ITT: post movies that fuck with reality

ITT: post movies that fuck with reality.

Parprika a shit

it's all shit

boooooo

How dare you express your sincere opinions openly on an anonymous Laotian fingerpainting forum, fight me faget.

get outta town!

No just Paprika. Zardoz is highly underrated kino.

if it's even half as good as the Rick and Morty episode that parodies it, sign me up

Nah, you're a tasteless faggot.

I never noticed the poorly drawn Rick flags before.

That Rick and Morty episode doesn't even approach it in quality. Zardoz is a kino inspection of human nature and the dangers of the trans humanistic belief system. The ending of the movie literally returns to the natural family unit with the liberated female put back in her place.

Zardoz is an epic tale of a man who not only gets the revenge he seeks, but one of their most elite women as well. He upends a bloody technological dictatorship squashing the lower people outside the city of the elites and at the same time becomes the superior male on the earth.

If you haven't seen the movie you haven't seen shit.

unironically the dubsman movie
by the end of it you're questioning the entire movie

You mean surrealism? Because that's when reality is shown to be a different reality, so reality isn't really fucked with.

That's one of the laziest posters I have ever seen.

Is there a word for a kind of film that seems to have a rigid set of rules dictating it's reality, then chunks it out the window in progressively larger pieces?

It gets even weirder when the movie implies that "something" happened that may or may not have been murder. Or that people don't even know who they're talking to half the time.

It is lazy if the creator made it by accident, but it does reflect the numb limbo the protagonist is living in very well
If you want lazy, say no mo

Santa Sangre, 1989
La Science des rĂªves, 2006
A Clockwork Orange, 1971
INLAND EMPIRE, 2006
The Rebel Belle, 2017
The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie, 1972
Solaris, 2002

Paprika and Zardoz are shit

:^)

I actually haven't seen it yet, but I have it downloaded

I think I just responded to bait. ah well