California Bill Aims To Teach Kids That Russia Helped Trump Win Presidency

(((They))) are trying to rewrite history once again.

dailycaller.com/2017/01/24/california-bill-aims-to-teach-kids-that-russia-helped-trump-win-presidency/

This is the cuck behind this shit:
twitter.com/marclevine

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Indiana_Pi_Bill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Scare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_Operations_(United_States)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we need to stop this cuck

And so the (((history))) lessons begin…

Full force of the internet h8 machine

Wonders of state education

Even liberals are shitting on this cuck

Please God, let the Big One destroy this worthless state once and for all.

What Jewish fucking nonsense. Lugenpress is really fucking determined to conflate Trump with Putin

Everytime

The continued existence of California is proof that the gods are fucking with us.

Dead educators cant indoctrinate

And the next generation should go to war against Russia when Democrats are in power again.

Funny how that works huh

The left has declared war on children at this point

they declared war a long time ago.

Historical Revisionists

The San Andreas Fault can't explode and sink commiefornia fast enough.

those are some serious anti-semites

We need to actually organize and go after these fuckers in hit and run style attacks like the one on Spencer

Im done with these faggots

Not even fit for being a lampshade.

Why do people have an issue with Putin? Russia is doing pretty well considering the USSR only went down a little while ago.

So how fast is CA going to have federal funding removed?

dat nose on natalia….

She's not a Jewess, it's just the lighting highlighting her nose. Because of the shitty angle it's the first thing that draws your gaze. Not really sure why they focus on her nose rather than her eyes. It's just bad photography.

Russia is a White Christian country that has no explicit policies of importing masses of uncontrolled third worlders or of celebrating sodomy.

That is literally it.

goddamn jews every fucking time. seriously, its every. fucking. time.

Jew world order wants war with Russia because White Christian Russia is a threat to their Zionist world hegemony.

LOL no. We're winning with Pepes and if ever people are confronted in the open, antifa fags get dealt with instantly. They're all beta-cucks. You don't have to start a fight to end it.

Blatant propaganda in the schools. At least they had the decency to obfuscate a little through to the 90s.

WITHOUT FAIL

This Russia vs US crap reeks of the same tactics used in the past by kikes to keep the American people too caught up in bullshit lies to pay attention to the yids.

Now the question is, what are these kikes trying to cover up?

They dress like supervillain henchmen. I wonder if they understand how it looks when some common American kicks their shit in.

Anyone have that picture of those three cucks in red with airshit and red commie masks that make them look like autistic pinko Cobra Commanders?

You know what really concerns me? Is that in the case, the left manages to gain power once again, they are probably going to legitimately try to go to war with Russia because of this meme. They are so fucking mad right now you could probably swear they want to glass the shit out of Russia while sending any slavs to death camps. We gotta keep this pendulum from swinging on their direction, Holla Forums.

Russia's just the newest in a long list of designated bad goys. Before this it was Iranstill is before that it was Libya, Iraq, etc. The rest is history.

infogalactic.com/info/Indiana_Pi_Bill

Is this another masonic smokescreen?

This guy needs to have the proofs chicken spammed to hell in his feed.

At least if nukes fly we'll all be dead. True equality.

if I recall the official report links Russia to Guccifer 2.0, not Wikileaks. Wikileaks did 90% of the damage with the DNC and Podesta e-mails. I don't even remember what was in the DC Leaks or the Guccifer 2.0 stuff besides Colin Powell saying something about Stephen Harper at Bohemian Grove.

So Russia has nothing with the Wikileaks releases, unless this clown can prove it. And if it was Russia that sent those documents to Wikileaks then we should thank them for exposing just how corrupt Hillary Clinton is.

when do we get to airlift california and put it in africa?

Meanwhile, Israel was running concentration camps, unnoticed by the world, camps filled with Arabs….

Keep sucking that Jew dick America!

more (((typical tricks)))

This needs to stop.

I'm so fucking glad I managed to go to and get out of high school before the propaganda went into maximum overjew.

being a california resident, I tried to give this guy a piece of my mind…except his contact form blocks it

Sounds like the history of the Civil War. They teach what they want you to believe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Scare

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_Operations_(United_States)

artificially created kike hysteria

This gave me an amazing idea. What if we push this "red scare" angle to counter anti-Russian propaganda? Russia is by no means communist, but normies can't differentiate between Russia and the USSR that meaningfully anyways.

We could potentially get progressives to fight some of our most important battles for us.

I wonder what kind of evidence they will include too back this story up…

Well it is consistent behavior for totalitarian leftists.