U.S. Grant Funds New Israel Military Multiyear Modernization Plan

U.S. Grant Funds New Israel Military Multiyear Modernization Plan

Defense News Reports: TEL AVIV — The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) is beginning work on a new multiyear modernization road map that takes into account an influx of $38 billion in US-promised grant aid from 2019 through 2028, the military’s top planner said on Monday.

Addressing an annual conference here of the Institute for National Security Studies (INSS), Maj. Gen. Amikam Norkin, IDF head of planning (J-5), said the additional US aid – codified in a September 2016 US-Israel memorandum of understanding – allows the military to plan for long-term procurement aimed at preserving superiority through 2030.

“The MoU with the US allows us to plan our force buildup based on this very significant American aid. We aim to translate this into military capabilities … it’s a process that we will start in the coming weeks,” Norkin said.

Kikebart: archive.is/yyi0T
Defense News: archive.is/YbDqf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5lz28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

88D Chess goy

LITERALLY ANNUDA SHOAH

Inb4 vols shut the thread down.

Impossible, the shills assured us Trump hates Israel.

Honestly, this is the thing I dislike the most about Trump. Israel should fend off for themselves or at least pay for the protection.

I was kinda hoping Iran would nuke them through a proxy state for quite a while now, and it may never come true.

Nice try kike, the $38 billion came from Obama.

Yeah but Trump could cancel it just like he cancelled parts of Obongocare.

I never cared for Israel existing. Netanyahu should hang for his war crimes though.

The beauty of it is they can keep trotting out that video where Trump looks like a deer in headlights at the AIPAC speech when the reporter asks him if Israel will pay for US protection before weakly saying "I think Israel will pay", but because the money has already been earmarked they can claim there's nothing to be done.

I'm sure Trump will find quite a lot of money elsewhere in the budget that's already been earmarked and slash it, though.

mfw…my tax dollars going to help fuckin israelis

greaaaat

go TRUMP

Nailed it.

this plan first of all doesnt even take effect until 2019, and second of all, it's realistically only a $700k increase over what we already give per year for those ten years ($3.8 billion, versus our current yearly "aid" of $3.1 billion). the way that it's written in the opening is disingenuous. obviously it would be best if we stopped all aid to israel but to assume that will happen immediately without a reason for the masses to understand is idiotic. there's 2 full years of time for trump to stop this aid hike and come up with a reason or a timing that would allow it to be acceptable. i think his plan will probably be one of a gradual decrease in aid to "allow israel to become self sustaining" or some bullshit, but only time will tell.

the rest of the article is just what israel would supposedly do with the money and is of no importance to the discussion.

$700 million*

That being said, does Trump have the power to stop this?

Interesting. Trump's tweets of support for Israel are concerning though. We need to send him concrete reasons not to support Israel from a geopolitical perspective, without resorting to "ebil kikes": www.whitehouse.gov/contact

Also, a great article by Pat Buchanan about why America First and Israel First cannot coexist.
buchanan.org/blog/israel-first-america-first-126338
archive.is/5lz28

I can't say for sure but this combined with his embassy move and bombing the piss out of ISIS tells me he is trying to force the hand of the muslims in the US and elsewhere. If they durka now they won't be too well prepared compared to them waiting for when they want to strike. If they durka now in the US then that gives him a blank check to do whatever the fuck he wants to them.

And then get accused of being an anti-semite, throwing a spanner wrench into his plans. Try harder next time shill.

The masses don't like Israel. Nobody in this country, outside of kikes and ancient Evangelicals, actually wants to give Israel any money. Israel isn't popular. Giving Israel money is even less popular.

The reason to keep giving Israel money has nothing to do with popular backlash or public confusion or the necessity of some kind of "wind down" period. You give Israel money because you're a tool of Israel.

So what?

Trump's been accused of being a misogynist, a rapist, a child molester, and a racist. How would being called an anti-Semite "throw a spanner wrench into his plans"?

His plans clearly do not include anything which harms Israel, which is the whole damn point.

Always funny to get called shill by a (1).

This fucking kike is France's neo-reactionary superstar - he is literally melting in this video and admitting that Trump's love for Israel (and speficically Trump's preference for the one-state solution, which would mid-term bury israel under the sandniggers) makes him their worst enemy. While being supposedly a great intellectual he doesn't have a single argument here, he's just shaking and producing amazing amounts of salt.
https:// www. youtube.com/watch?v=9KAo7C9-OAw

French intellectual in a nutshell.

And he may do so. We'll have to see what happens.

The Jewish NWO used France as one of their first bases of operation.

Reminder of what the greatest allies have in store for us goyim.

nukes are obsolete and have been for a long time

I'm ok with this.

I CANT IMAGINE WHAT IT MUST FEEL LIKE TO BE SO TERRIBLE AT YOUR JOB

Like clockwork.

GO TELL YOUR BOSS YOU NEED A BETTER NARRATIVE TO GO WITH

$38 billion in (((US-promised))) grant aid from 2019 through 2028

Oh really? So Western capitals have the means to counter Israeli nukes when they come flying in?

Trump will end this or get repayment from Israel

This tbh

Trump may do some good, but hes a stepping stone only - as a destination, hes kosher dog shit.

This was signed by Obongo you mongrel. Trump said he wants to stop funding foreign countries military, so we will see a change in this matter. There is also the fact that the US might get out of the UN if the bill gets through in March. Get fucked kike.

Oh user…

Trump had nothimg to do with this, money was already earmarked by the obama admin

Where did I claim that Trump signed this? Quote me, faggot.

Then when does he slash it?

When they need it most.

America first amiright?

You have to do better than that, Steinbeck.

King Nigger signed off on it. He's been playing bad goy the whole time but was always a loyal goy to his Jewish masters.

Everyone seems to forget that the US gives money to everyone, even our enemies. Money to israel is only significant because it triggers Holla Forums.

Just gotta wait and see on how his position on israel morphs over time but I wouldnt be expecting much. He is far too cozy with kikes. However, you can still get a lot of good shit done which he seems to be doing so far but anyone here is a fool to forget his comfy pro-zionist views.

Check them dates folks this happened during Obama's presidency towards the end of it. Like with many little timebombs ticking this is somehow being touted as ammunition against the current president when it's actually about the previous one. Add in the fact theres been a shitton of shit threads lately ever since the inauguration and we got us another baiter!

Remember (((YOU KNOW WHO))) benefits the most from people not checking facts themselves!

Israel gets the most foreign aid.

Who the fuck even types like that? I mean seriously, this is insulting.