Breitbart commenters turn against foreign aid to Israel

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/01/24/u-s-grant-funds-new-israel-military-multiyear-modernization-plan/
archive.is/yyi0T
They're saying America first and calling Evangelicals America-seconders.

Looks like Trump's rhetoric is really changing things.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6APJF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oy vey, in my own house?!

Now Breitbart will go full anti "alt-kike".

Lol

Any minute now they'll trot out Milo to do something pozzed and wacky to distract the readers.

Speaking of kikebart ,we can add another victim to the Trump curse list .
I hate (((actors))) …
Sage for off topic

Any user who says that Kikebart and Plebbit don't matter is either a shill or incompetent.

Converts and disciples come from somewhere, they don't grow on the Redpill tree.

Never stop. Never give up and share methods to bypass bans, shadow and permanent. We need to move OUR people further to the right and name the jew.

Well,I fucked that up

So have we absolutely confirmed Milo is controlled opposition?

GOOD. KILL YOURSELF.

Sadly you can never be sure, many Schofield bible evangelicals are so brainwashed they're more Zionist than Likud.

They could be evangelicucks.

It really is sad. Imagine being so cucked you worship the people who killed your god?

He should join Sufi Lebeouf in that cringe HWNDU shit for our entertainment.

read

You want to see some cringe.Read that article lel
archive.is/6APJF

Trump will cancel it

lurk. 2 years. faggot.

Imagine being so cucked you're an Aryan but you worship a kike that was executed by your ancestors?

Franco don't have to worry about killing himself during a depression cry fest over Trump.
The electric fence is coming

Milo is a literal faggot. Lurk more.

With all the kikes in the government and israel lobbyists all around? I don't think so.

But with all the American people he promised that he will not give aid to other countries for free anymore? They will be angry if he backs down.

who's gonna be angry? jews will just use their natural defense

This needs to gain mass usage, its like calling them unamerican, it will be big.

What the everloving fuck is wrong with evangelicals? They literally proclaim proudly that they (the gentiles) are inferior to jews.
Shouldn't they believe that the modern jews have turned away from their god?

Seriously can an ex-evangelical or someone who knows one illuminate this phenomena?

They have this idea that if the Jews don't control Israel, Jesus will never return and make Revelations real.

Its amazing how many paid Jewish shills there are in this comment thread.

Milo admitted multiple times he didn't want Trump to win. He's just in it for the shekels and twinks.

sauce

how to throw blm, feminists, muslims, etc. at israel?

This is perfect for turning gibs lefties against the jew and should be exploited more often

OOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Damn I guess the Obama administration really snubbed Uganda for that anti-homosexual stuff, didn't they? I'm surprised Rwanda and Sudan aren't on there just to rub it in.

Remember the USS Liberty.

How can he be a kike when he's the reason kikes are called kikes in the first place?

It's Shoah LeBoeuf, he's a kike

BLM lost Soros funding for supporting BDS.

And that somewhere isn't Breitbart. All they do when they wash up here like driftwood is huff their own farts about the free market, V-8 engines, philosemitism, and the atomized individualist.

I always assumed most of them supported Israel so they could LARP as nationalists, and fellating jews is (in their tiny minds) a good way to prove you're not racist. They think it's some kind of trump card against lefties: "oh you got a problem with me supporting israel? WHADDYA HATE JOOS OR SOMETHING?!?! Ha, checkmate!"

Of course, they're too dim to realize that leftists pay no heed to this false moral dilemma being imposed upon them.

I honestly went into a spiral of depression after he won too. My life feels devoid of meaning. I know i'll be called a shill for this, but my life will never be as exciting as it was during the election. We all saw things that no other person saw and we can't even share those feelings with the people we know outside of this site. Nobody understands the incredible shit we did and witnessed. Worse yet, they'll try to gaslight us for it.

I was thinking the left was finally gaining momentum.
But it seems we're now gaining even more momentum.
We're both gaining momentum?

I was spiraling into depression before the election.

Still am spiraling, but at least I made you feel how I felt. :^)

I bet he'll use the revolver from Flyboys to off himself.

evangelicals dont belive this at all i dont know why people say it.

evangelics are 100% pro israel because of the bless thee or curse thee verse. they are scared to get cursed.

user, the journey is only beginning. We've memed Trump into power, now we have to serve as his propaganda apparatus (assuming he doesn't betray us) while promoting right-wing nationalist candidates throughout Europe.

also to add: and because they think the holocaust was real and that jews really are persecuted and they did nothing to deserve it except because they are "gods chosen people"

they think all the pogroms were satans doing…

In my experience, this guy is 100% correct.

user, you're not taking a jews' words at face value and thinking they've suddenly had a change of heart and now support your agenda instead of their own are you?

oh user, always remember this one fact that binds us together on this rollercoaster we call life

The Ride Never Ends

Even on reddit I see more and more people turn against the (((official narrative))) every day,

People are waking up. Turns out even the most retarded normalfag has a limit.

who knew autistic screeching turns off normalfags

Fuck Israel. They need to fucking do shit on their own for a change, we have our own problems and those kikes just fucking drag us down

We have a round the clock live feed of lefties losing their shit and crying while a president actually follows through on his promises.

This presidency is shaping up to be just as good as the trailer.

That's because it's on kikebart.com/jerusalem/ the kikebart.com main page has an American flag as the entire background.

(checked)
make that right wing ethnonationalist m8

Environmentalism is right wing.

so?

aka 'Demanded more shekels for future projects'

So I hope you pick up litter on the sidewalk.