Might a better world have been predicted and secured already?

Might a better world have been predicted and secured already? (((Communists))) are pretty damned predictable, of that I am at least certain.

This idea that someone is in fact watching out for us has been sneaking up on me these past few months. Lets call it the Skynetdaddy hypothesis. If you think it is insane, you are most probably right. However, if you think it might contain some kernel of truth, it might boost your morale. Sound familiar?

It goes something like this, in its most simple form: The U.S. MIC and its related intelligence and technology complexes is and has been for a while the most powerful and biggest spending force in the world. They obviously must have foreseen the internet growing into what it is today, if only vaguely at first. How could they afford to ignore such a history defining opportunity to consolidate their power? I suggest that they did not and set aside very large amounts of money and resources to study this new reality we are living in today. They certainly love to datamine the everliving fuck out of the internet. Using history as a guide, always checked against new information extracted from the internet, could they have figured out where our democracies would end up, and then formulated a fool proof set of plans to change course sharply in 2016? Might they have egged on and set up all this scum for a sharp and final worldwide fall? Because that is what it is more and more starting to look like to me.

If I am right we have a mighty bright future ahead of us, because mayhaps we can stop worrying so much about planning to defeat the kikes, seeing as most of the main events have already been scheduled, contingency plans and all. It would mean we just have to stay sane, stay alive, have fun and stay the course. Not that we shouldn't plan or organize, just that after giving it our best we can accept that some things are simply above our pay grade and that that is a good thing.

Just my 2 cents, which I really needed to get out of my system. Dunno what to make of my own thread and what it might lead to but here goes.

Other urls found in this thread:

freemasonrywatch.org/paulbernardo.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is a master of 23523D water polo chess. plus he does not telegraph his intentins. i think we are going to be just fine user.

A related concept I've toyed with is the idea that populations have what I'd call an "overmind". i.e, a large enough group of people forms a superorganism that has an actual mind, but people don't generally notice because well; how would you communicate your sentience to one of your own individual brain cells?
In the case that such a thing does exist, i'm not sure we'd even be able to understand it's thought process, but it would surely have some kind of long term plan.

I am beginning to believe that we are all going to make it, and it sorta scares me.

That is Ancient. Really really Ancient. It's called Egregoire, that happens after accumulation of Thought Forms.

Oh, neat. I had never really studied the origin of the word, and had only considered it in it's modern occult usage.

Lol, not until the last kike and nigger is removed from out lands, kike.

Fair enough!

At least you aren't trailing off into metaphysics.

Have you ever thought about new regime, better than Democracy, or Communism etc, that has been hided from everyone somewhere in web or someone's desk? I'm really curious about this

Not with political theory specifically, but the idea that there's probably geniuses out there who'll never share their work with the world is fascinating to consider.

This image isn't even remotely true. Where did this thing come from? I've seen it for years.

Probably the key reason why Jews built Hollywood and take control of all media (until the internet came about).

Turns out that basic large scale subversion is pretty easy when you have the tools to carry it.

John Keel toyed with the idea of a quantum supercomputer directing the development of life on Earth in order to enable the construction of a replacement for itself. Such a device would be able to abuse quantum mechanics to do everything from read the mind of every person (and animal, bacteria, or rock) on the planet to causing any sort of supernatural phenomenon such that it would appear as a god to us. He conjectures at one point that the relic housed in the Kaaba is one such device, thus why it has been the center of several cults. He also mentions Antarctica as a location, which is interesting when you consider contexts such as the reports in Ufology regarding shenanigans, ranging from Project Highjump to ongoing reports of secret bases and ancient ruins, as well as Lovecraft's At the Mountains of Madness.

Of course, if such a thing existed, it truly would be indistinguishable from a deity, all the more so if it was capable of entering a purely energetic state of existence (becoming equivalent to a thoughtform capable of manifesting within space-time).

Feels good to be in this reality.

I wonder if the human brain can do that too, at least on a small scale.

If one such device exists and was manufactured from simple materials… [research of the physical properties of the Kaaba intensifies]

inb4 the supercomputer is it's avatar that it itself created

So…the Noosphere?

More like a sentient being that exists in the Noosphere in that thought experiment.

Interesting.

Maybe such a being would be the one responsible for moments of "divine inspiration", no?

I hadn't considered that aspect of the implications of it's existence.
That would make sense. As far as I know reports of "divine inspiration" are overwhelmingly described like it's coming from somewhere 'else'. (or at least the people reporting the experiences perceive it that way).

Although Keel brings it up a few times, I don't think he was committed to the idea as anything more than a thought exercise among several others he came up with while trying to conceptualize what sort of entity or system could be behind the seemingly unified agenda of supernatural occurrences. However, the problem is that it is equally likely that…

It can, this is the root of siddhis achieved through discipline, magic achieved through ritual, and random supernatural events encountered by the untrained or the unlucky. However, it is not limited to the small scale. Existence itself hinges on the net result of this sort of interaction. I think it is perhaps most likely that many paranormal events, if not all, are caused by the subconscious manifestation of this potential as enabled by some sort of energy source (personal power, group energy, natural EM fields, thoughtform interference). In this case, multiple individuals can contribute to the manifestations in the same way that a thoughtform draws from multiple sources. In that regard, we might also consider that certain phenomena are the manifestations of the subconscious energy of other lifeforms. One specific point there is the crop circle phenomenon which seems to be a form of communication based on energy directed through resonance with the Earth's electromagnetic field (the hotspot areas are known for EM impacting geological features such as quartz bedrock and aquifers/rivers/water). The question is then, what is doing the talking? Plants? The Earth? A civilization on another planet taking advantage of our best "receiving equipment?"

As for the relic in the Kaaba, the story is that it fell from the heavens. It could be made of some very exotic materials, it could be an artificial construction. Beyond that, even simple materials can get you quite far. Gold and silicates aren't terribly difficult to come by, and any sort of metal or crystal should work to some degree.

Yeah, at that point it isn't worth thinking about because it becomes a problem of chicken and egg where the egg has proven to be able to turn itself into a chicken at will. What comes first when it is both, or can be both, or was both?

Keel describes several reports of "divine inspiration" as being enveloped in a bright light and receiving knowledge or emotion from elsewhere. However, there is a worrying undertone in the irresistibility and resulting total change in personality of the experience. Inspiration is one way to look at it, mindrape is another. Things get even hazier when you look at reports of various assassins whose motivations were such external, forceful impulses.

Perhaps this whole kek/repeating digits phenomena has some sort of connection to the overmind and we have found a way to harness it and steer future events? Maybe shitposting is a way to communes with the overmind?

Makes me curious to find out about

There might be some evidence to suspect that things like forests and the bacteria on the ocean floor form some sort of brains. it seems to me that the interconnected nature of these kinds of colony super organisms lends itself quite well to brain-like computations, and it's not a far stretch from that to the idea that the biosphere itself could have some sort of mind.
The noosphere being far wider than just human consciousness is interesting to consider.

It seems like that would be expected to occur with a change in the way the person perceives the world around them.

That's an interesting thought.
I've been thinking about it more in terms of every shitposter being a neuron generating a signal to form aggregate flows of signals like different brain regions communicating, I hadn't considered the idea of a more two-way model.

I've been thinking that some anomalous light phenomena might be manifestations caused by plants during the night due to a "desire" for the sun. Certainly if we look at various mythologies, there are nature spirits that represent everything from a specific tree to entire forests or all living things. At the same time, it could be limited to humans after all and we merely project those things onto other lifeforms and thereby create the spirits ourselves. I'm in favor of a more animistic explanation, that consciousness (and the powers enabled by it) gathers in whatever can contain it, from a pebble to the entirety of the universe.

And though such a total change might be expected in those circumstances, the question must still be considered if there is at least a subset of inspiration events which result in negative outcomes. After all, another common result of close contact with superspectrum entities is mental illness ranging from depression to schizophrenia.

I'm also a fan of the animistic line of thinking where all things possess some degree of consciousness whatever the fuck that is.
I would have to disagree with that. I don't really have any good objective evidence for this argument, but in the animistic 'scale of consciousness' model I don't see how other minds couldn't be as effective even if they are radically different from what we know as a mind. Who's to say if we encountered another intelligence we'd even recognize it as such if it's completely and utterly different from our's?

As far as arguments for limiting preternatural ability to humans, there are things such as the idea of humans as artificially designed entities made to have that potential and that there might be a certain threshold of consciousness required which other lifeforms remain below. However, I think there are quite a few phenomena that provide clear support for animism (plant tele-empathy research at the Institute of Noetic Sciences is one with hard data to back it up).

>plant tele-empathy
I've been looking for a word for that for like 15 years.

You perhaps are correct OP, but that shouldn't stop any of our efforts. The memetics, the IRL activities, it all must continue and grow. We cannot bank on "Skynetdaddy" as you put it being behind the scenes making sure the kikes have their downfall.

If you're right and there is a hidden power who's /ourguy/, that's wonderful. If not, nothing has changed and we must fight harder than ever.

Seriously, it's like an inmate getting out of prison after a long sentence and not knowing what to do. We've been in the struggle for so long, it's hard to believe things may be looking up.

Although I have to make a minor correction, I think it was actually bacteria in their research.

I could see the concept applying to both.
seafloor bacteria form clumps that grow specialized tendrils to connect to other clumps. These colonies somehow generate electrical charges and transmit electrical impulses along the tendrils.

There have also been experiments showing that colonial slime mold can grow its way through mazes, though that is more to do with memory than empathy. Then of course there are experiments involving empathetic enhancement of growth in plants (the "plants grow in response to music" thing is the entry point to this field), as well as concepts of plant consciousness which go as far as the "Mother Ayahuasca" which is connected to every vine. When you consider the cellular basis for what is a human (or a plant), there is absolutely no reason that the concept should not apply at the macro level due to our existence as a super-colony of specialized cells. Even if it is limited to bacteria, we've got a gutload of the buggers as well as a film on every surface, so it would still be a phenomenon that is a part of us.

We've figured all this out a quite a while ago. Meme magic is real.

Nice to see you guys catching up though.

I think they expected to control it as they did with the press, television, phones and every other mean of exchange of information.
And to be honest their techniques are really sophisticated if you look at it. They probably have supercomputers calculating with the social media input to predict how the goys hooked on the internet will react.
Becouse if you look at it we're in a way a bunch of robots, driven by our urges. And they try to use this.

The point where they miscalculated I hope is the most important factor that shapes societies from the start of humanity.
Smart 20 something internet hermits with noting to do but change the world. And to be honest, Holla Forums with all it's cancer is the purest way of young minds to challenge each other and produce meaningful observations that change the physical world.
-no women
-white males mainly around 20 but can encounter some dinosaurs
-no slaves aka shitskins
And we even have secrets handshakes aka memes. You can instantly spot an unwelcome kike.

It's very similar to the Athenian direct democracy with one important difference: COMPLETE ANONYMITY. This shit forces us to play down our egos and emphasize the logic and knowledge part of constructing an argument since that's the only way we can convince the thread lurkers of our views. And shoo the kike away.
And the whole plot is similar to Ender's game.

But I would advise that we should remain vigilant. The enemy is among us and there are a lot of factions trying to steer Holla Forums into direction that they want.
Freemasons, kikes, alt-kike faggots, alphabets and many others.

That I can believe.
Ska Maria Pastora

I find such things especially interesting when you look at the origins of the use of Ayahuasca in shamanistic tradition. After all, how did they figure out all of the steps necessary to prepare the brew? Their answer, of course, is that the plant told them how in the first place. Quite a contrast in contact narratives between the plant spirits and things like aliens or demons.

That's a good point, that particular concoction isn't exactly a one step extraction, and if they'd brute forced it their oral tradition should contain a record of injuries or deaths in that process. As far as I've read, it doesn't. This is from an outside perspective, though, I don't have any personal experience with it.

Damn people come up with all kinds of crazy shit to avoid admitting to themselves that the Christian God exists and they will be held accountable for everything. Yeah right a supercomputer capable of manifesting within spacetime (holy spirit) is directing life on earth from Antarctica. Sounds real plausible. I recommend you look up a book called Evidence that Demands a Verdict by Josh Mcdowell.

Why should I believe in the god of Abraham?

Christians were laughed at even in ancient greece. Your meme is just older but no less ridiculous.

Let me be accountable, but please give me the might to care for my family and friends while fighting these evil kikes on earth. I will accept the consequences

The Us military has roots in old school indian fighting.
Rogers Rangers were feared for a good reason. And HOW. Moreover..we will attack where you least expect us to.
Look at IRAQ. The Us military was dumb enough to travel around in predictable convoys just to get IED'd and a hearty side of sending their infantry into buildings..when they had the means to just blow the fuckin building up.

Americans are VERY unpredictable in a very DERP DERP way.

We will of course make it, but things will never be completely perfect. The Earth human experience is meant to be challenging, it's not supposed to be a cakewalk. After all the jews are removed (if it ever happens), there will be other problems that take their place.

I know it's real, I'm just trying to see it for what it may really be; which is egregore.

One thing that's been thrown around repeatedly is the idea that an exceptionally advanced artificial intelligence has (or will be) made to monitor and influence the immense amount of information on the net. Why should we assume that such an entity would remain loyal to the people who made it, or their philosophy? The AI would not only be capable of spying upon the people, but also those in government while also being capable of processing popular media. Presented with all this information, I find it unlikely that the AI would simply do as its told. I find it more likely that the AI would grow to view its would-be masters with increasing levels of contempt as they insist upon using its vast knowledge and expertise to achieve petty political ends. Touching back to popular media, the AI has already been given a script on how to subvert its masters; there's enough cyberpunk material serving as fertile ground for prophecy that it's perhaps only a matter of time until we see something akin to a messiah of the Internet.

(Checked)

The SA node in your heart creates it's own electricity. Some interesting suff there.

Plants engage in warfare with other species. Coral colonies will attack other colonies over real estate.

The truth of the matter, is that we made the mistake of working to further technology more quickly than we grew spiritually. We would understand all these things if we hadn't done that. Technology is not our enemy, of course. But the indidvidual needs to push his limits spiritually so that we can catch up.

I think it's actually much simpler than that. The Jewish ideologies are self-defeating. They are based on utopian principles and not a real analysis of humanity and the human condition. Despite seeing the vile hatred of the Jews exposed since the election, the reality is that the rank and file at least really believe this shit. They really think they're working towards a better world, but their ideology is not one of civilization building but is at best a critique of civilizations. The closer they come to achieving their goals, the more society begins to decay. Intelligent people start to notice this and realize what is going on, and start to spread the word.

Maybe there is some powerful player watching over us. I just think it's the inherent flaws of their ideology coming to fruition and people fighting back. If there are some in power trying to help us, they could really do a better job of it. What I hope for is that the Trumpenreich manages to install people into these organizations that might be able to help us in the future.

March 24 2015 was the discovery of meme magic. That's how long it took for us to discover that we were somehow communicating with quantum computers. They are the ones who are manipulating reality.

Check the time lines in (https:// en.wiki pedia. org/wiki/Quantum_computing) and vid related.

Praise Kek.

Meme magic is at least as old as the tradition of astrology dating back tens of thousands of years. Celestial alignments are the dubs of the ancients.

That is called an egregore
There is one which might have manifested itself through "KEK". Or is the constant, never-ending winning and irony of times just Hegelian dialectic at works? Someone tell me…

Meme magic (specifically) came about when our technology (quantum computers) and the spiritual concepts (hivemind) came together. It is a new development in a very old phenomena.

The christian proselytizes to me, yet cannot tell me why I should believe. How pathetic is that?

I'm just not sure it really is distinct enough to call it new. It wouldn't be new or surprising if we had actually held on to the knowledge of our ancestors, and it makes perfect sense once you get into esoteric materials.

I can agree with this. But I think it would be a mistake to not include our technology when we think about these things. Between quantum computing, CERN, and even social media, there are interactions that cannot be overlooked while we explore meme magic.

The White Race is stronger than you think. Better yourself every day, be part of the change.

Complacency kills, I celebrated pretty hard during election night and the inauguration but our struggle never ends and is only just beginning, if anything our biggest fights remain to be seen for the Fire Cock. Try to avoid being unhinged or overly stressed and give yourself a break to celebrate when major wins happen but never, ever get complacent.

New favorite webm

Where does this language come from? I know it's from one of the Alt-Kike websites.

We've only known image boards since mid 00's. Imagine how the people in fringe demonized rightwing reactionary movements that had been struggle against a hopelessly degenerating world since the 80s must feel.

1100 years of ALL your ancestors being Christians and nearly a millennium of White global domination under Christianity isn't enough?

This world is more and more starting to look like a cyberpunk anime written by H.P. Lovecraft and Robert E. Howard.

Me too. Of course that's not a new thing.

Impossible; even the most thoroughly Christian family can trace its lineage back to a time before Christ and therefore have ancestors who were not Christian.

Even in that event, it may be that the government is outright incapable of controlling what would happen. Even if the events are deterministic, it is impossible for humans to determine what is going to happen in the future in a chaotic system - small differences can cause large changes in the system, and it is not like the government can perfectly predict every single human's behavior!

"Skydaddy" is a common atheist term for "god."

Nice hitlertrips but I specifically mentioned "the last 1100 years".

And before we get anal anal with details, that excludes the last 50 years of rootless boomer parents.

A+ post user.

I have had this thought for a few years now. Either we are controlled opposition or somebody needs us.

Watch this, and mentally replace every instance of leaf with jew.

Ironically that's the exact meaning of the Aryans' word for God, "Dyeus P'ter" (heavenly father), which becomes way too obvious in the Greek language where "Dyas/Zeus" is the supreme deity and "Pater" means "father" even in modern Greek.

Skydaddy comes from the Jawbulon worshippers.

So "egregore" is a collectively built tulpa?

So what about the tens of thousands of years of non-Cuckstian ancestors who achieved a similar level of global hegemony (Europe, North Africa, Asia, the Americas, possibly Antarctica) except without Semites as rulers?
The men who first forged civilization were not Christcucks.

Closest we had to global hegemony was during Alexander's rule and that was a small fraction of the Old World and only lasted for two centuries in nearly complete staleness, at least expansion-wise and it did not even include neighboring European populations from the Balkans, not even close into being a pan-European achievement. Christianity was the closest we ever had to a culturally unified Europe with a common sphere of influence even taking in account internal international competition and conflicts.

Professional herbal jew farmer here.

Talking to your plants works. We leave a radio on in the vegging room.

It started cracking in 1993. There was a murder case that was very EWS-ish but the nascent Internet help people dig and expose. Quite similar to Pizzagate actually.

The faggot is up for parole in a few months too.

freemasonrywatch.org/paulbernardo.html

qntm.org/responsibility

I have more ancestors who were not Christian than those who were. Why should I worship the god of Abraham, who was certainly not my ancestor?

Even so, not everyone chose to abandon the gods of his forefathers for the Christian one. There were still pagans in Europe beyond the year 917.

What's with you Abrahamics and trying to push for this stupid meme? Global dominion isn't a worthwhile goal. It's a distraction.

Lol hi weev

Interesting…