Holla Forums BTFO! Bernie Sanders, and Labor Unions, Praise Trump For Withdrawing From TPP

Shortly after Donald Trump made good on one of his core campaign promises on Monday morning by signing an executive order formally withdrawing the U.S. from the Trans-Pacific Partnership free-trade deal, Trump told labor union leaders that he would renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement "at the appropriate time."

The remarks came at the start of a meeting at the White House with leaders of construction, carpenters, plumbers and sheet metal unions, during which Trump pledged to stop trade deals that harmed American workers.

According to the White House, participants included North America's Building Trades Unions President Sean McGarvey, Laborers' International Union of North America President Terry O'Sullivan, SMART sheet metal workers' union President Joseph Sellers, United Brotherhood of Carpenters President Doug McCarron and Mark McManus, president of the United Association that represents plumbers, pipefitters, welders and others. The union meeting also included several local union officials and follows a gathering of 12 chief executives of large companies at the White House to discuss revitalizing the U.S. manufacturing economy.

Independent Sen. Bernie Sanders and labor union chiefs praised President Donald Trump for withdrawing the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) Monday.

Sanders, who fell short of Hillary Clinton in last year's Democratic race for president, said the TPP was bad for American jobs and had to go.

"I am glad the Trans-Pacific Partnership is dead and gone," the Vermont lawmaker said in a statement. "For the last 30 years, we have had a series of trade deals — including the North American Free Trade Agreement, permanent normal trade relations with China and others — which have cost us millions of decent-paying jobs and caused a 'race to the bottom,' which has lowered wages for American workers."

archive.is/e9pNa
archive.is/dfwnb

Other urls found in this thread:

sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/sanders-tpp-trade-deal-a-disaster
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LEFTYPOL got what they wanted, they're BTFO!!! xD xD XDDDDDD B:——-) lololololololol

Bullshit. Trump will renegotiate it, not scrap it. He's still an oligarch and deals like that were so oligarchs could make more money and get more power, worldwide. At your expense, you poor suckers.

t. Holla Forums

Do you have to physically remember to breathe?

You're probably one of the people who thought he would drop out of the race after the first 2 weeks. Do you guys ever get tired of being wrong?

It's already been scrapped, you communist nigger. I know it takes you degenerates a few days to realize what's happened, so I'll give you some time.

Booth Holla Forums and Holla Forums goal was getting rid of TPP.

Like Bernie Sanders said all the time, he was against TPP.

How much did you donate? It must not have been enough.

"Trump will stop all trade with other countries!"

No he won't you morons. If it won't be a TPP, it will be something else.

[AUTISTIC SCREECHING]

Is that what you heard in your mentally ill communist brain?

Bernie can still win this!

"XDDDDDDDDDDDDD lololololoololololol you're wrong because you're a commiieeeeee!!!!! lelelelele kekekekekekekek"

If it won't be TPP, it will be something else.

No, you're wrong because Trump has been talking out against Trade agreements like this and NAFTA for over 30 years, ran his entire campaign on trade, and you have nothing to back up your claim other then "muh oligarch".

Wrong. Only bilateral trade deals now.

And that's different how?. Still the same shit, including free flow of workforce. It's another NAFTA - renegotiation, not removal.

Why? Because you say so?

It's a series of bilateral agreements rather than multilateral agreements.

I guess it's just a bonus that Holla Forums can't even enjoy TPP being scrapped because Trump was the one to do it.

We will be negotiating them in our favor, not for the lowest common denominator, we will be able to back out any time, and no, most of the trade bilateral trade agreements we currently have don't include free flow of workforce. That's not even scratching the surface of the issues with the TPP, you autistic degenerate.

Again - so no more trade anymore?. TPP worked for corporations, and bilateral will do the same.

Why in Gods name would you think that?
Except they're negotiated by the President, so they never have been in favor of corporations, and that won't magically change because Trump.

Considering you're acting butthurt right now, yes.

Go on, tell us about how happy you are right now.

I remember this zombie.kek

In all seriousness I'll be happy if/when more Bernouts realize things worked out for the best

CNN/Reddit has had some dips into the Twilight Zone, seriously trying to push the TPP as an amazing thing that Drumpf cheated us out of

sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/sanders-tpp-trade-deal-a-disaster

More like celebration for Holla Forums and Holla Forums, if anything.

Oh well

If Trump turns out to be a disappointment we'll just go "oh, but he wasn't a *real* nationalist" and carry on unabated

The holocaust didn't fail, it's just never really been tried

why.

glorious

It's time to go to your HWNDU wall.

Keep hitting that kush and maybe in your weed dreams you'll see a bernie victory.

tbh this is probably one of the few poinsts leftypol would agree with us on. Except those that really follow Marx and agree with his support for free trade because of accelerationism.

OH GOD THIS WAS THE WRONG IMAGE.

Quit pussyfooting around

Why does this old Jew pretend he still has credibility?

Looks good to me

lul

Remember: only a rich golden god like Trump could have given us this victory. Dirty commie Jews like Bernie only know how to cheat and swindell and screw the working man over.

This has been proven throughout history, because commies never do anything good for anyone, while rich white people sometimes do good things for people.
:^)

czeck
wait, i recognise that penis

He scraped it completely.

My bro is a Bernout and I have been trying to redpill him pretty hard. Bernie is a fucking opportunistic Jew who is on the side of whoever is winning, but if I get my brother to see him agreeeing with Trump, that may be a start.

This douche has no spine, he will support whomever is in power.

Eat your fucking heart out, Carlos. This nigga knows what's up.

Leftypol triggered as fuck

How much more can Bernouts takes? Are we going to see suicides soon?

Sweet Holla Forums tears. Bernie took your donations, bought a sports car, and endorsed a corrupt cunt who didn't even win. We made you watch all of this happen as our own savior cruised to the presidency.

I can't wait to see how we'll break you next. Perhaps Trump will figure out a way to get that whole Liberia thing going again, and your overweight genderfluid girlfriend will need to move to Africa to be with her lover.