Can you spell karma?

Can you spell karma?

Oh, of course not. You're so stupid you're barely registerable as "alive"

NICE FAKE NEWS
STAY MAD FAGGOT HAHAHAHAH DAY 3 SUPREME

nigger

stay mad

You have no understanding of the opposition.

You know about this place a for a while, or did one of your transracial-demiqueer friends just recently tell you about Trump's internet frog nazis?

Oh certainly. It's you who's going to feel the sting first, so I'll have some time to laugh at your misery

So apparently you're so desperate you need a safe space.

Would be sad if it wasn't so predictable

I didn't even tell you to get the fuck out you big baby.

it would appear that you are the one feeling it first

Seriously though you come here thinking "I'll show those racist assholes!" Or whatever? That's pretty funny man.

SEVEN HUNDRED AND TWENTY SEVEN MORE DAYS

Yeah, we're going to win so much we're going to be saying "Trump, I'm so tired of winning. You need to stop winning all the time." So miserable.

No understanding.

Mad cuz bad

It's like they're reading from a script. I've seen bots pull off better trolling

You leave thread already? It's been nothing but fucking paid shills and Holla Forums for a while, I can't remember the last time we had someone who seemed like they really could be from tumblr come along. Stick around a bit longer.

fourteen hundred and fifty two days actually

Not in any of the states in the chart.

This is just desperate

By any chance do you still believe in the Holocaust?

Well, im personally very wealthy.
This doesnt really effect me.
Also, I live in rural alaska and have survival/ gathering skills.
Oh and I not only have plenty of ammo, but can hit just about anything.

Also if you think you can drone me you are mistaken. Ill just turn on my 4 band antenna transceiver and your droneshit defaults to hover and wait mode.
My wife and kids are all deadeye shots, and Trump is on our side.

And this is just the start of his presidency motherfucker!
Enjoy the next 8 years.

Wrong. 8 years. After Trump makes America great again, there will be no way he can lose.

To be expected from someone that consumes infographics as heartily and steadily as their Big Macs. Go back to Macroecon and then give us a real argument, OP.

Back to reddit faggot

Unless you have mad forging skills, you're not going to survive long.

Pity Trump destroyed the infrastructure that makes re-allocation possible

Also, aren't you supposed to be an evangelical creationist? Would Obama being with Israel be a good thing to you?

Is that was an attempt at making a point it was a failure.

I spent three years in the bush roughing it.
You know nothing

You have the gall to call us creationists, when fuckers like you think Human beings are somehow magically exempt from speciation and subspecies?

Kill yourself, tranny loving degenerate fuck.

Did you miss his campaign slogan about revitalizing the infrastructure which concurrently works towards the allowance of re-allocation? I know you're just provoking anons here but really you ought to work on your reasoning skills.

Kek. I'll be leaving the ruse cruise now.

Gas yourself.

Evolution applies to ALL life.

okay?

It'll be a re-run of the first conquest of the New World.
The beaners and canucks will do about as well against the white man as Montezuma, Atahualpa and the king of the fucking eskimos did.

BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT, YOU STUPID FUCKING KIKE.

Nice to see you're as emotionally weak as your cult leader