATE NOR AN ATTORNEY GENERAL IN THEIR OFFICES WOULD BE EXTREMELY FUCKING STUPID. THEY EVEN ANNOUNCED DURING THE PRESS CONFERENCE THAT IS EXACTLY THE REASON FOR IT.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS LAME SHILL NARRATIVE ITS PATHETICALLY TRANSPARENT.

Sad!

As a younger one I never really saw it in full glory by proxy. I can start to feel it though.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/24/no-president-trump-does-not-need-to-take-immediate-action-on-daca-heres-why/

Oopsies, maybe you shouldnt have held the economy up with environmental impact statements. YOURE FIRED

Will Trump get rid of retarded emission rules for vehicles? it's fucking retarded that a car is illegal because it doesn't contain a certain amount of oxygen in it's exhaust.
I just want a fucking skyline

Hell no, I knew the man was a liar from day one.

if EPA goes will their set laws for the National Ambient Air Quality Standards go too?

yeah, and lets ban vaccines too. faggots. go and ask any oldfag irl what the air quality was like in big cities in the 70s he'll tell you its like chink chonk capital cities today.

What's the story behind this? EPA not doing their job?

(1) strikes again!

Worse, they caused it.

The EPA and Colorado Reclamation, Mining and Safety team were investigating contamination at the Gold King Mine near Silverton, when they triggered the dam breach.
"I’m very sorry for what happened," said David Ostrander, EPA’s director of emergency preparedness. "This is a huge tragedy. We typically respond to emergencies. We don’t cause them."

(1)

Fun Fact: The vehicle is not illegal. It merely cannot be driven on public roads. You can vroom it around on all the private roads you want!

So they investigated a contamination, & in doing so caused one? Am I getting that right? Has this happened before? One I can kind of forgive, but if this is the norm then yeah, fuck em. Cut all; their funding & replace them with something better.

there aren't any public lands near me that would let me drive for free.

Air quality and kikes de-industrialising the West with taxes and regulations while China produces one-third of all CO2 emissions world-wide are not even comparable, shill.

Baby steps, user, be patient.

OY VEY! I said all vehicles are traffic, that means you gotta gibe shekels for or else we'll fine, you and if you resist kidnap you if we see you without our inspection stickers, unless you are willing to fight. You wouldn't fight would you?

plant some trees then faggot, oh wait most oxygen comes from algae and phytoplankton, but then again why bother arguing with a (1)

Is there something personnel here? Have the EPA fucked with his business in the past?

This madman is a genius.

no, they're just unnecessary and a bunch of kikes

No amount of Jew magic in the world can change the fact that you can drive whatever car you want - without even a license - on private property. Sorry, kike, but you lose!

Yes
www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/20/before-colorado-mine-disaster-epa-project-caused-spill-in-georgia.html

watchdog.org/234100/epa-disasters/

Obamacare is still 100% in effect. Trump issued an ExO concerning it, but that order didn't end it in any way or stop it. Congressional Republicans are working on a replacement plan as we speak, though.

Not really, people will just have to clean themselves and become acclimated to the sut, ash and carbon in the air, which isn't that hard to do, I mean fucking Chinks can do it. Even if climate change and pollution is real, who gives a shit? Flint knapping was quite unhealthy for ancien man as they could inhale the silicon and dust knocked off as they chipped and chiseled at the stone, but it's what really allowed man to become more than a scavenging beast of the field.

Trump has been dying to do all this shit since the 80s. Amazing to see him moving so fast. Any other politician would still be doing a victory lap and talking about "reaching across the aisle".

I remember having one of Harvard's (((paid slideshows))) that fit the criteria which (((they))) use to push global warming and shit.

Reaching across the aisle is for fucking fags.

It's amazing how those cunts sold betrayal as virtue for decades.

Why do you think it's getting get shut down? It sounds like telling them to basically not do anything public until they get reorganized. I doubt he'll shut them down, cause he's not stupid.

no shit, link?

Robert Kennedy Jr. has already been appointed for the job, user, by the Trump Admin.

Trump really doesn't fuck around, this is amazing.

If he want to bring back jobs the EPA probs won't like all that extra Carbon Emissions from all these new jobs coming back.

get the fuck out shlomo you butthurt loser

He eliminated the part (the individual mandate) that allowed it to pass through the SCOTUS, the only part they found constitutional. That penalty/tax is now gone, which makes Nigger Care unconstitutional.

It's not like he has to. Democrats don't control anything right now.

One of their tricks is trying apply their corprate law to state owned property, which is in truth your property (we the people's) and unless you committed an actual crime it doesn't apply. And that actually is the grand majority of roads, streets, state highways, etc. the only possible one they could hypothetically Jew us on is interstates because of Federal Jurisdiction; solution? Go from state road to state road and by pass them np. But they've over extended their reach much through vague threats and curtural programming so deeply that people don't even understand what right to travel means nor the mountain of implications under saying "I understand" when they ask you about the (nature of the) charges.

The perversion of law must end! The parasitic lawyer/law maker class be routed from the scene of history.

see

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/pbsnpr-panic-trump-administration-defundprivatize/

Yeah link is daily dot but you can google for more sources if you want. I feel like some of these weird obscure places tell the truth better than shit like CNN anyway.

dailydot.com/layer8/trump-administration-cuts-arts-funding-radio-npr/

No, I would bet money that he won't shut them down completely. He'll just try to reduce enforcement of regulations, while also lobbying congress to change the laws.

The main change will be public, on climate change research, and the guy in charge has a very reasonable opinion, that climate change is real but humans aren't having nearly the effect the lefties claim.

Apart from that, What else needs to get btfo by President Trump?

Looks like I'm going to be praising Kek every day at this rate.

It used to be that every day I woke up and took another black pill due to "progressive" decline.

Enjoiy your b&, we don't take kindly to your kind around here :^)

Filtered.

It probably won't be made public, but the intelligence services need to be cleaned out. Like transferring some of the functions and authority of the CIA over to the DIA etcetera.

As opposed to an unreasonable opinion which you don't agree with before listening to the position? That's a bias.

It isn't, global warming climate change implies the Earth turning into that Fallout video game if you use coal just like China's doing.

Also

Not only that, they have no ideological platform, no leader, and no prospective candidate to rival Trump in 2020. Last year we memed #NoMoreWhitePresidents and the democrats are trying to turn that into a party platform.

This is true but Trumpcucks here are blinded by him. All Trump has done so far is done things to help big business. Deny all you want but if you judged him now his is a slightly modified neocon agenda. Until he addresses immigration I will call him a kike shill

No, that's runaway global warming. Climate change just means the climate changes over time. Like ice ages and stuff.

He needs to get his cabinet picks confirmed before he can do the more controversial moves. Once he has the cabinet in place, then you can raise questions. By the way, you should be banned for saying trumpcucks.

What do you know
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-exclusive-idUSKBN1582XQ

Somehow a bigger threat than runaway government spending.

That's no reason to do the reasonable thing™ and give faggots free money to work in a government agency.

How much are you being paid to work at EPA?

I'm not sure if its the same one or not but I recall one where something similar had happened. They had detected trace amounts of toxins seeping into the water from an old mine and in trying to seal the mine from water """""""""accidentally"""""""" flooded the whole thing and the entire contents of the mine was vented into the river.

I said nothing of the sort. You are delusional.

this really is the best timeline

you mean day 5 user
20th counts as a day

IT IS AMAZING

Global warming is mostly bullshit, but ocean acidification is a valid threat, as it could threaten to wipe out an extremely large amount of ocean life.

JUST BECAUSE TRUMP WORKED DURING HIS CELEBRATION AND WEEKEND DOESNT MEAN THE WEEK STARTED BEFORE YESTERDAY

Jesus Christ user, click the fucking archive.

Bout to undo Nixon's work.

CO2 causes literally zero harm to the human body. if you really cared about air quality, you would be against al gore and those other faggots because they are distracting us from ACTUAL pollution.

NAME A SINGLE THING THE US CAN DO TO STOP THAT? OH… NOTHING AS LONG AS THE THIRD WORLD ISNT SANCTIONED FOR THEIR OFF THE CHARTS POLLUTION? YA DONT SAY!

20 21 22 23 24
that seems like 5 days to me

You will youngling, you will.

Then embargo China and India, outbid the shit they buy from South America.

If it's a threat then why isn't anyone doing anything meaningful about it?

We should probably give the EPA more funding and hope they do the reasonable thing™ right goy :^)))^).

Yes user. Yes it does.
Trump even said with the Keystone/DAPL order, he wants to remove restrictions on steel, allowing us to make the pipes ourselves.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

I was a contractor at a large EPA office in Obama's first term. It was terrible, unionized federal employees are cunts. Half of them had autographed Obama portraits in their cubicles. It was mostly lawyers and statisticians

I would love to see them go down

No it fucking isn't. Every multicellular form of life in the oceans evolved when the sea were more acidic than humanity could possibly hope to make it even if we tried. And there was even more plankton when it was closer to acid.
Ocean pH changes more, several times a day, with the currents and tides than humanity could manage.
It's even more bullshit than the glowbull worming scam itself.

Good, the only thing the EPA is good at is detecting false MPG and fuel emissions in vehicles.

Is this the asses and elbows guy's new autistic red text spam catchphrase? Been seeing it lots of threads today.

DEUS IS VERY VULT RIGHT NOW

Pretty sure even that is mostly politics

No its from

Trump isn't a retard. I imagine he'll shift focus from carbon dioxide to harmful toxins. Nobody wants that shit.

Was this the case where they "accidentally caused a spill" to basically get the locals out and reclaim land for the FED?

I think you should kill yourself, Dilbert.

Yes, so lets sanction the fuck out of them, and come up with some kind of treatment for the water to change its PH value on a mass scale, it shouldnt cost that much relative to all the other insanity that is going on. You wouldnt even need a carbon tax.

We are literally gonna get tired of winning.

No, dont put words in my mouth. The EPA can be shut down, but government R&D is a valid outlet for spending. America and white people in general are responsible for nearly all the great contributions to the world.. it wouldnt cost 100 million to come up with something that changes the P/H value in water to the point where its not so acidic. Problem solved, no more large fish die offs and threat of a worse problem.

i wonder what the new regulations are gonna look like now

Top jej, this is on par with the UN WMD commission accidentally nuking someone

TRUMP WILL MAKE MUSCLE CARS GREAT AGAIN

Imagine the HP#s car makers could hit if they didn't have to follow 9001 different EPA regulations.

Also the reason we don't have small diesel cars that get 50MPG here in the USA is completely the fault of the EPA.

The EPA finished their original goal years ago and then turned in to a bureaucratic monstrosity that doesn't do anything but make up pointless regulations and stifle technology advancement. Every year they write new laws for no other reason then to just to justify their budget.

The microbeads problem for example, some kid came up with a device that floats around on its own and collects the beads over a period of 10-20 years, but costs nearly nothing and is extremely effective.

this, imagine all advancements we could make in actually protecting the environment if the government spent all that money on higher levels of research instead of beaurocracy

The only danger in environmentalism is that organizations which push for it are extremely attractive to communists (watermelons). Hitler wanted to protect the environment, I dont believe in global warming myself, but maintaining ocean acidity and keeping micobeads and nasty chemicals out of the oceans that the Chinese otherwise would have dumped, nothing wrong with that.

This is so fucking hilarious. The (((globalists))) have been steadily working for decades to get this shit going and Trump destroys their entire work in less than a week.

Better invest in steel, oil, and construction, niggers.

I decide to err on the side of caution in terms of climate change, might as well try and keep things smogless. I actually highly believe that environmentalist types could be very easily swayed to the right, the only reason why a lot of the hippy types are so liberal is because there's basically no choice for them.

Id suggest investing in all those companies Spicer named as having their CEO's met with Trump to discuss how to improve the US business environment, who will be meeting with him in month I believe, and then on a quarterly basis. That was the type of beautiful, golden announcement that those stock manipulating robots that react in a microsecond and buy before you get the chance to - cant predict and realize. If I had money, Id be rich, because I would have invested in a package with all of those US companies Trump met with. They together will make huge gains by the end of his 8 years, you watch.

How much are they paying you, JIDF?

Thx user, been away from Holla Forums for a few days and missed that get.

(checked)
I think you should buy my book, Bonobo Brainstate and make sure to watch me on Periscope.

Smog was solved with 1990s level regulations.

EPA regulations today are counter productive. Car makers are giving up fuel efficiency to hit ever increasing emissions standards. The EPA is never satisfied.

On the industrial side the EPA puts American factories out of business or pushes them to CHYNA where there is zero regulation. The end result is more shit in the air and more shit in the water.

Whats better for the environment? A factory in the USA with reasonable regulations or one in the 3rd world with ZERO regulations?

Yes it is illegal. That's the entire reason /o/fags are so fucking assblasted about importation law. It would be one thing if what you say was the case, but it simply is not. Any vehicle that has not passed the government sanctioned emissions and safety regulations is illegal to even import and own physically within the borders of the country. If customs discovers that for example an ST205 Celica has been shipped in a container to the LA port from Japan, it will immediately be impounded. Even in the case that your import slips through the cracks and you get it hauled to your property, all it takes is a neighbor or passing official to report the improper vehicle, and you'll wake up to the feds raiding your property and seizing and ultimately either auctioning or crushing your vehicle.

That's a reasonable argument, dubs man, consider me on board.

How can they auction it off if it was illegal to own in the first place?

My conspiracy sense starting going crazy when I saw the first Spicer speech, it was such a blatant smoke screen that I had to wonder what was being slid. Then Trump just goes about doing exactly what he said he was going to do with less noise from the left because they're too busy falling over eachother to make snarky jokes about alternative facts and dippin dots.

This presidency is shaping up nicely, congress better not fuck this up.

Vaccines are dysgenic. We want subhumans with poor immune systems to die.

It's the feds we're talking about, do you think they give a fuck about appearing consistent or abiding law? I don't know how their auctions work, I just know that in the event that they're not going to crush the vehicle as part of a PR campaign, they end up at some kind of customs/forefeit property auction.

This. You'll just end up breeding a co-dependence on the damn injections.

DAILY REMINDER THAT EPA FAGGOTRY IS PART OF THE REASON CARS AND TRUCKS ARE SO FAGGY LOOKING IN THE CURRENT ERA

You spelled NHTSA wrong.

Oh god the way you said that gave me boner! Keep talking dirty to us!

What does this mean? What are you trying to get across here?

It's interesting that none of the real money states are on that list.

5 mile an hour bumper is my guess

He wasn't lying. It's really happening so fast it's making my head spin. Holy shit.

Yeah, maybe. My gut tells me he's talking about aero and thinks you're a fag if you're not driving a brick-shaped vehicle that gets 15mpg.

Good.

Most of these agencies employ petty little passive-aggressive faggots or DMV Lady sheeboons that use their power to fuck with small business.

It's mostly the shills of the (((insurance))) industry.

The EPA has no business being armed. Who the hell do they think they are, the FBI? Their weapons should all be seized and auctioned off to the public.

Which is why you put Canadian plates on it you dumbass.

Not the EPA but another out of control agency. The NHTSA. They regulate EVERYTHING now. Even shit that really doesn't matter.

But now its
etc..

No it's not you fucking parasite.

Good now go find a company that will spend all those millions on your plan. You shouldn't have a problem doing that now that Trump is going to cut 75% of regulations.

>4 out of 292X days

You are forgetting the fact that Earth was completely uninhabitable to humans then, too. We need are dependent on a robust and healthy ocean ecosystem for fishing, and the marine plants producing nearly all of Earth's oxygen. Acidification is not a 100 percent extinction level event but we cannot support our civilization or many of our land based ecosystems with just the deep sea niggers that eat phosphorous. Have fun with 30+ percent less oxygen production from ocean acidification, faggot. Actual environmentalism, not global warming alarmism and carbon credit racketeering, is fully NatSoc and environment destroyers are no better than Jews.

It created epi-pen's delivery technology as a means of fighting biological warfare etc, that was a US army invention.

Also, that computer youre using right now, and the internet, and the chips in your smartphone etc.. All US government R&D creations we wouldnt have without government R&D. Youre an idiot.

to be fair, government inefficiency was somewhat reduced because if they failed in their departments the entire country would be cleansed in nuclear flame.

Anyone who opposes the idea of government using tax dollars to research technological and scientific advances for the army, NASA, and society in general… clearly is not a National Socialist.

Thats fucking retarded. He is throwing the baby out with the bath water

I can cherrypick failures too.

So youre a lefty/pol/ shill who hates capitalism and thinks we are capitalists, meanwhile shilling against things that are clearly part of a National Socialist ideology. Government R&D is good, get out shill.

Besides, thats not even a fucking argument. The military goes through with endless plans that end up being cancelled, it could be argued wasted could be reduced, but that shit has been part of America since at least WW2, just look at the T1 heavy program, your heavy tank that was scrapped because medium tanks with mobility were needed, in the end. Its completely irrelevant though, NASA made computers and the chips in your phone, the army made epi pens delivery system for the medication to be quickly injected, the US government spending money on research has made some of the most important things in peoples lives today.. and government funded research is part of a National Socialist ideology. You think Mengele was a capitalist/private businessman? lol.

What should be happening is that the US should KEEP their secrets if possible, and embargo countries who refuse to acknowledge patent law and pay license fees.

Yeah now we only have libtards screaming "think of the children" whenever someone wants to place a pipeline or use coal only to clap when obongo spends a few hundred billions on some natsoc™ researchbux on renewable energy. The retard shilling for muh govt is probably an EPA worker who's about to get fired and will soon find himself sucking dick in order to solve world hunger and the semen surplus at the same time.

archive.is/35oXv
archive.is/VnrMY
archive.is/y4wdX
archive.is/bGJ0W

Like for example, imagine a world where Samsung needs to pay the US government a fee on every microchip they put into a phone, because of the technology the US government uses.. or, where the Koreans dont even understand the process involved in making said chips, and simply dont have access to them, meanwhile America benefits from the advances it made itself. Why does it just hand other countries the technology they need to beat white people over the head with? Fuck Africa, you let your trains rot, no more technology for you. Stay in your mud huts and stop having babies.

Easiest filter ever.

I already said shut the EPA down, Chaim. Youre obviously not one of us.

Kek. Mfw my uncle is an EPA employee who is authoritarian left and vocal about it. for years "Obama is the best and there's nothing the climate deniers can say about it I love saving the environment for a living" now he is btfo and scared of losing his retarded useless job.

Not even a week in.

Wait, isn't that supposed to say you will be rid of the EPA if you say "So long, Dickless!"?

Reminder that Ben predicted this.

Funner Fact: The Supreme Court upheld the right to travel so the government doesn't have the authority to even issue such a law. (They also can't require you to have a drivers licence, insurance, or a licence plate, but you'd better have a constitutional lawyer able to present the case law proving this)

I respect your trips, but remember that smallpox fucked everybody's shit up all over Europe, and then everywhere else. Do you want China cooking up more insane viruses due to their shitty livestock and food systems, with billions of people to keep passing it around and improving it? Well end up with shit that even Madagascar can't shut down.

The IRS is also illegal but obviously nobody is going to win a court case for not paying their illegal income tax

I-is Ben parroting the "Link mah boi!" meme?

Enjoy dying from your shingles in extreme pain, you fucking faggot.

Stop wasting oxygen then. Seal an air-tight bag around your head and live off of the CO2 your body produces.

You can't die from shingles and the vaccine is grown on aborted foetus you fucking retard.
Enjoy your IV cannibalism you twisted ghoul.

The epa ducks with EVERYONE user. They actually are used to stop, hamper, and slow business and growth by regulations. Unless you are in the pay for play club in Congress.

Fucking spell check…

That antisemite bastid! How will we Jews file frivolous environmental impact reports to keep the goyim away from our future land development deals?! This is a shoah!

Far what I've read so far it was just sediment. Rock and soil sediment with a small amount of iron. In the UK we get water much more murky and black looking in some areas after heavy rain when some soil, peat and broken down vegetation gets washed into the rivers. It's not like deadly chemicals from some factory got released or anything.

On top of that, they work hand-in-hand with BLM (the non-riot-y more asshole-y one) by slapping small businesses with fines or orders to move over (((Endangered Species))) of some random fungus n shit, push them halfway across the state, and then they sell the land to a Clinton buddy like what they did in Oregon with the Uranium landgrab (done on "behalf of those poor injuns" up there)

tfw rotaries may become a thing again