Ok you frog posting, meme touting, magic using, cucks. You all sure talk a lot of shit about Jews...

Ok you frog posting, meme touting, magic using, cucks. You all sure talk a lot of shit about Jews, but you know what would be nice? A Pastebin or something of the like, filled to the brim with things jew's have done wrong, and reasons to dislike them. The easiest red-pill ever. Surely, given how much you seem to hate them, you all must be filled with sources, right? The jew hating isn't just a meme, riiiiiight?

Pic related, it's a jew

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/lwijt
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
archive.is/9pTtL
ylilauta.org/satunnainen/60004286
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here, I'll spoonfeed you, babby.
imgur.com/a/lwijt

>>>/spoonfeed/
>>>/polarchive/

wtf is wrong with that album, I can only scroll through 3 images before it glitches me back to the top. did imgur jews do this on purpose?

(Checked)

Good man! That's what I'm talking about. I'm surprised stuff like this isn't thrown around more often.

Same thing seems to be happening to me

you didn't vist those boards did you, they contain way more than that album, which is apparently also glitched for you

I will visit them, just a little banter, mate

and stuff like that is constantly thrown around, did you just blow in from 4/pol/ or something?

banter is only good when it's truth
lurk more or go back to 4/pol/ please

pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

Thanks friend. Sorry if my thread was ill-informed, I just needed a place to start and didn't know where else to turn.

Everyone likes to claim that Rupert Murdoch is one of G-d's chosen, but I've never seen any proof. He's a Zionist puppet, for sure, but based on what I've read, he's 100% goy. What leads people to believe that he's a crypto?

Going out and seeing all the dirty black and browns faces would be even better. That's all you Shlomo.

>>>/polarchive/

sage

His right hand woman Rebekka the one that was fucking Tony Blair and got away with the phone hacking scandal is obviously jewish. He looks like a slimey jew, and if you get rich and famous and aren't a jew you know what's happening, bought out or sued to oblivion.

FUCKING GTFO CUCKCHAN, YOU'RE RUINING THIS FUCKING BOARD

I guess I could just dump all the images here.

sage

You type like a faggot.

Ye Olde Repills of Zion

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
archive.is/9pTtL

I Know we don't really have time to watch a 6 hour+ video as we bask in salt and win but The Greatest Story Never Told is good.

Hey there Shlomo.

That's a shitty limited hangout article about shabbos goy, sorry for posting it. Does anyone have a better infograph?

Lucky Larry is always a great redpill. Most normal fags disagree with the official 9/11 story.

I've been posting this stuff in here: ylilauta.org/satunnainen/60004286

How could OP read his own post and not realize how much of an underaged newfag he sounds like? Lurk more, please.

Does anybody have that image that recounts Patton's opinion of the kikes? I keep meaning to save it and I keep fucking not.

You never turn away a man asking for redpills unless you're a kike. Is that baby penis I smell on your breath, user?

Why would you dismiss someone interested?

Stop being lazy and read the talmud.

This is more for us than the unpilled. BUt eh, his other music could get people into the red pills, albums like missiles with relish and his earlier stuff before he openly named the jew and then progressed to hinting at gassing them.

Great dump, thank you

I agree with most of that picture but Beaty and the Beast is just an adaptation of a novel written by a French protestant guy from the 18th century, it has fuck all to do with kikes. The same with Notre Dame hunchback, Esmeralda was a gypsy in the French original too.

Fucking newfags, what do You think red pill threads are for??
There is one up now faggot but retard mods bumplocked It shut It dowwn!!
Go there and lurk faggot

Let us not overlook this post.

What complaint could you possibly have with Hercules either?

"Redpills of Zion"

Fuck off. There can never be enough red pill threads.

are you retarded or you forgot how to read?

I cannot into reading