Mexican protesters sieze control of US border crossing

Zerohedge: archive.is/0lrNV
MSN: archive.is/i7l0p

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-million-dollar-cash-smuggle-seizure-2016aug26-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls kill our President

t.Mexican

Send the military in and kill every last one of them. And only send White soldiers. The problem with the border patrol is that it's full of spics. People read a press release from some faggot ass union rep or read a blog post on "zio-patriot daily" and believe that border patrol agents are concerned about the situation down there. No, only when they get shot at or their budget tightens up. Otherwise, they are perfectly content to manage the flow of wetbacks into our nation.

From the Reconquista checklist:

They took over the Mexican outpost and are allowing an unregulated flood INTO Mexico, going into the US hasn't changed.

Yeah, but what's in the cars? There's a ton of shit you can't carry into another country from the US.

Baby smugglers, commies, cash, what else?

I'm so glad I don't live in a shit hole.

National Guard when? This is literally their time to shine.

I'm getting really weird Libya vibes…. anyone else?

That's Mexico's problem. My best guess is Gasoline, though, if the motivation really is gas prices.
Frick and frack up above can't hold their spaghetti and decided to autistically shitpost before actually reading the article, thus making asses out of themselves like the cancer they are. Just like this faggot is doing.

You had one job OP.

Gas being smuggled from the U.S. to Mexico.
Gas chambers being built near the Wall.

Like wine and roses

its time!!

I'd go out on a limb and say drug cash. Large car loads of dirty fucking drug money.
sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-million-dollar-cash-smuggle-seizure-2016aug26-story.html

You are keen to see a new nation, are you?

Think this has anything to do with the cartel dipshits who obongo pardoned?

Nice try Centro de Investigación.

dubs confirm, now what? Can we build the wall in time?

Not in time but the national guards will be there soon as possible.

a wall of bullets, sure

I don't see how the dead has anything to do with obama

REANIMATE PERSHING SO HE CAN FINISH THE JOB

BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL

Now we'll see what Trump is made off. He can't let this slide.

DHS is being run by Kelly and Mattis is SecDef. It's a really bad time to be playing stupid games on the border.

Which side russia and china will take in the south-western civil war?

Send the National Guard. Any illegal that passes gets shot.

For what purpose?

Neither. They'll stay out of it. Frankly, both lack the power projection to involve themselves meaningfully in such a conflict even if they wanted to. The most they could do is the standard sell weapons and training.

So, uh… Isn't attacking a border outpost basically an act of war?

This reminds me of the Islamic State controlling the Syrian-Iraqi border post, albeit in a different way

No, because the Mexican freedom fighters aren't a "state" so it's just terrorism. Who gives a shit anyways?

Well yeah, but if countries declared war on each other every time a ragtag team of niggers chimped out near the border we would be on ww30 by now.

Either that or there'd be a lot less nigger.

ANY untaxed goods, no tariffs whatsoever! If you want to make six millions of pesos drive the gas van in.

Do the border outposts on the mexican side not have armed police?
How did some random people take over a border crossing?

Probably just mobbed them and the police knew that if they fired on the the crowd they'd have their eye's pulled out of their sockets so they just said, "fuck it" and took the day off until command can get them some reinforcements or appease the protestors in some way.

I'm just speculating though.

A WALL OF LEAD AND A RIVER OF BLOOD
MAGA FOR THE GOD EMPEROR RWDS NOW
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO VIOLENCE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mexicans will get violent if they did the jobs properly so they aren't willing to do that for the petty reasons. Mexican government are corrupt and don't give a shit about their worker's life. It sucks.

Checked, but don't act like it's their government's fault. Shit people make shit governments, there is a reason western society is superior to all others for westerners. It doesn't apply to others any more than their communist and dictator/warlord styles apply to us.
Separating the actions of a government made of a people from the people is how you end up with people accepting unfettered immigration and multiculturalism, it doesn't work because people are inherently different and not accepting the basic fact that a government is born of a people leaves people blind to that.

Trump needs to deploy forces with shoot to kill orders.

NOW

Literally why?

Do you mean to tell me that there has been a time when it wasn't so!?

is the mexican gov a u.s. / kike puppet?

if it would work like that, there would be no problem.You do realize not just your president is problem, but the entire jewish influence.Killing him would solve nothing.He is not the head of the snake.Just a puppet.

Pretty sure the mexican government is mostly bought and aid for… by numerous groups with conflicting interests, the majority of whom share the singular goal of wealth and power.

Mexican Civil War Soon

I'm okay with this tbh.

Dubs confirmed. The mexican government corruption will be purged!

those "numerous groups" are drug cartels and business interests. mexico is one of THE MOST corrupt governments in the world.

No
More like they'll have a 1910 style Civil War and kill 15% of their population, Mexico does civil war seriously

these digits lie.

case V: a valid source is defined: able to do a tasking to correctness and completeness. this valid source is then paid for their tasked production.

case VC: reference case 0, now suppose under payment in direct exchange (Current violation). anger is a possible outcome, moreso if under serial repetition.

case VP: reference case 0, now suppose under payment in indirect exchange (systemic/economic/Property violation). that is, violations of property, of country, of 'assumed unwritten adjacent components'. it's one thing to get paid in full in direct, and then have a bank reposes your gas station. anger can result, again moreso upon repetition.

case I: an invalid source is defined: unable to answer tasking to required minimum correctness and completion. this source is then paid similarly. this leads to systematic mechanical default of production (junk) and account (debt, inflation, default with infinite inflation).

case IC: invalid degenerates get pissy that they are now underpaid in current exchange for their work. except they didn't really work. wetbacks slicking their backs and speaking mexican? no body cares. which doesn't matter anyway, since no body actually over paid. they all thought that they could be white (that is, get paid as white and 'fool' everybody), and get pissy when the jig goes tits up. every time. violence always results, especially in the instant, much less so with serial repetition.

case IP: invalid degenerates continue degeneracy and all attempts to prop up play pens and daycares cannot prevent the desert. the desert destroys all semblances of stolen property, gimmie-grant immigrated repossessions of cities and factories, and exhausts all parasitic shunts. mexicans can no longer perform their govt/banker elevated role donkey male shilling to shovel into female holes. violence instantly results upon capitulation, much less so upon repetition.

there are other cases. i don't care to clean this up enough, but the idea is clear enough as is. mexicans are case-I. they are complaining mostly about case-IP. but they are bernfags in the streets. you'd think they'd be grateful, for all their country has received, and pause, reflect, repent, and cooperate. but you'd be personifying nonpersons, repeating the mistakes of larpers and

the mexican govt can't give a shit. mexicans don't give a shit. it is not possible for any one to give a shit. there are not gives left. corruption results from preventing accounting. accounting is prevented because it would mean contraction and payment reduction to meet parity with their shit work. they do work, but it isn't worth shit, certainly not the high paying shit they expect.

the expectations of lamas being raised as horses will always lead to lama failure, not to mention failure to attain horse. getting violent at the debt of all this will happen. but (1) say lamas did (2) horse jobs properly and (3) so they have right to be violent is schizo and crazy. that is, case-I + case-VC = case-IP? no. more like case-I is case-I is case-I. that it ended up in case-IP simply is. role playing to assert validity doesn't actually assert validity.

the expectations of lamas being raised as horses will always lead to lama failure, not to mention failure to attain horse. getting violent at the debt of all this will happen. but (1) say lamas did (2) horse jobs properly and (3) so they have right to be violent is schizo and crazy. that is, case-I + case-VC = case-VP*? no. more like case-I is case-I is case-I. that it ended up in case-IP simply is. role playing to assert validity doesn't actually assert validity.

*correction/erratum. damn it.

the mexican sequence does end in case-IP, they like to assert they are otherwise case-V ending in case-VC/P so as to claim right to sperg / mexican lives matter / larazazaralal.

yes

Love this one. We Goebbels now