White man set on Fire by Black on Subway in possible Hate crime

Nigger sets White Blonde Man on fire, Laughs
archive.is/et2mK
newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/01/20/sleeping-subway-fire/

>A Brooklyn man fell asleep on the subway, only to wake up engulfed in flames, and police say it was no accident.

I'm not 100% sure of that the perpetrator is Black but given his name, the nature of the crime and the fact that the media has yet to release a photo of him, I'm 99.9% sure that he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

fookembug.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/the-seven-black-presidents-before-barack-obama/
archive.is/q0VC2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

confirmed nog

Anyway I was possibly thinking that Holla Forums could set up a go fund me or something to pay for his medical bills. I think it would be nice.

You dont need the niggers name to know its a nigger.

nigger/nigger

+1

I don't know, of course, but this will be used to deny it and make it a "dindu nuffin, he just likes playing with fire"

has anyone tried to find the nog on social media?
we have to make sure he is black so we can redpill normies about not relaxing arround blacks

If you want to make a liberal go full 1488, drop them off at the corner of Myrtle and Marcy at 2:30 on a Wednesday night.

I guess thats why around blacks you don't relax

Time to start meeting in large groups and killing niggers openly again. Setting people on fire is Africa tier. Their corpses will begin to send the message that shit is changing

Great idea. You do it first with all your FBI friends faggot. How about we send a message by aggressively prosecuting crimes and not allow the dindunuffin defense that has been neutering our legal system? How about enforcement of the death penalty in a timely fashion rather than allowing appeals to drag out? How about more oversight of corrupt sheriff's who allow drugs and other contraband to flow freely in and out of our prisons? Shut down the playground. That would send a far better message.

that second gif makes me cringe, any more violence than necessary is nigger minded. either knock the nig out or end his life

softee detected

GO BACK TO FUCKING REDDIT

Another redpilled white.

i routinely watch the full clip of that second pic. i love watching vids of black and brown getting beaten or killd

S-stahp

Fuck off with your shekel grabbing scheme.

If you want to donate straight to his family. You tried this with that book too, nobody is gonna give you shekels.

Why do they always go for Poles?

He knocked him out, dummy.

Fucking niggers. Kill every fucking dindu.

it's like you want everyone to know you browse reddit

That nig was nigging and started a fight. Beating him into a vegetable is completely justified.

That thread posted recently about the weather underground seems tied into this as well.

During the 70s nog gangs with vague political affiliation started to take over the NY subways and certain lines became apocalyptic helltrains.

stfu

spell it out fully you half ass

i winced

How do are all white New Yorkers not 100% redpilled? You'd think all the nigger and spic violence would show them the way, but every one I've talked to has been a devoted libshit.

A lot of white new yorkers are red pilled. A lot of black, dominican, and asian new yorkers are red pilled. We're just surrounded by the well off who don't care, the hipsters that comprise the millenial media workforce, and a whole lot of easily lead latinxes and blackinxes.

Cringing over seeing a nigger beat up is stupid.

NYC has strict laws that generally keep nogs in check.

Not to mention that the people pushing diversity live in high-income areas devoid of niggers.

i saw this same news story on normie sites and they neglected to mention the kid's race

HMMMMMM

i should have known better than to picture a white-on-white crime

he relaxed around blacks

A lot of them live in shitholes like Bed Stuy and Williamsberg, but they tend to be the really young ones. The older ones end up in Astoria, Park Slope, and Manhattan.

OPEN THOSE LEGS UP KATIE

what is the difference between you and a nigger? I want neither of you faggots in my neighborhood.

I wish we could hang that nigger from a light post in Times Square.

It's so true.

Say what now?

Fellow white Jackson here

Reminder: The race war has been going on for a while now.

Because they know they ain't welcome here. Normalfags are cracking nigger jokes at work, even at HR, not to mention the funny looks they get in public.

It's a mix of niggers and revenge, as opposed to just niggers.

The knockout game was very popular in NYC and was only stopped when some dumb coons made a rabbi eat pavement. Stop and frisk stopped most niggers from nigging but De Blasio ended that because of his half-breed keeds. Hopefully De Blasio gets kicked out come the elections this year.

t. upstate jew yorker

oh shut the fuck up faggot

This jew is having real trouble keeping control. They don't do so well in the real world when they aren't surrounded by useful idiots.

whoops, wrong thread

Jews can get away with anything in NYC, fucking with them is suicide. Two orthodox Jews beat a black guy so bad he lost an eye and they got community service.

The crime took place at a subway stop immediately north of NYC's major Polish neighborhood. Nog was just looking for a human to set on fire and happened to be in a high Polish area.

I honestly believe niggers just exist to die in droves.

It's called Coulter's law, newfruit.

I'm not good with this, why's he turning white again at the end?

Niggers will be expelled from this country or we won't have a country. You can't have niggers and a developed nation forever

Who would be stupid enough to be on a train in Brookyln at 2:30am and fall asleep? A Polish guy… of course.

You Jackson?
You look like a Jackson.

Probably because poles are the most white looking after notherners, blue eyes and light hair.
Nog probably got triggered

Community service sounds typical for a first time misdemeanor animal cruelty charge.

decompression of the air way as his body lets go blood rushed back to head thus skin changed back .
Muh Science

IF YOU CHOKE A SMURF WHAT COLOR DO THEY TURN ?

Every time I see a news story about somebody being set on fire, the perpetrator always ends up being some nog. What the fuck is their obsession with burning people?

Homo erectus probably discovered fire through pyromania.

An SJW cunt recently did the same thing & she ain't black:

Its take a long time to die from burning..That blows.

most of the white New Yorkers that are bluepilled are from out of state and move to New York cause its' seedy and edgy

Andrew Jackson was black you faggot stop subverting black culture
fookembug.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/the-seven-black-presidents-before-barack-obama/

WE WUZ PRESIDENTS N SHIEETT

you could say he was enlightened

it blows my mind how fucking retarded they are. they cant really believe this shit

shieet!! Thomas Jefferson was a nog.
archive.is/q0VC2

Seizure?

He's actually right. Aryans are supposed to be strict and righteous but must not be cruel. Torture is (((their))) métier.

The Polish have a high amount of white genes and red pills in their body.

Proof: their flag.

Looks Hispanic, more like.