Untitled

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-jon-hamm-read-as-boba-fett-upcoming-audiobook-1039485?

Jon Hamm cast as Boba Fett.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/From_a_Certain_Point_of_View
moviepilot.com/p/boba-fett-movie-spinoff-star-wars-twist/4177641
twitter.com/AnonBabble

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/From_a_Certain_Point_of_View
>"Laina" by Wil Wheaton featuring Yavin 4 rebel troopers
Who #Hyped?

Boba is Maori. Cue SJWs crying racism against the Mouse in 3…2…1…

Supposedly they were planning a Boba Fett movie, I don't think they would cast someone so high profile just to do an audiobook.

If that is so, I guess they could do worse. Won't matter much if they don't remove Fett's helmet and reveal his face as Jon Hamm or make him talk much but we know that all is sure to happen… A boba fett movie is pointless so casting anyone at all will be deemed as unworthy. Never got the appeal for Boba Fett to begin with but expanding upon him in a whole movie is against everything about the character. Plus wasn't he a spic?

He's a Maori like
said.

Shouldn't they hire the guy who played Jango Fett and the clones, considering they're all the same person?

With Boba dying in ROTJ they can put whoever they want in the suit now.

So someone fished his suit out of the worm's belly and took his name for some reason?

WHAT UNIVERSE AM I IN?

Seems so.

moviepilot.com/p/boba-fett-movie-spinoff-star-wars-twist/4177641

What the fuck

But the voice was altered in the later editions to match the voice of the clones. So basically Disney has gone 100% "fuck all continuity". Calling it now, they will do something stupid.

that's actually a pretty genius way to explain the fact that boba fett is everyones favorite badass in the regular movies but some shitskin in the prequels

awesome

Weren't there plans to steal the plots from some of the EU books where Han Solo and Boba Fett team up to do bounties?

It will turn out that Boba Fett was actually a stronk black woman the whole time.

Distancing yourself from the prequels is one thing, but going out of your way to shit on them like this just seems childish.

This feels like killing Will Smith's character off in the Independence Day sequel because you wouldn't accept his son to be part of the movie as well, so instead of saying he's off doing stuff somewhere, you kill his character out of spite because of real life hate for real life situations. Just seems too spiteful for the sake of it.

I could easily see this turning Boba Fett into an army of Anonymous. Boba Fett is everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

They will likely portray Boba Fett as a bumbling idiot before he is killed just to really shine it on. This is sort of the legacy destroying crap they really love these days.

Even better!!!

Reminder that all of this is Plinkett's fault.

I wasn't a fan of including Boba Fett in Ep 2 and making him an islandnigger to boot too.

That would be true to Lucas's vision

please come back senpai

Like father like son in that sense. Mace Windu took Jango down way to fast, it was very anti-climatic.

How? Are you talking about how Boba got offed in RotJ?

Boba Fett is such an overrated character tbh.
I'd much rather see more of Asajj or Grevious - not that it matters now that Disney owns SW, and is making their retarded fanfics…

I guess nuBoba Fett will be a black woman.

The best Boba Fett will always be the one played by Jeremy Bulloch.

Both Boba and Jango got shat on.

In the behind the scenes you can see they had really elaborate fight scenes planned out for them and then Lucas said nah fuck it too much work, and had them go out like bitches

Jango had a fight scene in AotC?
Also, if there was a longer fight scene you can bet RLM et al would have moaned about that too.

Well he fought Obi Wan on Kamino.

Does this mean the Han movie is canned?

This is South Park tier.

Maybe the shooting for the Fett movie is planned for 2018.
Also there was a rumor about the movie saying that it wouldn't be about Fett but a squad of Mandalorians and one of them being Fett, so expect the diversity squad like in Rogue Juan.

That's fucking retarded. If it's someone else in the armor than it's not Boba Fett.

This is what happens when you put Jews in charge.

Boba Fett is considered a villain by Disney, so of course they have to make him white. They fired the directors of the Han Solo movie and recast the villain in that because those directors had cast a black guy, Omar from the Wire, as the villain.

That sounds awesome but knowing Disney they will find some way to water it down.