Day 4 and DACA still stands

archive.is/hj9a8
lifezette.com/polizette/immigrations-hawks-worry-trump-backtracking-on-daca/

830 illegals a day (source: politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/01/dreamers-applications-under-trump-administration-234046 are continuing to receive permits granting them temporary legal status. THIS WOULD NOT BE HARD OR TIME-CONSUMING TO FIX. He would only need to send a memo to USCIS and tell them to stop processing DACA applications and renewals. If he did this, they would gradually begin to lose their protected status and go back to being normal illegals (see pic). He has not done this.

You can see it on his campaign website still: donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration

5. Immediately terminate President Obama’s two illegal executive amnesties. All immigration laws will be enforced - we will triple the number of ICE agents. Anyone who enters the U.S. illegally is subject to deportation. That is what it means to have laws and to have a country.

THIS IS NOT GIVING HIM A STRONGER BARGAINING POSITION FOR AN IMMIGRATION DEAL DOWN THE ROAD. The illegals currently protected by DACA are very high-value to the democrats. They're the most educated of all the illegals and the most likely to vote democrat if they are ever given citizenship. If they can be threatened with deportation, then the democrats will need to make strong concessions to protect the DACA illegals. But they can't be threatened with deportation so long as DACA still stands.

I'm not expecting Trump to fulfill every campaign promise in the first week. I do expect him to fulfill the easy ones more quickly, and this is the EASIEST promise he made to fulfill.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Jz1IG
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/23/critics-trump-deputies-break-immigration-promise-day-one/
archive.is/dLmiz
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-kris-kobach-publicly-displays-detailed-1479764896-htmlstory.html
archive.is/fY97A
archive.is/hTTko
archive.is/r7NBN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I support accountability threads. How can we signal to them about this?

SEND THEM ALL BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't expect to hear about from the administration on DACA until the appropriations for the fall are finalized.

*Wall

watch spices press conference he talks about this. he said they dont want a bunch of new policy just dumped out there. they are sequencing things as to make sure they get it right..

have faith

I will be watching this closely.

I WANT ILLEGALS OUT REEEEEEEEEE

I'm not sure how any signalling could get through. You would think electing Trump on the promise to immediately end DACA would be enough of a signal. The lifezette story made Drudge, which means the message is going to get through to some of the more reliable elements in the administration like Kellyanne and Bannon. Priebus has always been a cuck on immigration, and I'm worried that he may be wielding more power on the issue. For now I'm not sure that much can be done other than trying to meme this.

Spicer's a spin doctor. He may be great to watch but he's going to defend everything that gets done in this admin, and we can't blindly accept whatever he says. This wouldn't be a sudden shift in policy that needs to be carefully crafted. People's permits would just start to expire over the next couple of years.

Sure is CNN in here.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is an American immigration policy started by the Obama administration in June 2012 that allows certain undocumented immigrants to the United States who entered the country as minors to receive a renewable two-year period of deferred action from deportation and eligibility for a work permit.

To be eligible, immigrants must have entered the United States before their 16th birthday and before June 2007, be currently in school, a high school graduate or be honorably discharged from the military, be under age 31 as of June 15, 2012, and not have been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor or three other misdemeanors, or otherwise pose a threat to national security. The program does not provide lawful status or a path to citizenship.[1]

So Trump doesn't even need to repeal it. He can just deny their applications.

No clue.

Right. The ones enrolled would have their permits expire in 2 years and it would be gone and forgotten. This should be a no-brainer, which is why he said he'd do it.

I will be watching this very closely. It is by far the most important thing Trump needs to take care of. No half measures, no compromises.. I understand they are kids but if you make an exception then spics will see the weakness and exploit it. They all have to go back, no exceptions.
If I am being optimistic about it, Trump is organizing with the foreign countries to openly receive the children so they have proper supervision. But it this case it pays to be pessimistic and hawkish.

And since it's not a temporally sensitive issue, and it's not automatic, I fail to see how having daily threads about is anything more than a cheap demoralization tactic.

It would be stupid to get sad little Mexican kids crying on TV with their teacher hugging them and a cuckservative virtue signaling furiously and having sit-ins in congress when we don't even have a fucking wall.

Doing this out of order would be retarded.

I don't blame him, he's got a lot of shit to de-niggerize and executive orders don't write themselves.

Plus in this case they probably need to do some organizing before throwing down an order that says "yep, they're illegal again and we are enforcing the laws again" with thirty million plus illegals around, you can imagine the chaos that will ensue if they don't get local police and military ready to deal with them, because for now there's an army of spics in the US.

C'mon. You make the democrats fight you over a rapist cartel guy first. This is a no-brainer.

When it comes to Daca you pick someone who's committed some vile crime and work from there.

You choose the OPTIMAL battle-ground when you have the initiative, you don't try to show-out and be all edge-lord about it.

I don't think it's cheap to say that he should do what he promised he would do. I will continue posting about it from time to time until he shows any indication that he intends to follow through.

Illegals were already going to school well before 2012. Putting them on the table as a bargaining chip would give him more leverage to force the wall through congress.

Invading my country is a vile crime, Pablo. You have to go back.

archive.is/Jz1IG

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/23/critics-trump-deputies-break-immigration-promise-day-one/

Breitbart's picked up on it too.

Keeping it on everyone's radar is good. The election is over, he's the President, criticizing him isn't dangerous anymore. I think he'll come through on this, but it doesn't hurt to keep on eye on it.

Has he issued new permits?

Yes. See the politico article in OP. About 830 per day are still going through, same as before innauguration.

Reminder that our God Emperor is a servant of the people. It is up to us to raise our voice so that he can hear us.

Jesus fucking christ that is a torrent of beaners.

Trump isn't doing what I thought he would do, which is demand all illegals go back, regardless of status to shock the world. Then he can negotiate down from there. Instead it seems like his cuck advisors are arguing from a position of weakness.

I honestly have very little faith in anything happening, the cucking is just too deep, deporting anyone but the worst criminals is a pipe dream.

Wait the fuck up niggers. He's been in this type of position before, only to BTFO leftists. He's probably going to use this as a bargaining chip with Mexico.

"I don't want a cheap workforce working for me"

Things Trump will never say, you fools.

Democrats want them as voters, Republicans want them as cheap workforce. They're staying.

At least give him a few weeks before starting to panic

Well said. The institutions tasked with regulating immigration have been thoroughly corrupted and demoralized for decades. He probably has to do some serious housecleaning and restructuring first so these organizations will be able to function as intended once the EO's start flying.

President Trump seems to want a daily drum beat of bad news for the cucks, seems to choose what orders to sign on what will cause the most psychic damage that day. It will happen the day following some big Mexican nationalist media event. Example, Saturday womens march, first thing monday morning banning abortions. No reason to think he won't do it.

Do you mean the Republican neocons that got absolutely BTFO this election with Trump winning? Those Republicans?

No, the republicans as the rich people. That still are there and allowed Trump to run as republican candidate (and he's one of them). He was not independent.

His fucking cabinet isnt even fully populated because the demoshits are dragging their feet as best they can.

What fucking sense does it make to start this fight when he has neither a secretary of state nor an attorney general yet.

use your brian; morans!

It's only freakin' day 4.
96 hours and jackasses panic.

Hold the line, men.

You do not belong here. You are horrible at blending in.

you don't need a full cabinet. you don't need a cabinet at all. you just have to tell USCIS to stop processing new applications.

this would take 10 seconds.

Here's an idea: why not promote the meme that these immigrants will be safer if they're deported? It would encourage people to remove themselves, and it would reduce the political cost of pursuing the policy.

Whatever my position is at least i don't fool myself. Both parties want them here.

Repeal it anyway so that it does not allow more immigrants that want to use DACA as their way in. Repeal it so that it is not used as (((precedent))) as (((precedent))) is the foot in the door for more bills like it. Repeal it and remove taco.

Here is a better idea, use the pause to get yourself a hot Latina waifu girlfriend and future wife.

Someone wasn't paying any fucking attention in the primaries.

AND WHEN THERE ARE IMMEDIATE LAWSUITS AGAINST THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT?

BE SMART, NOT A RETART.

Trump did say he'd go after criminals first.
Who got the get?

This is the only thing I'm worried about as far as Trump's plans go.
Deporting the DREAMers is the only way to reverse the demographic transition.

THATS WHY THE DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN GIVING A TSUNAMI OF NO VOTES?

Right. The point of my post is that Trump winning signifies a schism in the Republican party. What those greedy corporate neocons in the Republican party want is taking a backseat. The people who voted for Trump had had enough with their games. They want someone who will fucking do what they say or at least someone different.

This is what I'm saying. The Republican party is different than its usual antics. I honestly think Trump will keep his word on most things. Maybe not all, but I think this is one he can keep pretty easily.

And if not, fuck it. It was better than everyone else.

then the feds would easily win, because DACA is clearly an illegal program and Trump has every right to dismantle it?

All the more reason they need to go back- they need their parents. They all need to go.

No use in dismantling DACA until he btfo's the sanctuary cities…

He didn't ban abortions you idiot, he defunded a program that was paying for abortions which were being carried out in Mexico. (No, seriously, we were paying for Mexicans IN MEXICO to get abortions. God what a fucking awful mess our government is.)

C'mon now. I have high hopes for Trump too, voted for him and convinced several other people to also. But we should still keep an eye on Trump and make sure he keeps his promises and doesn't go soft or get subverted. There's nothing wrong with that.

Not even close. Trump is basically a third party candidate that hijacked the republican party. Not hard to figure why he'd do that, considering how hard the system works against third parties trying to gain power.

I can be patient, but he has 96 days to repeal.

This.
We must not get complacent and cease paying attention. The (((establishment))) is still out to subvert his positions.

According to Spicer at the press conference, they're waiting for cabinet confirmation before they do any action on immigration. Makes sense, otherwise the dems will just stonewall every appointment ad infinitum.

If you actually go back over the entire course of the campaign, there are many extremely troubling comments Trump made regarding illegal immigration. If you look at the employment patterns at his hotels, he has a large incentive to keep an influx of cheap menial labor. His core business of real estate income benefits tremendously from an influx of wealthy, status seeking foreigners and pushing Whites deeper and deeper into more expensive, security-laden housing.

Pay very close attention to how many of his most ardent supporters on this board talk. Absolutely every post, every word, is drenched in the left/right language. Read "Tragedy and Hope" by Carroll Quigley, which is essentially the blueprint for how the American establishment operates. It's the exact opposite of what Adolf Hitler and the NSDAP set out to accomplish in Germany. A state always at war within itself so it may be exploited and looted at will against a state that is forcibly united into a singular direction with the organs of state power working to ensure the stability and prosperity for as much of the state as possible.

Trump is a steam valve.

No, it must be so much more severe than deporting "DREAMers". Anyone ever granted birthright citizenship needs to have it retroactively revoked and that revocation needs to extend the entire line of descendants.

So that means if some shitskin taco nigger got squirted out here by wetback parents in the 70s or 80s and then that anchor baby went on to have a kid [and then that kid had a kid] the entire line gets their citizenship revoked because it originated from fraudulent citizenship in the first place. That is the only way to reverse America's demographic problem.

sadly such a thing seems unlikely

If it doesn't happen, then it's over. The end. Period. Don't even consider a future.

M8….

Steve King is putting a bill through congress to do just that.

Bump. Fuck these beaners.

I live in CA and im ready to start killing people if they resist deportation.

You have trouble following post IDs when you want to talk cordially with an user in one reply and accuse them of being a kike in the next?

If you've got something to say, actually say it.

Ok fair points actually

The latter is only to you, not the other user in the chain. Your jewish legalism, is, however, noted.

Push hard but wait until Sessions is confirmed. We can't expect Trump to get to work until he's got the Justice Dept backing him.

You replied to three of my posts here

We've gotta deport anchor babies. It's a bullshit law.

(checked)
Dark, but pretty much true. It's this or a genocide. If we don't kick them out America will become minority nonwhite very soon and it's all downhill from there.

nice try, Holla Forums.

If it doesn't happen, good goy Trump probably isn't even winning re-election. He likely doesn't care, either. If there's a large enough outflow to crash real estate prices for a big buy up and secure some choice government contracts for his particular clique, that's probably good enough.

The vitality of the opposition must remain so the state is in constant turmoil with itself.

Wrong.

Keep in mind that Sessions hasn't even been confirmed yet.

No, I replied to two of your posts, unless you are running 2 IDs. I quoted one of them twice, to address you and the point specifically. Don't be fucking dense.

Seriously?

B-b-but I thought diversity is our greatest strength and race doesn't exist? So why would non-white immigrants hurt us? Do they contribute less than whites?

Yep, seriously. If you look back at the time of the election, the vast majority of Holla Forums was completely convinced that massive, sweeping changes would occur the instant he was sworn in. It was the belief that America would be 100% White on January 21, 2017 with a giant wall surrounding the entire US.

Of course, now Holla Forums will pull the "oh, we were just kidding" line; but there's no denying archives.

Hmm.. I mean, that's some pretty heavy-handed parsing, but that's not really what the OP is talking about. It's a pretty straightforward freeze on the previous administration's policy that was implemented through executive order. That it hasn't been done is notable. If he's got time for oil pipelines [has he even negotiated a larger cut from the Canadians before they go ahead with this thing?] he's got time to freeze protected status for spicniggers.

Trump isn't going to keep up the neocon legacy of keeping beaners here to save a few bucks on cheap beaners labor of being front desk check-in fags at all his hotels. Just because you want him to be a traitor like all the other fags in office the past few tenures from both major parties.

Another Project Alamo leftover. It's not about their immediate evaporation into the ether the second his hand is on the Bible. It's easily-overturned executive policy from the previous administration that would just stop handing out protected status and make these people subject to deportation.

It's not about them immediately being on the bus back. It's about stopping the legal mechanism that prevents them from being put on a bus in the near-to-medium future.

No, it's that he has to actually get the fucking cabinet in place before he starts doing wide actions. Doing it now means the democrats will stone wall his appointees for weeks if not months.

Yeah.. no. It's more like the entire cleaning staff, the entire cook staff, linen services, delivery drivers, etc. He's said it himself many times. Big, beautiful door. I'm sure all the spics working in Trump hotels and apartments have legal status.

He said he would do it immediately because this is one specific instance where it can be immediately undone. That's why this was a campaign promise to start with. Executive action is not magic, and the program is less than 5 years old.

I don't think it's Holla Forums to say that college is left-wing indoctrination. They're trying to transform these people into an army of activists who protest/riot for more gibs and more legal protection every election cycle.

If that's really the reason then fine, but you don't need an AG to do this. USCIS is under DHS, and Kelly's already been confirmed.

Stop being stupid.

DACA is not popular. There's no reason to be afraid about a pro-illegal immigration backlash. There has never been such a thing and there will never be such a thing because illegal immigration is extremely unpopular.

REPEAL AND REPLACE DACA WITH DAKKA
A WALL OF LEAD AND A RIVER OF BLOOD
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND YOUR FACE TO BLOODSHED

So he's going to follow the law. Neat.

Trump is pissing me off here. The further he delays this the more his base is gonna be pissed at him. I have a sickening feeling both Reince and Ryan are pulling something shady in order to delay this

I'm well aware that you think it's "neat". After all, a little piece of paper, dot a few "i's", cross a few "t's" and any shitskin in the world is welcome in America. Just don't be mean to jews. Then we don't want you.

It's been 4 days.

B-b-but Trump said it was supposed to happen "immediately". That means it should've happened the instant he finished the oath of office!

Right. It's been four days. So it's fair to wonder why it hasn't been overturned. It's a very simple process to remove their executive protection from deportation.

But you keep talking past the question and pretending that the thread is about every single illegal being instantaneously rounded up.

Listen to the press conferences, Sean said Trump is waiting for everyone to be sworn in, and his team to get together before he works on repealing DACA ect.

There's nothing to "work on", though. Just reverse the executive order.

he said that he was waiting for the team to get together before they decided what they would do. he didn't say anything about if they would get rid of DACA then or not.

1.) From what it looks like, Preibus,Ryan, and the uppity kike son in law are trying to subvert Trump on immigration
2.) They tried to do so already by appointing Bolton as Secretary of State, but sufficient backlash from supporters convinced him otherwise.
3.) Trump tends to A/B test ideas and listen to public feedback, if there is not strong backlash on DACA from voters, he will let Ryan ruin it, the neocon boarding party remains a serious threat for co-option.
4.) The solution then, is to send as many letters, tweets, emails, etc. to Conway or greatagain.gov making it abundantly clear that yourself, your friends, and your family will not vote for Trump in 2020 if he cucks on immigration, and he can either repeal DACA or lose re-election.

Quit your bitching and start applying pressure, if we could deter Bolton with about a week of backlash communiques during the transition we can end DACA, hit up Conway on twitter.

I don't even know what point you're making at this point. You don't think Trump will get rid of the illegals. I think he will since that was a yuge part of his campaign.

Guess we'll find out if he is blatantly going to lie to everyone who voted for him soon enough.

They're going to get everything in place before acting on immigration. You're going to see them ease into it. First the wall, then deport the 'criminal' aliens, which will get everyone used to the idea. Having the first story that comes out be "TRUMP DEPORTS BABIES" is not a winning strategy. Think for five seconds.

Cause you know they would use this against Sessions if he started on DACA now.
Another thing, Obama in a bunch of his final speeches threatened that he would get involved because of DACA. The MSM more than likley has a shit load of weepy wetback video packages ready to go as soon as the first steps are taken, this is why it was the first question asked at todays press conference. Schumer and Pelosi are rubbing their hands waiting, DACA is going to be the hill they die on and they will have some republican support from the usual fucks like Rubio, Graham, McCain, and Paul Ryan. With this bombardment from his own party, the MSM, and the democrats you know damn well Mexico will jump in and say he hates brown people, bigot, racist, hates children, etc which will give leverage to Mexico making the renegotiation of NAFTA and the wall more difficult.

See

Sitting on your ass and waiting for shit to happen is a recipe for failure, make the backlash against this as big and obvious as possible and make it clear that his re-election and GOP votes in general will be jeopardized if he fucks this up.

all of the dems are voting against sessions anyway. none of the gop senators are gonna vote against him because he's been buddies with them for years. that isn't a concern.

are we scared of obama now? are we scared of the media? people may dislike trump, but not over illegal immigration! this is the single most popular issue he'll have going for them. if 30 million shitskins are rioting in the streets that would be the BEST thing that could happen for a trump administration. his approval rating would soar to 70%. nobody likes illegals. stop being scared just because carlos slim's new york times is trying to meme the idea that everyone wants amnesty into existence.

sounds like a plan. will do.

Well I won't argue against taking action and applying pressure via communication and whatnot. That can almost never be a bad thing.

No shit.

This is catering get to the Archie Bunkers before they go Breivik. There is a cap in another thread that says as soon as civil war is declared, the state loses.

Someone told me that Dateline NBC was taken off the air because they were catching too many spics and it looked bad.

He's got the house and senate already there's no need to bargain over anything.

The only thing that matters is cuck-optics. They can't have even the slightest bit of an opportunity to start dragging their fucking stupid cuck feet over some humanitarian concern.

Especially Paul Ryan. That shit is his super-move: not oppose you openly but just be so wishy-washy that nothing functional ever gets done. He's trying to make himself into an ad for soccor moms that want to not be raped by an mayan with a bone in their nose but ALSO want their friends to give them likes on facebook for how not racist they post a picture of Maria the Scientist®

There's no way to drag-ass on a physical wall (maybe environmental bullshit.) but there's all sorts of ways to be "humane" about deporting "students" where Ryan never gets anything done.

That's why I think we need to get the wall done first.

Exactly. You set up the board and checkmate is last.

Not to mention you have to FIND all these fucks. You need a massive database. You need to understand who is going to try to hide them out and how to deal with the logistics of that and if your intentions aren't somewhat stealth it makes it much much harder.

Does anyone remember how he "backed off" of the tweet about bringing Juanita Broaddrick to the debate and said it was just a rhetorical point?

Then after they relaxed what did he do? He had a huge press conference with ALL the women.

and then they were like "okay that was pretty hardcore" but they STILL relaxed because they thought the press conference was the big move, then he brought them all in live.

Is Romney the secretary of state?

Fucking c'mon Holla Forums we're going to get sick of winning. This guy is extremely consistent.

http: //breaking911 . com/breaking-president-trump-sign-executive-actions-immigration-thursday-report/

THE MADMAN HE'S ACTUALLY DOING IT

Any other sites reporting on it?

Reuters is covering it. Doesn't say anything about beaners specifically but it does mention several orders so perhaps they will get some attention.

Reuters: Trump expected to sign executive orders on immigration

archive.is/dLmiz

the orders being referred to may be the ones Kobach was suggesting to Trump last november:

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-kris-kobach-publicly-displays-detailed-1479764896-htmlstory.html

archive.is/fY97A

National security immigration restrictions are obviously less controversial than the economic/nationalist ones (i.e. the ones against Mexicans), but it's something. If the orders end up looking like Kobach's proposals then that's a very good sign, because that means Trump is still listening to Kobach instead of Reince.

Seems like a muzzie bill not a texmex one

Yeah, I suppose it's the easier one to get out of the way first.

I have faith in him but I got a little panicked for just a moment.

mp4 of that part.

I suppose once Trump secure US energy independence, they're next

although this is also proof that he doesn't need a completed cabinet to start uncucking the immigration system.

archive.is/hTTko

(((Dick Durbin))) says he feels better because of the lack of action on DACA

I want to force the democrats to pay the 50 billion dollars it would cost to build the wall.

They will never be able to put a politician in office, they would have to liquidate the unions to pay off the wall.

We can force Mexico to pay the remaining amount.

I want to eliminate the political party that caused whites to become a minority with the 1965 immigration act.

So he's either stalling because he's not going to do it or stalling so he doesnt garner too much political ill will until the wall is made etc. /Shrugs

I agree with other user, we need to be stirring shit up about this, email conway, get ann Coulter to start bringing it up

EXACTLY THIS

Focusing on DACA now will only obfuscate the rest of the agenda up front. The Libs and the press want Trump to bite into this one. It will be a mistake to go after it so quickly. Like said, this will take care of itself. Besides, they aren't going to self deport so they will be here to deport when he gets to them and he willI'm looking at you Carlos

More information here. Sanctuary cities, the wall and ongoing DACA discussions. Excerpts below

WashPost: President Trump is planning to sign executive orders on immigration this week

archive.is/r7NBN

It hasn't even been a week, jesus.

Praise be

Shills btfo'd.