Director John Landis is “bored shitless with Marvel”

flickeringmyth.com/2017/06/director-john-landis-is-bored-shitless-with-marvel-praises-wonder-woman/

flickeringmyth.com/2017/09/john-landis-criticizes-lucasfilm-for-stifling-creative-talent-its-very-worrying/

/ourguy/?

/יהודי שלנו/

Why are jews so based bros?

He's right.
Also what's his name again?

He's bitching because the movies haven't been pozzed like the comics yet. Steve Rogers isn't a nazi in the movie universe and that bothers this kike. He praised wonder womyn for fuck's sake.

Hey, be nice. I directed one of the most famous segments in Faces of Death.

He only likes DC because of his affinity for crashing things with no survivors

He's right but all superhero movies are boring and shit DC, Sony included not just Marvel.

Max Landis is actually pretty based and has been shit talking star wars for a while now, seems he rubbed it off on to his dad

That face creeps me the fuck out. Especially after seeing that video of him where he lectures a very small child about homosexual relationships before making contact between his lips and the boy's neck

to be fair, you have to be completely braindead in order not to be bored shitless wth marvel at this point

How many people did Landis kill on set again? Maybe he'd be more interested in something like Memepool, I heard the motorcycle stunt scene is to die for.

Posting some actual good videos

Look at this video>>892141

Almost three decades too late, both Marvel and DC went to shitter in '90s and never came back.

John 'Land Dis' Helicopter'
John 'Hell in a Heli' Landis
John 'Spin to Win' Landis
John 'An American Pilot in California' Landis
John 'The Die-Light Zone' Landis
John 'Big Trouble for Little Chinamen' Landis
John 'Squinty Eye? Time to Die' Landis
John 'Jew Thunder' Landis
John 'Acocalypse Now' Landis
John 'Get Your Rotor Running' Landis

1 Actor Dead (Vic Morrow)
2 Child Actors Dead (Myca Dinh Le and Renee Shin-Yi Chen)
6 Injured Passengers

Explosives were detonated at the wrong time which caused the rotor to detatch. Then Landis told the helicopter pilot to go lower when it was really get the hell out of dodge time.

It doesn't make sense, how can it fly when it has no rotors as they detached, and how lower did he want to go when the damn helicopter crashed and the passengers didn't even die from the altitude
And ironic how the segment was criticizing the germans for their jew treatment and Landis got out with a german lawyer

Maybe the helicopter was attached to a crane.

it's the tameem of comics

Had a giggle at that one

kek

Max Landis is weird.
He's half-right half-wrong about a lot of problems.

finally i get to post this

This is a good argument for CGI tbh

meant to quote this

Chop, chop, watch the gook heads drop.

Found the kike.

looks fake as shit

Oh shit the kike killed Vic Morrow? I fucking loved Combat.