20-year old woman found dead in Reykjavik, Iceland. Cause of death: cultural enrichment?

archive.is/83TQt

Place your bets, Holla Forums.
What are the chances she was murdered by those evil, violent Icelandic white nazis and not culturally enriched by the religion of peace?

Other urls found in this thread:

log.andie.se/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I though Iceland had removed kebab?

I thought so, too.
It says "Greenlandic sailors". That means eskimo niggers, I guess. But that kebab sounds very suspicious.

Iceland clearly needs to be more open and loving towards foreigners.

That doesn't mean they removed literally everyone of sandnigger descent, I imagine there's still plenty of them infesting urban areas, which Reykjavik definitely is. Keep in mind, Iceland is insanely pozzed, they're typical autistic sheltered nordics.

Well at least their soccer team is actually Icelandic.

It's hard to feel bad for women who go downtown getting drunk on drinks cucks buy them no doubt, stumbling home alone on a foggy snowy night at 5am who happen to get raped and killed after last being seen in the vicinity of muslims.

when?

Hamborgarabúlla Tómasar the horn blower would not approve

I bet 1 million internet bucks or 500 quatloos.

This. It worked for Sweden after all; they're a multicultural society free of hate.

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

it's all going to plan :^)

I don't think suicidal alcoholic Ocean Mongols are likely to kill someone without a reason, and if they were to they'd make an awful lot of noise doing it.

for now. Throw in a few thousand rape-happy muslims and it'll be damn brown in a couple generations.

I bet 550 quatloos.

dubs confim it was a non-white

Birna Bransdottir? LUL

Tbh Birna Bran kind of deserved it for being a whore and getting drunk at clubs and walking home alone at 5 AM, then proceeding to BUY KEBAB. This slut will not be missed by the giants of Iceland.

There are very few non-natives in Iceland and most of the tourists are Europeans/ American-Europeans.

Reykjavik IS the urban area and it's about the size of a small town in most Western nations. They will crack this case I am sure, there is nowhere for the perp to hide unless it was a tourist who has now fled.

What's the verdict, burning coal or culturally enriched?

Fun fact, the richest man in Iceland is the son of George Lincoln Rockwell's wife.

Why not both?

The bitch looks kinda ugly, she probably burned the coal.

Bit on the heavy side but now shes just dead weight.

Surprisingly no, actually. country is like 99.5% white. I doubt that will last long though.

lol

Take your kikery elsewhere. You are not going to desensitize us against the outrage of muds murdering our women.

so does this mean that 100% of the murders within the past year were done by kebabs?

The meatcuck whore deserved it, tbh.

log.andie.se/
For anyone who doesn't realized how pozzed Iceland is.

Brit living in Denmark here (we own Greenland).

Greenlanders are subhumans. Primitives. Had a tech level on par with subsaharan africa until 100 years ago.

I wouldnt be so hasty to assume they got the wrong guys here.

pozzed churches smuggles them in.

Don't Greenlanders or Icelanders go insane sometimes? I remember reading some story or watching some documentary about people that just go crazy and wander off into the wilderness and sometimes are found living in the wild or foraging around settlements as feral humans.

glad I'm not a low-test vegan cuck tbh

Was she a Leftist? If so her white skin doesn't mean shit to me, I'm glad she's dead.

Better keep those estrogen levels in check little buddy.

burn coal you pay the goddamn toll

She was a meatcuck, she deserved to die.

Go fuck a cabbage you vegan pussy.

I thought Iceland had, at best, like 5 kebabs in total because Muds can't handle the cold?

Stop mindlessly shouting slogans, we don't know what happened yet.

Probably more like 1000 last I heard, and things like gang rapes have been occurring because of it. I read a triggering story from a few years back about a nigger spreading HIV to a half dozen women there.

Glorious.

Is there no escape from the Brown Menace? Goddamn.

Not until we regain control over our own governments and forcibly exclude them.

Sound a little insecure there, meatboi.

(((natural causes)))

Seriously doubt they were "Greenlandic," Scandimedia has a habit of lying about this shit. The ship was flagged from Greenland, all it means. The is probably first murder in Iceland in years. Hard to feel sorry for them when they were lobbying so hard so more coons in Europe.

The "Greenlanders" obviously did it.

Remember, skrælings are shitskins too.

Fuck man, now you just made me hungry. Gotta go get myself one right now.

What the fuck? I thought I had found heaven in Iceland. I wanted to move my family there and even started learning Icelandic. Fuck it, I'll just buy more guns and fortify. Damn it, Iceland! You too?

christcucks are the enemy.

Is that one of the girls in vidrel?

the fug are skraelings
sounds like a disease

gee OP, i sure am glad she didn't buy at McDonalds earlier, i bet that would have confused the hell out of you.

Greenlanders

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Subsaharan Africans don't have ocean worthy vessels or generally any technology greater than the spear, club, and basic mud and grass huts. When we see boats that can cross more than small rivers and marshlands, we know that these people must have had a reason to move around, and that they simply didn't squat in one place eating grass and animal dung like the Negroes of the Subsaharan regions do. They either traveled looking for new hunting and fishing grounds, or traveled to find new land to settle.

Welp… no need to bet.

Sad thing is that icelanders are only 300,000 in population. They only need to take in like few thousand shitskins to get a sweden-tier daily chimpouts. These snowniggers larping on that rocky island need to be extra careful with the leftie shit, I think.

Go back to Africa with your subchimp vegetarian relatives.

How the fuck did abos devolve from ocean-farers to literally primitive than niggers?

maybe they were actually brought there by aliens.

Hopefully