'Blade Runner 2049' Gets An Anime Prequel From The Creators Of 'Cowboy Bebop'

moviepilot.com/p/blade-runner-2049-anime-prequel-blade-runner-black-out-2022/4372157

Blade Runner cinematic universe?

I'm guessint that is what they're doing. They even are doing a set of shorts for the upcoming movie.

I think they're just making sure people are up to speed. BR was a pretty niche film for a while. People hated this thing on release.

Artstyle looks better than most weeb trash

I love Cowboy Bebop to bits but could not give less of a fuck about this cinematic universe trash. The movie was over 20 years ago, let it go.

I don't consider sequels over 10 years apart to be valid.

Are they trying to pull an animatrix 2.0?

The only legitimate reason I have heard from a commie about why capitalism needs to be smashed to death. But of course commies would kill him for being counter revolutionary for making fun of them and give a job to Shinichiro Watanabe to make propaganda.

Fuck communism. Censoring niggers

Why do they need to ruin everything?

What an awful idea. Should've been a mini-series or something, not a cuckime. Film will suck anyways, what a waste of Villenues time

What?

It's a cult movie, wasn't received that well on release, only barely recovered its production budget at the box office. It's only in the years that followed that the film got more popular, I doubt the average person saw and fondly remembers the blade runner.

Blade Runner is shit anyways.
Don't get me wrong, the movie is very well made, but you will understand it was made carpiciously if you read the book its content is ripped from.
Every good thing in the movie was taken straight out of the book but they changed the rest so it would have a progressive message and not an anti-modernity one.
The corporation that created the Replicants was owned by kikes and the and the Replicants themselves were totally in essence, Jews. This had even been confirmed by PKDs daughter years later.

You mean what a waste of resources and IP assets on Villeneuve

There's a reason why only westerners were dumb enough to like it.

I must admit, I never saw Blade Runner, and bought the BD when I found it at a store. I don't get what's the fuss about it. There are some very nice scenes and atmosphere, but the goofy acting and moments can't make me enjoy it. Harrison Ford mugging at the camera when he was at the ramen stand, the female Replicant using gym moves to attack Deckard, and the wonky cartoonish action when they get punched are all awful and keep me from. taking it seriously.
I found the book more enjoyable for whatever reason.

Baneposters are best posters

Does it star John Boyega?

Care to elaborate?

Objectivly wrong.

How persisely is Shinichiro a hack?

Yep, and Idris Elba.