Tim Buckley has finally surpassed Loss

Tim Buckley has finally surpassed Loss.

The forehead goblin isn't that bad.

What the shit is this? The hell did I just read?

Wait, is Buckley saying Hitler did nothing wrong and those who disagree are cucks or is he saying the nigger octopus is shit like a racist shitlord?

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/ now?

Jesus Christ, the joke is that people love Marina and will side with her because the other side isn't as beloved, no matter what the splatfest options are.

He chose Hitler as example because the majority of people thinks Hitler was the most evil person ever. He is making fun of Hitler. Get your moonmans outta here

I would say the joke is that the chick has tits, and the shoe has aids, so people will agree with the former. Like a very basic form of rhetorical ethos.

Gee this punchline is lame.
Also has the majority of people ever heard of Godwin's Law?

That's art teacher levels of seeing something that isn't there.

I'm basically just saying the same thing as , it's a very simple joke. And your art teachers clearly never really tried.

You're saying something completely different and basic.

And yes she was a cunt.

Is Cuckly insulting forehead loli? Fuck him.

He's insulting Pearl and Marina lovers. Mostly Marina lovers. Who seem to obsess over her insanely. That's the joke here.

This comes nowhere near close to being as transcendent as loss. The layout is totally forgettable.

Why is he a blue man?

Its his 1-4 players comic

(((VISIBLE CONFUSION.)))

I don't get the joke.

here to make things right

I know you guys like to bully but that's actually not bad at all

maybe change his pupils to swastikas

there's that bullying

maybe you should try to be positive for a change

There's nothing positive to say about this.

Finally, after spending so long looking aimlessly on the internet, at long last I find out where that man's expression gained such fame. Finally, I understand the visible confusion, and the loss of hope. What I'm trying to say is, thank you, user.

commit suicide, danilo.

NIGGA YOU STEALIN THREADS FROM FUCKING NEOGAF

One minute in Photoshop. It tells the same joke, and it isn't over explaining the joke to people who don't play Splatoon. Tim needs to hire an editor or something. And a writer. And an illustrator.

Here ya go OP

I can easily tell that you're from tumblr from how choppy that gif is so fuck off back to tumblr.

That's some autistic levels of paranoia. Even when you type "perfection gif" on google that's the first image that pops up

What's wrong with it being basic. Do you need spirals? Piss off.

Fuck off, nigger.

Here, have a better one.

That is strangely satisfying.

Did they replace Callie and the other girl?

….. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE.

I don't play Splatgook, what's he referencing?

Is tim ourguyit?

I don't think this comic is interesting enough to have it's own thread you spergy niggers.

Callie is with the DJ Octavio They're both the final boss in Hero Mode

This is it. This is the comic that will eventually destroy Bum Tickley.

There's some autist on Holla Forums that has spammed at least 4 threads to death by repeating the same 3 lines in an attempt to convince people that she isn't a nigger because only black humans are niggers and she's a black octoling.

It was even better watching it live, screencapping constantly and posting them on /fit/ then laughing about it with co-workers and friends the next day.
Everyone was laughing at that episodes for weeks in Australia.

(((Oy Vey!)))

Anything is possible in the Modern Day.

The Shoe is probably the best character Buckley has ever made. By the way anyone have that webm of his Xbox choking everyone and everything that ever was?

If anybody wants to edit that pic into a Guardian clickbait article title, be my guest, I can only use MSPaint.

IT'S A JOKE YOU STUPID, CUM-GUZZLING RETARDS
THE JOKE IS FROM BEN GARRISON, WHEN ANONS MADE EDITS AND PRETENDED HE WAS A NIGGER-KILLING MACHINE
Consider your astounding intelligence, I would not be surprised if at least one of you fools frequented /a/.

*considering FUCK I cannot spell I'm so pissed off

I think we have new banners.

This is…. call the mods, I don't know what to do about this.

Where's the aids?

Pick one.

Damn user you got fucked over.

Oh you're one of those faggots.

It's retro. Or vintage. Or whatever.

Don't you know how to test for samefagging, nigger?

I can't even begin to describe my disgust at the summerfaggotry afoot. Lurk for 5 years before deciding to post, you fucking newfag.

No problem, m8. I literally just typed in "visible confusion" into YouTube.

Only 2 1/2 months left.

Why do B^Uckley's shit comics make the best oc material?

His comics make for premo editing material because Buckley is a true lolcow through and through and I'm pretty sure it's not even autism or anything like that his personality is just that fucking dead fish awkward.

I really do wonder though, will he surpass "Loss" in the future? It's almost like you can milk it endlessly and it still works.

Now that I look at that again, anyone else think it odd that the poo in the shoe has so much hair in it?

Because like sanic or mlp OCs his comics are incredibly easy to take apart and rebuild as you see fit.

Yeah what the fuck?
Does Tickley lick his hairy prickly, or does he kiss his dog/cat/whatever he has at this point in time a lot?

The unintentional dissonance in this comic reads like David Willis wrote it.

Ungh. I hope they harass him until he shoots himself in the hand. Then we can call him "Handshoot."

Loss is the first English Kanji, but the English language isn't supposed to work that way so it'll be a very long time before we see another one.

That meme again.

You belong on the shoe's team

It's rather sad that these rockheads would willingly and unironically bring down the overall image quality and be unapologetic about it.

Ah, thanks.

kek

Garfield is pretty terrible though. The cartoon was alright.

I'm assuming I'm replying to bait here but you're a faggot.

KEK

lol

Obvious newfaggotry should evoke disgust on anyone that has been on this board for a long time and you should get in the fucking oven for defending this.

Garfield was alright around the time the cartoon aired.

And by "the cartoon", I, and hopefully you, mean Garfield and Friends. The Garfield show was plain mediocre.

The latest one is crap but remember liking the older stuff fondly.

Well it is July.

Hey Holla Forums

Look at all this shit taste.

Not catching on, reddit

Octolings are sub-cephalopod trash.

Why is he blue?

My favorite part of this strip is the black girl looks totally insincere, like she's just saying she likes Hitler to get attention or support. Buckley did a great job of capturing the camwhore mentality.

Aesthetic, apparently; there are three other dudes with red, yellow, and green skin, too.

According to the japanese dialogue, she's actually really shy and demure.

The saddest part is that he's right. Everyone loves the awkward octopus, only a minority like bitch princess forehead squid.

I bet half of those double niggers only know the strips from the lasagnacat skits.

Marina was the one given the bitchy attitude in the "translation" by treehouse. She's actually really timid in the original game. Pearl herself is an adorable fivehead gremlin. No bulli.

Dog semen

Yeah, no.

I like the rap star gremlin princess myself, but Marina appeals to everyone. She appeals to Tumblr for being a double-whammy minority (black and an octopus, also known as a blacktopus) and she appeals to normal people for showing a lot of skin and not being a fivehead gremlin.