Supreme Court says Parliament must give Article 50 go-ahead

BREXIT MAY STILL GET CUCKED

www bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38720320
archive.is/z4eqS

What's undemocratic is trying to overturn something that was voted for democratically. I mean seriously, the people fucking voted to leave, that should be the end of it.

enjoy your stay

I live on a slightly different cucked airstrip.

So they've pushed it to a vote in the House of Lords. Oh i'm laughing.

Well, May is meeting with President Trump on Friday, so it is possible they are already planning on sorting it out.

Exactly and that's why "democracy" is such a sham.

The unelected 100% jewish supreme court?
Seems fair.

Maybe it can still work out even if they fuck them.

No it won't stop being sensational.

Most MP's have already said they'll vote for Article 50. SNP and Lib Dems won't, but that won't be anywhere close to threatening it. A decent amount of Labour MP's will vote for it, as well as nearly all conservative MP's. Parliament has already committed to triggering Article 50 by the end of March. PM May has already laid out her general negotiation points.

The likelihood of MP's voting in majority against triggering Article 50 is so small it's laughable.

In fact, something good did come out of this ruling:

This means Scotland can do literally nothing except cry and complain as the government goes through with Brexit.

Unelected Jews tell you that it would be undemocratic to count your vote.
At least the rulers are admitting that our votes don't count. Now, we need to do something about it.

The EU isn't democratic. They let people "vote", but if the outcome isn't EU approved they make them vote again and again until they "get it right". Bongs, you need to kill all EU bureaucrats. It is the only way you people can ever be free.

sic semper tyrannis

Wouldn't this destroy the people's faith in government?

I thought it was called the Privy Council?

Yet most self-described "red-pilled" Anglos will tell you they won the vote to leave the EU and it's all over with done and dusted.

They haven't done anything to protest the reaction which was all Brexit leaders stepping down and hiding and the inevitable conniving of the jewish elites to prevent it from actually happening, which has been going on ever since.

As it stands right now, the best the Anglos can hope for is a deceptive move to keep them in while pretending to the public they're still not enslaved by the EUSSR, just like the first time it happened to them 40 years ago.
It willprobably go through a name change and the governments will pretend its completely different to the EU, while holding allnations under the same cosh.

Our awakened goys are still sleeping.

Trumps election is doing the same with our AmeriGoy cousins.

Telling everyone "We won" when all positions of power are weilded by nation-wrecking kikes.

No the privy council is a collection of ministers, MPs and officials who are permitted access to various sources of information.
It includes the leader of the opposition.
Though I'm not sure if Corbyn was allowed on in the end due to him being pissy about the monarchy.

Final, desperate attempts to save globalism. Too late. It's done. The people have spoken, and the parliament of the oldest democracy (cheesy as that sounds) will not go against them.

So the UK is now [as of 13:36 24/01/2017], out of the EU?
Can we now buy wonky bananas and washing machines with hotwater inlets now?

Have you studied any single period of British history post Cromwell?
If you had you'd realise that the parliament doesn't do anything the public want until there's an angry mob with torches outside to compel them so.

Underrated.

It won't be blocked or cucked. This is in fact good news - the supreme court ruled against allowing the devolved parliaments (Scotland, Wales, NI) a veto on article-50 which was the only realistic chance of preventing Brexit.

Both the House of Commons and the House of Lords will approve the act, fully legitimising it and making it wholly irreversible - leaving the left absolutely no room to manoeuvre.

Well you know what to do the day of the vote. Start organize you faggots.

There's more evidence for Hitler personally holding the gas hose and operating the peddle driven brain-bashing/wanking machines of every single one of the 6,000,000 juwes all while taking GPS recorded and time-stamped selfies of each on his pre-war i-phone, than a single word of what you just wrote there.

Either typical Anglo blind faith in what their jewish masters tell them in the press, or GCHQ
My guess is the former but I never rule out the latter

Did you bother reading the article? The Supreme Court ruled that the devolved powers have no say in the Brexit negotiations. Parliament has already committed to initiation Article 50 by the end of March. A majority of MP's will vote in favour.

The House of Lords doesn't even do anything, and isn't going to start now.

Angry mob - Indeed it's the only way

The French protested on the streets in their millions on a dozen or so occasions [more than 1 million each protest] against the gay marriage, and their parliament discussed it for years before going ahead in spite of the rejection by all the people.

The English in contrast, were never told of this plan in the run up to the Tories getting in, Cameron simply went and did it without concensus or consultation & 3 months later more 60 countries around the world introduced gay marriage against the will of their people, half of those countries were outside the EU.

The queer marriage law still stands to this day, with not one party offering any option to undo this criminal act.

I'll watch for what our Yankee cousins; the deactivated (((alt-rightistes))), do when their God Emperor's new clothes prove to be nothing but him in the nude and some fake tan.

You are either a sensationalist moron desperate for something to do or a poorly veiled shill. Either way, you may sit back, take your hands off the keyboard and watch how everything I just said comes to pass.

You didn't think we'd let you leave just yet did you?

thats some z-dimensions merchant

Its not undemocratic when you skip the fucking elected idiots and take a vote directly from the people, whats undemocratic is ignoring the fact the referendum trumps any other bullshit. People should be rising up over this garbage, its tyranny not to be out already.

So a shill is now someone who posts the clear reality (Anglos claim we are out the EU, when in fact we aren;t any closer to leaving than the last 40 years we were tricked into it) with reference to the countless years the British public have been betrayed by their government/leaders in contrast to your GCHQ inspired claims of blind faith goy, just leave it in the hands of the elites to delete themselves based on nothing that has ever occurred in our known history.

You don't like what I say, fine.

Just don't be surprised that your faith based hopes come to nothing.

Only GCHQ has any interest in keeping the Anglo-goy contented, sedated and distracted with lies that they have achieved the goal of leaving the EU while the elites use every trick in the book to not ever allow it to happen.

You know what to do, britbongs

This was always the case. They just want to space it out as far as possible so tensions have diffuses already.