Young Justice

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

Young Justice: Outsiders character designs and logo from SDCC.

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

capeshit

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

I like it

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

that gay haircut on beastboy
Tim having Damien's hood
spoiler
not Cassandra Cain

It's trash!

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

I like it

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

Fake, Static is in it and we all know nothing good would ever happen.

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

Everyone looks really thin, though that might just be the angle of the picture.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

he looks like he was just made to ejaculate 6 times in a row and they're about to make him go a 7th.

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

Logo is fake. That's the Justice League Action logo remade with new text.
Those pictures don't do the art justice; here's a good quality image not taken by a retard on a cellphone, plus an extra image showing stealth suits.
Next time you visit halfchan and randomly grab things and post them here, at least do a modicum of research.

Now, what's really important is for DC to explain what this new platform they're showing Young Justice and Titans off on is about. They must have more content in works to pad out a streaming service beyond 2 shows and their interviews with the bottom-tier writers.

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

They're gorgeous.

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Why do they all have really awkward, unnatural posture? Who the fuck leans their neck forward with their shoulders sloped back?

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

Is that Tim Drake or Damien Wayne?
I can't tell anymore, they gave all the Robin long sleeves for some retarded reason right now.

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

It's for a slender frame appeal, they want a sort of "just hitting puberty" look for them. Compare it to the Adults who command authority, they look a bit more vulnerable.

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

Meant to quote

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

WHAT YOU DID WAS RAPE M'GANN YOU RAPED SUPERBOY

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

Ok I get that but is that Wayne or Drake?
Or is he just "Robin Xd."

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

Greg Weisman always gets his characters drawn like that when showing off designs. They look much better when actually in motion; even just standing still in a scene.

By his height alone, that's Tim. Damian would be shorter than Garth, assuming they kept the general ages of characters.

Also, that Arrowette costume is a ghastly shade of red, and I've never seen anyone refer to Traci Thirteen as just Thirteen, and there's not much of her story told in the comics, so I'm fully expecting her to be some weird amalgamation of other H-listers.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Its amount fucking time Static got some more recognition, I'm still pissed at the fact they took him out of injustice 2.

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

Also there's no shade of green on his suit, and Spoiler is there, so it's Tim.
Why give him a hood though, that's Damian's thing.

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

I thought about that a little. It's probably a "nod" to the Arkham series design.

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

What, why? I knew Arkham had shitty designs but Jesus this is just bad.

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

Because normalfags recognize the likeness from the games, probably. Or just laziness from being unable to figure out how to update the design.

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

Traci thirteen

I thought she was just a flashpoint one off. Should've kept that cute goth look.

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

These designs are mostly shit. Only spoiler looks cool. Rest ranges from forgetable to utter shit.

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

Is Bart a spic? He looks tanner than I would expect.

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

Why is everyone slouching? Are they "hip?"

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

Is Bart a spic?
Are they "hip?"

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

here's hoping they dont fuck up static, also who is arrowette? im assuming she is another member in the line of gifted bow and arrow users, since artemis/tigress is now doing her own thing within the league.

also hoping they tie in the titans and other heroes into this season somehow.

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

Same here summer, if they had a once of hindsight they'll just copy and paste the cw static and call it a day.

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

Could be worse

William Williams
William Williams

So are they Young Justice or the Outsiders?

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

The guys from the first team are in the outsiders. The younger characters are in Young Justice

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

What about Jaden Smith Statik? :DDD

She's been around since early 2000s. Not really used that much, however. Then she was integral to the Blue Beetle Nu52, and she's in current Rebirth.

Arrowette was the female sidekick to the Green Arrow and Artemis was a shitty amalgamation of characters.

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

Arrowette was the archer chick in the original Young Justice comics. She didn't much enjoy superheroing and quit the team after she went postal and nearly offed a couple of hunters after someone shot up her school. She still remained friends with the team though and kept on getting dragged into their shit. In the comics she eventually ended up a minor celebrity after winning some international archery competition and becoming a guest star on a Buffy rip-off.

Basically think Artemis but instead of being pressured by her Dad into being a villain she's pressured by her Mum into being a superhero.

Carson Young
Carson Young

1st pic
I hate the hood on Tim.

3rd pic
I recognize Spoiler but not the other two.

2nd pic
Is the black guy Kaldurahn or the black guy who became the new Guardian?

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

but not the other two.
Arrowette (original Artemis they should of used from the start) and Traci Thirteen, who's a Homo Magi that practices "urban magic" in Metropolis.

Is the black guy Kaldurahn or the black guy who became the new Guardian?
That's Aqualad, who probably will get a name change as he's older. Guardian was much bulkier.

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

That's Aqualad
He didn't have black hair though

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

What the hell is wrong with their spine?
What with the jew hunchback pose?

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

He's got black eyebrows, meaning that sea-nigga bleaches his hair. Looks like he either stopped caring, hasn't had time while on the run, or has become "woke".

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

I've been hearing it's actually Black Lightning, which would make sense if the black-ops team is the Outsiders.

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

See

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

Oh.

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

Tim Grew
Change clothes
Bart adopted his own kid flash look
Virgil grew as his own hero
Fuck, even Gar updated his look.
Cassie is still wearing sweat pants and tank top

Goddamn it, Cassie stop being a disappointment.

Oh and
Spoiler
Arrowette

They're been teasing Arrowette since season 1 but god is that outfit uglier than sin. Spoiler looks cool though.

Nightwing unmasked

Jesus, he's pretty.

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

But Black Lighting was in season 2.

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

If it was the Outsiders wouldn't it have Katana and Metamorpho?

Jesus, he's pretty.
No shit he's Dick Grayson.

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

I knew Arkham had shitty designs but Jesus this is just bad.
Are u going to regail us with better designs by u that put arkham to shame?

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

Do people even care about him, everyone wants Static yet they gives us this guy every time.

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

Hey summer

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

Any footage yet?

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

implying he's wrong

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

He
Sure thing samefag.

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

Why are people excited for this when the original sucked ass anyway?

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

everyone who disagrees with me is summerfag

I'm not the immature one faggot.

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

It was alright, nothing amazing. Also we don't get much action cartoons.

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

I'm not excited at all tbh
I kinda hated the show
I want GLTAS back

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

We all want it back

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

Why come to this thread then? Why not actually bother to create a gl:tas thread with content? Are you admitting fans of GL:tas are a minority?

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

inb4 they ruin all the characters even further
inb4 more forced romance
inb4 more forced gay characters that are only revealed to be homo after the show ends because weisman only wants brownie points without backlash
inb4 'just as planned'
And why are they all so skinny. Arent half of these characters in their twenties? They shouldn't have bodies like 15 year old twinks

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

I wonder if they will take down the Light once and for all. And also wanna see how Apokalips plays into this.

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

I just googled YJ and found out that it was coming back. I thought this thread was a joke. Holy shit.

I agree with you. Fucking why?
THIS!

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

Why are GL:TASfags parasitic, whiny little shits that cry about other shows coming back instead of doing the hard work and getting that show renewed?

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

Maybe they don't actually want it back. I can understand why. Teen Titans came back.

James Lopez
James Lopez

GL:TASfags parasitic

You are a real dumbfuck. GL was no were near as popular as YJ. YJ is complete shit, but it knew how to cater to underaged girls/tumblr crowd. Any true comic fan new it was shit. Watchable but still shit.

YJ produced army of rabid Tumblr and twittertwats. They made petitions and sent death threats. I kid you not. They even harassed voice actors.

If thats what it takes to get your show back, I rather let it die.

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

Go to bed weisman

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

Don't bother m8
He's probably the same autist that thinks yj is better than the DCAU

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

that gay haircut on beastboy
Eh… fags are flamboyant shits most of the time.
Tim having Damien's hood
He had it in Arkham City too numbnuts. Its not "Damiens" hood or his signature alone having a sword is Damiens signature. It's more of a Green Arrow thing.
spoiler
not Cassandra Cain
They should have both. Hell even bring in Lady Shiva to trash up the batfam.

It's trash!
Settle down sperg. Deadpool 2 has Domino as a nigger now. Thats more "shit abandon ship" alert.

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

hood
green arrow thing

Alright any counterpoint you just had is null and void. You're obviously an ultra casual.

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

Damiens signature is having a sword.
Oops. Thats what I meant. I dont mind for instance costume changes to Damien, Dick, Jason, or Tim as long as they are good.

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

You know what? Good point. I forgot the arrow series has been a divergent point that heavily influenced Ollie nowadays. Im not an Green Arrow reader.

But i am a batfamily reader and I remember Damiens intoduction. I like it when they dont make him such an annoying shit like he WAS MADE TO BE. Changes are good if they are cosmetic and slick or improve the character.

Justin James
Justin James

batfamily reader
Thats even worse.

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

Pre-nu 52 and rebirth Batfam reader.

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

They made petitions and sent death threats. I kid you not. They even harassed voice actors.

Sauce?

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

gay haircut on beastboy
fags are flamboyant shits most of the time.
Since when was Beast Boy gay?

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

A great man once said

Outsiders, baby, and we suing the courts
'Cause we dope as fuck and only get a 2 in The Source

That man was not talking about this.

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

It was a joke….. mostly. He is always out for attention and thus is always flamboyant. Thus being a fag, with a fag haircut is a thing BB would pull as he is pretty much a flamer. No homo? Who knows, but he wouldnt surprise anyone if he came out.

Michael Long
Michael Long

I dont get it.

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

I liked Damian when he was dead. Like he WAS MADE TO BE.

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

He decent in the Batman and Robin run.

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

This is some mildly advanced shitposting.

I could see him as an "a hole is a hole" kinda… person. Shapeshifter.
If it wasn't for the tranny propaganda push, I wouldn't actually mind if someday, he'd occasionally shapeshift into Beastgirl via some slug or frog.

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

another time skip

they never learn do they?

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

It's not new. We knew this already.

It seems to be far shorter skip, though. We have most of the cast from the last season, but with two or three new characters.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit