Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says Catholic church is full of shit

Duterte: Catholic Church ‘full of shit’ newsinfo.inquirer. net/865123/duterte-catholic-church-full-of-shit

MANILA — The Catholic Church is “full of shit,” according to President Duterte who ramped up his attacks against priests and bishops in the Philippines, on Tuesday, by accusing them of corruption, womanizing and other excesses.

In a speech peppered with profanities in reference to the church leaders, Mr. Duterte encouraged his audience composed of families of slain Special Action Forces to read the book “Altar of Secrets” by the late journalist Aries Rufo to know the sins of the church officials.

“I challenge you now. I challenge the Catholic Church. You are full of shit. You all smell bad, corruption and all,” Mr. Duterte said on Tuesday.
ADVERTISEMENT

He dared the Catholic Church officials in the country to resign and said he would do the same if they would bite.

The President went off on the Catholic Church leaders after he defended his war against illegal drugs during a speech in Malacañang Tuesday.

Church officials have been vocal in condemning the extrajudicial killings that had attended the administration’s crackdown on the narcotics trade.

According to Mr. Duterte, he and the Catholic church officials have the same sin— that of womanizing. He noted that one bishop— Bishop Teodoro Bacani— had two wives like him.

But unlike the church leaders, he is not corrupt, he said.

He chided them for asking for a Pajero during the time of President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.

“Shouldn’t you be ashamed of yourselves? That’s so expensive and so many people have nothing to eat,” he said.

Other urls found in this thread:

ewtn.co.uk/news/europe/pope-ordered-card-burke-to-clean-out-freemasons-from-the-knights-of-malta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Haha, I love this guy

FILIPINO IS THE MOST POWERFUL RACE

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Duterte is right, the Catholic Church abuses kids, they are one of the wealthiest corporations in the world, they are likely involved with the human trafficking in PIzzagate.

They coopted Jesus teachings, put together their version and burned opposing texts like those found at Nag Hammadi Egypt in 1945 which were most likely JC's true teachings.

Duterte and Trump going to kick some ass!

Well he's not wrong

Question: Is that the press censoring him or did he really say "other excesses" instead of "child rape?"

I was afraid of that.

So just how much of an ass blasting against the Church is this?

Poor guy, I hope he gets his revenge.
Pedos need to be put down.

https__://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

Please tell me more, i have read these and a few wiki pages but that's all i know, it obviously doesn't mention fuckery.

You buk-buks are funny fuckers at least.

PAPISTS AND JEWS

PEDOPHILIA ENSUES

I find this very hard to believe. Somewhere between 40 and 60% are gay.

Yep, and it's all thanks to the masonic infiltration.

Speaking of…

ewtn.co.uk/news/europe/pope-ordered-card-burke-to-clean-out-freemasons-from-the-knights-of-malta

Yep, I know of a manlet who has the same kind of "my rectum was prolapsed and I'm pissed off at the world" rage coming off him.

Always figured Dutere was molested.

He's right and I say this as a person of Catholic background. Vatican = Masonry.

Christian here. I want Christianity to be great again. So tired and sick of people calling themselves Christians and then ignoring half of the Bible because it hurts their fee fees or because they would actually have to live up to very high standards. I mean, yes, Christianity teaches forgiveness, but it also teaches that this forgiveness is not a license to do whatever the hell you want. Rather, it teaches that we should treat this forgiveness as motivation to try our best to live up to high standards.

Unfortunately, so many people today have a welfare mindset, and they think forgiveness is just God's version of spiritual welfare that you can just squat on.
NO, THAT DOES NOT PLEASE GOD

Duterte is right here.

This. Jesus was a kooky kike who started his own death cult telling people not to reproduce because the physical world is evil, other kikes with less empty space in their cranium used his popularity amongst the underground Mystery Cults of Rome to subject Europeans to Jewish Control. The Real Jesus isn't the one to blame for the murder of Holy Rome, his followers are. Had his message been followed properly, there would be no Christianity today, and Rome would still be the centre of the world rather than a depressing pile of forlorn ruins near the disgusting, gaudy and hideous Papal architecture.

Catholics aren't Christian.
Eradicate the nominal believers.
Thereby cuting of the beast's limbs.

t. someone who read the whole Bible

PS: the NT in context is pretty brutal against degenerates, including migrants.

Citations or gtfo kike.

You mean Napoleon Bonaparte?

Spoken like a piece of shit LARPistian. Jesus Christ Himself said we are not to refer to ourselves as Jews. We still actually follow Mosaic Law, and the Second Covenant between God and man was made after the murder of Christ. This is revealed to us by Peter. READ THE FUCKING BOOK YOU FUCKING KIKE. Anyway, there are really only 3 good sects of Christianty after the Schism: non-Evangelical Lutheran, Orthodox, and Coptic. The rest have been utterly corrupted by you lying Satan worshippers.

To be fair Jesus was kind of a weird guy. I mean it makes sense if he was truly the Son of GOD.

Christianity led to the fall of Rome sort in Constantine's rise to power and moving the Capital of the Roman Empire from Rome to Constantinople. However the Roman Empire was dying long before Christians took over.

Yeah he was being stupid on that Jesus preached to spread his message and have children.