Can someone explain to a confused Eurofag why Trumps cabinet is still not confirmed?

I don't get it. If the republicans control both houses, then how can Trumps people still not have been confirmed? Shouldn't it be just a simple majority to get it to pass?

Or are some republicans cucking out?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8873257.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's unprecedented and ridiculous. The amount of cabinet picks Trump has confirmed is a record low for any president by the time of inauguration ever.

any gems like people worried about islands tipping over and sinking?

They're trying to extract as many concessions as possible from Trump so they can keep the system running as shitily as it was under their rule.

Everyday they push this back and dick with Trump is another day they'll spend being tortured before finally executed.

Honestly at this point they really are subverting democracy and need to be tortured and executed as political terrorists.

General Mattis confirmation hearing was pretty intense (for congress) and he's worth watching on C-SPAN if you're bored/interested

The rest of it is just procedural redtape with RINOs and Demodummys stalling for time and virtue signalling

Take a wild fucking guess.

How long can they stall say the new Secretary of State? Some of these are too important to keep fucking around with and they already have a plain majority because Grahamnesty, McCain and Rubio conceded.

Hitler, please come back

Haha, if you think this sort of blatant partisan stonewalling is bad, just wait until Trump appoints his SCOTUS nominee.

For all of his Cabinet positions he only needs a simple majority (51 votes) and there are 52 Republican senators alone. However for the SCOTUS he needs 60 votes which means he'll have to negotiate with some Democrats to get them to switch sides.

It'll get nasty but should be pretty entertaining television.

Are they claiming that they have to do security checks or something because trumps guys don't have prior clearance because most of them have not been politicians ?

Also how come they didn't start doing this earlier ? like shortly after he go elected and decided the people

I'm shocked that Holla Forums is unironically questioning why jews aren't playing by the rules so that the government can best serve the interests of the American people. Hypocrisy and sabotage is nothing new when it comes to kikes, and they'll break every rule in the book if it means stopping Trump from leaving TPP and the UN.

Because the Republicans are evil and don’t want what we want.

Yeah but how long can they feasibly stall for time?
Time is precious for a Trump presidency.

No need for 60, we are going nuclear and ending the filibuster completely. Done playing around. Is a filibuster in the constitution? No? Then it no longer exists.

Is it really? I mean I know the dems are salty as fuck, but doing stonewalling something longer than ever in the history of the country is news to me.

Meanwhile chuck (((schumer))) goes right ahead and whines to the media "we aren't stalling, we have genyoowhine cawnserns about Trump's cabinet picks." Yeah chuck, real fucking believable. I can only imagine this strengthens Trump's resolve to drain harder.

They may have deluded themselves to the point where they think every president is as impotent as Obama is and those mere weeks they stall may save themselves.

Chuck jewmer literally vowed to stall confirmations for days if not weeks or months.

That's all I want. I want to just abide by the most powerful law document of the land. That's it. Anything not specifically outlined in the Constitution is left up to the states as outlined in the Tenth Amendment.

The Feds really need to fuck off.

I mean, he can still obviously consult with them even if they are not official right?

If you arrived in the last 4 months
and you havent visited a RedPill thread you still BluePilled, go now to this ReadPill thread and read it all NOW
8ch.net/pol/res/8873257.html

There's no good reason for them to be doing this bullshit. It's just the Democrats trying to stall the inevitable, like a child who grabs onto any chair or wall corner he can while his mother drags him to his room. Trump's election was a sign of massive blowback against these leftist faggots, but it appears they've learned nothing. They're going to cuck harder, quadruple down, and tilt even harder to the left.

It's going to be extremely awkward for them if someone pulls a JFK (what's good for the goose is good for the gander) and tells the American people DIRECTLY who is responsible for the cabinet not getting rolled out in a timely fashion.