Is all Holla Forums been watched by (((them))) much worse than expected?

is all Holla Forums been watched by (((them))) much worse than expected?

user here, never posted just been reading, so forgive mistakes but I need some advise from you. My phone keeps constantly creeping me, it's like (((they))) even want me to know (((they))) are watching and listening all the time. I'll give you a perfect example:

Really like (((they))) wanna make fucking fun outa me! Am I too paranoid or is my anger even too weak?

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/frozenteamgrimm/works/21646524-ash-rainbow-6-siege?grid_pos=20&p=t-shirt&style=mens
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good thread.

OP what your insane ramblings seems to be about is (((google))) analytics.
Jews are not ominpotent but I myself in the past have seen things used in conversation pop up shotly after on the internet.
I attribute this to synchronicity but it's fully possible that your devices are listening to you to serve ads.
However Euthanasia not being a product that can be sold, it's safe to assume sonething like that is due to synchronicity which is something that meme magic is semi-reliant on for certain aspects.

that's not my problem. I mean like next level StaSi, like if they have a full profile including everything - not only our DNA but also fulltime audio-/ videomaterial etc.

Is this (((reality)))?

Smartphones are like the telescreens in 1984.

(((They))) could be listening in on the microphone, or viewing through the camera lens at any moment. They're bugs; every home, every room that has a smartphone in it is bugged.

Your best bet is to limit your use of proprietary apps and put a sticker over the camera lenses on your phone. If you want to have a private conversation in person, put your phone in another room outside earshot.

No. Someone's been tapping my phone, and my mother's at least. You can hear the extra click, and sometimes white noise and once or twice voices. We both noticed it happening to us totally separately, and she was actually the first one to actually say she thought it sounded like someone was listening in. Its been going on a while, at least a year, probably more like two.

thanks for your answer. this i what i think and therefore i've been doing what you recommend for years.

This is what I mean

Yeah! Has nothing to do with Siri! Maybe really synchronicity?

Ask yourself, "Am I important enough for someone in power to watch?" The answer is, and always will be, "No."

Targeted ads do not being you're being spied on. Welcome to the future.

Kek, the way the kike invaded our homes was by letting us pay bugs in a fancy little box.
Get rid of whatever smartphone you own and buy and old simple one.

pay for*

They are also in your TV, listening and filming you.

When it first started happening, I thought the person I was calling had picked up. I'd hear the click and go "Hey man its-" then it keeps ringing.

The fact they are able to target ads at you based on passive conversations you have in real life is evidence enough that they are spying. I also reject the notion that a person has to be powerful and influential to warrant spying, though I do have a friend or two in relatively high places. Either way, you have no idea why or how they are actually doing it. We do know that they can and do though.

Slide thread

Really though, this is something Holla Forums should be aware of more. To say we aren't influential would be wrong. It may be in their interest to start tapping us.

Don't have one

If you arrived in th las 4 months
Dont forget to go to the red pill thread as soon as possible before it gets deleted

Exactly. a Holla Forums user might be the most dangerous citizen - i think of Kant and maturity

I came here through a friend of mine who's here for years. As we met i was even more redpilled as him so he showed me this paradise and now i'm finally into really researching my countries history.

A lot of the "coincidental" ads are actually targeted ones based on your browsing history.

EVERY user should be using the following firefox addons…

(inb4 "I use Jewgle Chrome" - It's full of fucking NSA Backdoors you idiot)

-Noscript with all scripts disabled selected (then just enable them as needed on each site but ensure you don't enable things like Googleadmanager and other tracking scripts).

-Ghostery

-Https Everywhere

-Adblock Plus

Yes OP, JIDF is gangstalking you. They want to know when you'll be back at work.

Nigger, your pocket botnet is literally always listening to you especially if you use non-essential google software. They automatically analyze your location, people nearby and often withdraw verbal input it catches on.

From that, they pull it through algorithms and deliver you ads. It's all automatic.

They talked ages ago about being able to predict what you are going to be thinking about based on browsing, if you ad a mic in to the mix and then remember how fast tay became tay. It's going to get to the stage where you either go with it or fuck it all off and go innawoods.

good advice and nice numbers

It's not about that. I'm totally aware of all this shit, but my question is if every Holla Forums user is a special target who might get more mk 'treatment' etc. cause it's not only about obvious ads it's about (((coincidences))) that are way too absurd and this made me think

Yep, Siri tends to eavesdrop. Facebook definitely does, read THE EULA.

Use texting to message your friends.

Yes, and you're probably TAOed too coming here on Gentoo.

All cellphones are bugs.

What search engine should I use?

I hope they appreciate they fact I am at least making the time pass by when I do that.

its (((google))) you retard

if you or your friend has a phone with you it will record all your babbling and turn it into text.

they then save the text on their servers and their AI sends you then adds.
it can also recognize your voice.
they also track your location and and eventually they evn can tell what job you do.

And you say you lurk here? Please.

It's moderated by (((them))).

sometimes my phone calls act weird up and I can't hear who i'm talking to but they can hear me. i'm not using a cell/smart phone either. is this a sign my line is tapped?

Nigger use ublock instead.

Instead of conjecture based on one conversation, why not test it more thoroughly. You already have a theory and a method, so repeat it. Try it again with more obscure subjects that couldn't possibly be a coincidence. Then come back with some real evidence.

Not that it matters, with the God Emporer in charge, the Feds work for us now. R-r-right, guys?

lol I forgot I still had my addy spoofed for something else.
TAO = Track at Once?

Yeah, look into stingray devices, they listen through your phone and target ads and shit at you online.
All we are to these kikes is our SSN, and if you're a bad goy, and link any badgoy activities to anything tangentially linked to your SSN you're fucked for life or at least until Trump puts CIA niggers into the FEMA Camps

Hello, pajeet.

Wait a minute, that art…
redbubble.com/people/frozenteamgrimm/works/21646524-ash-rainbow-6-siege?grid_pos=20&p=t-shirt&style=mens

do you have the facebook app, or worse, facebook messenger, installed on your phone?

These apps record what you're saying even when not using those apps, and then will display ads to you based on the things you say. I'm sure google probably does it too with their Google Now app and the like.

It's (((them))) insofar as google and facebook and those companies are run by jews

I assume they have total knowledge of me, but they know I can't do shit other than get dubs, so they just leave me to it.

mfw

As of version 48 firefox uses the chromium core, user. You are essentially using google chrome with a firefox skin. Get palemoon or k-meleon if you're worried. They both suck, but at least don't have a bunch of backdoors. Personally I'm going in raw with chrome, IDGAF. Trump is my president now and larping as an ebil nazi on a cambodian interpretive cave-painting symposium isn't illegal yet.

Ghostery is actually used to track you, ublock origin and u matrix instead of adblock plus. I tend to recommend palemoon or waterfox instead of firefox too.

searx.me

OP is a retard but to respond honestly:

In the early/mid 2000's there was a psyop to make people self censor online. The "you are being watched / put on a list" meme was repeated over and over. When people realized (((their))) plans to have western countries invaded by Islam people realized that they may be doomed anyway and a lot of us lost our fear of speaking out

If we are actually on a list and got "rounded up" our countries would already be lost by that point anyway.

Talk about having your cake and eating it too

All those jews deserve to get early access to the oven.

Tailored Access Operation

(NSA speak for Level 3 troubleshooting)

I see.
Well then.

It will be a lot subtler than that.

didn't say freetards are that faggot, I say stallman's a commie jew

I got voices once, when abroad. It was definitely the phone.

I know of one advertiser who is using illegal/unethical backdoors to target ads to your cellular phones.

That is this man. Mohit Singla, he runs a company called Reward Zone US. You can complain to them at 917-283-2375 if you feel like it.

Just wait until you guys need hospital treatment.