Hey Arnold Jungle Movie

The trailer's out

Other urls found in this thread:

millennialdreamcorp.bandcamp.com/album/hello-arnold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't this still take pace in the 90's or did the year magically change to 2017?

Its animated well, but isn't it me or did the art style change a bit?

Not too keen on Arnold and Geralds new voices, but they're not too bad.
I liked the montage of clips from old episodes from the camera's perspective, even if it makes no sense.

It can't possibly be worse than the original movie.
I hope.

who cares?

It's alright. Rocko kind of stole it's thunder though.

I honestly couldn't tell the difference at first, but that might be because it's been years since I've watched the show. They definitely sound like what the characters are "supposed to" sound like, probably because they have actual kids playing them instead of teenagers.

Can I have a webm, please?

Where's the copypasta about how pathetic anytown is?

Wait, I thought he died?

The new Cardcaptor Sakura did that.
At the end of the original she finished middle school and is entering high school, she has a Playstation 1 and she and Tomoyo are the only kids in the world with cellphones because of Tomoyo's mom.
The new manga starts exactly where the original ended, with Sakura starting high school. She now has a Playstation 4 and all the kids have smartphones.
So it continues from where it left off but also jumps several years into the future.

He just flew away into the sunset.
People chose to interpret that as an allegory to death.
People who never watched the show thought he died.
watch the show you fucking idiot

Come on, haven't you heard of a sliding timeline? It's no different from how cape comics do it.

I can't imagine how both will play to Nick's actual target demo

Right. Now I remember why I didn't like Hey Arnold all that much.

cape comics are shit though

So is kiddie shit like Hey Arnold

I like how its mixing new with old, if that makes any sense. still wondering how this ties into his parents aside from the chance to win a trip.

if anything Im holding out for Invader zim news

It's a miracle Hey Arnold is even getting a movie in these years.

it's real, nigger

I don't care, EEnE is way better than this boring tripe.

Probably tomorrow.

How?

The pilot and early run of the show were better about that. There Arnold was much more eccentric (see him thinking his apartment was haunted) with less focus on Arnold as this messiah figure fixing everybody else's problems.

Wow it is just like that bridman movie!

pidgeon man is not a normal man anymore!

Eh, could've been far worse.

How about you go back to the retirement home, Grandpa?

I wanted a different sequel.

millennialdreamcorp.bandcamp.com/album/hello-arnold

if nothing else that was a cute way to open it. You can definitely tell the artists and animators are either new or rusty as fuck though.

I think that applies to most old cartoons. Cosmo and Wanda had way more chemistry in the pilot and beginning of Fairly OddParents. Before Cosmo was just an idiot and when Wanda was equally as silly.

I have watched it. Just because I interpreted it like that doesn't mean I haven't.

You know I assumed they changed the outfits to modernize them, not to make them seem older

Will the Rocko special expain why everyone looks exactly the same 20 years later?

Yeah. Point is that early Hey Arnold is better than later Hey Arnold since he acted more like, well, a kid. Instead of the Too Pure For This Sinful Earth boy we got later on.

My guess is that it's retconning the episode set in the future so that it ended in the 2010s.

I don't dislike the Too Pure For This Sinful Earth episodes though. It's definitely different from earlier episodes but I don't think quality suffered that much.

Still I like how it still looks a lot the OG but with some modern touch ups here and there style wise.

Truly Holla Forums is cucked.

Even a show like Arnold has better writing than the pseudo symbolic shit piece that was Evangaylion.

Hey Arnold is still shit.

Def a kike show.
Kid's multiculti propaganda for sure.

It wasn't that bad

Getout pedo /a/ fagot.
>>>/a/

Nice

Deliciously edgy.

woof

Rocko is looking solid. They should have left Hey Arnold! alone. Everything about it rubs me the wrong way. The clean animation, the new character designs, the voices, and the "Hey remember this?! That was cool right. Nostalgia, right!' preview. Looks and feels like shit. I'm not biting.

Could be worse.

Nobody watched Hey Arnold! for Arnold

True.

We watched for her.

This, she was best girl.

He was a decent character.

Pretty good character

Why not just set it in the past and have her play PS2? I still play that….

Does one if the flow cards allow time travel to get future game systrms?

They want to relate to kids and the adults who grew up with Hey Arnold. Still feels weird to see Hey Arnold characters with smartphones.

So is this coming out or what?