"Hypothetically" speaking, let's say I wanna fuck some shit up Reddit

"Hypothetically" speaking, let's say I wanna fuck some shit up Reddit.
"Hypothetically" speaking, let's say that requires people getting riled up.
"Hypothetically" speaking, I could have an easy target for people to get mad at.
"Hypothetically" speaking, I could use some magic to make it look like he sent some really rude PM's to me.
"Hypothetically" speaking, would this make me liable for any defamation/libel/slander lawsuits?

"Hypothetically" speaking, would getting caught be part of your plan?

Might be, use a VPN and do it faggot.

hypothetically speaking, ar eyou a faggot?

You gotta remember The_Donald has a wait period between creating accounts and letting you post. If I used a VPN I'd have to create a new account.

It could be worth the wait

Are you planning on framing cockmongler?

Maybe.

Something similar happened on Reddit in 2013. /r/gaming mods were deleting posts about Gaming PC's because they weren't related to gaming. This made /r/PCMasterRace pretty mad for about a week. Then one of the users photo-shopped a PM discussion with the /r/gaming mods and made it look like they were immature little kids. /r/PCMasterRace went into a rage fit about it and another user doxxed the moderator and kept spamming it all over the sub as a result.
So the subreddit got banned, and /r/PCMasterRace started leaking to /r/gaming for 12 hours straight.

Just an applicable history lesson. :^)

"Hypothetically" speaking, I would hang cannibal woman in pic related from a bridge and feel good about it

Oh, forgot to mention, the mod who doxxed also got swatted that night, which was the final nail in the coffin for the admins. It took some negotiation to get /r/PCMasterRace unbanned.

Shit thread

what the fuck are you even on about. "Hypothetically" figure out how you are going to off yourself and then do it

he looks crazy, im calling it he does weird shit

>>>/new/

Here's a little tip for this "hypothetical" schenario.
Download more ram so you can seeped up the process.

"hypothetically" speaking, your plan is already out the window because of the five cucks on the 8pol beat who just capped your thread and sent it to him.

downloadmoreram.com

like photo shop a fake message? people wouldn't believe it and they'd be right not to cause its a shit idea haha

Keep it to one thread faggot

/thread

Hi, Spez.

Spez, I'm going to grind you up and make cuck sausages with your flesh.

I swear on my mothers life i'm not t spez. Been here since day one.