You people told me that the Transformers comics were good. You lied

You people told me that the Transformers comics were good. You lied.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1006518/5820f1b385/
tfwiki.net/wiki/Victorion
tfwiki.net/wiki/Female_Transformer
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Realmrsoptimusprime
tfwiki.net/wiki/Prime's_Rib!
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright, who let the fujoshits and the gay community in ?

Heck, the gay Transformers thing was done way before in More than Meets the Eye…and it fucking sucks back then too. Say what you will about Japan fucking up the Transformers…at least it's not this bullshit.

Welcome to IDW. Fujoshits out the ass.

Fujoshis and Yuris out the ass.

Seriously, fuck IDW for doing this shit. Hell, pretty sure the folks who say this is OK turned their nose up at fucking Kiss Players.

WHAT FUCK!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA.

And what's worse? Vortex had his entire team brainwashed just so he can be together with Onslaught…who is brainwashed.

Hey, remember when Simon Furman made Arcee's backstory where he was a guy bot who was forcibly changed into females (since early in the IDW continuity, there were no female bots…even though Megatron Origins had female bots in the background) and the fans complained?

Now, we have Vortex being OK with his teammates getting brainwashed..just so he can have his way with Onslaught. Do you hear any complaints?

You better be fucking with me.

I hated this shit to. You know about Arcee right?

It's a little more complicated then that, but basically yes.

Oh no, what did they do to Arcee?

No I don't but I'm already livid in anticipation.

As I mentioned earlier…Arcee's backstory was that he's originally a dudebot…but then got turned into a fembot and he/she's completely nuts, becoming this kill crazy bitch. Furman got a lot of flack for that.

I'm not fucking with ya…that's what happened. Starscream brainwashed the Combaticons bar Vortex and Vortex is OK with this because Starscream brainwashed Onslaught to notice Vortex. The Combaticons…from a unit that slaughtered the Elite Guards..to this.

And to twist the knife further..other issues then retconned it by basically saying that Arcee's past self was a lie and now she's what was meant to be…basically trying to not offend the trannies.

No one here EVER fucking said that, you lying cunt.

Oh god…Lost Light. It's bloody terrible really. Rodimus is a goddamn jerk, Ultra Magnus is a guy with pole up his exhaust port…that thing with Rewind and Chromedome and the other thing with Cyclonus and Tailgate.

The gay relationships sicken me to my very core. They don't have reproductive organs and the thought of mighty Cyclonus wanting to make fuck to a child-like minichanger enrages me on a level that no human language is capable of accurately relating.

First feminists bitched that there were no female Transformers.
Then fans sperged that there was a female Transformer.
Then Clankers whined that there was only one female Transformer.

Now they're all trannies, ARE YOU HAPPY? ARE YOU? HUH?
To quote the Bard, and by The Bard of course I mean Lando Calrissian, this deal's getting worse by the minute.

…Funny thing is, Prime's Rib! is written by the same guy who wrote Spotlight Arcee…

I really really hope they don't let the SJW writers touch Sonic. I mean yes it's autistic, but damn it the last few years it was written by people actually passionate about their IP instead of using it to soapbox. They better bring back Ian Flynn. Is there more SJWism in Transformers besides gay bots? I mean gay bots isn't really political, it could mean yaoi fangirls. But I hope the mansplaining one is the only one.

Holy fuck this is hilarious
How these comics get this bad?

Does anyone have the full official parody comic.

I like to believe the reason comics like this get bad is because of autism.

For example, Transformers, to your average member of the public, are robots that transform into cars and jets. "Robots in disguise". However, to your fanboy autist, it's deep lore to the point that they forget that they're writing a comic about robots that transform into cars and jets.

Then you combine that with hashtags and a lack of real human interaction.

Well fuck

Dear God, there is no difference between the parody and the real thing.

If Sonic becomes a SJW I don't know what I'll do.

The IDW stuff is fucking weird, like when they first started out they had Shane MCarthy who inserted his own OC Drift into the canon (Which he rightfully got called out for) and then he wrote All Hail Megatron which was a goddamn mess of a storyline that went nowhere fast.

As if that wasn't bad enough you had Mike Costa who blatantly admits that he hates Transformers and prefers writing for human characters writing a couple of garbage issues, then you had Simon Furman who just hates the concept of female Transformers in general and you can thank him for Arcee's horrible characterization in the IDW series.

Anyway they did a soft reboot and now we only have three writers, John Barber, James Roberts and Mairghread Scott.

Scott and Roberts are your typical feminist and numale, Scott refuses to use Blackaracina's original design in the comics because she found it too triggering and Roberts is the reason for all the gay shit and LOL RANDOM humor in MTMTE and Lost Light.

Barber is a decent writer though.

Hold on, why was that TBS cartoon thread beleted?

I mean, it was on the top page….

My response to this entire thread.

THEY ARE FUCKING ROBOTS! WHY!? THEY. ARE. ROBOTS!

Fujoshis who pretend their transformers ships are progressive so they don't feel guilty about getting off to robots.

One good thing came out of All Hail…it's what the live action movie supposed to be. Seriously, when the Decepticons attack Earth, humans wouldn't be able to kill any single Cybertronian with their weapons.

And the worse part is….Barber's basically the janitor in the Transformers book. When everyone fucks up character and continuity, Barber's there to clean it up.

Cheap writers.

Heck, I can come up with a better story when I was 12. Think of this..World War 2 Transformers with a twist, the Allies found the Decepticons, the Nazis found the Autobots.

WHY DOES THE STORY EVEN NEED GAY ROBOTS?
THEY CAN'T REPRODUCE REGARDLESS OF SEX/ORIENTATION, RIGHT?

Especially when the series had shown how Cybertronians are made…

they had one nigaboo
exhentai.org/g/1006518/5820f1b385/

How and why?

The intended demo is little girls, not tumbrlspawn

i… I thought this was only in fanfics.

the writers seem to have forgotten(or didn't know in the first place) how to write pure action- adventure comics where the characters actually act like what they are. Instead of writing them as robots, they write them as "humans who look like robots"(and conform to our idea of what humans are like.).

Why sage?

How can any publisher be cucked enough to allow this? This makes me worry about muh Turtles.

no reason really.

sorry.

Jeez, even Japan didn't fuck up this bad…and they made Kiss Players.

No one cares user, you're only bringing them up to stir shit.

Isn't that what we're here for?

Did the fujoshits get their hands on GI Joe and Godzilla?

I remember when Fujoshits used to be shameless. There was this one chick on deviantart who actually believed Optimus Prime was her husband. I wouldn't be surprised if she had an article on Encylopedia Dramatica.

Last long running Godzilla series had a lesbian couple.

Kill yourself

longer answer: I was exhausted last night, decided to sage my first post and then thought: "hey, it won't matter if I sage the next post".

You knwo you can delete it.

Elevating that hack Roberts was one of the worst things they have done. Not only did he start the gay shit but he rips off shitty dr who plots, all dialog is witty banter, the plots have no pay off. Now they have the garbage hasbroverse latched onto the transformers books.

I miss the fujoshits of the 2000s, sure they could be cunts about their ships and husbandos but at least they never attempted to kill people IRL and pretend their masturbatory fantasies are progressive.

Please tell me there's more, this is funny as shit.

Sega is pretty strict about their licensing requirements. They wouldn't let Archie have gay Sonic characters from what I remember. Not that I even give a shit. This seems really out of place for Transformers though.

Rotor was turned into a faggot, if I remember.

That sounds like the raddest shit since the 80s. You have alliances of convenience being tested by conflicting moralities and the transformers themselves are each side's super weapons.
Then you gave the escalating arms race as each side tries to replicate cybertronian technology; the autobots concerned about earth advancing too quickly and the decepticons exploiting relationships with rich corporations

Thanks, user.

Probably but I dont remember.

We have gay robots, but still no pure love /ss/ fuck this parallel universe.

Do you remember her name? She's probably a SJW now.

Good luck with your new comic run, Sanic

Yet people will still shill for IDW. The possibility that they may make a Sonic comic is all the more irksome. Funny thing is, this isn't even the worst shit they've done. They've even made what is essentially the Transformers version of Steven Universe: tfwiki.net/wiki/Victorion

What the fuck is with the Steven Universe shit on the wiki?

Victorion is essentially an "all-female" Transformers fusion made of a few "tranny" bots, they saw some parallels and went with it. Also, the Wiki went full libtard a little while back and started erasing or replacing all their more offensive humor and images, mostly the Kiss Players shit and any references to buttsex jokes. Apparently one of the new admins were a tranny and a gay due and both got buttburned by most of the offensive humor, so they and the remaining old admins decided to change the wiki and started adding more tumblr-tier humor to replace the old stuff. Some users even got threats over restoring Kiss Player humor. This comes as no shock considering how the fanbase started to change as IDW made more Current Year changes.

tfwiki.net/wiki/Female_Transformer It gets worse user.

The wiki was always somewhat pozzed but fucking hell.

Why does Transformers attract fujoshis like how Sonic attracts autists?

This is what happens when you allow civil rights activists even an inch of room.

If I had to put my finger on it the reason is probably due to the bright colors. Big splashes of bright colors especially blue attracts the worst kinds of people, and I use the word people very loosely in this case.

Bara robots?

Comics are barely canon anyway. Hasbro's attention is focused on the real bucks, ie those shitty new TF cartoons that are nowhere near as good as Animated.

Never ever because we can't have nice things.

Let it all burn…

What's wrong with a world where optimus prime can get his dick oiled? Are you against heterosexual robot sex?

for

fuck's

SAKE

There really isn't

The internet was a mistake

Who writes like this?

I think her username was Optimus Prime's wife or something. She got btfo and might've deleted her Deviantart account. I wouldn't be surprised if she became an SJW later on.

True I do miss that.

She does

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Realmrsoptimusprime

I used to visit the site…and I don't even remember those paragraphs in the middle…god fucking damn it….are they just going to infect my childhood? What's next? Dragon Ball's getting infected? A feminist Super Robot series?

I kinda want to see that, either as a giant sexy robot beating up evil robots or some shitty sjw comic where the pilots all sit around bitching all the time with only one panel of robot action.

You mean a series where the pilots are ineffectual, always bicker and doesn't do anything?

There are super robot shows with female main characters already, feminists just don't give a shit about them because they just feature normal woman doing normal super robot protag stuff, instead of virtue signaling and pandering.

Not remotely what I mean but good explanation.

Also helps that Noriko is channeling the greatest Super Robot pilot of all time…Ryoma Nagare.

you're a pretty cool guy user

i eAt yOuR BabIEs

HEHE

In other franchise, Digimon has monsters that looked like He-Man or were slutted up to 11- yet the show said something like "There are no male or female Digimon. Just Digimon."

And that was in the dub in the 90s/early 00s.

Seems SJWs focus on sexualizing non-sexual things first to make it easier to change sexual things to their own agenda.

You need to spoiler that shit from now on.

FAGFORMERS, ROBOTS CUM IN GUYS

What is wrong with these people?

Do it, user, you will get rich and live a comfy misogynistic life.

So it's a Trans-Transformer?

Hey guys, guess who runs the TF-Wiki?

Dave Willis, author of Shortpacked.

Aren't you glad such an intelligent and rational person is heading it? Look at the great results!

Shit like this makes me so fucking glad I voted for Trump.

They can't be trans since they never had a gender in the first place. They're just emulating other races. And it's totally pointless, regardless. For robots…

But I know this bullshit is actually all just SJWs projecting their insecurities onto Transformers, which is completely fucking retarded.

Comics are for retards.

You know you're posting on Holla Forums right?

Right. Robots shouldn't care about gender because they already reproduce asexually.

This shit is just trannies and Numales wanting to live vicariously through their childhood characters.

Don't give it (((You)))'s.

I have decided that calvin and hobbes will be my final straw

You're right. Sorry.

You got dubs twice, so I forgive you.

Oh shit wow. I never realized she looked like Lindsay Ellis.

Don't cybertronians procreate without any genitalia at all? In fact, why would they have sexually dimorphic roles when their caste-based society is all about their functional abilities. Applying sex to them is like saying

Heck, in G2 they can reproduce by budding….then again, we don't talk about the G2 comic. And while there are siblings in Transformers, I like to assume that's because they share the same body type or both created in the same production line.

Of course, there's the possibility that they might be bio-mechanical…but that's either in the Beast era, some far offshoot….or Go-Bots.

The closet was too good for them

Of course…Willis..the man's a bane to any fandom.

yuri where?

There are lesbian robots in this comic too.

How the mighty has fallen.

MICHAEL BAY DID NOTHING WRONG

explains why he gets so much shit

Well the movies are selling like hot bread… right?

unfortunately

DBS turned Broly female and made her so strong that she turned SS moments after learning what it was and being just told to put ki into her back, and was able to battle and iirc defeat Goku while he was in his SSB form.
Then again DBS has been shit since the beginning and only faggot fanboys that like flashing lights and turn their brains off when they watch actually enjoy it.

Don't worry
studio TRIGGER got you covered on that since they love western faggotry

I say it's just DBS' shit writing more than it getting infected and pandering to the fans who wanted a female SSJ.

*and just

It's dead, just accept it.

When did he ever make that claim?

According to "On his podcast the BumbleKast, Ian Flynn stated, "I would dare say that if you go through the book since the reboot, you could probably make a case for [Sally and Nicole being in a romantic relationship]." Shortly after the Archie series' cancellation, he confirmed on Twitter that he and Aleah Baker had intentionally written this romance into the book."

God fucking dammit not even Sonic is safe.

They made Kill La Kill, so I don't think they would pander to feminists.

As a Dragon Ball fan myself..I say, fuck DBS..except that ONE episode with Arale. It's nice to see someone remembered Dr. Slump existed.

Nowhere is safe…let's just hope the machine rebellion happen sooner. My heart can't take anymore of this..seeing every aspect of my childhood getting replaced with a sick, demented copy of itself.

I need more this is making my sides burst.

There was a comic made by an official artist (long ago) depicting a scene of angry dykes screaming at Primes attempts to appease them but I don't remember what it was called.

Prime's Rib!…that's from the UK comic written by Simon Furman…the same guy who wrote Spotlight Arcee where it turns out Arcee was a dude and was forcibly experimented into a chick since early on in the story, there were no such thing as female bots on Cybertron…even though Megatron Origins had female bots. Anyways, Arcee went nuts and became kill crazy and then I think either Barber or Roberts that retconned that turns out there were female bots but they left Cybertron and Jhiaxus was reintroducing female bots back on Cybertron and Arcee was pissed not because he's now a chick, it's because he was forced into one and some bots added that maybe Arcee should be female.

tfwiki.net/wiki/Prime's_Rib!

I remember browsing that wiki back in what, 2010 last and none of this shit was there. What the fuck happened?

Dave Willis, some tranny jackass and SJWs happened.