Limo Torched at Inauguration Protest in DC Belonged to a Muslim Immigrant

His name is Muhammad Ashraf, the owner of Nationwide Chauffeur Services.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

washingtonexaminer.com/limo-torched-in-dc-protests-belongs-to-muslim-immigrant-may-cost-70000-in-damages/article/2612747

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IGMbT
youtube.com/watch?v=NeG4eQunung
web.archive.org/web/20170124150130/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3932876/PICTURED-71-protesters-arrested-fourth-night-violent-anti-Trump-protests-Portland.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-protest-washington-riot-ten-year-jail-sentence-direct-action-demonstration-a7540071.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LEFT DESTROYING ITSELF

This is great news.

archive.is/IGMbT

Thanks, leftists, you retarded fucks.
You all still need to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

The annoying thing is they won't even acknowledge this.

Antifa membership couldn't be getting any more larger and I couldn't be getting any more happier for it. I want them to start shit with everyone else.

Notice the muslim immigrant was employing some beaner as the driver.

why does a muslim immigrant ride around in a limo and im taking the fucking bus?

Usueally, the ones that make it to the US are rich to begin with.

I had a bunch of sons of Saudi oil business managers at my college.

The EU tends to get more low-tier sandniggers, because they're closer, and they give them more gibs.

If you actually read the article, you would know it is a limo used in his rental company. It's his job.

It's a company vehicle. It's not his personal limousine either, he just owns the company that sells the limousine's services. Limousines are more like luxury taxis than they are personal vehicles.

wouldn't surprise me if it was insurance fraud also

Insurance typically doesn't cover terrorism and "acts of God" unless you are Lucky Larry I suppose.

It would have been more beneficial in that case if he got the rioters to go to the place where the vehicles are actually located and stored on a regular basis, rather than where one just happened to be parked. Where was the limousine parked in the first place?

he just kinda stands their

youtube.com/watch?v=NeG4eQunung

FF 11:33

LOVING
O
V
I
N
G

EVERY
V
E
R
Y

LAUGH
A
U
G
H

Because your dumbass pays taxes that go into their bank accounts.

Shouldnt have voted obama or democrat, ever

I guess the left can do something right after all.

Good.

I've yet to see any other ideology which manages to fuck itself this hard in just a single day.

Most limos you see are owned by companies. Half the time you can get better rates than a taxi for trips to the airport in most major cities if you book ahead of time. Of course you will likely share it with someone else, but a limo company will often charge a flat fee as opposed to running a meter.

twittersphere is on it

Nice, free nationwide publicity, documented evidence for the insurance company. This middle eastern gentlemen is rubbing his hands together quite suspiciously.

DailyMail do adverticles for a company named Khan motors. Immigrant luxury car dealer offers 20k reward for the person that smashed bugatti windscreen with brick.

topkek

They probably don't even care though. Anti-Fa are anarcho-communists, so any action taken against a business owner is a win in their book, no matter who they may be, what business they own, or how successful the business is.

They don't have to care. The normies on the fence will care.

This is just great news all around

What an ugly car to make limousine from.

Make American Automobiles Great Again

its only T-day+4 and I gotta say… Every bit of faith I put in memes and Lord Kek was extremely well placed.

Idk I bet the majority of libshits will double down on cognitive dissonance and continue the thread of abandoning "their principles" because "the only thing that matters is opposing trump". In which case we will only see more and more bolshevik criminality and terrorism. And after a while the point of irreconcilability will be passed and removal will begin.

Pretty sure I read somewhere (can't find it right now) that most the 'rioters' ended up getting charged with crappy, slap on the wrist stuff like 'interfering with a peace officer' and 'Disorderly conduct in the 2nd degree'.
I think it just goes on record with no time to serve and no fine.

Found the news, it was actually in Portland that the perps are getting the slap on the wrist. Any news on the people arrested in Washington? My bro here told me that in Washington DC the rioters are getting charged with a Felony offence which must require prison time?

web.archive.org/web/20170124150130/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3932876/PICTURED-71-protesters-arrested-fourth-night-violent-anti-Trump-protests-Portland.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-protest-washington-riot-ten-year-jail-sentence-direct-action-demonstration-a7540071.html

Normal rioting won't end up that severe, often just paying damages and maximum small time in jail if you fuck up too heavy or you're on parole. it only ended up this harsh because obongo made a strict law that punishes people who riot on important days like this where the government and secret service in involved. Obongo was sure that no commie or lefty fucks would ever riot in his presence or agaist him, so this was to protect himself from conservative/right-wing protesters and rioters. Now it backfired on his own previously friendly subjects.

JUST

I know, but, really, how many circumcised cocks had she already been forced to take by the time this got to theaters?

Good point….

Speaking of Firecrotch, does anyone know if Paris Hilton is a jewess? Because it seems like she spent a helluva lot of time leading "innocent" Disney girls into degeneracy in the 00s.

She should have done movies with based Randy Quaid, not his Kike-ass licking brother Dennis.

OC for OP's thread

No wonder she's a trainwreck