I really don't get this Holla Forums. This character has no right of being well-liked...

I really don't get this Holla Forums. This character has no right of being well-liked. Normalfags love her even more than Carol Danvers. Is it because the cancer makes her sympathetic or what? Its stunning to see this shit being one of the top Marvel sellers relatively speaking.

Instead of trashing Thor, how much trouble could it possibly have been to make a Valkyrie?

Normalfags love Chris Hemsworth. They don't even know about Whor.

Do a search on Twitter for "Jason Aaron" and "Thor" and you will not see anyone having a single bad thing to say about her. You have better chances of finding people bashing America or Champions than Whor.

How lazy do you have to be not to do that? It's right there next to the title.

There was a sales increase in June because #20 is the start of a new arc featuring the return of Ultimate Thor.

Considering the numbers, I'd say Thor fags are still buying the book despite all of their bitching.

you have no clue how often I hear the line 'I love Marvel xd, I watch all the movies haha.'

It's not Ultimate Thor. It's his hammer. Volstagg found it and became 'War Thor'.

I still fucking hate that they turned Thor into a title and not his name.

Man, Thorfags are more pathetic than I thought.

But thor is already the god of war and oak trees

Maybe because she looks more like a woman

Whor is everything SJWs would love to see happen to all franchises. She took a straight white man's title, his villains, his supporting cast, his world, everything. Nothing was new, nothing was built or created for her. She just showed up, took a existing role, was suddenly better than Thor, and did nothing wrong. It's exactly what they ask for anytime they write one of those clickbait shitty articles about how James Bond should be black or He-Man trans or whatever. They don't want to create anything or watch something grow, they just want you to give in to their shrill demands so that all media reflects their narcissism.

Whor at least has the benefit of a loose connection with Thor, despite the bullshit contrivance of taking the hammer away from him in the first place. I wouldn't be surprised if people are still reading out of habit and for Thor's inevitable return. Carol Danvers' Captain Marvel push is so artificial that her ongoing is only kept afloat to both maintain a hold on the trademark and to generate a buffer of material that Marvel can promote when the movie comes out. A fucking Muslim fangirl with powers got more buzz than her.

The point still stands. As much as we would love to see this character flopping, her sales have remained stable.

Normalfags don't hive a fuck about Carol so it is not really that hard.

Jane Foster was even more of an asshole than Lois Lane. Why on Earth make her Thor?
I seem to recall her once getting Sif's powers as a test by Odin and being completely useless.
What has Sif said about this? Or Valkyrie?
I remember Foster having a new family since her last appearance, did they just get written out?

And as far as being "well liked" is it possible to get real approval ratings that reflect fans and normalfags, as opposed to the SJWs and the actual creators just being the loudest?
There's always sales, I guess. That's about the only concrete number we have to work with, not counting Marvel's ridiculous free comic ballot stuffing.

Graphs. That's what we need, some fucking graphs all up in this shit.

People are stupid, user. I thought you would have figured this out already.

She-Man?

Is that what you call it?

I don't think anybody actually likes Whor, I have yet to find anyone outside of Tumblr or Twitter (the two go to SJW hellholes) that has said anything positive about Jane being Thor. And 42,643 is pretty low compared to the newest Peter Parker book that came out last month that sold 224,620 copies.

See for all the bullshit talk of "diversity", the numbers don't lie, people will always prefer the old established characters over the horrible shoe horned in diversity hire replacements.

She-Ra

Look mate we get it, it's the coming towards the midway point of the summer and I get that you desperately want to shit post soooo hard from your shitty upscale summer camp with bait that couldn't pass muster for the best fishing holes around Lake Eerie. But come on man, you cannot be that fucking full on retarded to think that SJW's boosting shit they never buy is indicative of the public at large?
Get the fuck outta Holla Forums you Krispy Kreme Mutherfuck!