Melissa McCarthy stars in and produces “R”-rated Puppet Thriller ‘The Happytime Murders’

Melissa McCarthy stars in and produces “R”-rated Puppet Thriller ‘The Happytime Murders’

WHY?!

The production has been in development hell for the longest time because no one wants a Muppet based rated R movie and she's the only recognizable actor willing to do it.

u 'avin a giggle m8?

Oh shit, I vaguely remember this weird puppet show, the lion one I think, it had this one skit that had two potato heads (I think) attacking each other in a street in a noir setting, it was pretty horrifying to see at first. Anyone know where it's from?

Its 'Meet the Feebles'.

No

Apparently McCarthy is a big fan of animation and Muppets. If Ghostbusters leaks are true, McCarthy signed on because she was a fan of the Real Ghost Busters cartoon and was told that movie was inspired by it.

What's there to talk about besides concept art?

Calling it now: it’s gonna be about a white cis male serial killer murdering minorities muppets

Hey Holla Forums

It looks nice, basically and I hate to use this over used analogy its the Muppet version of Roger Rabbit ambit given an R rating. More of a passion project that never really took off.

full movie

peter jackson kiked out and disowned his non-LOTR shit. what a kike.

I thought we had passed this era.

>>>/auschwitz/

Well Summer user, you don't direct the the Lord of the Rings trilogy with a background of Puppets fucking, killing, shitting and eating one another. A movie where Aliens hunt down humans and make them into fast food with cheese oozing out of the production and a zombie film with the best gore effects in decades that has a demonic zombie baby, various incest jokes and a 12 foot naked hag zombie that shoves a man into her womb. Both movies listed having a birth scene filled with blood. Everything said in the post happens in the movies. Kikes or not its basic studio logic.

In hindsight, Im not too sure whether or not I should've spoilered my post.

You definitely should have.

We don't go to Happytown.

Sorry

Man what a fucked up movie.

poor melissa, she should have turned away when she saw in the first script that Paul Feig wanted alien ghosts

Where is she?

It's concept art made way before she was cast

>"Miss McCarthy… Greg The Bunny's lawyers on line two."

Yes, I know Meet The Feebles came first, but the other user beat me to it.

Looking forward to her heart attack, I must say.

I remember watching a youtube series where it deals with this guy who rapes muppets and can't help himself. Raping muppets actually kills them. He goes to jail and eventually gets released and gets framed for something. Turns out it was another muppet cop who framed him so he has to rape him to stop him. Also, it turns out the reason why the guy rapes muppets is because he was raped by Big Bird as a kid. Its done seriously yet for some reason I just find it funny since you have a guy raping muppets.

Eh I'm fine with it because I've seen Dead Alive. Kind of wish he would go back to making those kind of movies. I miss those types of movies.

No I meant the stripper cow

Don't hold your breath, user.

The good die young. Melissa McCarthy is immortal.

Is that show any good?

It had Seth Green before he became the Robot Chicken dbag

It has a sleazy reporter who is a fly that eats shit out of toilets.

Dont remind me.

Source?

Angel

Thanks

When will this meme die.

Its called a parody.

Marvel Zombies can't into humor.

First couple issues were pretty good, especially when Deadpool came along for the later half.