Whats the most fedoracore political belief and why is it anarcho-capitalism/right-libertarianism

Whats the most fedoracore political belief and why is it anarcho-capitalism/right-libertarianism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sCg9E0Pxu80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cause its a clearly self-interested nerd fantasy world where economic power is determined by who has the most gtx 1080s & lolislaves

because it's purely rhetoric

But we are living in this kind of world already.

LOL i guess

Why do you malign, friend. Right libertarians are more on your side than the alt-right anti-free trade big authoritarian govt. stuff that's popular this election cycle.

When the wars begin, you'll realize we're buds.

I agree that ancapism embodies the fedora. The fedora symbolizes an attempt at liberating oneself from the march of progress in favor of oppressive historical norms.

deep

who's this "your" you're mentioning

Anti-fascists.

it is without doubt that Nick Land one

I'm for Nationalism myself but I agree. Still, Right-Populism provides a sense of popular unity and a window away from Capitalist alienation and apathy that we could use for our advantage, we're just so underprepared.

Technocracy

1+ vote for libretardians

Not an argument.

They do.

Have you seen any tankies getting banned recently?

Lolberts aren't anti-fascist. In fact, lolberts will be the first to side with the fascists or other statist reactionaries to defend their private property right in face of revolution.

Man, Hong Kong really looks like shit.now compared to how it used to be like.

So mutch for crony capitalism haha!

Just imagine the light pollution. Why does Capitalism always have to be so vomit-inducingly bright?

are righties so braindead that they judge quality of life by muh bretty lights

ron paul is such a meme ofcourse lolbertism would be the most fedoric belief

????

Yep, that's pretty much how far their ideology go when their "muh private property" is threatened.

No different than communist with their "means of productions" then.

They're capitalist, of course they see consumerism as a positive thing.

I myself prefer a Venezuelan rolling blackout.

Because if you think about it for more than two seconds it doesn't make any fucking sense

BUT I like libertarians more than other capitalists because they don't pose any realistic danger to society for the same reason

XD XD

Watching the Bitcoin ship sink slowly. There's no reason for it to succeed.

If we're talking Bitcoins then 1080s would be worth absolute crap. Nvidia graphics cards are garbage at that kind of computing.

i just dont understand why bitcoin is so viable to them. can someone explain it?

Someone or some people are cashing out big by the Bitcoin bubble. I don't think they see it as viable, but as preferable.

they used to be used for Bitcoin, and then they were used for altcoins etc..

It's decentralised and not backed by a state.

TBH, cryptocurrencies and cryptoanarchism could be very useful to the left. I think we should reappropriate it from the ancaps. (Decentralised market automation with etherium anyone!? )

It's just really hard to imagine a anti-state revolution taking place using the state's main and most powerful tool for surveillance. Even if the network being used isn't connected to the broader internet.

so i was totally right in saying it's completely self-interested

i think those kinds of economic problems are better alleviated by no economy at all. either way, i would understand the bitcoin fetish more if it was more accessible and not reliant on capitalist enterprise to be mined at all

this too

youtu.be/sCg9E0Pxu80

Every right wing ideology

check out that Vigilant Libertarian replying to literally every single comment with nothing but spooks he pretends are facts

The sheer utility of the Internet and digital communication in general outweighs the risks by an order of magnitudes.

Besides, porky mostly uses government and corporate data mining to control its own citizens. If they actually cared that much about other people, the terrorist attacks of the last few years never would have happened.

Is no use to debate with this kind of spooked af people, the only people worth the effort to convince are liberals or socdems.

Because its easier to mine coins at the beginning then when the currency becomes popular so Nvidia cards do okay. AMD cards are way better at that kind of work. You can't even get AMD cards right now because the crypto currency fags are driving up the price.

It's whatever ideology you personally dislike the most.

Communism is the most atheistic you can get.

There is an aching sorrow in my heart when I consider the autism you must suffer friend

i don't suffer from autism. i enjoy every minute of it

Anarcho-crapitalism is pretty much the initial ruleset for what we live in today, as time passes.

Why it ever got tied into fedoras, I have no idea.
The autism part, maybe, but typically an-craps aren't autists, they're believers in the faith of freemarket. Different kind of dementia.

Plenty of people who self identify as left libertarians view the state the exact same way as the ancraps by the way, they just take different sides on the issues. Equally deluded.

>cause its a clearly self-interested nerd fantasy world where economic power is determined by who has the most gtx 1080s & lolislaves
If you are mining bitcoins, you want AMD, not nVidia.

Well played. I'll remember that line the next time someone accuses me of øtism on the interwebz.