Meanwhile in Minnesota

Our alcoholic, pill-popping, DayQuil-swilling governor fucking collapsed like a sack of bricks today while delivering his "State of the State" speech, and local media has gone into maximum damage control trying to pretend this is normal.

Dayton has been a stumbling, drunken wreck for years now, yet there's been an unspoken agreement among journalists to never acknowledge this fact. Now the situation is unraveling, as it's painfully obvious in the video that he's intoxicated. The media has yet to release an explanation on what caused the collapse and is claiming that he's fully recovered. Right.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LSqRh
m.star
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What video? Where's the story?
All I see is an image and a blogpost.

Video of the collapse

Isn't he a cuck that loves Somalis?

Yes. He's also an heir to the Target fortune. I'm 3 minutes into this video and the guy is slurring his words.

He sounds sloshed out of his mind

Looked like he cracked his head on the desk on the way down but I'm not sure.

I hope so

He told some constituents in St. Cloud that they could "find another state" if they didn't want to import tens of thousands of Somalis.

He also recently threw a bizarre tantrum and stormed out of a meeting over some Civil War paintings that he didn't want hanging in his office.

Wow. What a mess. I feel sorry for Minnesota anons and Jim right right. You have an embarrassing, mush-mouthed, drug addled cuck for a governor.

Praise Kek.

(checked)
Fuck me that guys hammered

Lord Trump finds his lack of faith disturbing.

i hope he dies soon from alchy poisoning. fuck him..

I feel bad for conservative folks in Minnesota that have to deal with these shitty Dem politicians that get elected thanks to cucks and shitskins. They don't deserve this

Thank fuck my gov ain't a cuck like your Minn. gov.

t. Flouriduh fag

Indeed.

Heil Himmler.

I'm from Connecticut and I thought I had the worst governor. This cuck from Minnesota is actually worse and that is saying a lot

Minnesota is the Commiefornia of the Midwest if I'm not mistaken.

Minneapolis is the San Francisco of the Midwest, Minnesota is the California of the Midwest as a result. Everything outside of our one major metropolitan area is primed and ready to go red, but the union grasp is still just barely holding on and keeping the whole state cucked.

The turnout for Trump's Minnesota rally was pretty impressive, especially considering it was on short notice

Someone add in:
When the somalian semen hits hard

Trump's really enjoying his access to the clandestine technology.

oh yeah, no doubt. And even though he didn't win our state, it was actually very, very close compared to most years. Minnesota is bluer than Eiffel 65, but I'm confident that some day, some way, we will be victorious.

like almost all "blue" states, it's mostly red but gets leveraged out by the cities

Fear and Loathing in Minnesota

You'd have to be drunk to think that bringing
in "people" from Somalia was a good idea.

lol that last swig of vodka was too much. a Republican should have sniffed his water bottle.

Please God let this guy get replaced by someone good.

is this that thing where they lock their knees to stand up longer and cut off their blood flow?

Would have been funnier if he keeled over right after saying substance abuse

Nigger, that cuck is slurring at fucking 10 seconds.

Same with Michigan. Usually, as Detroit goes, so goes the rest of the State. 2016's map shows the divide between urban (nigger) and rural (White) voters perfectly. The blue counties are the State's most populous, either home to large hordes of groids seeking handouts and/or college towns -

• Wayne (home to Detroit and other hives of niggerdom)

• Macomb (home to Warren, the State's 3rd largest city and mecca of diversity)
• Washtenaw (Ann Arbor/ U of M)
• Genesee (Flint)
• Ingham (State capitol Lansing, wretched hive of scum and villainy))
• Kalamazoo (college town)
• Muskegon (an anomaly)
• Marquette (college town)

The land of 10,000 cucks just keeps on cucking

Michigan's situation is infuriating. It has some of the most gorgeous, pristine wilderness in the country, but its only reputation right now is a shithole crime-ridden ghetto and a water crisis. Hopefully it can be saved.

Why democracy is shit.

Can also be heart medication. My grandfather takes it and when he does he sounds like he's drunk.

How in the hell can a state surrounded by fresh water have a water crisis? Genuinely curious.

Is that Carl the Cuck?

Maybe. In any case, he's not functional, and the media has been covering it up. He also collapsed at a private function and they said it was because of dehydration.

He's talking about infrastructure problems caused by continued dem leadership, namely Flint.

How long is he sick for?

A stray bolt of meme magic perhaps? Or a disease from importing Somali niggers? Either way I hope this can lead to the death of dems in MN. Come on, MNfags let's get this started.
HAVE A NICE TRIP, NIGGER LOVER

Its been announced he has Prostate Cancer.

HAHAHAHAHA
There couldn't be a more ironic punishment for that cuck. Way for him to take it up the ass. Praise Kek!
Now if only something could be done about the Somalis and the rest of the cucks.

archive.is/LSqRh

m.star tribune.com/dayton-expected-to-address-questions-over-health-after-fainting-episode/411662156/

TL;DR - He has literal ass and dick cancer

There is a chance AK could follow this trend thanks to Anchorage. Over the next few elections you might see some shit.

Putin's fault! Damn Russian hackers.

AKA the lizard queen syndrome.

Would someone kindly photoshop that traitor's face on Sanders' body. And add his quote defending muslim rape gangs. Thank you.

It's literally like a scene out the movie Dave

I feel sorry for the cancer having to live inside that scumbag.

Democrats being made good during Trump's reign should be a meme.

Are we sure this wasn't a stroke? Does he have a history of abuse? Either way, I wish he died. Too much bad news coming out of Minn. lately.

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU DRUNK BASTARD

Do you realise it's not healthy to drink water from lakes?

fucking bullshit how they zoomed out towards the middle of the video. I saw him slam his face on the desk on the news and it was hilarious, now I can't find any clips of it close up on youtube. BULLSHIT.

Rabbits swarm to places that have other rabbits because there is safety in numbers.
They won't protect themselves but they hope that the guy next to me if the one that gets eaten by a predator.